BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

A limited-edition trio of mini Benefit's bestselling highlighters. Instantly highlight and strobe your cheeks and brow bones with this set of three top-selling highlighters. Use them as spot highlighters over makeup or underneath makeup for a subtle glow. This set features mini sizes of the High Beam Satiny Pink Liquid Highlighter, Sun Beam Golden Bronze Liquid Highlighter, and Watt's Up Champagne Cream-to-Powder Highlighter. This set contains: - 0.13 oz/ 4 mL Sun Beam - 0.08 oz/ 2.5 g Watt's Up - 0.13 oz/ 4 mL High Beam Beauty tip: Turn up the glow. Layer the highlighters to boost your radiance.

Buy on Sephora
  • "these are good i purchased most of them individually when i originally got into cosmetics. i recommend them for someone who doesnt like to look like they got hit in the face with oil on their highlighted features. if you like a more subtle highlight this is up your ally. however if you go full glam try the coverfx drops. " in 14 reviews
  • "i feel like ig she goo but it don't give me that pop highlight i'm looking for i love it but will stick the the powder not liquid" in 10 reviews
Desiree R.
I like that it is easy to use. It blends easily. It doesn't look to shimmery.

Léa C.
Montreal
I really love those tree things I mean they put their bestsellers all together in one kit and I think it was a really great idea because you can test all of them and than choose which one is your favourite. So the first is whatt’s up! So it’s a soft focus highlighter for face it’s a stick highlighter the packaging is really really cute you have a lot of quantity in it.The colour is really beautiful i love it. Next is the sun beam it’s a golden bronze complexion highlighter first I was thinking oh no it’s not possible it’s way too dark and then I just put it on my arm and I blend it a little bit and it’s really not too bad it’s not dark at all. I actually think it’s less dark then the first one this one is a liquid highlighter and the last one is the high beam and it says that it’s the pink complexion highlighter this one is also liquid so I really like the tree of them but I think my favourite is the watt’s up! Highlighter.
Beth C.
exeter
Although it’s a great highlighter and very pigmented when put on bare skin, once it is applied over foundation it creates a mark and removes some foundation due to being a wet highlighter. If it was cheaper I probably wouldn’t find fault but for about £20 I expected better. I don’t think I would buy this product again. Benefit Cosmetics High Beam Liquid Highlighter
Rabia S.
This pack is so worth it even though it is a bit costly. It is perfect for my skin type which is oily and I find it very convenient and long lasting. It has a nice look to it as it pops a lot and I would definitely recommend it to others. I would love it if it came along with my voxbox!
Paula L.
This brand of highlighter makes the most beautiful highlighter I’ve ever used when I put this on I am absolutely glowing I get a lot of compliments when I use this product I am someone who has combination skin and I could say the product does what it says or does.
Alana U.
I love this product, it really is very good. I use it on my clients and recommend it. In fact, all products of this brand are wonderful. I work as a makeup artist, I'm always testing new products and brand new ones.
member-e0ce0
This product is amazing . I used to wear it every morning before going to college . It gives this glow look to your skin . It makes the skin looks more younger and healthier . I prefer this product for girls who like simple and healthy look for school .
layan y.
ajman
This smash box highlighting wand is amazing. It is a bit pricey but I find it to be worth the money. I am a repeat user of this product. It comes in a nice package. I would recommend this wand for any woman to use in their daily make up routine!
Alexandra D.
Quebec
Highlighter Hotshots is a great little kit for testing Benefit's most popular highlights. I've been a big fan of High Beam for a long time, and Sun Beam is just as good. The texture is easily blendable with a sponge or even your fingers, and it gives you a very natural glow. Unfortunately, Watt's Up isn't my favorite. I like the color, but I feel like the texture isn't great and it doesn't stay well on my skin compared to the others.
If you want to try High Beam and Sun Beam though, it's a great value !
Janelle M.
Indian Head , SK
Really enjoying these sample sizes! Great way to test out products you've never used before. All give a great highlight but High beam is my favorite for my pale skin. It is a nice pinkish iridescent glow. Watts up and sun beam are nice aswell but I don't feel like they look as good with my skin tone.
Is it worth the $18.
Nichelle B.
Brooklyn, NY
How are these highlighters for dark skin girls?
Neisha G.
How much and where can I get it???
Hodra Vanessa S.
Doral, FL
How are pigmented this highlighter?? Functions for oil skin??
Maggie M.
Pomona, CA
Is this a good started into highlighters?? Do they show a lot of the skin texture when applied?