BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #86 in Highlighter

• Is this worth the money? And is it very noticeable or subtle when...2 Answers
  • Is this product good is it pigmented is it worth my money?2 Answers
  • How does this compare to the Watt's Up highlighter? 2 Answers
Benefit Cosmetics Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
  • "I love that I can dab it on my cheek bones and stipple it for a perfect radiant glow without any mess or ruining my brush." in 6 reviews
Madeleine J.
Madeleine J.
Mt Pleasant, SC
This is lovely on the bow of the lip above anything else. It is so gorgeous and looks pretty natural but is very build-able
Zelis G.
Zelis G.
Sandston
Ahh i absolutely adored this product, it highlighted my face perfectly! Would definitely recommend this product to others!
Paola B.
Paola B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wanna this product, i think that a girl everything would have a highlighter this is very nice, the face will look beauty
Betty C.
Betty C.
Fountain Vly, CA
One of my favorite liquid highlighters. Gives a beautiful natural glow. A little goes a long way and lasts all day long.
Rose R.
Rose R.
Charlotte, NC
Good for a night out. I wouldn't use it for everyday makeup because of all the shine to it. But very pretty on the skin
Patricia Z.
Patricia Z.
Skokie, IL
Benefit is one of my favorites in makeup, too pricey for what theya re, but effective just like others.will use again.
Meredith C.
Meredith C.
Love it. I have to restrain myself from going overboard. Super pretty finished look and doesn't move around your face.
Bobbie V.
Bobbie V.
Whittier, CA
Such a great pigmented highlighter! I like to use on my cheekbones and the bridge of my nose for a nice dewy look
Sydney O.
Sydney O.
Ashland, OR
I line the color of this highlighter a lot. However, it's messy and hard to apply so I don't use it very often.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Washington, DC
Good highlighter but I prefer watts up by benefit. Same price level but a better fit for a darker complexion
Maggie S.
Maggie S.
Is this good for very pale skin?
Diana D.
Diana D.
N Hollywood, CA
What is your favorite highlighter?
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Is this really worth the money?
Emily Q.
Emily Q.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How do you apply this?
Vivien K.
Vivien K.
Budapest
I've heard good things about this product, but I have medium skin tone. Would it work for me?