BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

A limited-edition trio of mini Benefit's bestselling highlighters. Instantly highlight and strobe your cheeks and brow bones with this set of three top-selling highlighters. Use them as spot highlighters over makeup or underneath makeup for a subtle glow. This set features mini sizes of the High Beam Satiny Pink Liquid Highlighter, Sun Beam Golden Bronze Liquid Highlighter, and Watt's Up Champagne Cream-to-Powder Highlighter. This set contains: - 0.13 oz/ 4 mL Sun Beam - 0.08 oz/ 2.5 g Watt's Up - 0.13 oz/ 4 mL High Beam Beauty tip: Turn up the glow. Layer the highlighters to boost your radiance.

• How are pigmented this highlighter?? Functions for oil sk...1 Answers
  • How are these highlighters for dark skin girls?2 Answers
Benefit Cosmetics Highlighter Hotshots
  • "these are good i purchased most of them individually when i originally got into cosmetics. i recommend them for someone who doesnt like to look like they got hit in the face with oil on their highlighted features. if you like a more subtle highlight this is up your ally. however if you go full glam try the coverfx drops. " in 14 reviews
  • "i feel like ig she goo but it don't give me that pop highlight i'm looking for i love it but will stick the the powder not liquid" in 10 reviews
Lena B.
I used the Highbeam Highlighter from Benefit. The product is very creamy and shines really nice on your cheeks. But you can't Blend it out too much. I really like the product.
Giusy G.
Love the minis set. Especially with products like this (where a little goes a long way) minis are a great buy. I use every one for something different. High beam is great for the nose and Cupid's bow, sun beam is a great cheek highlighter, and watts up is best for all 3 (mainly eyebrow highlight.... watts up should definitely be set with a spray to have the most natural look). These can literally fit in my wallet. Great if your looking for on the go and need reapplication.
Jen L.
Haverhill, Suffolk
Wouldn't be without this in my makeup bag! It's a great highlighter it has a shimmery finish and it's great for all skin types it comes in few different shades I chose the peachy colours next time I will choose the pink undertones as I have changed my hair colour. Great product will be buying again.
Afiqah A.
Dubai
A let down really! It was expensive yet it does not work well on my olive-med skin! I can barely see the shimmer as its seemed to be sheer. I had so much hope for this as many have raved alot on it but it was so loss for me! Not recommending it to anyone. Benefit is too overrated
Frances Anne L.
Calgary, AB
Benefit Cosmetics High Beam Liquid Highlighter
Perfect highlighter, undertone is pale pink.
Perfect for it's use, but I find it hard to use. It's long lasting, you'll glow for the entire day. If you're not picky on how to use a product this is a very good item from benefit.
Paula L.
This brand of highlighter makes the most beautiful highlighter I’ve ever used when I put this on I am absolutely glowing I get a lot of compliments when I use this product I am someone who has combination skin and I could say the product does what it says or does.
Subhanshee G.
New Delhi, Delhi
As i said i love highlighters. Benefit whats up was my first highlighter and ever since i love it. I got it in a promotional bundle pack. It comes as a stick and i directly apply it over on my face and then blend with fingers. Its creamy and stays forever on your cheeks.
Azrael I.
Good value for money. If your looking to try out any of the Benefit highlighters buy this box set. I have had this for about a Month and have been using a a day to day basis and these all give a nice natural glow.
member-e0ce0
This product is amazing . I used to wear it every morning before going to college . It gives this glow look to your skin . It makes the skin looks more younger and healthier . I prefer this product for girls who like simple and healthy look for school .
Narmeen K.
These are not for people who want really popping highlight. You can use these under another highlighter because these are somewhat natural and sheer and make your skin look glossy more than highlighted.
Maggie M.
Pomona, CA
Is this a good started into highlighters?? Do they show a lot of the skin texture when applied?
Is it worth the $18.
Nichelle B.
Brooklyn, NY
How are these highlighters for dark skin girls?
Hodra Vanessa S.
Doral, FL
How are pigmented this highlighter?? Functions for oil skin??
Neisha G.
How much and where can I get it???

Sephora