Add a Photo

Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Photos (17)
Katya A.
Katya A.

Great highlighter! The glue stick like applicator is easy to use and goes on smoothly without really stretching my skin. It gives a good light glow to my face with a bit of shimmer which I am in love with
Shelby F.
Shelby F.
Raleigh, NC

I have this product in the liquid form and I love to use it on the round side of a damp beauty blender to add highlight to the cheekbones. It is also really nice mixed in with foundation or moisturizer!
Ellie K.
Ellie K.
Granada Hills, CA

The only best friend and I have to be a good day to be a good time to get a new one is a good day to be a good day to day basis of a new one is a good day to be a good day to day basis of a new one is a
Charlotte F.
Charlotte F.

The glue stick-like application works super well and the product melts right into your skin making it very easy to blend. The color matches anyone and everyone's skin and the product lasts forever
Emily P.
Emily P.
Omaha, NE

I searched this recently at Sephora and I can't stop thinking about it! This was a beautiful pink/pearl color that would look great on all skin tones. It's definitely on my list to purchase soon
Elizabeth F.
Elizabeth F.
Philadelphia, PA

My absolute favorite creamy highlight for full-face and natural days! I always dab this on my cheekbones before I leave the house! I love the subtle glow and natural finish of this highlight.
Emma A.
Emma A.
Logan, UT

This was one of the first highlighters I I purchased and I fell in love. A tube of this lasts for such a long time because a little goes a long way. It looks flawless on every skin type.
kate d.
kate d.

It's so delicate highlighter for everyday use. You can use it before your foundation or after it, when you use it before, it's almost invisible, but your got this amazing healthy glow.
Breanna G.
Breanna G.

This highlighter really brings definition to your face it's easy to apply & blends well it's pigmented & goes good with all skin tones it's pale pink & I would definitely buy it again!
Avanti A.
Avanti A.
New Brunswick, NJ

I like this product a lot and have been using it for several years now! It delivers a natural subtle glow, and the liquids formula easily blends into your skin. I would buy this again!
Maggie S.
Maggie S.

Is this good for very pale skin?
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.

Is this really worth the money?
Diana D.
Diana D.
N Hollywood, CA

What is your favorite highlighter?
Melinda W.
Melinda W.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this a highlighter for just above the cheek bone or for anywhere?
Vivien K.
Vivien K.
Budapest

I've heard good things about this product, but I have medium skin tone. Would it work for me?

Join Now