Add a Photo

Photos (16)
Emma V.
Emma V.
Surrey

I just love stick highlighters there easy to apply blend well. I love This products pinky undertone it gives my face some extra color. It's kind of sheer and very sparkles. A down fall of this product is that it doesn't wear all day.
halima b.
halima b.

One of my favorite staple highlighting products! i use a dab of this on each cheekbone, my temples and occasionaly on my cupids bow. on those extra glam days, i like to top it off with some powder highlight too! really makes it pop!
Emily W.
Emily W.
Mayerthorpe, Alberta

This is a liquid highlighter that is very pigmented. It has a pink sheen to it so when I do use it I don't need to apply any or very little blush. Not my favourite, I prefer pressed powder compacts, but I'm happy with this purchase.
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY

I find this product a bit over-rated when there are so many comparable or better pressed or powder highlights. Or even cream highlights in a compact form that are more hygenic. I would use my fingers anyway to tap this highlight on.
Keri T.
Keri T.
Lakeville, MN

Got a sample of this and was so excited to finally try it. Be careful as it's very easy to over apply. I usually just dot this on and blend in by hand or with a beauty blender. This is great stuff and not overly shimmery / glittery.
Asia R.
Asia R.
Glen Burnie, MD

Love. Love. Love. Definitely a staple in my collection. I'm African American and it looks great with my skin tone. It's lightweight and feels like you're wearing nothing. Even bare faced, it's good to add just for a little pizazz.
Jamie C.
Jamie C.
Mountain View, CA

Subtle highlighter, love the champagne pearly color! Not too heavy, blends perfectly. I have sensitive skin and I don't have any issues. I use it as brow, cheek, and anywhere highlighter. Love the no mess dial. It's an essential!
Ashley H.
Ashley H.

This really didn't show up all that much on me during my normal tan months, but what the sun is up and shining on my ivory (yellow undertone- Vietnamese) skin it will highlight. However during winter it's pretty null and void. :|
Kristen C.
Kristen C.
Woodstock, GA

I was nervous at first about this highlighter but it actually worked very well. I had some slight difficulty applying and didn't feel like it lasted long enough for a night out. I'm not sure I would purchase this again, sorry !
Majelia A.
Majelia A.
Ithaca, NY

This stuff is so amazing! A little goes a long way and I love the texture and lightweight formula. It lasts me the full day and gives a healthy/natural glow. I wish it came in a trial size cause I'm obsessed but it's so pricey!
Maggie S.
Maggie S.

Is this good for very pale skin?
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.

Is this really worth the money?
Diana D.
Diana D.
N Hollywood, CA

What is your favorite highlighter?
Melinda W.
Melinda W.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this a highlighter for just above the cheek bone or for anywhere?
Vivien K.
Vivien K.
Budapest

I've heard good things about this product, but I have medium skin tone. Would it work for me?

Join Now