BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #65 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

A creamy brow highlighting pencil that easily blends to brighten and visibly lift brows. Benefit's coveted brow highlighting pencil now features a creamier and more blendable formula. Its linen-pink shade has a natural-looking, matte finish and is ideal for all skintones. Complete your brow look by masking stray hairs and accentuating your arches for brighter, boosted and younger-looking eyes. Beauty tip: To instantly lift the look of your eye area, brush Gimme Brow's volumizing fiber gel (sold separately) through brow hair then stroke High Brow under brow arch. see more...

• I usually use eyeshadow under the brow. How is this product? Is i...2 Answers
  • Would love to try this but would like to know if this product is ...1 Answers
  • I have never used a highlight pencil for my brows. I usually use ...3 Answers
Gianna M.
I really like this pencil because it is awesome for highlighting under the brow. But it is super brightening. I'm pretty fair and it's even brightening on me! I don't use it to carve out my brows on top though because it's too much for me. But the pencil is really creamy and easy to blend out in my opinion. I got mine as part of a benefit brow kit, but when I run out I'll definitely buy it again! On its own I think it's around $20. You can buy it from either Ulta or Sephora.
Nathalie F.
Palm desert, CA
Review for: Luminous Champagne-Pink
This pencil has a beautiful formula that glides and blends nicely. Allows you to "clean up" under your brow snd at the same time giving your brow a beautiful lift. Two shades u can pick from a matte pink or this champagne shade. The matte pink shade can be too harsh on darker skin tones... The champagne works on all skin tones.. Tip: try this as an inner corner highlight.. It's gorgeous!!!!
Michelle B.
Huntington Beach, CA
Review for: Linen-Pink
I am not a huge fan of this product. I kind of don't get it. I think using a pinkish frosty pencil (which this is) right under/over your brows makes them look fake and harsh. It looks a bit umm.. like you are an inappropriate films star. yeah. I'm so sorry, benefit. This is a no for me. I still gave it three stars, because I know it is a classic, and i am sure a lot of people love it.
Ali B.
Lancaster, OH
Absolutely love this product!! It looks amazing and it's so easy to use! I bought this a Ulta Beauty because the lady told me it makes a huge difference with your brows and I was hesitant but when I tried it at home for the first time I couldn't believe how right she was! It just adds lift with a gorgeous shine. It's a must have and I recommend it to all my friends!
Jessica M.
Princeton, WV
This product is absolutely amazing! I have used brow highlighters before, but none compare to this one! It's smooth, natural, and gives a good glow! I couldn't believe how amazing it looked after applied. Very versatile product. Nice creamy formula that hides baby hairs. The effect seemed subtle at first, but it's buildable and you really do see a noticeable lift.
Maddie M.
Review for: Linen-Pink
I love this brown highlighting pencil, but it also does the job that other products I previously had do. I love this product because of the packaging (Benefit always has the cutest packaging) but I was hoping for a super pigmented highlighting color and I got that but not as well as I was hoping. I do not think it is worth you money or a trip to Sephora
Meg M.
San Jose, CA
My favorite brow bone highlight. I use it under the tails of my brows after I fill them in. It is a matte, light pink to white pigment. It is super creamy and blends easily. I would definitely buy again after I use it all up! Would recommend to anybody with a lighter skin tone or any darker skin tones who want a really bright and light highlight.
Autumn B.
Review for: Linen-Pink
I love the new packaging of benefits eyebrow products. High Brow is a matte highlight pencil. It is a fairly creamy consistency and very easy to blend. This is a higher end product but is by far the best of this type that I have tried. You can find it at ulta or Sephora. If you're a birchbox subscriber you can use your points to purchase!
Vannesa N.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Luminous Champagne-Pink
I love this benefit high brow glow luminous highlight & lift pencil I love that you can apply this when you do your brows and when you want to make your eyebrows look cleaned up I would most definitely buy this product again always love to make my brows look like if I just got them wax they look perfect outlined and clean
Emily R.
Review for: Linen-Pink
I HATED the old formula of this. It was chalky and not blendable at all, but I loved the idea of it. Luckily, Benefit reformulated it and it's SO much better now! With the old one, it would only work with fair/pale people because of how unblendable it was, but this one can work on all POC and non-POC! Absolutely love it
Angela K.
Is this easy to blend and is it creamy ?
Abby D.
Chillicothe , OH
How does this compare to just using normal highlighter under the brow?
Micsha M.
Huntington, WV
Is this like a concealer for the brow too or just a highlight like it says?
Morgan H.
San Diego, CA
I have never used a highlight pencil for my brows. I usually use a lite concealer. How does it work ? And how much of a difference does it make ?
Adriana S.
Oxnard, CA
What exactly is this product used for ? Just for the brows ?