Priscilla T.
Youngstown, OH

Is this a good highlighter and how long will it stay on?!

Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
1 month, 2 weeks ago
It lasted quite a long time for me! It is a nice highlighter that does give a pretty glow for me. It is a little on the pricey side though, so I wouldn't buy this again.
Payton W.
Payton W.
1 month, 3 weeks ago
I love it, it’s liquid so it stays on pretty well!
Likhika S.
Likhika S.
2 months ago
Better to tab on the highest portions
Jodie F.
Jodie F.
Crewe, Cheshire
3 months ago
Hi, it is a lovely highlighter, however I would experiment with it and see what would work best for you. For example, when applying ontop of foundation, use your fingers to dab on the foundation - as I find that it wipes off your foundation if applied too heavily or with the brush it comes with. I love putting it all over my face after primer for. Luminous natural glow, once your foundation is applied on top, your skin will look healthy and glowy. As for longitude, for me it lasts all day once applied. Another tip would be to mix with your foundation, but overall a good product if you want to try it out.