Benefit Cosmetics 'Hello Flawless!' Oxygen Wow Liquid Foundation 'Cheers To Me' Champagne 1 oz

BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Excuse me ladies. make way for Benefit Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow in "Cheers To Me" Champagne. This brightening liquid foundation builds from light to medium coverage for a natural complexion. Say hello to flawless skin! This Champagne shade gives you a naturally luminous complexion. Benefit Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow in "Cheers To Me" Champagne helps to boost cellular respiration for a 'plumping up' effect. Containing vitamin C & E which helps to prevent the signs of aging this oil free formula with SPF 25 PA+++ builds from light to medium coverage while feeling barely there. Wow! see more...

• What is the coverage like? Sheer to medium or medium to full? Rea...2 Answers
  • I have kinda dry skin I was hoping if someone could tell me If it...1 Answers
  • Does this foundation oxidize? 1 Answers
Brianna C.
Colton, CA
This is an okay product in my opinion due to the fact that I love full coverage so it didn't give me what I wanted it's very easy to apply but I only used it once I'd recommend to people with a lighter complexion due to the fact that it doesn't have a huge variety in colors.
Dani H.
I found this to be too moisturizing on my oily skin. It doesn't match up directly with their powders either. These tend to be yellow toned and are quite light coverage. If you already have good skin, this is nice. If you have anything to cover or you have oily skin, skip it.
Courtney c.
Lexington, VA
This is one of my favorite foundations it gives a no makeup look to the skin and it doesn't attach to my dry patches or make my skin super oily especially with a powder it really is a great foundation!!! I highly recommend it to any skin type
Cheyenne F.
Amazing! Doesn't even feel like it's there! I've used it a quite a few times. It has pretty good packaging as well. It lasted me a two months I think and that was make up like every day. Yes I would but it again!
Monique V.
Lititz, PA
I wanted to love this but the color options were not great. If you can find a shade and don't need a lot of coverage this would be ok. I would go for urban decay and wouldn't buy again
Brianne K.
Pittsburgh, PA
This product did not blend in or smooth on my skin properly! It had good pigmentation but just sat on my skin and was obvious makeup despite good color match. Very dissapointing.
April M.
This was a complete game changer for me.
The light weight flawless finish feels amazing.
It is perfect for a photo shoot or to look your best everday. I swear by it! Love it ♡
Diana A.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this foundation, i honestly loved how ot made me feel amd look flawless only downsidw for me i have combination skin and that worked against me
Biia A.
Amei, minha prima usou, eu usava, muito bom. Minha mar comprou para ela um dia destes e ta amando muito.
Alejandra V.
This product is kind of good! I like it!
I use all days! And I love it!
I always recommend this product
Elizabeth G.
How good is this product for coverage?? Is there a product you recommend more for the best coverage?
Paris G.
Friday Harbor, WA
What is the coverage like? Sheer to medium or medium to full? Really interested
Moises F.
I've been looking for a secondary foundation so my face won't get too used to the one I use now, what are the pros and cons of this one ?
Sissel G.
Does this work on dry skinn?
Ashley W.
Fremont , OH
I haven't tried this product, but would this be a good product to contur your face? I'm getting Into wearing makeup Alot more and need tips. Thanks y'all