BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

This soft, liquid pearl luminizer features light-reflecting pigments to give your complexion an exquisite, dewy glow. It includes raspberry & chamomile, known for their soothing properties and sweet almond seed extract known to help improve skin firmness & smoothness.

Golden-pink highlighter
Adds radiance
Wear alone or over makeup

Water (Aqua), Octyldodecanol, Mica, Cetyl Dimethicone, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Phenyl Trimethicone, Tapioca Starch, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Phenoxyethanol, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Tribehenin, Caprylyl Glycol, Behenyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Polyacrylate13, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Seed Extract, Carbomer, Peg100 Stearate, Polyisobutene, Aminomethyl Propanol, Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Benzophenone4, Butylene Glycol, Sorbic Acid, Lentinus Edodes Extract, Bht, Disodium Edta, Fragrance (Parfum), Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Fruit Extract, Sorbitan Isostearate, Carmine (Ci 75470), Polysorbate 20, Sodium Methylparaben, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan), Sodium Propylparaben, Sodium Ethylparaben, Methylparaben, Linalool, Propylene Glycol, Butylparaben, Chlorphenesin, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben, Citric Acid, Sodium Dehydroacetate. N° 05131/N

• Is this worth the money? And is it very noticeable or subtle when...2 Answers
  • Is this product good is it pigmented is it worth my money?2 Answers
  • How does this compare to the Watt's Up highlighter? 2 Answers
Benefit Cosmetics Girl Meets Pearl Luminizer
  • "this product can be used as face primer, highlighter primer and also highlighter. i think its a great product and gives a very nice natural glow to the face. i have very dry skin its sits perfectly. i haven't had any problems! definitely would buy again however a bit expensive!" in 60 reviews
  • "this is a really pretty liquid pinky/pearly highlighter. it's a pretty fine shimmer. it's a liquid, so you can blend a little and make it more subtle, or lay it on thick for a super glory look. i really like it, but prefer powder highlighters. " in 22 reviews
  • "I love that I can dab it on my cheek bones and stipple it for a perfect radiant glow without any mess or ruining my brush." in 6 reviews
Janeigne N.
I went to Sephora specifically looking for a highlighter that would leave me glowy, not glittery. A MUA applied this all over my face, swept on a bit of Benefit blush, and I bought the Pearl stick on the spot. It wasn't until after I got home that I saw that she put WAY too much product on me -- I was shiny, a little sparkly, and gold! Next time I used it, I just put on a tiny bit along my cheekbones, but it wasn't enough to be noticeable. Now, I sweep it along my cheekbones, blend, check, and sometimes reapply to get the glow I'm after. I can't use it down my nose (makes even my dry skin greasy), and the effect doesn't last all day. Also, I've found that it needs to go on top of foundation or the the glow is gone. Not sure if I'd buy this again, but the stick formula is easy to use, it doesn't break me out, the glow (when I finally get it right) is very nice and age appropriate (I'm 39), and it has a cooling sensation when applied. Better than others I've tried in this price range. Worth a try, certainly.
Rebecca K.
I'm not really even sure what this is.  I guess it's a highlighter?  What I use it for is to mix it in with foundations that are way too dry, and it helps save the day.  It's really sheer as a highlighter, which is OK with me, but it really brings out my pores, so I don't use it as a highlight.
Erin G.
Richfield, WI
To be honest this is the first highlighter i have ever used but i really do like it. The cream base goes on smooth and easily and what i like most about this product is that one tube lasts forever! You don’t need to use much each time.
Lauren B.
Birmingham, AL
This stuff rocks! It literally is exactly what it says - “liquid pearl for your face.” Twist the tube and dab a little (that’s all you need!) on your cheeks and nose, and your face instantly looks like it has a permanent pearly light shining on it all the time. The ingredients are good for your skin, so even sensitive skin can use it; and it lasts a long time, so the already reasonable price is well even more well worth it :)
Srin Y.
Being that I am new to the make up world, I am trying to find quality products that are easy to use, look natural, and don't make me look over-done or like a clown. I apply a light dusting over my face to finish off the look and I am complimented daily.
Nancy M.
Centreville
I just purchased this using the points I had saved up at a beauty retail store. I had been eyeing this for some time and took the plunge. I love the packaging and design...The twist up applicator allows me to get the exact amount of product I want. The light pink color is super soft and it has a nice pearl finish...not glittery at all. It's become a favorite in a very short time!
Jaylin R.
I don't like this product at all. I personally love blinding highlighters and this was so sheer I applied this after my foundation and it just moved my foundation around. And even applying as a primer for a glow within it's still sheer and unnoticeable. After a layer of foundation, concealer, and face powers, you still can't see it! I do not recommend this to a friend.
Rhi S.
Charlotte, NC
This is technically a primer I believe but I love mixing it with my foundations it gives a beautiful Luminosity to your skin or if you want to mix it in with your moisturizer and wear no makeup it will give you more of a Radiance all over it does not have as much of a highlighter effect as much as an Illuminating effect all over the skin
Emily C.
Chapel hill , NC
I love this highlighter because it looks really natural, most of the time I'll just put a little bit all over my face to give myself a little glow, leaves you looking really dewy!
Maggie M.
Kansas City, MO
This little thing is my makeup must have! It gives my cheeks just the right amount of rosy shimmer. I sometimes use it instead of blush and it makes the balls of my cheeks pop so much! It's a gorgeous product and looks great on your skin!
Maggie S.
Is this good for very pale skin?
Alyssa M.
Is this really worth the money?
Diana D.
N Hollywood, CA
What is your favorite highlighter?
Melinda W.
Grand Rapids, MI
Is this a highlighter for just above the cheek bone or for anywhere?
Vivien K.
Budapest
I've heard good things about this product, but I have medium skin tone. Would it work for me?