9 colors available

BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #22 in Powder Foundation

Benefit hello flawless oxygen wow brightening sunscreen makeup Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

• Is this comparable to Mac's Studio Fix powder foundation? That's wh...1 Answers
  • Will this give me a matte finish? Also how much is this? Is it wort...2 Answers
  • I've been looking for a new powder. I usually buy Mac powders becau...2 Answers
Jacqueline N.
Jacqueline N.
Castle Rock, CO
This is a great powder but I have some mixed feelings about it For instance, i both love and hate that the coverage is a bit more than a setting powder and not quite that of a full cover foundation powder. If my concealer is too strong, or simply the wrong color, this powder blends it in so that it isn't obvious or detectable. However, the powder is too sheer to cover anything up on it's own and you can't build coverage with this powder because after two layers, it looks powdery and flat (but surprisingly, not cakey or dry). Color-wise, I'm around an nc20 and a perfect match for Estee Lauder Double Wear in 1W1 during the winter, so I got Hello Flawless in "I love me" Ivory. It's just a tad bit too light and I kind of wish I had gone for the next shade down. Overall, I'm pleased with this product but secretly, I was hoping to replace L'Oreal's discontinued (and dearly missed) Visible Lift Powder in Soft Ivory. Hello Flawless doesn't quite make the grade in that regard.
olivia v.
olivia v.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I must say that I am in love with this powder. I used to only wear powder foundation and I have compacts from two other big name companies but I ended up switching to Benefit's liquid Hello Flawless foundation and I never use the powders I have anymore. However, I needed to buy a really lightweight powder that I could sweep over my liquid foundation, BB cream (Benefit's Big Easy), or over my skin to liven it up without going for the full finish look. I love that Benefit gives the two applicators and the brush they include is super soft and perfect for the sheer coverage that I was looking for. I am really impressed with this powder and I will continue to repurchase it! I love that when I am wearing it, on it's own or on top of something else, I don't feel it because it is so light and breathable. It is perfect for me.
Cindy A.
Cindy A.
Fayetteville, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I bought this product, I was recommended it by a Sephora employee who also matched me to the right color. I felt that the color was very suited for pale cool skin tones, but still was able to work for my neutral medium beige skin tone. I generally have oily skin and felt that this was great to use as opposed to a liquid. However, the coverage was light to medium. I was not able to build too much coverage without appearing "cakey." I am not sure if I would buy this again because I know of powders that wok better for my skin. However for those who want brightening and a light powder foundation this would be great. I have acne prone skin and this did not break me out.
Lindsay T.
Lindsay T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I can always count on Benefit for face products with maximum coverage and minimum cakiness. Careful not to be too heavy-handed though; your brush is likely to collect a lot of this product, and at the price, you'll want your powder to last for more than two weeks. A little goes a long way with this compact powder- I recommend using a cheaper, sheerer powder for all over, and using the Benefit Hello Flawless as concealer, or to tap a top problem areas. It completely masked redness for me, and with its dependable coverage, you will no doubt be saying: hello flawless.
Grisel M.
Grisel M.
Very familiar with Benefit's products but have not tried many. After seeing a review by Belinda Selene, I decided to purchase this foundation since my old one just finished. Normally, my preferences are cream or liquid with medium to full coverage. This powder is so impressive! It covered my under eye circles, blemished areas, redness, pores, and evened out my skintone without feeling like anything was even on my face! I left off a star only because to build up the coverage takes a while since using powder foundation is new to me. Highly recommend!
JR P.
JR P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great powder foundation for those of you who don't use liquid foundation. It's definitely easy to use. You can apply it with a brush or sponge. It's more affordable than some other high quality products but is more expensive than drug store products. This powder gives you the appearance of a flawless skin almost like using liquid foundation does. If you have dry skin you need to really be sure to moisturize before applying as it does tend to bring out the dryness of your skin.
Abbigail F.
Abbigail F.
Sacramento, CA
I have oily skin and I thought this worked great for my issue. However I did drop my powder once and it didn't hit the ground that hard and it instantly turned into a loose powder :( I know it is my fault for dropping it but I have dropped other pressed powders before and didn't have this problem. I do like the product but found I went through it fast and was disappointed at how fragile it was. but as far as coverage goes this was amazing and it didn't feel cakey.
Kelly N.
Kelly N.
I love that this powder doesn't leave my skin looking dry. I normally use this product as a finishing powder over my tinted bb cream. It can be used as light coverage or you can build to the coverage you like without getting cakey. Also the coverage can depend on the tool you use. I like to use a brush all over my face because the coverage is light. On the other hand, I use a sponge under my eyes to really cover the dark circles. I really recommend this product!
Karsen C.
Karsen C.
Livonia, MI
I would give this foundation powder a four out of five because it feels and looks nice on the skin compared to other brands I've tried. I got mine at Sephora and I think the packaging is really cute! I would recommend this to someone who is just starting off with makeup or somebody who just likes a nice light weight foundation. I really love how there is a sponge and brush included and would say it pretty affordable for what you are getting.
Brittney C.
Brittney C.
Huntsville, Al
This is my daily makeup. I first put on a tinted moisturizing BB cream, then follow with this, and I end with Tarte Amazonian clay concealer. My only reason for rating this a 4 and not a 5 is that I wish it lasted longer! I feel like I waste a lot of the product, especially when it's new, because it gets a little messy and isn't contained in the compact as well as if it were in another container that had taller sides.
Megan C.
Megan C.
Pearland, TX
What type of brush do you recommend using to apply this product? Or would you go with a powder puff or sponge?
Maddie H.
Maddie H.
Dallas, TX
Will this product dry your skin out?
Dawn N.
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Is this product worth the money? I hear great reviews so far
Nalia R.
Nalia R.
What is the best way to apply this powder?
Cynthia P.
Cynthia P.
Corinth, MS
OK, I'm bewildered. Is it a powder? Is it a foundation? Is it two in one? Help!!!!