BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #88 in Highlighter

• Is this worth the money? And is it very noticeable or subtle when...2 Answers
  • Is this product good is it pigmented is it worth my money?2 Answers
  • How does this compare to the Watt's Up highlighter? 2 Answers
Benefit Cosmetics Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
  • "I love that I can dab it on my cheek bones and stipple it for a perfect radiant glow without any mess or ruining my brush." in 6 reviews
Haileyy R.
Cypress , CA
This stuff is like a pearl!!! Smooths so easy and quick to apply! I love this highlighter! Good for any types of skin mostly. Has a shimmery finish but looks so nice!!!! I would totally recommend this!
shyanne l.
Redondo Beach, CA
This product is not very blinding, which is what i definitely look for in a highlighter! If I'm not the reason for your shades, then my highlighter is not bright enough. If you are into a more subtle glow, this is for you.
Morgan M.
Sausalito , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
SMELLS AMAZING and looks great. It's pretty subtle so I also sometimes will use it with a primer to create an all over luminous glow. If you're going natural, great for highlighting over a tinted moisturizer. Laaaavvv it
Mary S.
This product is for people with more of a darker complexion. It showed up on my face very blotchy patchy and way too dark I have a neutral complexion and you who is just not working for me I wouldn't recommend this to anyone with the same fair/neutral skintone
Claudia P.
Got this as a gift. Applies like a dream. The consistency is a lot more watery than benefits high beam. I like it a lot more too. Very smooth application and blends into my foundation without totally disappearing
Avanti A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this product a lot and have been using it for several years now! It delivers a natural subtle glow, and the liquids formula easily blends into your skin. I would buy this again!
Yagnanira R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Well, for a year now I've been OBSESSED with this product! At first I thought it was going to be way shimmery like the other Highlighter I tried but no, this one is just perfect. I can even use it to go to work. I ended up with the flu and then another bad virus last winter and this was in my "SOS healthy glow" makeup kit! LOL! I know it may seems a bit expensive but not once I regretted buying it.
Anastasia R.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a very nice pearl colored higlight for a gentle glow. It is not shimmery, just glowy. It also looks very nautural on my skin. I have the liquid version of this and sometimes I will like to mix it with my foudation for an all over dewy skin which looks beautiful.
Olivia S.
Phoenix, AZ

Packaging is a bit sloppy, but the actual product is very nice. I usually opt for powder highlighters, but this one is perfect for mixing with your foundation or dabbing on top of a BB cream for a really glowy finish. The product comes out a pink hue, but when you rub or pat it into the skin, it melts into a beautiful pearly/gold sheen. A lot of highlighters that are more gold toned tend to be quite pigmented, and can easily be overused. I feel like this highlighter has more of a shine than a sparkle to it. It's not a chunky or glittery product. It's much more fool proof if you are going for the "dewy" look.
Breanna G.
This highlighter really brings definition to your face it's easy to apply & blends well it's pigmented & goes good with all skin tones it's pale pink & I would definitely buy it again!
Maggie S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this good for very pale skin?
Alyssa M.
Is this really worth the money?
Diana D.
N Hollywood, CA
What is your favorite highlighter?
Melinda W.
Grand Rapids, MI
Is this a highlighter for just above the cheek bone or for anywhere?
Monica D.
Lawrenceville, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it give you a dewy look?