🎀 T.
Deer Park, Ivybridge

Benefit Cosmetics High Beam Liquid Highlighter Does anyone actually like this product, I bought it thinking it was amazing because there was such a hype over it but is it just me or the product does blend properly into your skin ???

Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
5 months, 2 weeks ago
I do really like this highlighter, however it's not something I would purchase again with the high price. It blends well but there are other options for less $$ that do work just as well.
Emma S.
Emma S.
9 months, 2 weeks ago
I hate it! It ruined my foundation