BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #79 in Highlighter

Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

• Is this worth the money? And is it very noticeable or subtle when a...2 Answers
  • Is this product good is it pigmented is it worth my money?2 Answers
  • How does this compare to the Watt's Up highlighter? 2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "I love that I can dab it on my cheek bones and stipple it for a perfect radiant glow without any mess or ruining my brush." in 6 reviews
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Las Vegas, NV
Maybe it's just me but I can barely see it at all on my skin no pigment. Keeping but I just wish I could love it because the packaging is so pretty.
Ria D.
Ria D.
Again, one of my favorite. I don't always use this but when I do my face looks so glowy and fresh. It always give me this simple but elegant look.
DeeAnn E.
DeeAnn E.
Fresno, CA
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
Benefit highlighters are so great! Excellent shimmer. Slides on so nice and dries really quickly. Gives a great glow! Love the way that it wears!
Emily s.
Emily s.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love that I can throw this in my purse and give myself a little glow touch up wherever I go. It's mess-free and the pinky hue is just right.
Jacqueline W.
Jacqueline W.
Chestnut Hill, MA
Great highlighter for starters and it is pigmented but at some point you want to find another product there is no wow about this product
Emma M.
Emma M.
Flowery Branch, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOVE THIS! I like the Becca ones better, but this one is awesome too. You won't be disappointed but there are better options out there!
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
Chesapeake, VA
I love to use this product mixed in with my foundation, just because it's a little too pink for me to use as a highlighter on its own.
Veronica D.
Veronica D.
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
Is very easy to apply because is a stick. You need to deal with powder highlight because is creamy. Is very pigmented and glow a lot.
Gina C.
Gina C.
Portland, OR
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
Let's just begin with, I LOVE BENEFIT! And this highlighter is no exception. It's glowy, glossy, and jus the right amount of shine.
Sandra M.
Sandra M.
Love this, sometimes instead of using foundation and running out the door, i put this on. wish it wasn't so expensive, easy to apply
Maggie S.
Maggie S.
Is this good for very pale skin?
Diana D.
Diana D.
N Hollywood, CA
What is your favorite highlighter?
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Is this really worth the money?
Emily Q.
Emily Q.
How do you apply this?
Vivien K.
Vivien K.
Budapest
I've heard good things about this product, but I have medium skin tone. Would it work for me?