Benefit  Cosmetics Hervana Box O' Powder

Benefit Hervana Box O' Powder Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Benefit  Cosmetics Hervana Box O' Powder
Benefit Cosmetics Hervana Box O' Powder
Buy on Sephora*
  • "This blush is perfect for the winter months because it gives you that very natural winter flush without being too bright." in 5 reviews
Marie K.
Powell, TN
This blush was my favorite for the longest time! It looks beautiful on the cheeks and it is very easy to apply and blend. Great for a natural looking makeup. The packaging is cute as well! It's perfect even for people with a very fair skin like me!
Sonia T.
This is a really great blush to have. It is really pretty. I have tan skin and it comes on really pretty its a light pink color. It has a shine that makes it look even prettier on the skin. This is a good blush for those that don't want an intense blush look. It also has a good scent to it. The brush it comes with is also really good and its very soft.
Chanel C.
Gardena, CA
This blush is such a beautiful, ethereal color on the cheeks. Packaging is adorable as most benefit products are. An associate at Ulta persuaded me to buy it when it first came out. I wear it on days I just want a light wash of color on my fair skin. It goes with all types of makeup looks.
Emily L.
Bradenton, FL
I love benefit cosmetic as it is, I actually received this as a gift over a year ago and didn’t use it for a while. Started using it and I love it! The shade isn’t too overbearing for my fair skin tone. I apply this after foundation but before powder just so it has a more natural look.
Krista M.
Benefit Cosmetics blushes are some of the best high end ones I have used to this day! They blend beautifully and have great packaging! The mirror they provide is also a great perk to this purchase. I would defiantly repurchase this product.
Sophia O.
casa grande, AZ
This is my go to everyday blush! It gives you such a natural flush that it goes with any eye look you create. I love that it has a brush with it so I down have to dig around for one. I love the scent and this little sucker last forever!
Sheela V.
Meh Benefit Hervana blush - I hadn't owned any of the benefit blushes before, and most of my other blushes are not a versatile as a light pink is. I think the brush that it came with is the softest thing I've ever felt. I can see how this would definitely not work on someone with darker skin because it shows up really light even on me.
Brenna P.
This was my first ever high end makeup purchase, and I honestly regret it. It's a very natural blush that is nothing special. It barely shows up on the skin. Save your money and go drugstore for a pink shade.
Rhi S.
Charlotte, NC
This is one of my go to blushes that I use very often it has a subtle Violet Rose tone to it with a little bit of mauve it's very hard to explain but it's very pretty, your cheeks are not going to scream at anybody that they're pink or brown but they're going to look very natural and flushed, it also is a great quick application for eyeshadow as well in your crease if you don't have time for full on makeup
Jaimie S.
Norfolk, VA
Oh oh oh how I love my hervana blush. Whenever I can’t decide which one to use this is always my go to. It’s a cool pale pink and it’s so subtle. Just the right amount of color. Would definitely recommend.
Jasmine G.
Douglas, GA
Where is this product sold?
Ellie J.
Is this more of a day look or night look? Would it work on the beach? Does it suit any skin tone? X
olivia c.
Does anyone know the best benefit blush for people with pale skin?
Melinda A.
I have heard good things about this. Does it wear well on light skin?
Irene L.
does sephora still carry this? I cant seem to find this in store anymore