BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #61 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Presto…everyone’s an expert with this super easy filling & shaping eyebrow pencil. It features a custom, non-sharpen “goof-proof” tip, soft color and a glide-on formula for easy & fast brow filling. Mini available in shade 03 - Medium only, gorgeous!

• 12-hour waterproof formula
  • 95% said it was easy to fill & shape brows
  • 94% said it gives beautiful brows on the first try

Awards:

• Allure Best of Beauty Awards, Best Brow Pencil, 2016
  • Redbook Most Valuable Product Award, Best Brow Definer, 2016

Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Stearic Acid, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Synthetic Japan Wax, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Sorbitan Sesquiisostearate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Tocopherol.

May Contain:
Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)

Buy on Sephora*
  • "I have small eyebrows and this stuff does wonders! I love it and it last all day and is supper easy to use!" in 309 reviews
  • "Love this! The color matches me well and it fills in my sparse eyebrows well with a natural look. Stays on all day and easy to apply. Rather expensive but it lasts a long time cause it's a lot of product! " in 36 reviews
Becky S.
Wilmington, NC
I bought this as part of a sale during the holidays from ULTA obline- all Benefit cosmetics minis were buy 3, get 1 free. The only shade they had for this Goof Proof Brow Pencil was #3 but it seems to work okay with my light to medium brown eyebrows. I just started using brow products besides shaping tools so I'm aiming to try out a few more brands before settling but this is easy to use, the packaging is sleek and convenient and the price is a little.high in comparison to similar products that gave almost the exact result like e.l.f. Instant Lift Brow Pencil which has a brush too and is only $3 where as the mini version of this was $12!
Alex L.
This is personally the best eyebrow pencil I've tried, but I'll admit that I am already blessed with full brows so I just tend to fill them in with this. I imagine if I had to draw my eyebrows on it wouldn't be that precise, so if that's what you're looking for I'd be a bit wary. The formula is pretty stiff, but again, I don't mind that.
Taylor W.
Frankford , DE
I use this product every single day for my brows. This product makes reshaping and cleaning up my brows easy and quick. The brow product twists up and down, allowing for safe and clean storage. I definitely recommend all Benefit brow products.
Katie K.
Benefit Goof Proof is now my holy grail eyebrow pencil! I used to be ride or die for Anastasia but in comparison the Anastasia one has too much of a slip to it and doesn't last as long in my eyebrows. I think the Goof Proof is a little more user friendly and I love the under tones in this product
lindsey c.
Hueysville, ['', '', '']
I love that Goof Proof adheres to the brow hair instead of the skin. It helps me to get a more natural brow for the days that I don't feel like going too in depth with my makeup. this is perfect for someone who loves minimalist makeup, and who has sufficient brow hair.
Katelyn B.
Longwood, FL
I personally don’t really like this brow pencil too much. I think the shape of the tip could be better only because the product is so creamy. If it had a thinner tip, more precise application could be achieved. Currently, the tip makes the product just spread out in all directions, even the thinner side of the tip, so it isn’t ideal for mimicking brow hairs (especially in the front of the brow). But otherwise I think it’s a great product in terms of formula. The ABH brow wiz is also creamy, but the tip it has makes application easier.
Abbie J.
DeKalb, Illinois
I really great product. Pigmented and application is easy. This is a travel size so it doesn’t last too long, which is disappointing for the price. Is convenient to travel with though. The smaller pencil allows for easier application too
Maelyn R.
Bayville, NJ
This is my go to brow pencil! I love the packaging and I love the easy to use applicator. It's easy to get flawless brows using this long lasting brow pencil. I cant live without it and will always buy the goof proof brow pencil!
Rachele K.
Margate, FL
Love the shape. Perfect inbetween for the Anastasia brow defined and brow wiz. I’ve been converted to this one and won’t use anything else for my brows now! Love the formula it’s long lasting and doesn’t smudge around
Kristina F.
Mount Holly, NC
Perfect product. It is easy to use and blends in with my natural color seamlessly. I love the shape of the product which makes application oh so easy. Benefit always has cute makeup that is functional and natural-looking.
Iris N.
Oakland, CA
Does this product make your eyebrows look natural?
kacey N.
Toronto, ON
I have been meaning to switch to using benefit for my brows, but does it work as well as Anastasia? I have medium-dark brown brows, and their not too thick.
Aloha B.
Honolulu, HI
Is this worth the price?
Riley H.
I'd love to the know the difference in this and the NYX Micro Brow Pencil...I'm all up for splurging when it's worth it but I really do enjoy the NYX one as of right now.
Stephanie W.
Is this really goof proof. And do they have a lighter version say... light brown? I have begun the journey into the eyebrow section of my face. I'm 41 and Im just t just now discovering the fact that you really do need to have your eyebrows done. So I have no knowledge really of what I'm doing and goof proof just kind of stuck out at me. So, that's why I'm asking is it really goof proof is it easy to use! How would you rate it? Benefit Cosmetics Goof Proof Eyebrow Pencil Travel Size Mini In 03 - Medium