Benefit Cosmetics Girl Meets Pearl Luminizer

This soft, liquid pearl luminizer features light-reflecting pigments to give your complexion an exquisite, dewy glow. It includes raspberry & chamomile, known for their soothing properties and sweet almond seed extract known to help improve skin firmness & smoothness.

Golden-pink highlighter
Adds radiance
Wear alone or over makeup

Water (Aqua), Octyldodecanol, Mica, Cetyl Dimethicone, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Phenyl Trimethicone, Tapioca Starch, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Phenoxyethanol, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Tribehenin, Caprylyl Glycol, Behenyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Polyacrylate13, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Seed Extract, Carbomer, Peg100 Stearate, Polyisobutene, Aminomethyl Propanol, Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Benzophenone4, Butylene Glycol, Sorbic Acid, Lentinus Edodes Extract, Bht, Disodium Edta, Fragrance (Parfum), Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Fruit Extract, Sorbitan Isostearate, Carmine (Ci 75470), Polysorbate 20, Sodium Methylparaben, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan), Sodium Propylparaben, Sodium Ethylparaben, Methylparaben, Linalool, Propylene Glycol, Butylparaben, Chlorphenesin, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben, Citric Acid, Sodium Dehydroacetate. N° 05131/N

• Is this worth the money? And is it very noticeable or subtle when...2 Answers
  • Is this product good is it pigmented is it worth my money?2 Answers
  • How does this compare to the Watt's Up highlighter? 2 Answers
Benefit Cosmetics Girl Meets Pearl Luminizer
  • "this product can be used as face primer, highlighter primer and also highlighter. i think its a great product and gives a very nice natural glow to the face. i have very dry skin its sits perfectly. i haven't had any problems! definitely would buy again however a bit expensive!" in 60 reviews
  • "this is a really pretty liquid pinky/pearly highlighter. it's a pretty fine shimmer. it's a liquid, so you can blend a little and make it more subtle, or lay it on thick for a super glory look. i really like it, but prefer powder highlighters. " in 22 reviews
  • "I love that I can dab it on my cheek bones and stipple it for a perfect radiant glow without any mess or ruining my brush." in 6 reviews
Jaylin R.
I don't like this product at all. I personally love blinding highlighters and this was so sheer I applied this after my foundation and it just moved my foundation around. And even applying as a primer for a glow within it's still sheer and unnoticeable. After a layer of foundation, concealer, and face powers, you still can't see it! I do not recommend this to a friend.
Rebecca K.
I'm not really even sure what this is.  I guess it's a highlighter?  What I use it for is to mix it in with foundations that are way too dry, and it helps save the day.  It's really sheer as a highlighter, which is OK with me, but it really brings out my pores, so I don't use it as a highlight.
Erica S.
This illuminating primer is amazing. I love how it gives you a nice glow and a beautiful base for foundation. If you don't like your foundation looking too matte applying this primer underneath will add so need glow to your face. A must try for any one want more glow in their life.
Lauren B.
Birmingham, AL
This stuff rocks! It literally is exactly what it says - “liquid pearl for your face.” Twist the tube and dab a little (that’s all you need!) on your cheeks and nose, and your face instantly looks like it has a permanent pearly light shining on it all the time. The ingredients are good for your skin, so even sensitive skin can use it; and it lasts a long time, so the already reasonable price is well even more well worth it :)
Srin Y.
Being that I am new to the make up world, I am trying to find quality products that are easy to use, look natural, and don't make me look over-done or like a clown. I apply a light dusting over my face to finish off the look and I am complimented daily.
Nancy M.
I just purchased this using the points I had saved up at a beauty retail store. I had been eyeing this for some time and took the plunge. I love the packaging and design...The twist up applicator allows me to get the exact amount of product I want. The light pink color is super soft and it has a nice pearl finish...not glittery at all. It's become a favorite in a very short time!
Rhi S.
Charlotte, NC
This is technically a primer I believe but I love mixing it with my foundations it gives a beautiful Luminosity to your skin or if you want to mix it in with your moisturizer and wear no makeup it will give you more of a Radiance all over it does not have as much of a highlighter effect as much as an Illuminating effect all over the skin
emily p.
Pittsburgh, PA
I honestly loved this product because it goes on shear enough that my entire face isn’t shiny, just glowy. Lasted all day! Good for all skin types. Just not cruelty free :(
Maggie M.
Kansas City , MO
This little thing is my makeup must have! It gives my cheeks just the right amount of rosy shimmer. I sometimes use it instead of blush and it makes the balls of my cheeks pop so much! It's a gorgeous product and looks great on your skin!
Justiney R.
Oxford, MS
This liquid highlighter is such a classic. I've been using it for years. So easy to apply. Just twist a little out and use two fingers to swipe one. It lasts really long since it's not a powder and it really pops! I like to pair it with benetint for a super dewy, glowy look.
Maggie S.
Is this good for very pale skin?
Alyssa M.
Is this really worth the money?
Diana D.
N Hollywood, CA
What is your favorite highlighter?
Melinda W.
Grand Rapids, MI
Is this a highlighter for just above the cheek bone or for anywhere?
Vivien K.
I've heard good things about this product, but I have medium skin tone. Would it work for me?