Add a Photo

Photos (9)
Christine C.
Christine C.
Marshfield, MA

I love benefit products and highlighter is a must in makeup these days! I love this highlighter it's great for dry skin cause it's a liquid! I apply with a beauty blender and glow all day long! It's more of a sheer glow but very pretty!
Dianne P.
Dianne P.
San Francisco, CA

I first heard about this highlighter from my coworker who always talks about it. One day she went to work wearing this and i was so impressed on how her cheeks have a radiant glow. I quickly bought one and have been using it ever since.
Anna C.
Anna C.

I really like this product. It gives a very pretty glow; I've found it to have more pink undertones than anything. However, it is better for more glamorous looks, not everyday use. I keep a small travel-sized tube for special occasions.
Maria P.
Maria P.

All benefit cosmetics are the best choice for make up. This one is perfect too. So easy to use. You can see the effect and the difference between with and without it on your make up. Really awesome, i love it, and i always recommend it
halima b.
halima b.

One of my favorite staple highlighting products! i use a dab of this on each cheekbone, my temples and occasionaly on my cupids bow. on those extra glam days, i like to top it off with some powder highlight too! really makes it pop!
Keri T.
Keri T.
Lakeville, MN

Got a sample of this and was so excited to finally try it. Be careful as it's very easy to over apply. I usually just dot this on and blend in by hand or with a beauty blender. This is great stuff and not overly shimmery / glittery.
Emily W.
Emily W.
Mayerthorpe, Alberta

This is a liquid highlighter that is very pigmented. It has a pink sheen to it so when I do use it I don't need to apply any or very little blush. Not my favourite, I prefer pressed powder compacts, but I'm happy with this purchase.
Laura O.
Laura O.
Buffalo, NY

I find this product a bit over-rated when there are so many comparable or better pressed or powder highlights. Or even cream highlights in a compact form that are more hygenic. I would use my fingers anyway to tap this highlight on.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.

This really didn't show up all that much on me during my normal tan months, but what the sun is up and shining on my ivory (yellow undertone- Vietnamese) skin it will highlight. However during winter it's pretty null and void. :|
Linda B.
Linda B.
Barrie , Ont

I really like this I've used it for so long it is so niceit's sheer it does what it's supposed to do I recommend it to anybody it's easy to apply easy to blend it's affordable you can get it at Sephora or Whereveryou buy make up
Diana D.
Diana D.
N Hollywood, CA

What is your favorite highlighter?
Maggie S.
Maggie S.

Is this good for very pale skin?
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.

Is this really worth the money?
Vivien K.
Vivien K.
Budapest

I've heard good things about this product, but I have medium skin tone. Would it work for me?
Monica D.
Monica D.
Lawrenceville, GA

Does it give you a dewy look?

Join Now