Demi S.

Best way to apply this ? It never sits right on me so must be doing it wrong !

Amber M.
Amber M.
9 months ago
You're doing nothing wrong. This highlighter is like it with me too. Liquid highlighters just aren't for us :)
Idoia A.
Idoia A.
9 months, 1 week ago
I apply it directly on my face, few dots, blend with a damp Beauty Blender and then move on to another zone of the face. Like in "sections", otherwise it dries and it's even harder to blend.
Sasha R.
Sasha R.
9 months, 3 weeks ago
I honestly just blended with my finger until it looked nice.