Ashley S.
Vancouver, BC

What kind of coverage does it have?

Rachel R.
Rachel R.
Corvallis , OR
10 months ago
It has light coverage at first, but it's definitely buildable.
member-826a2b921
member-826a2b921
10 months, 4 weeks ago
It has a nice tone but not good coverage so yes it has light coverage.😀
Teri B.
Teri B.
Vici, OK
4 years ago
Actually,, this foundation can be anywhere from light coverage, all the way to full coverage, depending on the application technique *fingers, Beauty Blender, stippling brush, buffing brush, ets.," as well as how much you build it up. I DO suggest using a primer under it, preferably one that is mattifying, and then set it with a powder, if you tend to have oily skin. Otherwise, if you have dry skin, I still recommend a primer, but it doesn't have to be a mattifying one, and really no need to use a powder, unless you're like me and just feel more comfortable doing so. With combination skin, again I would recommend a mattifying primer, particularly in your oily areas, which tend to be the T-Zone, and you can set that area only with a mattifying powder, or if you're more comfortable doing so, you can set the entire face with setting powder. I am a professional makeup artist, so I hope this helps! :) Teri
Rch Cucamonga, CA
4 years, 2 months ago
Very sheer, light coverage! I couldn't build it up to be anything more than light.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
San Gabriel , CA
4 years, 4 months ago
I have a lot of acne scars so i would say it does give a measly light to medium coverage. but it's so buildable which i love about it! Sadly, it leaves my skin so greasy because it's a bit too moisturizing. I love the finish though!
Angelica R.
Angelica R.
Lowell, MA
4 years, 6 months ago
Light-medium coverage. But it's buildable which is great!
Kelly O.
Kelly O.
S Abingtn Twp, PA
4 years, 6 months ago
The coverage is light to medium, maybe. It definitely tends toward sheer, and I don't think it's especially buildable. On top of that, for me, it pulled a complete vanishing act a few hours in, and I don't have oily skin, so I'd say that's some pretty light coverage.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
4 years, 6 months ago
This foundation has a very light coverage. I prefer my foundations to have full coverage so I didn't really care for it. It was buildable but still too sheer for me. If you like light coverage though, this product would be good.