Benefit Cosmetics Goof Proof Eyebrow Pencil

Presto…everyone’s an expert with this super easy filling & shaping eyebrow pencil. It features a custom, non-sharpen “goof-proof” tip, soft color and a glide-on formula for easy & fast brow filling. Comes complete with built-in blending spoolie-brush and signature Tips & Tricks!

• 12-hour* waterproof formula
  • 95% said it was easy to fill & shape brows
  • 94% said it gives beautiful brows on the first try

Awards:

• The Knot Beauty Award, Best Brow Definer, 2017
  • Allure Best of Beauty Awards, Best Brow Pencil, 2016
  • Redbook Most Valuable Product Award, Best Brow Definer, 2016

Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Stearic Acid, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Synthetic Japan Wax, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Sorbitan Sesquiisostearate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Tocopherol.

May Contain:

Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)

how long does this last ?
Is this product as good as the hype around it, considering I have tried many eyebrow products before which haven’t worked well for me?
Does it make your eyebrows look to filled in?
Start your review of Benefit Cosmetics Goof Proof Eyebrow Pencil!
Product Highlights
“I got a little surprise in the mail and I love it! It's the first time I am trying to. I will buy this for sure at release! I use this daily now. Easy to use, chisel-point makes it so simple to make a great brow! Highly recommend it!” in reviews
“This brow pencil is one of my favorites. I used to use Mac brow pencils but I stopped after trying this one. It's long lasting and matches well. ” in reviews
Lake Forest, CA
Review for: 03 Medium
I purchased this Benefit Goof Proof Eyebrow Pencil from Ulta and right after I got home I decided that I was going to try it out right away. So I clean what makeup I had on my face off, dried my skin and applied my skincare products, then I probably waited about 10 minutes for everything to absorb and dry. After 10 minutes I got the Benefit Goof Proof Eyebrow Pencil and I started trying to draw my eyebrows, but nothing was really happening..... so I pressed down a little bit harder and still nothing.... one more time I pressed even harder and then a very light colored line of the brow product showed up. I have filled my eyebrows in a ton of times with other brand/products and never had to press this hard. Even though I was pressing pretty hard there was still only the lightest color coming out on my brow area, and at this point it was making me press so hard that it was bunching up my skin when I would try and draw a little line(like a hair stroke line). He room I was in wasn’t cold or anything, and I had just purchased the brow pencil so it’s not like this was an old product or something. I even tired cutting off the smallest amount off the tip of the eyebrow pencil just because I thought maybe the end had somehow dried up or something, and that still didn’t work any better. Then I tried using a lighter and lightly heated up the tip of the eyebrow pencil, and this worked a little bit better, but it still was making me press pretty hard and getting just a light line of color. So I gave up and I took the Benefit Goof Proof Eyebrow Pencil back to Ulta and got my money back, because I shouldn’t have to go to all this trouble just to draw a few lines in my eyebrows, because I have a few other products that I have been using for a while now that work great. Don’t get me wrong I love a lot of the products that Benefit makes but for some reason this eyebrow pencil was just either old, dried out, or they just don’t work. The whole reason I purchased this eyebrow pencil is because how everyone was saying that it is one of the best eyebrow pencils. I guess it’s not for me.[product:benefit-cosmetics-goof-proof-brow-pencil-easy-shape-&-fill]
St. Paul, MN
Benefit Cosmetics Goof Proof Eyebrow Pencil uploaded by Jacky T.
Review for: 06 Deep
This product gets the job done, but for me, I would not repurchase again. It is pretty hard to get defined lines with this pencil. I have tried it out for over 2 months now, on and off, and I have yet to figure out a method that works. I like my brows to be pretty defined, outline-wise, and this doesn’t do it. If you like more of an natural, don’t care so much about shape, brow, then this one is for you. ALTHOUGH, I do like the spooly on the other end! Helps great with blending. In the photo, I had to work a lot harder than usual to get it to look close to what I usually do.
Annandale, VA
Benefit Cosmetics Goof Proof Eyebrow Pencil uploaded by Danielle K.
Review for: 04 Medium
This is part of my brow routine in which I use three of the benefit brow products. Benefit Cosmetics Gimme Brow+ Volumizing Eyebrow Gel Benefit Cosmetics Goof Proof Eyebrow Pencil [product:benefit-cosmetics-precisely,-my-brow-eyebrow-pencil] I purchased the kit which includes all three to save a little on the overall cost [product:benefit-cosmetics-defined-&-refined-brows-kit] I start with this to fill in patches and outline my brow, after years of over plucking in the 90’s and the fact I have bushy hamster brows naturally, there isn’t much left, and they do not grow symmetrically....lucky me! What I love about this is it glides on, really smooth application, and it’s vivid so one sweep is enough. I fill in the outline and definition with the precise pencil, then set with the gimmie brow
