Lisa Marie A.
Lisa Marie A.
Seattle, WA

What other benefit products do you use, and which are your favorites?
Aug. 17, 2016, 5:38 p.m.
Bronzer
Aug. 17, 2016, 5:38 p.m.
Bronzer
Destinee M.
Destinee M.
March 25, 2014, 9:26 p.m.
I love They're Real mascara, Hello Flawless powder and POREfessional.
Ronni K.
Ronni K.
Oct. 8, 2013, 3:58 a.m.
I cannot live without High Beam, Erase Paste concealer, and They're Real mascara!
Maggi C.
Sept. 22, 2013, 1:12 p.m.
Oh, and Eyebright, which I use everyday, and Bella Bomba Blush which is perfect for when I want a glow and I'm in a rush.
Maggi C.
Sept. 22, 2013, 1:11 p.m.
I use High Beam, Fake up, Boiing, and Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow foundation. I love fake up and boiing, I have dry skin and both give me great coverage.
Claire C.
Claire C.
July 19, 2013, 2:48 p.m.
I'm obsessed with the Posietint and the Hoola bronzer. Interested in trying both? Check out the cabana glama kit available at Ulta and on the Benefit website for $18-$19.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
July 2, 2013, 12:05 p.m.
All of their blushes are on point! My fave is Coralista. I also use the Watts Up stick highlighter
Zoe F.
Zoe F.
Oct. 20, 2012, 12:58 p.m.
Lemonade. Bella Bamba Blush. Hoola Bronzer. I love the lemonade concealer!!!!
Adele G.
Adele G.
Oct. 20, 2012, 8:08 a.m.
The porefessional primer is awesome. I love the silky finish it gives my skin and doesn't clog my pores. I also use the Hoola bronzer. I love the color it gives me during the summer, but I can also use it for contouring! Benefit cosmetics are in my opinion amazing and def worth the price.
Cheryl B.
Cheryl B.
Oct. 17, 2012, 3:03 p.m.
I am a huge Benefit fan! Aside from High Beam I also use the Moon Beam and Sun Beam luminizers. I like Hoola bronzer for contouring, and their boxes powders are terrific. Dandelion is my favorite boxed powder blush- it is a very light (think ballet slipper) pink.
Mel N.
Mel N.
Oct. 17, 2012, 11:29 a.m.
I like Hoola, the bronzer. I use it to contour because it's a nice color and blends well.
Jessicalind A.
Jessicalind A.
Oct. 17, 2012, 12:32 a.m.
I just invested in a fully size ooh la la product. I like that it gives a whitening effect under the eyes (It is meant as a concealer/wake up juice)
Oct. 16, 2012, 4:11 p.m.
I use the stay don't stray primer every day! It's amazing and keeps your eye shadow on and prevents creasing!
Oct. 16, 2012, 4:11 p.m.
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Oct. 16, 2012, 9:27 a.m.
I have sunbeam and I love it too! I use it more when I have a bit of a tan or when I am using self tanners. It would also work well for people with a medium-dark skin tone. I have tons of benefit products and I never regret buying from this company. I literally can not stop talking about their products! I am a Benebabe for life!
Chantal W.
Chantal W.
Oct. 14, 2012, 3:24 p.m.
Only this one i love it it's awesome!
Jeannine H.
Jeannine H.
Oct. 13, 2012, 11:54 a.m.
I use this, bella bamba blush, eye bright, and stay don't stray. I got all four of them in my Pretty Committee kit and so far they are all my favorites. I also have a dark silvery gray crease-less eyeshadow that I love. All benefit products are very high quality.

Join Now