Add a Photo

25% off Concealers.

25% OFF

25% off Concealers.

5 days left

Up to 25% off Build Your Own Custom Makeup Kit.

25% OFF

Up to 25% off Build Your Own Custom Makeup Kit.
Free US Standard Shipping on $50+ order.

FREE SHIPPING

Free US Standard Shipping on $50+ order.
Free Standard Shipping on $50+ order and Samples.

FREE SHIPPING

Free Standard Shipping on $50+ order and Samples.
Free Real Sexy Steal Full Size Mascara Set with any $65 order.

FREE GIFT

Free Real Sexy Steal Full Size Mascara Set with any $65 order.

5 days left

Free Deluxe Goof Proof Sample and Hello Gorgeous Makeup Bag on any $40 order.

FREE GIFT

Free Deluxe Goof Proof Sample and Hello Gorgeous Makeup Bag on any $40 order.

Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Photos (17)
Antumn M.
Antumn M.
Nesbit, MS

😍😍😍😍😍😍 The best thing I have ever bought! I use this product almost everyday. It give you a natural glow. I recommend this product to all my friends and family not I am recommending you to give it a swirl.
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Milton, GA

This is the perfect shade and amount of shine to mix with foundation or just wear as a light highlight. It gives off a more natural glow than other types of highlighter, from both Benefit and other brands.
Katya A.
Katya A.

Great highlighter! The glue stick like applicator is easy to use and goes on smoothly without really stretching my skin. It gives a good light glow to my face with a bit of shimmer which I am in love with
Ellie K.
Ellie K.
Granada Hills, CA

The only best friend and I have to be a good day to be a good time to get a new one is a good day to be a good day to day basis of a new one is a good day to be a good day to day basis of a new one is a
Shelby F.
Shelby F.
Raleigh, NC

I have this product in the liquid form and I love to use it on the round side of a damp beauty blender to add highlight to the cheekbones. It is also really nice mixed in with foundation or moisturizer!
Charlotte F.
Charlotte F.

The glue stick-like application works super well and the product melts right into your skin making it very easy to blend. The color matches anyone and everyone's skin and the product lasts forever
Emily P.
Emily P.
Omaha, Ne

I searched this recently at Sephora and I can't stop thinking about it! This was a beautiful pink/pearl color that would look great on all skin tones. It's definitely on my list to purchase soon
Elizabeth F.
Elizabeth F.
Philadelphia, PA

My absolute favorite creamy highlight for full-face and natural days! I always dab this on my cheekbones before I leave the house! I love the subtle glow and natural finish of this highlight.
Emma A.
Emma A.
Logan, UT

This was one of the first highlighters I I purchased and I fell in love. A tube of this lasts for such a long time because a little goes a long way. It looks flawless on every skin type.
Breanna G.
Breanna G.

This highlighter really brings definition to your face it's easy to apply & blends well it's pigmented & goes good with all skin tones it's pale pink & I would definitely buy it again!
Maggie S.
Maggie S.

Is this good for very pale skin?
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.

Is this really worth the money?
Diana D.
Diana D.
N Hollywood, CA

What is your favorite highlighter?
Melinda W.
Melinda W.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this a highlighter for just above the cheek bone or for anywhere?
Vivien K.
Vivien K.
Budapest

I've heard good things about this product, but I have medium skin tone. Would it work for me?