BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #13 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Presto…everyone’s an expert with this super easy filling & shaping eyebrow pencil. It features a custom, non-sharpen “goof-proof” tip, soft color and a glide-on formula for easy & fast brow filling. Comes complete with built-in blending spoolie-brush and signature Tips & Tricks!

• 12-hour* waterproof formula
  • 95% said it was easy to fill & shape brows
  • 94% said it gives beautiful brows on the first try

Awards:

• The Knot Beauty Award, Best Brow Definer, 2017
  • Allure Best of Beauty Awards, Best Brow Pencil, 2016
  • Redbook Most Valuable Product Award, Best Brow Definer, 2016

Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Stearic Acid, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Synthetic Japan Wax, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Sorbitan Sesquiisostearate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Tocopherol.

May Contain:

Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)

• Hi girls💕 i was inspired this makeup by disney princess. ...2 Answers
  • I’m new on here and I was just wondering if the benefit c...4 Answers
  • I bought the wrong color in this! Even in #3 shade, seems...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "I got a little surprise in the mail and I love it! It's the first time I am trying to. I will buy this for sure at release! I use this daily now. Easy to use, chisel-point makes it so simple to make a great brow! Highly recommend it!" in 1334 reviews
  • "This brow pencil is one of my favorites. I used to use Mac brow pencils but I stopped after trying this one. It's long lasting and matches well. " in 127 reviews
Dani E.
Review for: 06 Deep more...
I am absolutely obsessed with this brow product! This is the first Benefit brow coloring product I’ve tried, and it’s now a staple in my makeup routine!

The Benefit Cosmetics Goof Proof Eyebrow Pencil comes with a spoolie on one end, and the brow product on the other. It is easy to roll up and down into the tube, and the product will last you a very long time! It never dries out or gets greasy, so it always feels like you’re applying it for the very first time. The coverage/darkness of your brows is very buildable. You can create subtle contours and hair strokes and have it look totally natural, or go bold and have statement brows by making harder strokes and layering your desired shape.

