BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #57 in Lip Stain

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Turn On The Sass With This Bright Cherry Red Tinted Cheek & Lip Stain! Gogotint Instantly Adds A Juicy Vibrancy To Cheeks & Lips With A Bright And Vibrant Burst Of Color. Our See-through Liquid Stain That Lasts All Day Is The Wildest Flush You Can Get From A Bottle!

Cherry Red Cheek & Lip Stain
Kiss-proof & Smudge-proof
Long-wearing

Aqua (Water), Ethylhexyl Stearate, Pentylene Glycol, Butyleneglycol, Diisostearyl Malate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Squalane, Lecithin, Polysorbate 60,Disodium Edta, Tetrasodium Edta, Sorbitan Isostearate, Propyl Gallate. [+/- :ci 12085 (Red 36, Red 36 Lake), Ci 15850 (Red 6, Red 7, Red 7 Lake), Ci 15985(Yellow 6, Yellow 6 Lake), Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1lake), Ci 45380 (Red 21, Red 21 Lake, Red 22 Lake), Ci 45410 (Red 27, Red 27 Lake,Red 28 Lake), Ci 73360 (Red 30, Red 30 Lake), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ci 77163(Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77742(Manganese Violet)].No 10873/A

Buy on Sephora*
Michelle T.
Dayton, NJ
I received a sample of this in a tiny 2.5ml bottle and a little bit goes a long way! On the lips it gives a nice stain that's buildable. The color is too pink for me on the lips but looks great as a cheek color! It stains FAST so work on one section at a time especially when using it on the cheeks. I find it easiest to apply and to blend with  e.l.f. Small Stipple Brush or any brush that's similar. It has GREAT staying power on the cheeks and lasts all day!
I enjoy using this lip tint. This color is pretty, but I wish it were a bit more on the orange side. I bought the mini, and I was pretty disappointed with the size. I was tricked into thinking this box it came in would be the size of the product, however upon opening it, the bottle itself was happy the size of the box! I also find the tint to be a little don't, so I just put on a lip balm after and I'm good to go.
Mandi S.
Waterloo
I really liked the color and the fact it didn't dry my lips out like other stains but it comes off easy. When applying it to my lips it takes patience with the brush, rubbing my lips together helped. I did apply it to my cheeks and I was able to blend it well to where it looked good.
Louise P.
Dallas
Perfect stain color! Doesn’t last all day, and it takes some practice to apply. It lasts a long time, and you get what you pay for. Cute packaging. I would recommend these in which ever color suits your skin tone.
Valeria O.
Love love love this product. I use it often when I don’t have time to do my makeup. Just a bit of powder, this on the lips and cheeks, finish it up with mascara and I guarantee that you will look fabulous.
Chab U.
Woodbridge
Not the best. Color doesn’t last. Way too pricey for quality. The applicator is not ideal. It applies way too patchy. Not pigmented at all. Patchy on the cheeks and lips. Definitely do not recommend.
Beth S.
Tucson, AZ
I got the mini size in this and it was so tiny! Especially for still being 15 dollars. I really can’t find a great use for it. It doesn’t show up at all on my lips and not much on my cheeks either.
daniela s.
Greenville , SC
I recently received in Sephora a sample of this product and the truth is that it is a great ideal for those days where we do not want too much makeup, the product comes with a brush to apply it easily and is of gelatinous consistency, letting it dry on the lips leaves a appearance of pink lips narurally, does not feel dry or sticky simply when dry does not sit on the lips and lasts for several hours
Ava P.
chapin
I love this product super long lasting not super drying leaves the perfect stain the packaging is good I have used it a lot and love it super long lasting i would definitely buy it again but.
Eva D.
The bottle and initial colour on the brush are incredibly purple to my eye but goes on basically sheer that develops into light pink colour that really suits my light-medium golden Asian complexion. The only complaint is that it is a very drying formula and makes my lips flaky and the flakes that fall off are pink so my lip ends up rather patchy.

back