Birdie r.
Chapel Hill, NC

Is this highlighter really worth the hype? I've heard really good things about it but I'm frugal so I want to know if it's worth it. Also what's a good drugstore brand highlighter?

Madison C.
Madison C.
2 years, 2 months ago
It really depends on the person. I don't think its worth the hype. I myself am rather frugal and would recommend colourpop. Now, it isn't a drugstore brand but it does have the drugstore price. If you want to avoid paying shipping have a friend combined their order with yours.