BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #27 in Highlighter

Our Satiny Pink Liquid Highlighter Accents Cheek & Brow Bones For A Dewy Glow. Use As A Spot Highlighter Over Makeup Or Wear Under Complexion Products For Subtle Luminescence.

Radiant Look
Long-lasting
Day Or Night Gorgeous

High Beam   Water (Aqua), Caprylic/Capric/Succinic Triglyceride, Mica, Pentylene Glycol, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Dimethicone, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/ Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Dimethicone Peg7 Phosphate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Phenoxyethanol, Steareth21, Squalane, Caprylyl Glycol, Steareth2, Tocopheryl Acetate, Polysorbate 60, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide.  [+/:  Aluminum Hydroxide (Ci 77002), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)].  N° 04975/N

Benefit Cosmetics High Beam Liquid Highlighter
  • "i really like this product and i think the pinky tone is really good for my skin since i have especially pale skin. the product is extremely lasting as one bottle can last me more than a year. it is good for dry/ combination skin tone since it has a moisturising consistency. a top top i always use to make the shine last throughout the day it to set it with a powdered highlight on top. my only complaint is that it isn’t massively pigmented, however if it is set with a powder it becomes more pigmented. i would definitely recommend to a friend and would buy again!" in 67 reviews
  • "really lovely product that adds glow and warmth to your skin. it lasts all day and is a really pretty pink. it’s easy to apply and it blends well if you blend it instantly after applying. it had a light shimmery finish that brightens your face. lovely product. " in 63 reviews
Amanda R.
Williamstown
My god do I love this highlighter. It might be my favorite one ever. It has a beautiful pearly pink sheen that looks dewy and natural. It’s probably one of the more natural looking highlighters I have, unless you pile it on of course! It may be hard to work with if you use too much, but I just dab it on and gently pat it with my fingers to blend it. If you don’t glob it on you’ll be okay, just build it up gradually.

I would repurchase this stuff over and over. A little goes a long way. I have a sample size that I bought months ago, I use it regularly and it’s still going strong. If you want that lovely dewy glow, buy this highlighter now. You will not be disappointed!
Sarah H.
Lake St Louis, MO
I typically use stick or powder highlighter so I was a little nervous to try this. However, I really enjoyed it. This highlighter gives a more pinkish-dewy look which I love. With the liquid you have to be diligent with blending and ensuring it doesn’t cake up or only stay in one spot. It reflects light really nicely and looks great in pictures. I gave four stars because of the troubles with blending the liquid in at times.
Janeigne N.
Great highlighter. Most powder highlighters are very dry and this works perfectly well. Everybody seems to love this, it gives a great dewy look and lasts long. It's not too shimmery, it gives a soft pearly reflection. I have olive skin so I find Moon Beam more appropiate for my skin tone. High Beam is for people with pinky undertones and Moon Beam for people with yellow undertones. The only thing I dislike about it is that sometimes it can make your skin break out, so remember to clean your face properly after having used it!
Anna M.
The color is very frosty and light but it doesn’t have much shimmer to it. It is a very cool toned pink that I think would look good on light skin tones, but not medium or deep. This product dries very fast so it is a little hard to blend, but I can make it work. When applied under powder, you can’t really see it because the powder covers it but you also can’t use it above powder because it will move the rest of your makeup around. Overall, I would not repurchase because it is hard to use
Moralee T.
West Chicago, IL
I love this liquid highlighter! I dot my cheekbones 3 times lightly and then I pat in the product. It gives such a nice natural pinky highlight. You can definitely notice it, so its not super subtle. It is not in your face, which is the nice part so you can wear it on a daily basis. Its beautiful on the skin and doesn't dry your skin out. One tip I have is to not put powder in the area where you would use this product otherwise the highlight tends to bunch up. Highly recommend this product!
Gabbi A.
madison
Favorite highlighter at the moment. I love the pinky undertones! I also like that it’s not a blinding highlight. You can build it up for a brighter look, or leave it more natural with one coat. The formula feels really nice on the skin. It applies creamy, but then dries completely on the skin, so thankfully it’s not sticky and tacky like some highlighters tend to be! The only downside for me was that the brush doesn’t reach all the way into the bottom of the bottle so I feel like there’s a lot of product that could go to waste if you didn’t take the time to pull it out.
Lori L.
Fort Worth
I'm a huge fan of benefit products and I have this Benefit Cosmetics Hugh Beam liquid Highlighter.  This highlighter is gorgeous when applied and shimmers, my favorite highlighter of all time.  It is liquid in a bottle that you apply with brush and blend in, almost like a nail polish brush.  It took a while for me to figure out how to apply it just right, but once you get the technique down, you will be in love!  I wish they could make it in like a roll on!
Sydney O.
Oliver Spgs, TN
When I first purchased this product I thought it would be great, turns out otherwise! Although the color is gorgeous and the glow it has is pretty, the product doesn’t work well with other products. For example, when applying this liquid highlighter I use my finger to help prevent my foundation from moving but, it does not help at all! The product moves foundation and powder and anything underneath it, on a light and natural day that I want a little glow it is good for.
Elizabeth A.
Santa Barbara
I have only used this two or three times, so this is a first impression. This looks really light and pretty on my skin. I love the pink undertone. It blends nicely. However, I tried to use the applicator and it literally took off all the foundation underneath it. I had to take everything off, redo my base, and then redo the highlighter (which I then just tapped on with my finger). This product is ok, but I wouldn’t buy it again, especially when there are drugstore highlighters that do a better jo for a cheaper price.
Chanon C.
White Lake, MI
This is my first liquid highlighter that I've tried and I am not disappointed. I really love this product, it's so soft & creamy when it goes on and it blends out really well on the skin.

The only reason this didn't get 5/5 for me is because I'm a dark highlight kind of girl. This particular look was a little light for me, so I prefer the  Benefit Cosmetics Sun Beam Highlighter for color and a bit of contouring at the same time.
Danielle L.
Indianapolis, Indiana
Is this worth the price?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this liquid or cream?
Pavan S.
Phoenix , AZ
How many people would say that this is a repurchase product?
Lisa Marie A.
Seattle, WA
What other benefit products do you use, and which are your favorites?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this product really glittery?