BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

An award-winning concealer and highlighter portable duo compact for skin discoloration and refinement. Hide & Sheen is perfectly portable for instant beauty on the fly. Camouflage dark circles, blemishes, and discoloration with award-winning Boi-ing concealer. This industrial strength concealer comes in two shades (light and medium) and has you covered on the go with no creasing or fading. Then use makeup artist favorite, Watt's Up! Champagne Cream-to-Powder Highlighter. This bestselling highlighter enhances any complexion with its smooth application and luminous sheen. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates

Benefit Cosmetics Hide & Sheen Concealer & Highlighter Portable Duo Compact
  • "very nice and long lasting. covers my dark circles, spots and freckles. great colour match aswell" in 8 reviews
  • "not a bad product! i love the concealer, although it is a bit thick, it does its job. the highlighter gives a decent sheen but i prefer to set it with highlighting powder to amp it up a bit. for the price it's a great deal! " in 6 reviews
Shasha S.
Rabia M.
Fairfax, VA
I love this concealer! If you want to conceal it is there, if you want some highlighter, it’s there! It’s the perfect amount of highlighter! Not too much! Of course you are paying a little more for concealer but it is so cute and convenient and works. It comes with a cute little mirror and it’s just so convenient that concealer is in it!
Halia S.
Clyattville
The highlighter thing in this doesn’t do really anything. I never used it. The concealer, however, was nice for an eyeshadow primer. The concealer did not work for me for under my eyes. I recommend it as an eyeshadow primer though.
Naim M.
Yelm, WA
Aaaamazing! Must try concealer. I like the creamy feeling that this product gives. I use it under my eyes with a flat brush and apply it around my brows to give a clean crisp finish. This is my go to concealer.
Amy V.
Corning
The highlighter is pretty, but very subtle. Great for a light makeup day. I generally dislike cream highlighters, but I liked this ok. The concealer is thick, and is best applied with a very small brush
Ellen G.
Brighton, MA
The perfect, heavy duty concealer. I've been trying to stick with drug store brands recently to keep my makeup budget a bit lower but I just can't quit this stuff. It is literally like an instant eye lift every morning! Even if I've only had a couple hours of sleep, this help me look well rested and ready for the day. On top of that, it is also amazing for covering breakouts. It takes setting powered very well and stays in place as soon as you put it on.
Morgan P.
Don't even get me started on how much I love this product. Every time I go out this is my go to concealer. It gives me that natural cover, that makes me look flawless, whenever and where ever I go. I've had this for over 5 months, and I still have it. I would totalllllyyy advice others to get this!
Mrs M.
This is such an amazing product. Its a two in one and easy to carry when on the go.  Its covers pretty good and also brightens your face with the shimmer. Its a soft creamy texture and is easy to apply.I definitely recommend it.  Im almost out and will be buying again very soon.
Samantha K.
Pocono summit, Pa
Benefit is one of the only nice brands I cannot live without. Their hi lighter makes me feel like a supermodel while keeping me from looking like I got into a glitter fight. It's subtle enough for work but with an added swipe, gets bold enough for night.
Kimberly M.
Great concealer especially for little blemishes and for what I use it the most under my eyes. It's a long lasting concealer especially. It doesn't compare to other concealer that don't last. I've already recommended this item to friends and family.
I would love to try this conpacto dust have told me that is very good
Amy R.
This product is in my makeup drawer waiting to be used - what application is best for the highlighter? Fan brush, fingertips, concealer brush or something totally different?
Auristela G.
Phoenix , AZ
I,ve heard good things oh this highlighter. How does it work?
Yvette Y.
Page, Lake Powell
I want to purchase this product but I'm not sure how much coverage it has. Is this full coverage or light coverage?
Produto maravilhoso, vale muito apena pelo valor ❤❤