Make your brow contour a breeze with this 2-in-1 product, and give everyone brow envy! I would definitely buy this product again!
Michelle M.
Review for: 04 Medium more...
When i first purchased this product I wasn't a fan. In fact, I hated it. I had a hard time getting it to effortlessly glide onto my eyebrow hairs -- forget about it sticking to skin to lengthen the length of my eyebrow! I don't know what has happened between now and then but I've found it's gotten a lot creamer and easier to work with. As far as the naturalness of this brow product I give it a 3.5. It definitely doesn't give a natural look to the eyebrows. You can tell they're filled in. But it's pretty easy to work with and it does define the brows. Is it worth 24 dollars? I don't know. Will I repurchase it? Probably not given the price and the fact that I do love my 3 dollar elf eyebrow pencil. If you're in the market for overly drawn in brows I say go for it.
Jenna P.
Kansas City, MO
Review for: 03 Medium more...
I accidentally bought this product when I went to sephora to replace my empty precisely my brow pencil. I didn’t realize I had purchased it until I was already at home getting ready to do my makeup the next morning. Since it was the only brow pencil I had, I decided to keep it and give it a try rather than returning it. That was a mistake. I like the formula of the pencil, it is creamy and long-wearing. But, I absolutely hate the shape! The strangely shaped tip makes it impossible for me to get a clean, precise line on my brows, and I have been penciling my brows in for years, so I usually don’t have much trouble. I can’t wait until it runs out and I can go back to my tried and true favorite, precisely my brow. I would MAYBE recommend this for someone who already has perfectly shaped brows but just wants to add a little pigment without doing any shaping. If you need to fill in many sparse areas, this isn’t the right product.
Kat J.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: 02 Light, 03 Medium more...
I love this brow pencil,... The angled tip makes getting that perfect line and tail absolutely effortless. I’m on my second GoofProof now and I think it’s safe to say I will continue to keep buying this brow pencil for as long as they continue to make it. When Benefit came out with their new brow product line, I wasn’t supremely excited. And then I actually tried their products, and WHOA. They definitely gave ABH a run for her money. The quality is fantastic, the packaging is beautiful, and the price is reasonable for what you get. One of these brow pencils lasts me about 7 months with almost daily use. That’s a great value... It takes so little to create a polished brow look and you don’t need to layer on the product to see the pigment. I can’t say enough good things about Goof Proof, I suggest you head to your local Sephora or Ulta and grab one for yourself to try it out!
Mary D.
Memphis, TN
Review for: 03 Medium more...
I bought this after I got a sample in an Ipsy bag. I was using Benefit Cosmetics Gimme Brow Volumizing Eyebrow Gel and LOVED it but was put because of the brief discontinuation of it. After using the sample twice I ran to Sephora to buy it. Brow liner pencils had always scared me for some reason but this one is so easy to use and not be too heavy or make your brows look like an over done idiot. I love how natural it makes my brows look and also how buildable it is if you do want a little extra. The fact that it’s also 2 tools in 1 is perfect as well. This is now a HG for me and will always have a place in my makeup bag.
Sarah J.
Brooklyn
Review for: 03 Medium more...
The Goof Proof Brow Pencil is Benefit’s answer to the Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Definer. This pencil has a slanted tip so that you can quickly fill in your brows. There is a spoolie on the other end. My shade is 3 Medium but I can also wear 2 Light. If you’re looking to do more detailed work, I recommend the Benefit Cosmetics Precisely My Brow Eyebrow Pencil which has a fine pointed tip similar to the Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz®.
Marisol O.
Review for: 04 Medium more...
Well, I am just now realizing that I did not buy the product that comes so highly recommended by beauty gurus. I mean — this one isn’t terrible, but I feel like the product is way too fat to get a precise brow. It looses its shape so quickly that the point ends up becoming this dull, unmanageable, rounded rectangle, which is super not fun. I might try the Precisely My Brow by Benefit (which is what I had intended to buy), but you know... you just can’t beat Anastasia’s Brow Wiz, friends. She is the best for a reason.
Carla H.
Hazard, KY
Review for: 03 Medium more...
I love this brow pencil from Benefit. I’ve always used ABH brow wiz until I finally broke down and tried this one. I am so glad I did because even tho I love how ABH is smaller the benefit in my opinion makes better more natural looking brows. I purchased this from Sephora and so glad I did. I would highly recommend everyone try this at least once and best part is Incase your not sure you’ll love it Sephora has a travel sized one you can purchase that’s so much cheaper to try before you commit to the full sized one.
Donna S.
Clarkston
I absolutely cannot stand this brow product. Ok, so ... its not horrible, it's just not for me. The shape is incredible weird. Not very great for any amount of precise application. Also, the shade range is ridiculous. The closest to my shade is a supposed medium brown that actually pulls orange (why??) Theres like 6 shades (?) Its creamy, which is good and bad... I feel like application is smooth but it doesn't stick around as well as other products I've tried.
Madison M.
I really love how this pencil is tiny when you apply it. So the lines are little and not thick like the other ones are. So you can really shape your eyebrows into a natural looking eyebrow. It has alot of pencil in it. So you get alot. I like how it comes with the eyebrow shaper at the bottom so you can switch and make your eyebrows look flawless. Add this with the powder and gel and you're all set to go. I attached a picture with all of benefit products on my eyebrows.
Elizabeth L.
Cleveland, TX
Is it the best brow pencil?
Aubrey C.
Greensboro , NC
I have been looking for something for my eyebrows. I don't wanna make them too bold, would this be a good product to start with?
Anna M.
San Diego, CA
Compare it to the Anastasia brow pencil please !! Which one is better
Amber W.
Dallas, NC
How long does this product last on your eyebrows? It says 12 hours but does it last the whole 12 hours?
Marisol H.
Katy, TX
Do you prefer pencil products or cream products like the Kabrow for your brows? Why? Thank you in advance ☺️