BeautyFaceFace MakeupBenefit Cosmetics
Hello Happy Flawless Brightening Foundation 3

Benefit Cosmetics Hello Happy Flawless Brightening Foundation 3

A brightening, medium-coverage, liquid foundation, with SPF 15, which feels lightweight, looks natural, and is virtually undetectable on skin. Coverage: Medium Finish: Natural Formulation: Liquid Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily SPF: SPF 15Highlighted Ingredients: - Octinoxate and Titanium Dioxide: Sunscreen. What Else You Need to Know: Happiness is a brighter, hydrated, flawless-looking complexion. Hello Happy is made with photochromic pigments that adapt and brighten skin in any lighting, flower acids to help boost radiance, and hyaluronic acid to attract moisture to the skin's surface and help maintain hydration.
Start your review of Benefit Cosmetics Hello Happy Flawless Brightening Foundation 3!
Arianna  C.
Battle Creek, MI
Benefit Cosmetics Hello Happy Flawless Brightening Foundation 3 uploaded by Arianna  C.
I really like the smooth texture of this foundation and how easily it blends into my skin. it matches my skin tone very well and it has a cool sensation when applying. it lasts for long time as well.
Joslyn H.
Eastanollee, GA
Benefit Cosmetics Hello Happy Flawless Brightening Foundation 3 uploaded by Joslyn H.
Omg I LOVE this product!! It is not too heavy yet covers my acne scars and spots. It leaves my face looking smooth and best of all even!! The only problem I have is that it feels a little heavy but it is the best I have found so far!! It is a little heavy but you cannot see all the imperfections on my chin. I love it
Bassma S.
Arlington, TX
Benefit Cosmetics Hello Happy Flawless Brightening Foundation 3 uploaded by Bassma S.
I have been using foundation for a year. It is very beautiful. It gives medium coverage and a natural look for the skin.
Leslee W.
Louisville, KY
I like this product as a lightweight and brightening Foundation. It has medium coverage. It's a liquid and I like It that it has sunscreen in it. It also contains hyaluronic acid, which is great hydration for your skin. And it says 12 hour long where I'm not sure about that maybe 6 as long as you use primer and a setting spray.
jacqueline G.
Cerritos
I definitely love this product and it leaves my skin looking very nice! The only issue i had is i normally have very dry skin and after using this for a couple of hours it goes from satin finish to very shiny. I know it definitely depends on what other products i may be using, but i have to constantly use a makeup absorbent to help with how oily i look towards the end of the night.
Lizeth M.
Bakersfield, CA
Benefit Cosmetics Hello Happy Flawless Brightening Foundation 3 uploaded by Lizeth M.
I love this foundation. It’s easy to apply very light weight with full coverage at an affordable price. I recommend this to everyone
Estefanie V.
N Charleston, SC
Benefit Cosmetics Hello Happy Flawless Brightening Foundation 3 uploaded by Estefanie V.
Una buena base es cobertura media pero la puedes modular. No sé por qué no la uso mucho si queda hermosa.
Ana  S.
Addison, TX
Excelente producto, máxima cobertura y durabilidad... i love it❤️❤️😍😍😍.... 100% recomienda
Patricia C.
It’s my favorite foundation! Has a medium coverage that leaves a natural finish on my skin
Rachel B.
Cranberry Twp, PA
I am a person that never used to wear makeup. To transition myself into it, my friend showed me this foundation. It is absolutely amazing and provides full coverage! The best part is I feel like I'm never wearing it because it is so light on my skin. Highly recommend and worth the money.