BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

A limited-edition trio of mini Benefit's bestselling highlighters. Instantly highlight and strobe your cheeks and brow bones with this set of three top-selling highlighters. Use them as spot highlighters over makeup or underneath makeup for a subtle glow. This set features mini sizes of the High Beam Satiny Pink Liquid Highlighter, Sun Beam Golden Bronze Liquid Highlighter, and Watt's Up Champagne Cream-to-Powder Highlighter. This set contains: - 0.13 oz/ 4 mL Sun Beam - 0.08 oz/ 2.5 g Watt's Up - 0.13 oz/ 4 mL High Beam Beauty tip: Turn up the glow. Layer the highlighters to boost your radiance.

• How are pigmented this highlighter?? Functions for oil sk...1 Answers
  • How are these highlighters for dark skin girls?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "these are good i purchased most of them individually when i originally got into cosmetics. i recommend them for someone who doesnt like to look like they got hit in the face with oil on their highlighted features. if you like a more subtle highlight this is up your ally. however if you go full glam try the coverfx drops. " in 14 reviews
  • "i feel like ig she goo but it don't give me that pop highlight i'm looking for i love it but will stick the the powder not liquid" in 10 reviews
Chadron H.
wheatland wyoming
I love benefits sunbeam and high beam, they are so shimmery and pretty!!! I normally don't like liquid highlights but these ones are very long lasting and good for all skin types, I really want to buy it again
Bridget T.
Endicott, NY
I LOVE this highlighter. It absolutely adds the perfect amount of shimmer to my cheek bones. Since I'm so fair skinned it's easy to blend into a bronzer. I wanted to try Moonbeam, but i got High Beam instead and am very satisfied. Would buy again in a heartbeat.
Rachael M.
Boise, ID
Nice gold painted highlighter as well as beautiful pearlescent shimmer. Blendable very a bit messy. Very pigmented so you have to be careful. Better for dry skin . It's nice but I wouldn't buy it again.
Nikki K.
Folsom, CA
I just love the color pigment that benefit uses in all of their products. The highbeams highlighter is my favorite and give you that beautiful glow, like that Sunkist face from the beach. A must have stable in your make up bag
Abby D.
I love Benefit liquid/cream highlighters because I feel like it gives a much more natural look than powder highlighters. They are also very easy to blend and apply. I personally love the high beam and whatts up highlighters. I would recommend to any highlight lovers.
Kelly C.
Lake Station, IN
I love Benefit on just about everything they sell. Great line of products. The highlighter is not too shimmery for me and blends well. The trial sizes last long so I recommend trying them out.
Elizabeth C.
Not really a fan of the way these shine. It's more of a flat finish and I wish it would stay on longer too. The stick form I would have to say is my favorite vs. the nail polish -like form.
Elisa R.
Lehigh Acres, FL
I personally wasn't very fond of these products. It didn't come close to giving me the look I desired. I have it to my teen daughter and she absolutely loves it and it looks great on her.
Kate M.
I love how bright the color comes on. It's thick so I tend to use it for more glam looks like going out for the night and not so much for just everyday wear. I love the consistency and how creamy it is as it goes on
Lisa A.
This is an on the fence deal for me. In some cases finding 2/3 of the products in this are a win, at the same time... the one I hate it horrible. And I am a firm believer in the watts up cream highlighter I find it to be my ultimate favourite... the gold highlighter is also good for olive/tan/chocolate skin because it really compliments the depth in the skin tone and absolutely makes you glow ✨ again, the last product in this trio is AWFUL. Too pink, too matte, difficult to blend, not build able, is an unforgiving product in the sense that if you apply it and you don't like it- you're stuck with it.

I would def sample these all individually if you can or try to get a deluxe sample from Sephora if you can before dropping money on this or any highlighter... bc the money going to this could go towards your new fav highlighter.
Maggie M.
Pomona, CA
Is this a good started into highlighters?? Do they show a lot of the skin texture when applied?
Nichelle B.
Brooklyn, NY
How are these highlighters for dark skin girls?
Is it worth the $18.
Jessica G.
Reading, PA
Does anybody have pictures of swatches of these highlights and how they look on the face? Would be very helpful
Can anyone describe the size of the mini highlighters ? Better if you upload it and for how many times each can be used ?