Benefit Cosmetics
Hello Happy Velvet Power Foundation 2

Benefit Cosmetics Hello Happy Velvet Power Foundation 2

A lightweight, powder foundation with buildable coverage and a matte finish. Coverage: Medium Finish: Natural Formulation: Pressed Powder Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily What Else You Need to Know: Lightweight and buildable, Hello Happy Velvet Power Foundation mattifies all day, yet feels creamy-soft. It's formulated with shea-butter extracts to create a luxuriously-smooth feel. The mirrored compact includes a sponge and brush applicator, so you can customize your coverage. Clinical Results: In a self-evaluation by 107 women, after 1 week:- 96% said it minimizes shine- 93% said it's easy to build coverage

Is this worth the price?
What's a drugstore powder foundation dupe for Benefit Cosmetics Hello Happy Velvet Power Foundation 2 ? (Full coverage, lightweight and blends into your skin.) I LOVE the Benefit powder, but I'd like a cheaper alternative for casual days or when I'm between shades in the winter and summer. I'm not a fan of loose mineral foundations- I've tried Bare Minerals and Physician's Formula.
Is this powder flash proof?
Start your review of Benefit Cosmetics Hello Happy Velvet Power Foundation 2!
jessica R.
Kissimmee, FL
Benefit Cosmetics Hello Happy Velvet Power Foundation 2 uploaded by jessica R.
Amigas wow 🤩 quede muerta que suave y natural luce mi rostro es full cover y no deja marcas luce tu rostro de porcelana
Cynamin  R.
Benefit Cosmetics Hello Happy Velvet Power Foundation 2 uploaded by Cynamin  R.
The powder is great to keep in your purse for a touch up through the day but I didnt like doing my while face with it. It's super smooth going on but it doesnt set good throught the day compared to other powders i've tried. I only recommend it to control oils after you used another foundation
Milk I.
NY
This is very beautiful, its coverage is perfect, and it looks very beautiful, and most makeup experts use it
Justy M.
Swansea, IL
Benefit Cosmetics Hello Happy Velvet Power Foundation 2 uploaded by Justy M.
Review for: Benefit Cosmetics Hello Happy Velvet Power Foundation 4
The formula is easily blendable and buildable. The color goes on evenly with a powder brush which is great! It’s lovely to use by itself as an everyday quick go to. I would recommend this for anyone who doesn’t like to take ages to get ready! Lovely stuff! Benefit Cosmetics Hello Happy Velvet Power Foundation 2Benefit Nutrition
Giliann K.
Washington, DC
Looks natural but covers up redness and acne. I also love the huge mirror. Great coverage
Tricia S.
Butler, PA
My absolute favorite powder foundation! I use this stuff daily. It has shea butter so it won't dry you out. I use it as an all over foundation, but I've used it as a setting powder and it performs well with that, too. I'd say it's a true medium coverage powder. Try it. You will love it.
Merylin M.
Indio, CA
Benefit Cosmetics Hello Happy Velvet Power Foundation 2 uploaded by Merylin M.
Review for: Benefit Cosmetics Hello Happy Velvet Power Foundation 2
I bought it because I thought it would be as good as the foundation but I really don’t like it. I give it 3 stars because I use it as my retouch powder, and it looks alright. I’m just trying to finish the product because it was a little pricey.
Jessica S.
Altamont , TN
Review for: Benefit Cosmetics Hello Happy Velvet Power Foundation 2
This Benefit Hello Happy Foundation is perfect. It was my first time using this product and I definitely plan to continue buying this product! This product is perfect this way it is. It is a little on the expensive end but totally worth it. I'd definitely recommend this product to anyone.  Benefit Cosmetics Hello Happy Velvet Power Foundation 2
Jennifer  G.
Elk Grove Vlg, IL
Benefit Cosmetics Hello Happy Velvet Power Foundation 2 uploaded by Jennifer  G.
I LOVE this powder! When I need to run out of the house or if I simply just don’t feel like doing my makeup, this is the perfect “no makeup “, makeup! It’s a matte finish that hides slight imperfections with ease.Benefit Cosmetics Hello Happy Velvet Power Foundation 2
Mary D.
Review for: Benefit Cosmetics Hello Happy Velvet Power Foundation 6
I like that this product comes both with a sponge and a brush, so you can decide on how much coverage you need. I use this powder more as a setting powder over my foundation, then as a foundation itself. I like this powder and have purchased it more than one time. I would highly recommend, either as a setting powder, or as a light coverage foundation.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ella H.
il y a 2 ans
vittoria V. il y a un an
I'll suggest you the essence mattyfing powder,which I think is pretty good expecially for the very low price