Add a Photo

Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Photos (16)
Abigail C.
Abigail C.

This highlighter is super good. It is one of the easiest things I've ever applied it has a pink undertone that is shimmery on my skin it is more sheer than pigmented but that's what I like and I would recommend it to others
shyanne l.
shyanne l.
Redondo Beach, CA

This product is not very blinding, which is what i definitely look for in a highlighter! If I'm not the reason for your shades, then my highlighter is not bright enough. If you are into a more subtle glow, this is for you.
Morgan M.
Morgan M.
Denver, CO

SMELLS AMAZING and looks great. It's pretty subtle so I also sometimes will use it with a primer to create an all over luminous glow. If you're going natural, great for highlighting over a tinted moisturizer. Laaaavvv it
Samantha T.
Samantha T.

I love this highlighter. The formula is nice and creamy, easy to dab on and has a lot of staying power. It also has a great pinky hue that makes it look natural on my extremely pale skin. Probably my favorite highlight!
Izzy C.
Izzy C.

The Girl Meets Pearl highlighter by Benefit is fabulous! I use this product everyday on my cheekbones after I have contoured to accentuate them even more. This looks so pretty on your face and gives a very natural glow.
Bek L.
Bek L.

Bright and shiny pink-based highlighter for those days you want your highlights to glow into space. A bit much for work but works great for those party nights out or underneath foundation for a more subtle highlight.
Logann P.
Logann P.

So easy to use and gives you such a nice shimmer. A little goes a long way so build it up and don't expect to be able to remove it easily if you apply too much. It is a great highlighter to try just not my favourite.
Louise F.
Louise F.
Davenport, Florida

I got this in a travel size format. I sometimes like and sometimes don't. Somethings it shows up on my skin and others you can't see it on my skin. Maybe it would look better if I set it with a pressed highlighter.
Kelly B.
Kelly B.

This a beautiful highlighter! It has a pink tint to it and has a gorgeous shimmer. You can wear it as a highlighter, but I love to blend it with a BB cream to give an all over glow. It looks very natural that way.
Elyse M.
Elyse M.
Glasgow

Lovely colour for darker skin tones as it's more of a rose gold. Personally it stands out as being darker than my skin which isn't ideal... Also it's a but too watery for me and can tend to move my makeup around đź‘€
Maggie S.
Maggie S.

Is this good for very pale skin?
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.

Is this really worth the money?
Diana D.
Diana D.
N Hollywood, CA

What is your favorite highlighter?
Melinda W.
Melinda W.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this a highlighter for just above the cheek bone or for anywhere?
Vivien K.
Vivien K.
Budapest

I've heard good things about this product, but I have medium skin tone. Would it work for me?

Join Now