BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #33 in Highlighter

Our Satiny Pink Liquid Highlighter Accents Cheek & Brow Bones For A Dewy Glow. Use As A Spot Highlighter Over Makeup Or Wear Under Complexion Products For Subtle Luminescence.

Radiant Look
Long-lasting
Day Or Night Gorgeous

High Beam   Water (Aqua), Caprylic/Capric/Succinic Triglyceride, Mica, Pentylene Glycol, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Dimethicone, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/ Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Dimethicone Peg7 Phosphate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Phenoxyethanol, Steareth21, Squalane, Caprylyl Glycol, Steareth2, Tocopheryl Acetate, Polysorbate 60, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide.  [+/:  Aluminum Hydroxide (Ci 77002), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)].  N° 04975/N

Benefit Cosmetics High Beam Liquid Highlighter
  • "i really like this product and i think the pinky tone is really good for my skin since i have especially pale skin. the product is extremely lasting as one bottle can last me more than a year. it is good for dry/ combination skin tone since it has a moisturising consistency. a top top i always use to make the shine last throughout the day it to set it with a powdered highlight on top. my only complaint is that it isn’t massively pigmented, however if it is set with a powder it becomes more pigmented. i would definitely recommend to a friend and would buy again!" in 67 reviews
  • "really lovely product that adds glow and warmth to your skin. it lasts all day and is a really pretty pink. it’s easy to apply and it blends well if you blend it instantly after applying. it had a light shimmery finish that brightens your face. lovely product. " in 63 reviews
Bobbi V.
san antonio
love love love love high beam! here’s why: 1) i will admit when i first tried it, i was experimenting with make up so i just kinda applied it whereever on the face..: while it didn’t look completely right, boy did it brighten my skin! 2) it’s a pinkish color but it looks so nice in natural lighting and with flashes. 3) it seriously lasts allllllll day! i would use this as my football game day highlighter. for those who don’t know aggie football, it’s one of the longest days ever and in texas heat make up doesn’t always last but this one really does 4) you can try as a travel size or by the full product/ i recommend trying the sample so if you like it you can buy the full size. 5) it’s great on all skin types, i have combo skin but it leaves a nice radiant glow 6) easy to blend! just swipe the applicator where you want and you can use a sponge or a brush! even your fingers! love all three ways
*try it out!!!you can buy at ulta, it’s worth the $$$$$*
Jaiden P.
Not terrible but not what I was looking for either. Comes off a teensy bit too glittery to me but it works sometimes, mainly if I'm out in the sun and am going for full on glow and spackle, like at festivals or something. Wore this for a festival and longevity isn't great either. To be fair however, a lot of make up has a hard time keeping up at festivals when you're going wild. I don't have particularly oily skin but I also was not wearing primer so keep that in mind as far as this review goes. I definitely wouldn't be able to pull this off at the office under fluorescent lighting.
Kylie W.
Vacaville, CA
I received a mini High Beam Liquid Highlighter in a big package of mini products from Benefit. It’s a liquid highlighter you apply with a little brush. I use almost all liquid products because powders and my face do not agree, so I enjoy the application. It leaves almost a dewy look to the skin and is a light pink color. Probably wouldn’t work on some skin colors. My only issue with it is that if I have any acne/pore problems it shows them off rather than hides them. I use this a lot especially because my is a mini size and can fit right in my purse! Oh, and I use their brush to apply dot sized amounts in a line on the areas I’m applying it and then blend with a mini Kabuki brush.
Janeigne N.
Peekskill , NY
Great highlighter. Most powder highlighters are very dry and this works perfectly well. Everybody seems to love this, it gives a great dewy look and lasts long. It's not too shimmery, it gives a soft pearly reflection. I have olive skin so I find Moon Beam more appropiate for my skin tone. High Beam is for people with pinky undertones and Moon Beam for people with yellow undertones. The only thing I dislike about it is that sometimes it can make your skin break out, so remember to clean your face properly after having used it!
Sidney M.
This highlighter is shimmery and pearly colored! Its so easy to apply - I use my fingers or a beauty blender. It is perfect for concerts and festivals. Its pretty light colored and dramatic, personally I would not And don’t use it everyday, but when I do I am so happy with the product. Theres so much in the container and I have had it for 2 years already and its still basically full. I definitely would recommend this for concerts or festivals!
( I blended the product in with my finger in the third photo!)
Anna M.
The color is very frosty and light but it doesn’t have much shimmer to it. It is a very cool toned pink that I think would look good on light skin tones, but not medium or deep. This product dries very fast so it is a little hard to blend, but I can make it work. When applied under powder, you can’t really see it because the powder covers it but you also can’t use it above powder because it will move the rest of your makeup around. Overall, I would not repurchase because it is hard to use
Moralee T.
West Chicago, IL
I love this liquid highlighter! I dot my cheekbones 3 times lightly and then I pat in the product. It gives such a nice natural pinky highlight. You can definitely notice it, so its not super subtle. It is not in your face, which is the nice part so you can wear it on a daily basis. Its beautiful on the skin and doesn't dry your skin out. One tip I have is to not put powder in the area where you would use this product otherwise the highlight tends to bunch up. Highly recommend this product!
Alexa B.
I didn’t like this product at first but it was because I didn’t know how to use it. It dries down very quickly so when I dabbed it on my face I would go to blend it in and it would have left a mark where I applied it because it dried down so quickly. I prefer to lather this on my shoulders or collar bones for a bright glow or dab it with my finger tips onto my cheek bones. However I do not like the applicator on this, it’s like a nail polish bottle and is strange for application.
Caleb W.
mcdonough
I would like to start of by saying that This highlighter liquid is very sheer and I love the pale pink undertones of it . The formula is good but it isn’t the best that I’ve ever had it looks very great when you apply it correctly. I also like it because a little goes a long way . Overall I would buy this again because it is a exceptional product.Benefit Cosmetics High Beam Liquid Highlighter
Sydney O.
Oliver Spgs, TN
When I first purchased this product I thought it would be great, turns out otherwise! Although the color is gorgeous and the glow it has is pretty, the product doesn’t work well with other products. For example, when applying this liquid highlighter I use my finger to help prevent my foundation from moving but, it does not help at all! The product moves foundation and powder and anything underneath it, on a light and natural day that I want a little glow it is good for.
Danielle L.
Indianapolis, Indiana
Is this worth the price?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this liquid or cream?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
How many people would say that this is a repurchase product?
Lisa Marie A.
Seattle, WA
What other benefit products do you use, and which are your favorites?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this product really glittery?

back