BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

A limited-edition trio of mini Benefit's bestselling highlighters. Instantly highlight and strobe your cheeks and brow bones with this set of three top-selling highlighters. Use them as spot highlighters over makeup or underneath makeup for a subtle glow. This set features mini sizes of the High Beam Satiny Pink Liquid Highlighter, Sun Beam Golden Bronze Liquid Highlighter, and Watt's Up Champagne Cream-to-Powder Highlighter. This set contains: - 0.13 oz/ 4 mL Sun Beam - 0.08 oz/ 2.5 g Watt's Up - 0.13 oz/ 4 mL High Beam Beauty tip: Turn up the glow. Layer the highlighters to boost your radiance.

• How are pigmented this highlighter?? Functions for oil sk...1 Answers
  • How are these highlighters for dark skin girls?2 Answers
Benefit Cosmetics Highlighter Hotshots
  • "these are good i purchased most of them individually when i originally got into cosmetics. i recommend them for someone who doesnt like to look like they got hit in the face with oil on their highlighted features. if you like a more subtle highlight this is up your ally. however if you go full glam try the coverfx drops. " in 14 reviews
  • "i feel like ig she goo but it don't give me that pop highlight i'm looking for i love it but will stick the the powder not liquid" in 10 reviews
Lindsay G.
Alliance, NE
Love the precise area application. Blend well and really makes a beautiful statement.
Angie Katerine G.
Hickory hills, IL
Covers the face very well, illuminates to perfection, THIS PRODUCT IS PERFECT
Desiree R.
I like that it is easy to use. It blends easily. It doesn't look to shimmery.

Georgia M.
Milwaukee
This kit is the way to go if you wanna try benefit highlighters! They’re all great and I love being able to switch it up. They’re really easy to blend and give off a great pigment. They last a really long time and are such a great price!
Valencia W.
This is my go to brand a brand that I really love I can get the coverage that I'm looking for without over applying it.
Léa C.
Montreal
I really love those tree things I mean they put their bestsellers all together in one kit and I think it was a really great idea because you can test all of them and than choose which one is your favourite. So the first is whatt’s up! So it’s a soft focus highlighter for face it’s a stick highlighter the packaging is really really cute you have a lot of quantity in it.The colour is really beautiful i love it. Next is the sun beam it’s a golden bronze complexion highlighter first I was thinking oh no it’s not possible it’s way too dark and then I just put it on my arm and I blend it a little bit and it’s really not too bad it’s not dark at all. I actually think it’s less dark then the first one this one is a liquid highlighter and the last one is the high beam and it says that it’s the pink complexion highlighter this one is also liquid so I really like the tree of them but I think my favourite is the watt’s up! Highlighter.
Beth C.
exeter
Although it’s a great highlighter and very pigmented when put on bare skin, once it is applied over foundation it creates a mark and removes some foundation due to being a wet highlighter. If it was cheaper I probably wouldn’t find fault but for about £20 I expected better. I don’t think I would buy this product again. Benefit Cosmetics High Beam Liquid Highlighter
Rabia S.
This pack is so worth it even though it is a bit costly. It is perfect for my skin type which is oily and I find it very convenient and long lasting. It has a nice look to it as it pops a lot and I would definitely recommend it to others. I would love it if it came along with my voxbox!
Alana U.
I love this product, it really is very good. I use it on my clients and recommend it. In fact, all products of this brand are wonderful. I work as a makeup artist, I'm always testing new products and brand new ones.
Paola G.

6 months agoI like have highlighters in different textures. Although a smooth stick texture is my favorite there are times I want a liquid. The color shades are perfect too. One for daytime and evening. Very happy with purchase
Maggie M.
Pomona, CA
Is this a good started into highlighters?? Do they show a lot of the skin texture when applied?
Is it worth the $18.
Nichelle B.
Brooklyn, NY
How are these highlighters for dark skin girls?
Hodra Vanessa S.
Doral, FL
How are pigmented this highlighter?? Functions for oil skin??
Neisha G.
How much and where can I get it???

Sephora