BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #84 in Highlighter

Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

• Is this worth the money? And is it very noticeable or subtle when a...2 Answers
  • Is this product good is it pigmented is it worth my money?2 Answers
  • How does this compare to the Watt's Up highlighter? 2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "I love that I can dab it on my cheek bones and stipple it for a perfect radiant glow without any mess or ruining my brush." in 6 reviews
Lindsay T.
Lindsay T.
Maryville, IL
I love soft looking highlighters that are not too harsh and this one meets my standards it also goes on very smoothly and can be worn on top of your foundation love this
Audrey B.
Audrey B.
Clemmons, NC
This is an amazing pink highlighter for anyone who is looking for one. I prefer to use this product on the tip of my nose and it does wonders for my face! I am obsessed!
Gab B.
Gab B.
Staten Island, NY
WORTH IT! Awesome product and stays on forever! I really like the way this product makes my skin glow, it's perfect with a basic foundation. It's totally an essential!
Alyse H.
Alyse H.
Ontario, CA
This item is one of my favorite highlighters it's super moisturizing and it works great for my dark skin. I mix it with my liquid foundation I love it so much
C W.
C W.
My daughter uses this ans seems to really like it. There have been no complaints but she has not asked fo more yet. I think she found a brand she likes better
Renee V.
Renee V.
Peoria, IL
I love this highlighter! Very simple and easy to use. It's a beautiful pearly pink gold color. The tube is very big and will last you forever. Great value.
Gabrielle H.
Gabrielle H.
Pontiac, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the glow that it gives me and soft highlight. I am a golden color and its the perfect gold/pink. There are some dupes but the original is the best.
Jessy F.
Jessy F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This literally is my favorite product because it stays on all day and really helps finish my makeup look. Makes me look put together even when I'm not.
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Maybe it's just me but I can barely see it at all on my skin no pigment. Keeping but I just wish I could love it because the packaging is so pretty.
Ria D.
Ria D.
Again, one of my favorite. I don't always use this but when I do my face looks so glowy and fresh. It always give me this simple but elegant look.
Maggie S.
Maggie S.
Is this good for very pale skin?
Diana D.
Diana D.
N Hollywood, CA
What is your favorite highlighter?
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Is this really worth the money?
Emily Q.
Emily Q.
How do you apply this?
Vivien K.
Vivien K.
Budapest
I've heard good things about this product, but I have medium skin tone. Would it work for me?