Benefit Cosmetics hello flawless oxygen wow!

Benefit Cosmetics hello flawless oxygen wow! "cheers to me" Champagne 3.0 ml 0.1 fl oz

BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Labeled as: '' not for individual sale'' see more...

Benefit Cosmetics hello flawless oxygen wow!
Christine S.
Coachella, CA
I use the lighter color ivory over my concealer & blend it into my darker color petal. I use it with eraser & porefessional as a team & it works wonderfully. Not too expensive considering you really only need the size of a pea for the lighter & a dime for the darker. Add a pea of porefessional & your whole face is complete. The eraser does go on first but the rest I use as a blended mix so that it all does on smooth.
Brittany M.
I like that this product feels very fine, thin, and silky on my face while still giving almost full coverage. The coverage is definitely buildable and feels extremely comfortable to wear. While I like this powder formula very much, I'm not as big of a fan of the liquid version because it seems to wear down throughout the day and start to appear blotchy and messy.
Andrea M.
This have make my skin so soft before I use foundation I will usually buy this I'm a mall and my expectations was really good and it applies really good . I will totally recommend this for people that have bad skin because it will make it better .
Kala H.
Pounding Mill, VA
This was an awful foundation! I only received a travel size and I tried really hard to love it.  However, it went on patchy, smelled funky, and didn't last for more than 2 hours without caking or smearing away.  Im not even really sure who this foundation is geared towards but it definitely did not live up to my standards.
Marissa T.
West haven , CT
LOVE THIS PRODUCT! Benefit is known for the quality of their products and in this case this is one that cannot be beat, the Cheers to Me is a beautiful shade that will look good on any skin tone. This color is fun to use and highlights any look to a new degree. It is slightly expensive but def worth the money.
Elaina R.
New Kensingtn, PA
I love Benefit cosmetics. This foundation was okay but it is a lightweight foundation with not a lot of coverage. The formula is good if you only need a light to medium coverage but it didnt have much lasting power for all day wear that I prefer. I bought mine at Sephora.
Rachael M.
Boise, ID
Nice and light foundation with spf which is hard to find these days. I wish it offered more coverage though. I expected a little better but it was an everyday product. I would recommend it to others who are looking for light coverage.
Jacqueline A.
Monterey Park , CA
Benefit is just so cute and this foundation is the cutest. It's long lasting with a light weight feel and buildable coverage . They could make the shade range larger but overall something I go to when I want a soft finish
Cc R.
Plantsville , CT
Nice quick cover up. I personally don't like that it does not have a lot of coverage. Some people might like that just not for me. Great brand and feels great on skin. Would buy if I was looking for a sheer product.
Jerrica G.
Hampton, VA
This isn't my favorite but it definitely is my second favorite to use as a foundation. It lasts long all day and the color fits my olive skin tone but it doesnt last as long as other products I've used.