Benefit Cosmetics Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow! Liquid Foundation

Our Brightening Liquid Foundation Builds From Light To Medium Coverage For A Natural Complexion You Can Believe In. It's You...Just More Luminous & Healthy Looking.

Oil-free
Hydrating Benefits
Broad-spectrum Spf 25 Pa+++ *
Our Foundation’s Superb Protection, Explained: Spf Stands For The Protection Grade Of The Uvb Filter. Pa Refers To That Of The Uva Filter. The Stars Indicate The Level Of Protection With Three-stars Being The Highest.

9 Shades Of Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow Liquid Foundation: Active Ingredients / Ingredients Actifs : Octinoxate 5.49 %, Titanium Dioxide 2.37 %. Other Ingredients / Autres: Aqua (Water), Dimethicone, Glycerin, Phenyl Trimethicone, Isododecane, Peg9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate / Dicaprate, Pentylene Glycol, Maris Aqua (Sea Water), Phenoxyethanol, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan), Silica, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Stearic Acid, Sodium Myristoyl Glutamate, Alumina, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylene Carbonate, Prolinamidoethyl Imidazole, Saccharomyces Lysate Extract, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Bht. [+/ : Ci 77002 (Aluminum Hydroxide), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dixoide)].N° 06161/A. Warning: Avoid Contact With The Eyes. For External Use Only. Keep Out Reach Of Children. Discontinue Use If Signs Of Irritation Or Rash Appear. Précaution D'emploi: Eviter Tout Contact Avec Les Yeux. Pour Usage Externe Uniquement. Tenir Hors De Portée Des Enfants. En Cas D'éruption Ou D'irritation Cutanée, Cesser L'emploi. Shade: Believe In Me Of Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow Liquid Foundation: Active Ingredients / Ingredients Actifs : Octinoxate 5.49 %, Titanium Dioxide 2.37 %. Other Ingredients / Autres: Aqua (Water), Dimethicone, Glycerin, Phenyl Trimethicone, Isododecane, Peg9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate / Dicaprate, Pentylene Glycol, Maris Aqua (Sea Water), Phenoxyethanol, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan), Silica, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Stearic Acid, Sodium Myristoyl Glutamate, Alumina, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylene Carbonate, Mica, Prolinamidoethyl Imidazole, Saccharomyces Lysate Extract, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Bht. [+/: Ci 77002 (Aluminum Hydroxide), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)]. Warning: Avoid Contact With The Eyes. For External Use Only. Keep Out Reach Of Children. Discontinue Use If Signs Of Irritation Or Rash Appear. Précaution D'emploi: Eviter Tout Contact Avec Les Yeux. Pour Usage Externe Uniquement. Tenir Hors De Portée Des Enfants. En Cas D'éruption Ou D'irritation Cutanée, Cesser L'emploi.

Is this Foundation full coverage for combatting hyper pigmentation?
What is its duration and what effect does it have on the skin? Is it high coverage?
Does this oxidize?
Start your review of Benefit Cosmetics Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow! Liquid Foundation!
Product Highlights
...little bit too tanned 😂i have normal skin and this foundation gave me a matte look, which is what i go for 👍🏼but if you want a dewy look just pack on a bunch of highlighter💕all in all this foundation is my favorite #1❤️im going to need to purchase a shade that will fit for when im not tanned 👌🏼!in 80 reviews
2 months agoWalled Lake, MI
Review for: Ivory - I'm pure 4 sure
Definitely was not a fan of this product. I was super excited to use it considering how hyped the brand is but I was extremely let down. The foundation is one color in the bottle but after application on the face it turns orange.. not a fan. And it dried my skin out
2 months agoSpring Valley, CA
Review for: Ivory - I'm pure 4 sure
This was a great weightless foundation the shades were to few to actually try for clients but still manageable since everything benefit does is to be mixed with other products
3 months agoElk Grove, CA
This used to be my go-to foundation and I did get a lot of compliments while using it because it really covered my imperfections. The only reason why I gave it a 4 is because over time it created creases when I would smile or under my eyes. It also started to become too oily on my face even after I would put powder over it. It might have been because my skin started reacting to it differently, I don't know but at first I really loved it.
2 months agoColumbus, OH
Review for: Ivory - I'm pure 4 sure
This was my favorite foundation a few years ago! It’s light coverage and doesn’t feel cakey at all. It does oxidize fairly quickly, which is why I stopped using it. I’m extremely pale and I need a foundation that won’t make me look orange after a few hours. The price is okay for the quality of it.
2 months agoKilleen, TX
Review for: Honey - I'm so money
This product is amazing fro dry skin especially when you use a good hydrating primer. My main issue with this foundation is that the shade range is terrible! I’m one of the last shades and I’m pretty light. They have some work to do in the shade range department
3 months agoGreendale, IN
Review for: Ivory - I'm pure 4 sure
i like this foundation but the coverage isn’t great and it does not last all day. it slipped right off of my skin so it has to be used heavily with powders which depleted the dewy finish that i wanted. i probably wouldn’t buy this again.
2 months agoDayton, NV
Review for: Ivory - I'm pure 4 sure
I’ve been using this for the last 7 years! Every time I try to find something else ... I can never find anything that compares to this. Definitely gives you a great glow and looks like skin! Very hydrating for me and doesn’t move!
2 months agoSan Luis Obispo
Review for: Beige...I'm all the rage
If you have troubled skin like I do and is also SUPER SENSITIVE then is stuff probably isn’t for you. I’m very picky when it come to foundations. This has a very sticky after feel after applying it and doesn’t last all day.
2 months agoCambridge , MA
Review for: Honey - I'm so money
For this summer I pick Benefit Cosmetics Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow! Liquid Foundation for everyday looks And I’m in love with the finish and how I feel like nothing stay on my face even I put the foundation on !
2 months agoDenton, TX
Review for: Ivory - I'm pure 4 sure
Phenomenal product but can’t give it 5 stars since it’s not a cruelty free brand. It’s lightweight and sheer and buildable. It feels great and goes on easy. I wish they still carried this original formula!

353 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...