Benefit Cosmetics going solo lash

individual lashes for custom fullness & length

My birthday is coming up and I want to get lash extensions but I definitely can’t afford them so I bought these to do myself. I was wondering if anyone has tried these or similar on themselves and how the feel about them
How well[product:benefit-real-going-solo-lash-individual-false-eyelashes] does this work I use the benefit brow products never tried lashes tho
Has anyone gotten these applied at ulta?!
Start your review of Benefit Cosmetics going solo lash!
Product Highlights
I own the pin-up lash and the debutante lash. I am in love with these lashes! They're amazing! They're easy to apply! They come in a reusable case so that you can store them again. They're light weight and flexible. I like how it's a thin band so it easily curves to the shape of your eyelids :) totally would recommend them to a friend especially pin-up lash! They're gorgeous and make your eyes pop!in reviews
One of my favorite lashes every! Not to dramatic but also not to bored and I love them. They go on so good in reviews
Sarah K.
Scottsdale, AZ
Benefit Cosmetics going solo lash uploaded by Sarah K.
Purchased at: Benefit Cosmetics
I love Love LOVE Benefit Cosmetics - recently they’ve been having a 60% off sale on a lot of their #makeup I bought all 4 of their #falseeyelashes Benefit Cosmetics going solo lash In ‘STARLET LASH” They’re a steal at only $5 a pop!!! Get some #BenefitCosmetics #false #eyelashes from their website!! BenefitCosmetics.com for their big #sale Benefit Cosmetics going solo lash
Tia E.
Newport News, VA
Love these , easy to apply even with me being a beginner . Very affordable and definitely recommended
vannessa B.
Benefit Cosmetics going solo lash uploaded by vannessa B.
These lashes are a must to try, they are full and look natural! Well, as natural as thick lashes can look.
Alexis N.
Hammond, IN
Diamond B.
Wilmington, De
Lashes are great they looked natural while still adding a little something to my eye look. They were easy to apply and I purchased mine from ulta. I've only used them once but so far they still are in great condition! I would definitely recommend these to others.
Jessica H.
Stockton, CA
Benefit Cosmetics going solo lash uploaded by Jessica H.
Seriously best lashes I've purchased. I have "little flirt" and I wear them all the time. They are heavy so they take some getting used too but seriously gorgeous lashes.
Brook W.
Benefit Cosmetics going solo lash uploaded by Brook W.
Best lashes ever. I wish I could have started with these lashes when I first became interested. They look fantastic and are nice and sturdy. I use Benefits lash glue with them and that stuff is like super glue haha. I haven't had any issues and love the look it gives me. Not bad of a price, either.
Candice W.
Fairfield, OH
These lashes are great! Absolutely love them! I would recommend them to anyone! They were easy to apply and were just the look I was going for.
Hillary N.
Norwalk, CT
Felt light and stayed on all night. Looked great in photos and IRL. I don’t wear fake lashes often, so for me to forget they were even on is a compliment.
Emily F.
Arlington, VA
I was surprised how much I loved these lashes! They blended well with my natural lashes because of their fan shape. I applied a few medium, 1 short and 1 one per eye for an eye opening and volumizing effect. The length is just right that I didn’t have to worry about someone asking if I were wearing false lashes! Great build-able option!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Shenaya H.
Santa Rosa, CA
il y a 3 ans
How wellBenefit Cosmetics going solo lash does this work I use the benefit brow products never tried lashes tho
SaraCristina C. il y a 3 ans
Could you also please subscribe to my new YouTube channel makeupbysaracristina it would mean so much to have your support