Benefit Cosmetics head over hills

limited edition holiday value set ($91 value!)

هل هي حجم كبير او صغير? Is it large or small size?
Start your review of Benefit Cosmetics head over hills!
MildreMakeupNailsGuticoll M.
Netcong, NJ
Benefit Cosmetics head over hills uploaded by MildreMakeupNailsGuticoll M.
Purchased at: Sephora
Apart from coming in a beautiful presentation comes your products are of very good quality [user:benefi]Benefit Cosmetics head over hills
Kara Z.
Porefessional is a great primer.  Always have it.
I really like Gimme Brow.  I use this half the time and ABH Brow Wiz the other half.  Gimme Brow is easier and faster to apply which is key if you are in a rush,  Results are natural and I see no wearing off by day's end.
Holla is a great contour also.  Nice and matte.
I will definitely keep purchasing these products.
Porefessional is a great primer.  Always have it.
Holla is a great contour also.  Nice and matte.
I will definitely keep purchasing these products.
Christina S.
San Jose , CA
Purchased at: Sephora
This is the perfect kit to try out all of these Benefit products. The kit includes their porefessional primer, they’re real mascara, hoola bronzer, and the high-brow highlighter. Perfect gift for somebody new to makeup!
Monica V.
San Antonio
Benefit Cosmetics head over hills uploaded by Monica V.
Benefit Cosmetics Hoola Matte Bronzer I want to try hoola bronzer because i watch in youtube the videos of women who recommend the product an d i liked so much, i think is very good the women said that is the best bronzed ind i think so #ultabeauty
Raquel Z.
I bought this kit online, it should arrive in a few days, I am really excited, all for 37€ ✨👏🏻♥️
Sarah O.
Dubai, Uae
It can be the cutest gift with the cutest packaging ever! I would love to be gifted this because it has all the benefit favorites products together . And we can make the perfect makeup look with them! Loved every product in this box!
Myrto C.
Athens, Palaio Faliro
This box have everything that you need a good primer mascara ,bronzer,eyebrow mascara For the price I don’t know how much cost I would like to have that on a #voxbox
jihane E.
Vraiment j'ai rien à dire c'est top du top facile  à utiliser  n'hésiter pas à l'acheter vraiment se n'ai pas une Perte d'argent
Maria M.
Ottawa
The packaging it’s creative and beautiful. I think that the products inside are very good quality and they are worth it!!
Anita B.
Great value for money in these benefit gift sets. Has popular products all in one set so It is great for a gift and to buy for yourself. This gift set was the most popular and was selling out in most stores but I managed to find one to gift to my sister as it has all the necessary products for anyone's makeup bag; she has recently been getting more interested in makeup so I felt like this gift was a great start.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Esraa A.