Chantal C.
Verdun , QC

I’ve never seen a highlighter like this before! The applicator is intriguing any comments on the formula?

Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
4 months, 2 weeks ago
It's a liquid highlighter. :)
Shahnaz I.
Shahnaz I.
7 months, 1 week ago
Very liquidy
Sandy C.
Sandy C.
Winters, CA
9 months ago
Don’t ask what is in Sausage... just enjoy it my friend (lol). As long as it’s not toxic and doesn’t mess up my sensitive skin, Well...you can trust Benefit, this product just Works. It’s one of the first and best highlighters around, before the trend went INSANE. It’s easy to use and not too expensive. My advice, give it a try.