BeautyEyeEyebrow EnhancersBenefit Cosmetics
Goof Proof Brow Pencil Easy Shape & Fill

Benefit Cosmetics Goof Proof Brow Pencil Easy Shape & Fill

A foolproof brow pencil with a custom tip that instantly shapes, defines, and fills in brows. Anyone can be an expert with this super easy-to-use, brow-filling and shaping pencil. Use the wide base to fill and shape your brows, building color with a couple of strokes. Then use the pointed edge to define the tail end of your brows. The soft, glide-on color creates naturally full, beautiful brows and the spoolie-brush effortlessly blends the 12-hour waterproof color. Research results: In a consumer panel survey on 109 women after 1 week: - 95% said the waterproof formula was easy to fill and shape brows - 94% said it gives beautiful brows on the first try Beauty tip: To lock in the brow pencil's soft color for 24, budge-proof hours, apply the 24-HR Brow Setter clear brow gel on top. This product is an Allure Best of Beauty award winner.

What shade is best for light-medium skin tone?
Is this product any good?
Estoy interesada en comprar el producto pero no se si realmente sea bueno ¿Es de buena calidad? ¿Su precio lo vale?
Start your review of Benefit Cosmetics Goof Proof Brow Pencil Easy Shape & Fill!
Tanya J.
Roseville, CA
Benefit Cosmetics Goof Proof Brow Pencil Easy Shape & Fill uploaded by Tanya J.
Review for: 3.75
Love this eyebrow pencil! So easy to apply and lasts all day! Don’t worry about messing up, this product is truly good proof![product:benefit-cosmetics-goof-proof-brow-pencil-easy-shape-&-fill]
Jessica W.
Glen Ellyn, IL
Benefit Cosmetics Goof Proof Brow Pencil Easy Shape & Fill uploaded by Jessica W.
Purchased at: Sephora
I needed this soooo much! I have used quite a few brow pencils and this is my new favorite. This stays on sooooooooooo good. I love the color of this, matched my brows so naturally. It fills my brows in perfectly and so easily. I think this is perfect for anyone who wants lasting, and full looking brows.
Celia  P.
West Simsbury, CT
Benefit Cosmetics Goof Proof Brow Pencil Easy Shape & Fill uploaded by Celia  P.
Review for: 2.75
[product:benefit-cosmetics-goof-proof-brow-pencil-easy-shape-&-fill] On Thursday, I had a tumor in my upper spinal cord, C1 c2, removed I have a long recovery ahead of me and need to relearn everything as I train my left side as it pertains to self care (eating, showering, moisturizing, brushing teeth, makeup, hair, getting dressed. I know many woman love beauty self care, but I must admit this seems like a high stakes luxury to take from me!!) I have modeled myself to be strong, independent and in control for my career, family and self, so it is difficult and humbling to be dependent and vulnerable. My left arm and hand doesn't work yet and lots of neck pain but should recover with PT and OT, time unknown but potentially 3-12 months. I am starting with simple basic self care staples to help get some normalcy and respect back. Can’t say enough about the difference in framing eyebrows/face! I got color 3 following a visit to the brow bar with my daughter in Boston. Will be critical basic u til I’m back in contacts ti balance frames!
Elise G.
Vestavia Hills, AL
Benefit Cosmetics Goof Proof Brow Pencil Easy Shape & Fill uploaded by Elise G.
Review for: 2.5
I have patchy brows that are all sorts of different colors, including light blonde on the ends. In the past, I’ve typically dyed my brows, but I’ve been tired of that, to be honest. I picked up this brow pencil to try since it is “goof proof” and the color matched my brows pretty well. It is very easy to apply and makes my brows look more even and full. I will continue buying. Adding a picture of one filled in brow and one without anything for comparison.
Lauren G.
Benefit Cosmetics Goof Proof Brow Pencil Easy Shape & Fill uploaded by Lauren G.
Review for: 3.75
Thoughts: pretty similar to NYX and ABH brow pencil. It’s pretty pigmented and easy to draw on brows. I like how there’s also a brush on the other side to help blend the product. This brow pencil is pretty long lasting and the actual product last all day long. I don’t have anything negative to say. Packaging is also pretty nice and good quality. Price: $24, pretty expensive for a brow pencil but it does last a long time. I would recommend stocking up with this if it’s your favorite when ulta has its 21 days of beauty for 50% off, you can get two for the price of one!!
Fountains K.
Apopka, FL
Benefit Cosmetics Goof Proof Brow Pencil Easy Shape & Fill uploaded by Fountains K.
Review for: Grey
This is one of my favorite pencils that I use to shape my brows!!! It has literally made it so easy to create natural full looking brows! I love that it’s buildable and does not come off or budge with Florida’s humidity. It works amazing! Totally recommend! I wear the darkest color and matches my black brows.
Michelle Z.
Cumberland, RI
Benefit Cosmetics Goof Proof Brow Pencil Easy Shape & Fill uploaded by Michelle Z.
Purchased at: Sephora
I haven’t used a brow pencil since high school, which was at least 4 years ago. This pencil does the job though, it’s a nice color match, it applies smoothly, and it doesn’t have that weird waxy texture some brow pencils have
Ciara C.
Benefit Cosmetics Goof Proof Brow Pencil Easy Shape & Fill uploaded by Ciara C.
Great brow pencil! I’m not the best at doing my eyebrows and this has made me feel more confident. I’ve gotten a few compliments on my brows after using this as well. Very pleased with this product.
Krystine R.
Bridgeport, WV
Benefit Cosmetics Goof Proof Brow Pencil Easy Shape & Fill uploaded by Krystine R.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is probably my favorite Benefit Cosmetics brow product! The diamond/tear drop shaped tip makes it super easy to define and fill in brows. It applies smoothly with just a little bit of pressure, has great pigmentation, and lasts all day. I use shade 4.5 and it matches perfectly. Benefit Cosmetics Goof Proof Brow Pencil Easy Shape & Fill #makeup #browpencil #brows
Lynne M.
Windsor Mill, MD
Purchased at: Sephora
I use shade 3.5 its a perfect match. I have a distinct scar in my left brow which is my appealing when doing makeup reviews. This was the first brow pencil I ever tried. I have used several since then. With the recent loss of use of my right hand I went back to this old faithful praying it would work as I am relearning to do makeup left handed. It worked perfectly. This will be my one and only from now on Benefit Cosmetics Goof Proof Brow Pencil Easy Shape & Fill
Ask a question to the Influenster community...