Benefit Cosmetics Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter uploaded by Vanessa L.Benefit Cosmetics Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter uploaded by Antumn M.Benefit Cosmetics Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter uploaded by Jena H.See all 17 photos

BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #73 in Highlighter

Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

• Is this worth the money? And is it ve...This is definitely worth the m... 2 Answers
  • Is this product good is it pigmented ...Not pigmented enough, hard to ... 2 Answers
  • How does this compare to the Watt's U...Watts up is more of a cream ba... 2 Answers
Photos (17)
Buy on Sephora*
  • "I love that I can dab it on my cheek bones and stipple it for a perfect radiant glow without any mess or ruining my brush." in 6 reviews
Gabrielle H.
Gabrielle H.
Pontiac, MI
I love the glow that it gives me and soft highlight. I am a golden color and its the perfect gold/pink. There are some dupes but the original is the best.
Jessy F.
Jessy F.
San Diego , CA
Jan. 14, 2017, 3:59 p.m.
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
This literally is my favorite product because it stays on all day and really helps finish my makeup look. Makes me look put together even when I'm not.
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV
Maybe it's just me but I can barely see it at all on my skin no pigment. Keeping but I just wish I could love it because the packaging is so pretty.
Ria D.
Ria D.
Again, one of my favorite. I don't always use this but when I do my face looks so glowy and fresh. It always give me this simple but elegant look.
DeeAnn E.
DeeAnn E.
Fresno, CA
Jan. 21, 2017, 8:24 p.m.
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
Benefit highlighters are so great! Excellent shimmer. Slides on so nice and dries really quickly. Gives a great glow! Love the way that it wears!
Emily s.
Emily s.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love that I can throw this in my purse and give myself a little glow touch up wherever I go. It's mess-free and the pinky hue is just right.
Jacqueline W.
Jacqueline W.
Chestnut Hill, MA
Great highlighter for starters and it is pigmented but at some point you want to find another product there is no wow about this product
Emma M.
Emma M.
Flowery Branch, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOVE THIS! I like the Becca ones better, but this one is awesome too. You won't be disappointed but there are better options out there!
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
Chesapeake, VA
I love to use this product mixed in with my foundation, just because it's a little too pink for me to use as a highlighter on its own.
Veronica D.
Veronica D.
Jan. 7, 2017, 6:43 a.m.
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
Is very easy to apply because is a stick. You need to deal with powder highlight because is creamy. Is very pigmented and glow a lot.
Maggie S.
Maggie S.
Is this good for very pale skin?
Diana D.
Diana D.
N Hollywood, CA
What is your favorite highlighter?
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Is this really worth the money?
Emily Q.
Emily Q.
How do you apply this?
Vivien K.
Vivien K.
Budapest
I've heard good things about this product, but I have medium skin tone. Would it work for me?