BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

A limited-edition trio of mini Benefit's bestselling highlighters. Instantly highlight and strobe your cheeks and brow bones with this set of three top-selling highlighters. Use them as spot highlighters over makeup or underneath makeup for a subtle glow. This set features mini sizes of the High Beam Satiny Pink Liquid Highlighter, Sun Beam Golden Bronze Liquid Highlighter, and Watt's Up Champagne Cream-to-Powder Highlighter. This set contains: - 0.13 oz/ 4 mL Sun Beam - 0.08 oz/ 2.5 g Watt's Up - 0.13 oz/ 4 mL High Beam Beauty tip: Turn up the glow. Layer the highlighters to boost your radiance.

Buy on Sephora
  • "these are good i purchased most of them individually when i originally got into cosmetics. i recommend them for someone who doesnt like to look like they got hit in the face with oil on their highlighted features. if you like a more subtle highlight this is up your ally. however if you go full glam try the coverfx drops. " in 14 reviews
  • "i feel like ig she goo but it don't give me that pop highlight i'm looking for i love it but will stick the the powder not liquid" in 10 reviews
Giusy G.
Love the minis set. Especially with products like this (where a little goes a long way) minis are a great buy. I use every one for something different. High beam is great for the nose and Cupid's bow, sun beam is a great cheek highlighter, and watts up is best for all 3 (mainly eyebrow highlight.... watts up should definitely be set with a spray to have the most natural look). These can literally fit in my wallet. Great if your looking for on the go and need reapplication.
Cassa L.
Missing , ON
Love this travel size kit, benefit strikes again with its amazing product. This can be used on ANY skin type and will give you the most amazing glow - what i like best is that the colors are compatible on any skin type and color. I have already purchased the full size, for sure buy this product.
Afiqah A.
Dubai
A let down really! It was expensive yet it does not work well on my olive-med skin! I can barely see the shimmer as its seemed to be sheer. I had so much hope for this as many have raved alot on it but it was so loss for me! Not recommending it to anyone. Benefit is too overrated
Elaine M.
I love it.  I wanted the Sun Beam in a mini size as I knew I would never use the full size.  I've had High Beam and Watts Up before in minis and they are so so pretty. I think this set has something for every skin tone and they apply really nicely under foundation.
Frances Anne L.
Calgary, AB
Benefit Cosmetics High Beam Liquid Highlighter
Perfect highlighter, undertone is pale pink.
Perfect for it's use, but I find it hard to use. It's long lasting, you'll glow for the entire day. If you're not picky on how to use a product this is a very good item from benefit.
Jennifer W.
Vancouver, BC
These are nice highlighters... if you are into cream and liquid products. I myself vastly prefer powder. I think the colours are nice, with Watt's Up being the best (a champagne). High Beam looks like a grease stain on my face. Honestly, it's not worth the price tag.
Landyn C.
Beaumont, AB
Love this liquid highlighter!!! Easy to apply and can be smudged in quickly with brushes, sponges, or my personal fave, my fingers. Great colour, doesn't run or blotch, leaves skin with a smooth, shimmery glow. Priced well. And comes in at least 2 beautiful colours.
Courtney P.
I love this little sample pack! I've used almost all of the liquid highlighters already, they look great on any skin type and colour. Super shimmery and great highlight. They blend a little weird but if you tap it into the skin it blends well!
Brianna H.
Three beautiful highlighter products! I got this kits so I could try the products and see what worked best for me, well big mistake because I love them all! They are easy to use, blend nicely! I will definitely be being these highlighters again!
Sara B.
cluj napoca
Omg! This is all I have to say abou this highlighter! Shimmery finish, rose gold effects , it is so beautiful! Really pigmented. Easy to apply and blending! I recommended with all my heart especially for the ones who love gold colored! I will buy it again and always! Love it!
Is it worth the $18.
Nichelle B.
Brooklyn, NY
How are these highlighters for dark skin girls?
Neisha G.
How much and where can I get it???
Hodra Vanessa S.
Doral, FL
How are pigmented this highlighter?? Functions for oil skin??
Maggie M.
Pomona, CA
Is this a good started into highlighters?? Do they show a lot of the skin texture when applied?