BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

A limited-edition trio of mini Benefit's bestselling highlighters. Instantly highlight and strobe your cheeks and brow bones with this set of three top-selling highlighters. Use them as spot highlighters over makeup or underneath makeup for a subtle glow. This set features mini sizes of the High Beam Satiny Pink Liquid Highlighter, Sun Beam Golden Bronze Liquid Highlighter, and Watt's Up Champagne Cream-to-Powder Highlighter. This set contains: - 0.13 oz/ 4 mL Sun Beam - 0.08 oz/ 2.5 g Watt's Up - 0.13 oz/ 4 mL High Beam Beauty tip: Turn up the glow. Layer the highlighters to boost your radiance.

Buy on Sephora
  • "these are good i purchased most of them individually when i originally got into cosmetics. i recommend them for someone who doesnt like to look like they got hit in the face with oil on their highlighted features. if you like a more subtle highlight this is up your ally. however if you go full glam try the coverfx drops. " in 14 reviews
  • "i feel like ig she goo but it don't give me that pop highlight i'm looking for i love it but will stick the the powder not liquid" in 10 reviews
Sheela V.
It's OK. I mainly was looking for highlighters that wouldn't draw attention to my pores or flakiness. In that respect, high beam and sun beam were great. I think sun beam is the most flattering on me overall given the current season, but high beam is alright. Shy beam was completely worthless to me, since it was too matte, too pink, and too cool toned for me. I'll use up the other two, but I might just look for a cheaper dupe for sun beam in the future.
Madison P.
Sammamish, WA
Good price for a value pack of deluxe sample sizes! The stick highlighter (Watts Up) is a nice champagne color and goes on smoothly. May repurchase. High beam is a nice pink pearly color. I use this with tinted moisturizer for a very natural look. Sun beam does not show up on my skin color.
Katherine R.
Pittsburgh, PA
I didn't really understand the hype about these highlighters until I got them myself. WOW. Each one pairs perfectly with endless looks, warm it up with Sun Beam, go for a more brightening look with High Beam, or go with the safe champagne of Watts Up. I highly suggest this trio, as a little goes a very long way and it's a great deal.
Autumn H.
I love these highlighters, perfect for any occasion, the sun beam is great in the summer whereas I tend the high beam more throughout the winter months, watts up is a great in between color which works with or without a tan.
Kute Kay K.
I have tried Watts Up highlighter. It is so amazing! Easy to apply in the roll up container. Champagne pearl used color. It is sorta sheer and needs to be built up a tad. I would recommend to others.
Shayla S.
Westerville
I love this little kit but I especially love the high beam! I got it for free from Sephora for my birthday and it goes on so smoothly and it’s absolutely beautiful!
Sara S.
West Haven, CT
Although I would prefer this trio from Benefit as a duo, I still think it showcases the best highlighting products they offer (besides Girl Meets Pearl.) I use Watt's Up to brighten around my eyes because it's an easy-to-control stick and it glides on super smooth and also has a slight shimmer that effectively masks undereye circles but doubles as a highlight eyeshadow. High Beam is the liquid highlighter that pairs best with my fair skin tone, and honestly I find the travel size perfect because a little goes a long way with this product, and also it's easier to fit in a makeup bag! Although Sun Beam would be nice in the summer if you're looking for a beachy glow, I never use it because it's rather dark on my skin. Great products, as always, from Benefit.
Kelin M.
I love the packaging of this set because it is so cute. It comes with three sets of highlighters in a small size. It comes with one cream highlighter and two liquid highlighter. I enjoy the cream highlighter because it can give me subtle look for when I'm going to school or going to hang out with friends.
Maya K.
Hephzibah, GA
I really love makeup you just don't know how bad I love I you will be surprised at it when I get makeup my big sister takes it but when I try to go in her room and try to get it back she tell me to get out and I say you got my makeup and she say bye I just be like OK girl bye I want some more makeup please send me some makeup.
Chantel M.
Waltham, MA
These are the perfect mini products for your purse or traveling. I love each product equally. The highlights and bronzed look u get with these products are amazing. Definitely worth the prize for me and this set is perfect for those who may just want to test yhe products without investing lots of money on the full individual sizes.
Is it worth the $18.
Nichelle B.
Brooklyn, NY
How are these highlighters for dark skin girls?
Neisha G.
How much and where can I get it???
Hodra Vanessa S.
Doral, FL
How are pigmented this highlighter?? Functions for oil skin??
Maggie M.
Pomona, CA
Is this a good started into highlighters?? Do they show a lot of the skin texture when applied?