BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Benefit Cosmetics Greeting from Cabana Glama
  • "Hoola bronzer is just amazing, and the neutral eye look included in the palette is perfect for any occasion- a daytime look suitable for an office, or create a smoky eye!" in 13 reviews
Emily s.
Emily s.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The bronzer and neutral colors in this super cute kit are so versatile. It's compact so you can easily keep it in your purse and have lip gloss, bronzer and eyeshadow all in one handy place. Plus, it makes a cute honeymoon or babymoon gift. Love!
CrystalandRocky T.
CrystalandRocky T.
Dardanelle, AR
This is a great kit for trying out all these products great sizes this was one of my first major purchase when I started building my collection would be a great gift for any age I highly recommend this
Sahrai M.
Sahrai M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I only use the hoola bronzer in here. the brush it comes with can be used as a contouring brush. it's perfect. I love it. it's so adorable I would recommend this to everyone. I would buy it again!!!!!!
Asia R.
Asia R.
Blacklick, OH
Love this little palette! The hoola bronzer, eyeshadow, and posie tint are great. However the face makeup options are very limited skin tone wise, they are much too dark for my skin tone.
Hue V.
Hue V.
San Jose, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I remember when I first purchased this product (because it was on sale) and I was amazed by how well (most) of the products performed and very pleased with it. Luckily the foundation matched my skin tone so that wasn't an issue for me. The foundation is a cream to powder formula that gives pretty good coverage but I honestly did not like how it sat on my face and that it clung to dry patches that I never knew I had. The Poisetint was another miss that I didn't like. For some reason, the formula felt like it was burning my lips off my face. I do like it on my cheeks though for a nice dewy, fresh, and summer look. The Hoola bronzer and my eyeshadows are my favorites! The Hoola bronzer lasts very long on the skin, I can contour, use it as a bronzer, and eyeshadow if I wanted to. The eyeshadow was one that I was extremely surprised with because it was super creamy, packs a great punch of color, and last long on the lids (I was thinking it would be chalky). The bronzer brush is actually pretty good and reminds me of the Nars Ita Brush. The eyeshadow brush is something I could care less to not having.

Would I repurchase again? No, because I only loved 2 of the 4 items and the eyeshadow and bronzer are something I can purchase separately.

TIP:
- If you are depotting this kit, I advise you to be careful with the eyeshadow, if they are not secured properly in another palette, it will break and crumble. They are very fragile!
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a nice "go to" kit. There is a little bit of the basic stuff for makeup and I usually use this kit when I just want to throw on the basic stuff for the day.
Bridgette F.
Bridgette F.
Fairborn, OH
This little box is absolutely amazing. I can just throw it into my bag and be set for any summer vacation! It contains: bronzer, liquid blush, 3 eye shadows, cream foundation, application brush and sponge. The shades look beautiful on all skin tones! This has to be my favorite item from Benefit! The box is adorable too!
Enid M.
Enid M.
Staten Island, NY
Great palette. comes with everything you need for a quick getaway vacation. neutral everyday colors. a must have.
Holly W.
Holly W.
Lockport , NY
Great amount of benefit products for $18, and the products are amazing quality. I love how soft the eye shadows are, and I was scared of posie tint but now I want to buy the full size!
Carly M.
Carly M.
Murfreesboro, TN
This set is the best! The shadows are very pigmented and will add warm hues to your skin tone. The posie tint is light but will stay on all day. I love the hoola bronzer. It is subtle yet defines cheek bones well. The some kind of gorgeous foundation is not to be used all over but good for spot areas and for filling in pores. I picked this palette up for $19 and it is totally worth every cent!