BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

A limited-edition trio of mini Benefit's bestselling highlighters. Instantly highlight and strobe your cheeks and brow bones with this set of three top-selling highlighters. Use them as spot highlighters over makeup or underneath makeup for a subtle glow. This set features mini sizes of the High Beam Satiny Pink Liquid Highlighter, Sun Beam Golden Bronze Liquid Highlighter, and Watt's Up Champagne Cream-to-Powder Highlighter. This set contains: - 0.13 oz/ 4 mL Sun Beam - 0.08 oz/ 2.5 g Watt's Up - 0.13 oz/ 4 mL High Beam Beauty tip: Turn up the glow. Layer the highlighters to boost your radiance.

• How are pigmented this highlighter?? Functions for oil sk...1 Answers
  • How are these highlighters for dark skin girls?2 Answers
Benefit Cosmetics Highlighter Hotshots
  • "these are good i purchased most of them individually when i originally got into cosmetics. i recommend them for someone who doesnt like to look like they got hit in the face with oil on their highlighted features. if you like a more subtle highlight this is up your ally. however if you go full glam try the coverfx drops. " in 14 reviews
  • "i feel like ig she goo but it don't give me that pop highlight i'm looking for i love it but will stick the the powder not liquid" in 10 reviews
Sheela V.
It's OK. I mainly was looking for highlighters that wouldn't draw attention to my pores or flakiness. In that respect, high beam and sun beam were great. I think sun beam is the most flattering on me overall given the current season, but high beam is alright. Shy beam was completely worthless to me, since it was too matte, too pink, and too cool toned for me. I'll use up the other two, but I might just look for a cheaper dupe for sun beam in the future.
Georgia M.
Milwaukee
This kit is the way to go if you wanna try benefit highlighters! They’re all great and I love being able to switch it up. They’re really easy to blend and give off a great pigment. They last a really long time and are such a great price!
Makeup!💄 d.
This is a great deal if you think about it , because there normally 12 dollars each and this is 18 dollars.is is really pretty under a powder highlighter or by its self for a wet highlighter look. I would buy again.
Allyson S.
Monument, CO
I like the different products which I use at different times. The moonbeam I use almost daily, especially on no makeup days. The sunbeam is great for night out makeup
Autumn H.
I love these highlighters, perfect for any occasion, the sun beam is great in the summer whereas I tend the high beam more throughout the winter months, watts up is a great in between color which works with or without a tan.
Jennifer M.
Mocksville, NC
I absolutely love the watts up stick and the high beams. They give me a champagne color. I have combination skin. The packaging is nicely done. It’s very easy to apply/blend. I will be purchasing again.
Mindy C.
West Memphis, AR
I do like these highlighters. I am more of a fan of the liquid ones over the stick formula, however all of these are great highlighters. I will definitely purchase the larger versions.
Sara S.
West Haven, CT
Although I would prefer this trio from Benefit as a duo, I still think it showcases the best highlighting products they offer (besides Girl Meets Pearl.) I use Watt's Up to brighten around my eyes because it's an easy-to-control stick and it glides on super smooth and also has a slight shimmer that effectively masks undereye circles but doubles as a highlight eyeshadow. High Beam is the liquid highlighter that pairs best with my fair skin tone, and honestly I find the travel size perfect because a little goes a long way with this product, and also it's easier to fit in a makeup bag! Although Sun Beam would be nice in the summer if you're looking for a beachy glow, I never use it because it's rather dark on my skin. Great products, as always, from Benefit.
Kelin M.
I love the packaging of this set because it is so cute. It comes with three sets of highlighters in a small size. It comes with one cream highlighter and two liquid highlighter. I enjoy the cream highlighter because it can give me subtle look for when I'm going to school or going to hang out with friends.
LeShae S.
Williamsburg, KY
Absolutely hated this set. The applicators for the liquid highlights are cheap, scratchy feeling brushes. And they won't blend at all. They look cakey and heavy on the skin, messing up the foundation underneath. The stick formula had no pigment at all and had no color payoff. Definitely would not purchase this set or the individual pieces. Especially now knowing that Benefit is not cruelty free
Maggie M.
Pomona, CA
Is this a good started into highlighters?? Do they show a lot of the skin texture when applied?
Is it worth the $18.
Nichelle B.
Brooklyn, NY
How are these highlighters for dark skin girls?
Hodra Vanessa S.
Doral, FL
How are pigmented this highlighter?? Functions for oil skin??
Neisha G.
How much and where can I get it???

Sephora