Add a Photo

Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Photos (15)
gizell m.
gizell m.

To be honest ive never tried this product theyre many highlighters out there benefit is not cheap at all but you know theres cheaper options out there that work as well but it would be fun to try this the packaging is so eye catching and cute
Kayla L.
Kayla L.
Westport, MA

Love using this both under and over my makeup but I sometimes feel like it leaves a sticky feeling on my cheekbones. The pearl color is unlike any other highlighter i've tried and works with my warn toned skin, which i was unsure if it would.
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Keithville, LA

I love this cream highlighter! When I bought this, I had a hard time choosing between a pink or gold undertone. I'm glad I made the choice I did! The finish is shimmery and really pretty. I would recommend this to others and purchase again.
kristin W.
kristin W.
Jefferson City, MO

This has been in my makeup collection for years. Not my favorite highlight anymore but it is very pretty when I want a subtle glow on my cheeks. Pretty rose gold kind of color. Would recommend if that's the kind of color highlight you like.
Cay A.
Cay A.
Somerset, KY

This makes an amazing primer under your foundation. A girl at Sephora told me this is what she used to make her pale skin look plastic perfect and dewy. If you want your whole face to glow and reflect light and positivity, this is for you!
Allison M.
Allison M.

I've tried so many highlighters and this is by far my favorite. It quickly became a beauty staple that I can't go without. It gives my complexion a dewy summer glow by a couple dabs on my cheekbones. Wonderful product. I highly recommend!
Jaycie O.
Jaycie O.

This is by far my favorite highlighter. It blends easily, doesn't get splotchy throughout the day, and isn't too overwhelming. It is very affordable compared to some other high-end highlighters. I would definitely recommend this product!
Christine C.
Christine C.
Marshfield, MA

I love benefit products and highlighter is a must in makeup these days! I love this highlighter it's great for dry skin cause it's a liquid! I apply with a beauty blender and glow all day long! It's more of a sheer glow but very pretty!
Dianne P.
Dianne P.
San Francisco, CA

I first heard about this highlighter from my coworker who always talks about it. One day she went to work wearing this and i was so impressed on how her cheeks have a radiant glow. I quickly bought one and have been using it ever since.
Anna C.
Anna C.

I really like this product. It gives a very pretty glow; I've found it to have more pink undertones than anything. However, it is better for more glamorous looks, not everyday use. I keep a small travel-sized tube for special occasions.
Maggie S.
Maggie S.

Is this good for very pale skin?
Diana D.
Diana D.
N Hollywood, CA

What is your favorite highlighter?
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.

Is this really worth the money?
Monica D.
Monica D.
Lawrenceville, GA

Does it give you a dewy look?
Vivien K.
Vivien K.
Budapest

I've heard good things about this product, but I have medium skin tone. Would it work for me?

Join Now