Benefit Cosmetics Goodtime Gals

A perfectly portable tint, primer, and luminizer set. Get your complexion bright, perky, and lustrous with these goodtime gals: brightening “That Gal” primer, poppy-pink lip and cheek stain Posietint, and luminizing Girl Meets Pearl.This set contains:- 0.08 oz Posietint- 0.25 oz Girl Meets Pearl- 0.25 oz ''That Gal" For radiant cheeks, pair Posietint with Girl Meets Pearl for a poppy-pink flush with eye-catching luminescence.

Is it a legitimate quality makeup thats worth the amount of money it sells for?
Is this worth trying out?
Start your review of Benefit Cosmetics Goodtime Gals!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Girl Meets Pearl is a really pretty highlighting product; I used to wear it on top of my foundation, but I recently learned to mix it into my foundation for a smoother blend.” in reviews
Benefit is such an incredible make up brand. Every product that I have used from this brand has worked wonders. I love how these brighten up your face with a nice highlight. The only other highlighter I have used is a powder one and I have to say I really liked how this one was a liquid I felt like it applied well.
So, I really hated the fact that the products were tiny, they looked like the deluxe free samples almost. In my opinion, they were not worth the $17. The Girl Meets Pearl, I did not like because it showed up kind of streaky on my skin and did not suit my skin tone well either. I know products that are cheaper and will give a better effect on a variety of skin tones. The brightening primer was good, nothing special and lasted me about 2 and a half weeks. Posietint is generally a good tint, shows up better and looks better on my lips than cheeks. All in all, I think this is one of Benefit's duds with their kits, and I only liked 2 out of the 3 products.
Springfield , VA
I enjoyed the Posietint, but I don't think you can really use it as a cheek stain it doesn't blend well. For a lip stain it lasts and has a nice color. Girl Meets Pearl is okay and you don't need to use to much. It's not one of my top 5 favorite Benefit products by any means though. I like to use Susan B. Luminizer instead. I would buy That Gal Primer in full size. It felt so creamy and not heavy like other primers I've tried. It also helped to reduce over redness on my cheeks which is a major problem for me.
Jackson, MI
First, these samples are TINY. I would not recommend paying $20 for this. The posie tint did not do it for me, in all honesty though, I never have luck with these type of products. The other two products I really like though. The "That Gal" primer, is a great primer to have very glowing skin.. It really shines through the foundation. "Girl Meet Pearl" is a great liquid highlighter. I am very fair and it looks nice on my complexion. Lasts a relatively decent amount of time too... a little goes a long way.
Plainsboro, NJ
This is the first product I ever bought from Benefit! Girl Meets Pearl is a really pretty highlighting product; I used to wear it on top of my foundation, but I recently learned to mix it into my foundation for a smoothr blend. The brightening formula also works amazingly, enough that I would consider buying the full sized product! Finally, the cheek/lip tint is super pretty as well; It's a little strange to use a liquid product rather than a cream or powder, but it's easy to apply with a brush or sponge.
Parker, CO
Benefit is by far one of my favorite makeup brands! this is a perfect way to try the products before you buy the full sizes. I use Girl Meets Pearl as a highlight or I mix it in to my foundation. When you mix it with your foundation it gives you the look of your skin but better. The Positint is a great your lips but better lip stain and a amazing cheek stain. It gives you a naturally flushed look.
Gainesville
I use the Posietint as a lip tint, it's subtle and looks sweet and natural under a clear balm. Girl Meets Pearl is nothing special. E.l.f. Shimmering Facial Whip in Spotlight gives the exact same result. That Gal is also nothing special. It doesn't control oil well and did nothing, more than any other primer, for my pores. I won't repurchase the full size of any of these products.
The 'girl meets pearl' product is one of my favorite highlighters. I've been using it for over 3 years. "That Gal" is also one of my favorite go-to products to use whenever I'm traveling because the product comes in a really conveniently small package. The posie tint doesn't look good on my olive skin, but it looks really good on fair skin.
I've had good experience with almost every Benefit product I've tried. Part of liking the results of a product is knowing how to use it correctly. These products are pretty straight forward & good value for the money! It's the perfect little set for someone who's really getting started in perfecting their look!
Poway, CA
Benefit cosmetics is by far on of my favorite makeup brands. The poise tint is a little to pink for my pale cheeks though, but I'm sure it will look great on my face during the summer. So for now I use it on my lips. The that gal primer is awesome, my makeup lasts all day with it on. And the girl meets pearl, is a bit shiny for me, but i use it to highlight my cheeks :)