BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

This soft, liquid pearl luminizer features light-reflecting pigments to give your complexion an exquisite, dewy glow. It includes raspberry & chamomile, known for their soothing properties and sweet almond seed extract known to help improve skin firmness & smoothness.

Golden-pink highlighter
Adds radiance
Wear alone or over makeup

Water (Aqua), Octyldodecanol, Mica, Cetyl Dimethicone, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Phenyl Trimethicone, Tapioca Starch, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Phenoxyethanol, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Tribehenin, Caprylyl Glycol, Behenyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Polyacrylate13, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Seed Extract, Carbomer, Peg100 Stearate, Polyisobutene, Aminomethyl Propanol, Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Benzophenone4, Butylene Glycol, Sorbic Acid, Lentinus Edodes Extract, Bht, Disodium Edta, Fragrance (Parfum), Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Fruit Extract, Sorbitan Isostearate, Carmine (Ci 75470), Polysorbate 20, Sodium Methylparaben, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan), Sodium Propylparaben, Sodium Ethylparaben, Methylparaben, Linalool, Propylene Glycol, Butylparaben, Chlorphenesin, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben, Citric Acid, Sodium Dehydroacetate. N° 05131/N

• Is this worth the money? And is it very noticeable or sub...2 Answers
  • Is this product good is it pigmented is it worth my money?2 Answers
  • How does this compare to the Watt's Up highlighter? 2 Answers
Benefit Cosmetics Girl Meets Pearl Luminizer
  • "this product can be used as face primer, highlighter primer and also highlighter. i think its a great product and gives a very nice natural glow to the face. i have very dry skin its sits perfectly. i haven't had any problems! definitely would buy again however a bit expensive!" in 60 reviews
  • "this is a really pretty liquid pinky/pearly highlighter. it's a pretty fine shimmer. it's a liquid, so you can blend a little and make it more subtle, or lay it on thick for a super glory look. i really like it, but prefer powder highlighters. " in 22 reviews
  • "I love that I can dab it on my cheek bones and stipple it for a perfect radiant glow without any mess or ruining my brush." in 6 reviews
Janeigne N.
Peekskill , NY
I went to Sephora specifically looking for a highlighter that would leave me glowy, not glittery. A MUA applied this all over my face, swept on a bit of Benefit blush, and I bought the Pearl stick on the spot. It wasn't until after I got home that I saw that she put WAY too much product on me -- I was shiny, a little sparkly, and gold! Next time I used it, I just put on a tiny bit along my cheekbones, but it wasn't enough to be noticeable. Now, I sweep it along my cheekbones, blend, check, and sometimes reapply to get the glow I'm after. I can't use it down my nose (makes even my dry skin greasy), and the effect doesn't last all day. Also, I've found that it needs to go on top of foundation or the the glow is gone. Not sure if I'd buy this again, but the stick formula is easy to use, it doesn't break me out, the glow (when I finally get it right) is very nice and age appropriate (I'm 39), and it has a cooling sensation when applied. Better than others I've tried in this price range. Worth a try, certainly.
Iris H.
Ontario, CA
Very pretty rose gold shade. The product is vey creamy and easy to blend. I used it under my foundation or over and it doesn't mess my foundation up. You can blend with your finger, sponge, or brush. It isn't a very blinding highlight, I think this might be good for those who want a natural glow.
Leigh N.
Atlanta
I wear this all over my face after my primer for an all over glow. I have no shame I wear it by itself too. It's so pretty and I wish they didn't discontinue this from Ulta! Its very pretty and natural and would be perfect for photography makeup
Lauren B.
Birmingham, AL
This stuff rocks! It literally is exactly what it says - “liquid pearl for your face.” Twist the tube and dab a little (that’s all you need!) on your cheeks and nose, and your face instantly looks like it has a permanent pearly light shining on it all the time. The ingredients are good for your skin, so even sensitive skin can use it; and it lasts a long time, so the already reasonable price is well even more well worth it :)
Laura M.
Ooltewah, TN
I love this stuff who doesn’t need a luminous glow? And it’s so easy to apply I like using it under the brow and cheek bones and even use it on my collarbone when going out sometimes I’ve been using this since it came out!
Jaylin R.
Staten Island
I don't like this product at all. I personally love blinding highlighters and this was so sheer I applied this after my foundation and it just moved my foundation around. And even applying as a primer for a glow within it's still sheer and unnoticeable. After a layer of foundation, concealer, and face powers, you still can't see it! I do not recommend this to a friend.
Jennifer S.
Spokane, WA
I used this as a primer on my face not as a highlighter and I loved how it made my face look. My makeup looked glowy, fresh and like it was lit from within. I only had a sample and once it’s gone I plan on purchasing the full-size.
Nyomi D.
milwaukee
super pretty highlight with a slight pink tint
it’s pretty liquidy when it comes to consistency
I like to apply with my finger and tapping it on as opposed to putting the stick to my face
Rhi S.
Charlotte, NC
This is technically a primer I believe but I love mixing it with my foundations it gives a beautiful Luminosity to your skin or if you want to mix it in with your moisturizer and wear no makeup it will give you more of a Radiance all over it does not have as much of a highlighter effect as much as an Illuminating effect all over the skin
Rebecca K.
I'm not really even sure what this is.  I guess it's a highlighter?  What I use it for is to mix it in with foundations that are way too dry, and it helps save the day.  It's really sheer as a highlighter, which is OK with me, but it really brings out my pores, so I don't use it as a highlight.
Maggie S.
Is this good for very pale skin?
Alyssa M.
Is this really worth the money?
Diana D.
N Hollywood, CA
What is your favorite highlighter?
Melinda W.
Grand Rapids, MI
Is this a highlighter for just above the cheek bone or for anywhere?
Vivien K.
Budapest
I've heard good things about this product, but I have medium skin tone. Would it work for me?