Add a Photo

Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Photos (9)
Ashley H.
Ashley H.

This really didn't show up all that much on me during my normal tan months, but what the sun is up and shining on my ivory (yellow undertone- Vietnamese) skin it will highlight. However during winter it's pretty null and void. :|
Linda B.
Linda B.
Barrie , Ont

I really like this I've used it for so long it is so niceit's sheer it does what it's supposed to do I recommend it to anybody it's easy to apply easy to blend it's affordable you can get it at Sephora or Whereveryou buy make up
Allie B.
Allie B.
Mays Landing, NJ

Simple to apply overtop makeup. Easily blendable with your finger. I was complimented on my hilighter being "on point" by a cosmetologist just a week ago and the best part is it's the most brainless part of my makeup routine!
Abigail C.
Abigail C.

This highlighter is super good. It is one of the easiest things I've ever applied it has a pink undertone that is shimmery on my skin it is more sheer than pigmented but that's what I like and I would recommend it to others
Cheryl C.
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV

Great product to brighten up your look. Great for bringing brightness to your cheek bones and perking up those tired eyes. Easy to use and functional brush makes this product practical and a must have in your makeup bag.
Samantha T.
Samantha T.

I love this highlighter. The formula is nice and creamy, easy to dab on and has a lot of staying power. It also has a great pinky hue that makes it look natural on my extremely pale skin. Probably my favorite highlight!
Izzy C.
Izzy C.

The Girl Meets Pearl highlighter by Benefit is fabulous! I use this product everyday on my cheekbones after I have contoured to accentuate them even more. This looks so pretty on your face and gives a very natural glow.
Bek L.
Bek L.

Bright and shiny pink-based highlighter for those days you want your highlights to glow into space. A bit much for work but works great for those party nights out or underneath foundation for a more subtle highlight.
Gabby H.
Gabby H.
San Francisco, CA

So pretty!!! It's a very golden peachy shade. Just the right amount of sparkle. This is super easy to blend able. I wear it everyday because I am heavy makeup user but I think this would be perfect for a date night!
Louise F.
Louise F.
Davenport, Florida

I got this in a travel size format. I sometimes like and sometimes don't. Somethings it shows up on my skin and others you can't see it on my skin. Maybe it would look better if I set it with a pressed highlighter.
Diana D.
Diana D.
N Hollywood, CA

What is your favorite highlighter?
Maggie S.
Maggie S.

Is this good for very pale skin?
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.

Is this really worth the money?
Vivien K.
Vivien K.
Budapest

I've heard good things about this product, but I have medium skin tone. Would it work for me?
Monica D.
Monica D.
Lawrenceville, GA

Does it give you a dewy look?

Join Now