Add a Photo

Photos (15)
Isabelle B.
Isabelle B.
Las Vegas, NV

I have such mixed feelings! It REALLY highlights. I would almost say it's glittery and that's the only reason I'm iffy. I only use this on days when I want a really intense highlight. It does what it claims to do though and it also has a nice scent.
Abby N.
Abby N.
Roeland Park, KS

In LOVE with this product. I use this as a highlighter almost every day and it just gives my skin a little glow that makes me look better. It's not shimmery, but just gives your face a little extra glow. This is my favorite highlighter I have used.
Sophie M.
Sophie M.
La Jolla, CA

This is a great highlighter. it has easy application process. It also blends very nicely. You can control the amount that comes off the top to get just the perfect shimmery look with out looking too shiny. I love this and would recommend to anyone
Mercedes P.
Mercedes P.
Sylvan lake , Alberta

Bought this highlighter hoping it was going to be good because of the high end price . I was not disappointed , it feels really refreshing on the skin , still looking for a dupe of this.. If not I guess I'll have to re purchase this ! I love it (:
Hilary T.
Hilary T.
santa maria, ca

This is an amazing product! unlike other products, it is very simple to use with a built-in applicator, which is most suited for broad lines. This product does make fine detail difficult to replicate, but, overall, it is a great everyday product!
Kate S.
Kate S.
Louisville, KY

Great subtle highlight! I love using this for daytime at work and stuff. It's not super intense, but I like it still! I got a sample in a gift set and probably won't get another one full size. I normally apply with a damp sponge and my fingers :)
Linden W.
Linden W.

I love this golden pink golw. This is a wonderful cream highlight. It blends out beautifully and looks especially stunning in the brow bone. This product smells great too. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who loves a cream highlight.
Kaylee P.
Kaylee P.
Victoria, BC

Love this highlighter! It's pink/gold and suits my golden toned fair skin perfectly. I like this formula because it doesn't enhance any dryness on my skin. It lasts all day. The highlighter isn't too intense, so it's suitable for the workplace.
Meredith F.
Meredith F.

I know a lot of people that really love this product, however it was not for me. I felt as though the color was almost too pink and too noticeable. I want a highlighter that is subtle. Maybe it was my skin tone, but I would not buy this again.
Emily Q.
Emily Q.

First off, this smells so nice. When I opened it I was so surprised with the scent. The color is beautiful. It's a nice glowing pink. It's very long wearing. It's very easy to apply on the cheek bones and blend out. I use a sponge to apply it.
Maggie S.
Maggie S.

Is this good for very pale skin?
Diana D.
Diana D.
N Hollywood, CA

What is your favorite highlighter?
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.

Is this really worth the money?
Monica D.
Monica D.
Lawrenceville, GA

Does it give you a dewy look?
Vivien K.
Vivien K.
Budapest

I've heard good things about this product, but I have medium skin tone. Would it work for me?

Join Now