BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #31 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

A foolproof brow pencil with a custom tip that instantly shapes, defines, and fills in brows. Anyone can be an expert with this super easy-to-use, brow-filling and shaping pencil. Use the wide base to fill and shape your brows, building color with a couple of strokes. Then use the pointed edge to define the tail end of your brows. The soft, glide-on color creates naturally full, beautiful brows and the spoolie-brush effortlessly blends the 12-hour waterproof color. Research results: In a consumer panel survey on 109 women after 1 week: - 95% said the waterproof formula was easy to fill and shape brows - 94% said it gives beautiful brows on the first try Beauty tip: To lock in the brow pencil's soft color for 24, budge-proof hours, apply the ready, set, BROW clear brow gel on top. This product is an Allure Best of Beauty award winner. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Lisa F.
Long Beach, NY
This pencil has a great shape to shape the eyebrow correctly, but if you put even the littlest amount too much your brows look unnatural and drawn on. I️ do like the spooly brush on the end still wouldn’t repurchase. The reason above is why i would opt out of this and try and gel or a dip pot instead.
Courtney L.
I really do enjoy this eyebrow pencil. I love the shape and the color is perfect for me. It’s super easy to use and stays put. My only complaint is the lack of spoolie on the end. I end up having to find a different pencil with a spoolie in order to complete my brows. I’m not sure why they didn’t put one on the end because it’s necessary to do your brows.
Andrea P.
Columbus
I really like the formula of this pencil. It's not too hard so it's easy to apply but it's not too soft so it doesn't get everywhere. I like the triangular shape and that it's retractable. Its shiny silver packaging makes it easy to find in my makeup bag. And it lasts all day. I don't think I could ask for more.
Emma Lynn K.
Goodrich, MI
I am so glad I purchased this product it has helped so much. This product has such an amazing formula, the price is great considering the amount of product and quality! I bought this at ulta and it is something I use everyday! I would recommend this product to anyone!!! Love it so much
Toni Yakira S.
Lowell, MA
The name says it all because you really can't mess up with this product! I purchased the sample size when I wanted to gain more skill at doing my brows and my eyebrows were always on fleek 24/7. The product glides on smoothly and the pigmentation is perfect for brows.
Marissa G.
S Burlington, VT
Really not easy. Maybe for those with thicker brows but it just made my brows look huge. I couldn't  find a good color match either. The formula is nice. Just the applicator doesn't work for my style of brows i was looking for. And it's pretty expensive.
Katelyn B.
Longwood, FL
I personally don’t really like this brow pencil too much. I think the shape of the tip could be better only because the product is so creamy. If it had a thinner tip, more precise application could be achieved. Currently, the tip makes the product just spread out in all directions, even the thinner side of the tip, so it isn’t ideal for mimicking brow hairs (especially in the front of the brow). But otherwise I think it’s a great product in terms of formula. The ABH brow wiz is also creamy, but the tip it has makes application easier.
Meaghan E.
Pembroke, VA
The shade was odd and the pencil actually broke after using it a few times. the whole tip snapped off. i purchased this one after using a Skone Cosmetics pencil and hoped Benefits would be better but it wasn’t. i would not recommend to a friend!
Nicole B.
New Paltz, NY
This is an unpopular opinion but this is even better than the Anastasia Brown Wiz pencil. It’s long lasting, is super precise and will last you forever. It’s easy to blend and will allow you to create envy worthy brows !
Rachele K.
Margate, FL
Love the shape. Perfect inbetween for the Anastasia brow defined and brow wiz. I’ve been converted to this one and won’t use anything else for my brows now! Love the formula it’s long lasting and doesn’t smudge around
Iris N.
Oakland, CA
Does this product make your eyebrows look natural?
kacey N.
Toronto, ON
I have been meaning to switch to using benefit for my brows, but does it work as well as Anastasia? I have medium-dark brown brows, and their not too thick.
Aloha B.
Honolulu, HI
Is this worth the price?
Riley H.
I'd love to the know the difference in this and the NYX Micro Brow Pencil...I'm all up for splurging when it's worth it but I really do enjoy the NYX one as of right now.
Stephanie W.
Is this really goof proof. And do they have a lighter version say... light brown? I have begun the journey into the eyebrow section of my face. I'm 41 and Im just t just now discovering the fact that you really do need to have your eyebrows done. So I have no knowledge really of what I'm doing and goof proof just kind of stuck out at me. So, that's why I'm asking is it really goof proof is it easy to use! How would you rate it? Benefit Cosmetics Goof Proof Brow Pencil Easy Shape & Fill 03 Medium 0.005 oz/ 0.17 g