BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #88 in Highlighter

• Is this worth the money? And is it very noticeable or subtle when...2 Answers
  • Is this product good is it pigmented is it worth my money?2 Answers
  • How does this compare to the Watt's Up highlighter? 2 Answers
Benefit Cosmetics Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
  • "I love that I can dab it on my cheek bones and stipple it for a perfect radiant glow without any mess or ruining my brush." in 6 reviews
Rachel K.
Greensburg, PA
I love, love love Benefit and have a wonderful relationship with so many of their products but Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter is amazing! It is so versatile! I can use it alone, under makeup or with a little face moisturizer. I can use it on my eye lids or cheeks or just as a highlighter, it truly is versatile and it has a wonderful sheer, pearly pink color. If your looking for something to amp up your dewy, glowing look this product can't definitely help!
kate d.
It's so delicate highlighter for everyday use. You can use it before your foundation or after it, when you use it before, it's almost invisible, but your got this amazing healthy glow.
Breanna G.
This highlighter really brings definition to your face it's easy to apply & blends well it's pigmented & goes good with all skin tones it's pale pink & I would definitely buy it again!
Megan H.
I absolutely love this highlighter! The formula is really nice & it creates a gorgeous subtle shimmery glow! It's very quick-drying, stays put for hours, & doesn't smear or smudge. It's easy to apply with a finger (dab a small amount on quickly) or use a stippling brush. I prefer to use it on my upper cheek bones & sometimes also apply a small amount to brow bones. It is definitely worth the price, you really only need to use a small amount so it lasts a long time!
Deanne K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this stuff! I got it in a gift set and love to apply it to my brow bone and upper cheek bones. It blends well and layers over any foundation or blush you'd wear underneath. It has a nice shimmer, not too glittery or too eye-catching, just a good highlight as it's supposed to do! I try to keep my makeup looking natural, but having 2 kids, I need something to make me glow and look less dull or tired, and this does the trick!
Rebecca-Ann G.
Ephrata, PA
Best highlight on the market. It blends very very good and you can even create a very natural look. It also works great for a more bold look like a night makeup.
Alia T.
Berkeley , CA
I've owned this for over two years and I haven't gotten tired of it yet. I have really just learned how to properly use highlight and bronzer so this is just the best in my makeup bag. The packaging is gorgeous, purple is my favorite color and it's so easy to find in my bag. I use it right next to my temple, right above the bronzer on my cheeks!
Mary G.
Oakland, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Benefit's Girl meets pearl highlighter is ok, I don't dislike it but I don't love it, it lasts enough and it doesn't give a subtle shimmer and is easy to use, but I don't keep coming back to it as much and I rather if it was in a bar than liquid, I'd still recommend it if you don't mind that is not as good for on the go, good packaging though.
Amy Y.
I really love the subtle sheen that this highlighter gives! I was never a huge fan of liquid highlighters, but this one is very nice and not too liquidy that you can't control where it goes. I only have a sample size, so I cannot speak to the full-size applicator, I could imagine it being either very useful or very inconvenient.
Kylie M.
I actually do like this. It smells really nice all of benefits products smell amazing though. It is pretty liquids but I can deal with it. The highlight it gives is so beautiful. Right on the cheek bones gives you a really pretty summery glow. I apply it with my fingers or a duo fiber concealer brush. Although I wish it lasted a long time. I find this highlighter dies down within an hour or two which I don't like I might just stick to my Mary loumanizer.
Maggie S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this good for very pale skin?
Alyssa M.
Is this really worth the money?
Diana D.
N Hollywood, CA
What is your favorite highlighter?
Melinda W.
Grand Rapids, MI
Is this a highlighter for just above the cheek bone or for anywhere?
Monica D.
Lawrenceville, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it give you a dewy look?