Benefit Cosmetics Hide & Sheen Concealer And Highlighter Duo

A set combining Benefit cult favorites Boi-ing Concealer and Watt’s Up highlighter.

The original, full-coverage, matte concealer joins forces with the bestselling champagne cream-to-powder highlighter.

Boi-ing Industrial Strength Concealer is a full coverage cream concealer that covers everything from heavy-duty dark circles to blemishes and discoloration. A repackaged version of the original Boi-ing!, it helps you hide imperfections while leaving a matte finish that lasts.

Benefit’s bestselling Watt’s Up highlighter turns up the wattage with a delicate, champagne glow and soft-focus effect. Its smooth application and luminous sheen switches on the "wow" factor for any complexion. Apply it to cheeks and browbones, then then sculpt the complexion with the soft-glow blender to achieve the perfect gleam.

Suggested Usage:
Boi-ing Industrial Strength Concealer:
-Lightly apply the concealer With your fingertips underneath the eyes or onto face, then blend.

Watt’s Up:
-Glide where the sun would normally touch the face to highlight: cheekbones, browbones (under the arches), down the bridge of the nose, and the Cupid’s bow.
-Next, sculpt with its soft glow blender to lift and contour the face.
-It can be applied solo or over existing makeup.

I would love to try this conpacto dust have told me that is very good
Produto maravilhoso, vale muito apena pelo valor ❤❤
I want to purchase this product but I'm not sure how much coverage it has. Is this full coverage or light coverage?
Start your review of Benefit Cosmetics Hide & Sheen Concealer And Highlighter Duo!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“very nice and long lasting. covers my dark circles, spots and freckles. great colour match aswell” in 8 reviews
“It's so rare for me to find a concealer that is very full coverage but at the same time not cakey at all! Love this product so much!” in 8 reviews
“...highlighter gives a decent sheen but i prefer to set it with highlighting powder to amp it up a bit. for the price it's a great deal! ” in 6 reviews
cincinnati
Purchased at: Sephora
I never used the highlighter side of this, but I bought this to try the concealer and it’s AMAZING. The formula is so smooth and blends like a dream. It’s medium-full coverage (not as full coverage as the urban decay concealer) but is just the right amount for my personal liking. I’d buy this over and over again.
Combination, Sensitive / Redness, Sensitivity
Yelm, WA
Aaaamazing! Must try concealer. I like the creamy feeling that this product gives. I use it under my eyes with a flat brush and apply it around my brows to give a clean crisp finish. This is my go to concealer.
Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
nashville
This is a great concealer, but in certain areas it can look really dry, settle into fine lines and accentuate dryness or texture, which doesn’t make it ideal for covering blemishes
Combination, Sensitive, Mature / Acne, Dullness, Large Pores
Boston, MA
The perfect, heavy duty concealer. I've been trying to stick with drug store brands recently to keep my makeup budget a bit lower but I just can't quit this stuff. It is literally like an instant eye lift every morning! Even if I've only had a couple hours of sleep, this help me look well rested and ready for the day. On top of that, it is also amazing for covering breakouts. It takes setting powered very well and stays in place as soon as you put it on.
Combination / Puffiness, Fine Lines, Uneven Skin Tone
Don't even get me started on how much I love this product. Every time I go out this is my go to concealer. It gives me that natural cover, that makes me look flawless, whenever and where ever I go. I've had this for over 5 months, and I still have it. I would totalllllyyy advice others to get this!
San Diego, CA
Benefit Cosmetics Hide & Sheen Concealer And Highlighter Duo uploaded by Rabia M.
I love this concealer! If you want to conceal it is there, if you want some highlighter, it’s there! It’s the perfect amount of highlighter! Not too much! Of course you are paying a little more for concealer but it is so cute and convenient and works. It comes with a cute little mirror and it’s just so convenient that concealer is in it!
Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness
This is such an amazing product. Its a two in one and easy to carry when on the go.  Its covers pretty good and also brightens your face with the shimmer. Its a soft creamy texture and is easy to apply.I definitely recommend it.  Im almost out and will be buying again very soon.
Dry, Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness
Pocono summit, Pa
Benefit is one of the only nice brands I cannot live without. Their hi lighter makes me feel like a supermodel while keeping me from looking like I got into a glitter fight. It's subtle enough for work but with an added swipe, gets bold enough for night.
Combination / Large Pores, Uneven Skin Tone
Great concealer especially for little blemishes and for what I use it the most under my eyes. It's a long lasting concealer especially. It doesn't compare to other concealer that don't last. I've already recommended this item to friends and family.
South orange, NJ
THIS CONCEALER IS AMAZING! The highlighter too. I can not say anything bad about this product, it is very convenient and travel friendly, the products are very creamy, i really like this product and the coverage is amazing and the highlight is just the right amount, not too much
Ask a question to the Influenster community...