Benefit Cosmetics hello flawless oxygen wow!

Benefit Cosmetics hello flawless oxygen wow! "cheers to me" Champagne 3.0 ml 0.1 fl oz

BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Labeled as: '' not for individual sale'' see more...

Benefit Cosmetics hello flawless oxygen wow!
Christine S.
Christine S.
Indio, CA
I use the lighter color ivory over my concealer & blend it into my darker color petal. I use it with eraser & porefessional as a team & it works wonderfully. Not too expensive considering you really only need the size of a pea for the lighter & a dime for the darker. Add a pea of porefessional & your whole face is complete. The eraser does go on first but the rest I use as a blended mix so that it all does on smooth.
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
I like that this product feels very fine, thin, and silky on my face while still giving almost full coverage. The coverage is definitely buildable and feels extremely comfortable to wear. While I like this powder formula very much, I'm not as big of a fan of the liquid version because it seems to wear down throughout the day and start to appear blotchy and messy.
Tessa J.
Tessa J.
Lago vista, TX
I absolutely love this foundation. I normally wear Chanel but it is rather pricey, so I wanted something to wear on normal days. It is rather inexpensive compared to some others and has great coverage. I wear the color champagne and follow it up with my MAC powder and it looks great. It also stays on for a long time and still looks great!
Kala H.
Kala H.
Pounding Mill, VA
This was an awful foundation! I only received a travel size and I tried really hard to love it.  However, it went on patchy, smelled funky, and didn't last for more than 2 hours without caking or smearing away.  Im not even really sure who this foundation is geared towards but it definitely did not live up to my standards.
Marissa T.
Marissa T.
West Haven, CT
LOVE THIS PRODUCT! Benefit is known for the quality of their products and in this case this is one that cannot be beat, the Cheers to Me is a beautiful shade that will look good on any skin tone. This color is fun to use and highlights any look to a new degree. It is slightly expensive but def worth the money.
Elaina R.
Elaina R.
New Kensingtn, PA
I love Benefit cosmetics. This foundation was okay but it is a lightweight foundation with not a lot of coverage. The formula is good if you only need a light to medium coverage but it didnt have much lasting power for all day wear that I prefer. I bought mine at Sephora.
Krystal Q.
Krystal Q.
It is a very thick primer. So wisely and lightly. I would say that it cover pores amazingly because of its thickness so I would say the price range is worth it. I bought this at sephora and I recommend this to anyone who has big pores because it blurs them out nicely.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Murrells Inlt, SC
I wanted to like this, but there's nothing great about it. Its a medium coverage foundation with a terrible formula and color options. I'm fair with neutral undertones, and it was far too pink. It highlighted my imperfections instead of hiding them.
Andrea M.
Andrea M.
This have make my skin so soft before I use foundation I will usually buy this I'm a mall and my expectations was really good and it applies really good . I will totally recommend this for people that have bad skin because it will make it better .
Rachael M.
Rachael M.
Boise, ID
Nice and light foundation with spf which is hard to find these days. I wish it offered more coverage though. I expected a little better but it was an everyday product. I would recommend it to others who are looking for light coverage.