Spring valley , NY
Review for: 03 Medium
These best product I recommended this instrument for many use One of the advantages of product recommendations is that they allow us to improve navigation in our online store. You have to think that the normal navigation flow ends up taking the user to a product page, and in many cases, once the product is reached, we do not mark a navigation to follow, and the user or has to go back in his navigation or start a new navigation path from the categories or subcategories. Show alternative or complementary products in the product file, facilitates navigation and decision making. In addition, introducing personalized recommendations on the home page, or on category pages, favors navigation by offering the user products that may be of interest without having to spend a lot of time finding them.
Las Vegas, NV
Benefit Cosmetics Goof Proof Eyebrow Pencil uploaded by Michelle M.
Review for: 03 Medium
I have never been a “draw your eyebrows on” gal. Now that I’m getting, um, more mature, they seem to be a bit lighter. I’ve been searching for a while. I had a great MUA at Sephora help me. She showed me the difference between products and how to use them. Benefit Goof Proof is narrow on one side and thickens slightly on the other tho help make precise lines. I also like the brush on the other end to pull the whole look together.tarte Quench Lip Rescue
Moscow , OH
Benefit Cosmetics Goof Proof Eyebrow Pencil uploaded by Amanda P.
Benefit Cosmetics Goof Proof Eyebrow Pencil uploaded by Amanda P.
Review for: 04 Medium
I’m definitely in love with this eyebrow pencil. It makes doing your brows in a few minutes tops. They look amazing and after I’m done with this pencil I use the kaboom then the 24 hour clear gel and I can sleep with them the look like I just did them!
Benefit Cosmetics Goof Proof Eyebrow Pencil uploaded by Nia N.
Review for: 05 Deep
Benefit makes some great brow products, but this one is one of my least favorites. Like other Benefit products, I find it to be pretty pricey for the amount of product you get. But, unlike my preferred Benefit brow pencil (Precisely, my Brow, pictured here for comparison), the formula is waxier and it’s tougher to deposit color. And, because of the triangular tip, it’s not really meant for detailing. If you prefer to shade in your brows (versus trying to create fine, realistic looking hairs), this may be just the thing for you, as it’s very quick and easy to use, with a shallow learning curve. In the photo, I used the wide end of the pencil to create the thicker part of the brow, and then turned the pencil onto its thinner edge to create the tail. So, this would definitely work for that. My personal preference is for a more natural/realistic looking brow, so I wouldn’t purchase this product again. Pictured: shade 5
NEWNAN, GA
Benefit Cosmetics Goof Proof Eyebrow Pencil uploaded by Stephanie C.
Benefit Cosmetics Goof Proof Eyebrow Pencil uploaded by Stephanie C.
Review for: 06 Deep
It's great but as I use it, I realize I prefer a more skinnier tip to do my eyebrows. It's great don't get me wrong but I find that out of all the brow products I have tried this is just not on the list. I loved it at first but it just made my brows bigger and I don't prefer bigger. I love a more natural brow.
This is a very decent brow pencil. It has a nice formula that lasts all day with setting spray. Without setting it it will begin to smudge and fade by the end of the day. Its not something I can use to outline with because of how thick it is. Its much better for filling in. As it gets used it gets thicker after the nice Sharpe tip wears down which makes it harder for me to use. I wish there was a way to keep the sharp edge on it. I think I'm going to try the regular pencil because it's much smaller and will be more precise. Overall, love the formula not so much the shape.
Kyle, TX
Review for: 06 Deep
My favorite brow PENCIL by far, goes on sooooo smooth and natural! The pencil is shaped like a tear drop mostly used to fill brows BUT if you like to add definition then you can turn the pencil to the pointy side for thin lines like for hair like strokes or lining up the brows! Anyone could use this product whether you like your brows very definded and bold or just nice and natural. Packaging is so cute shiny and silver, i have had my pencil for 6 months and use it daily and still haven't run out so i will most definitely be using this forever!!!

445 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
paola
il y a 15 jours
Benefit Cosmetics Goof Proof Eyebrow Pencil? Hello I really want to try this product and review it ... I’ve heard many good things about this product ...and I would love to try it !!
Angela K. • il y a 15 jours
It’s very good! You should definitely try it!