Melanie S.
Waterbury , CT

How do I apply this product ???

Kat J.
Kat J.
11 months ago
It works best blended with your fingers, and a little goes a long way... I do a very light swipe underneath my eyebrows and just blend it down with my pinky. I’ve never used it on my cheekbones because I find it to be a very intense highlight and I prefer a more subtle one for my face.
Tamara G.
Tamara G.
Sudbury
11 months ago
You wanna apply it before putting on powders for it will make the powder get all weird on your face I would usually take the applicator and put a few dots on the high points on my face and blend it in with my fingers ...but I'm gonna be honest I really dislike this product.