Add a Photo
Photos (17)
Renee V.
Renee V.
Peoria, IL
I love this highlighter! Very simple and easy to use. It's a beautiful pearly pink gold color. The tube is very big and will last you forever. Great value.
Gabrielle H.
Gabrielle H.
Waterford, MI
I love the glow that it gives me and soft highlight. I am a golden color and its the perfect gold/pink. There are some dupes but the original is the best.
Jessy F.
Jessy F.
San Diego , CA
Jan. 14, 2017, 3:59 p.m.
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
This literally is my favorite product because it stays on all day and really helps finish my makeup look. Makes me look put together even when I'm not.
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV
Maybe it's just me but I can barely see it at all on my skin no pigment. Keeping but I just wish I could love it because the packaging is so pretty.
Ria D.
Ria D.
Again, one of my favorite. I don't always use this but when I do my face looks so glowy and fresh. It always give me this simple but elegant look.
DeeAnn E.
DeeAnn E.
Fresno, CA
Jan. 21, 2017, 8:24 p.m.
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
Benefit highlighters are so great! Excellent shimmer. Slides on so nice and dries really quickly. Gives a great glow! Love the way that it wears!
Emily s.
Emily s.
I love that I can throw this in my purse and give myself a little glow touch up wherever I go. It's mess-free and the pinky hue is just right.
Jacqueline W.
Jacqueline W.
Chestnut Hill, MA
Great highlighter for starters and it is pigmented but at some point you want to find another product there is no wow about this product
Emma M.
Emma M.
Flowery Branch, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOVE THIS! I like the Becca ones better, but this one is awesome too. You won't be disappointed but there are better options out there!
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
Chesapeake VA
I love to use this product mixed in with my foundation, just because it's a little too pink for me to use as a highlighter on its own.
Maggie S.
Maggie S.
Is this good for very pale skin?
Diana D.
Diana D.
N Hollywood, CA
What is your favorite highlighter?
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Is this really worth the money?
Emily Q.
Emily Q.
How do you apply this?
Vivien K.
Vivien K.
Budapest
I've heard good things about this product, but I have medium skin tone. Would it work for me?