Add a Photo

Photos (9)
Abby N.
Abby N.
Roeland Park, KS

In LOVE with this product. I use this as a highlighter almost every day and it just gives my skin a little glow that makes me look better. It's not shimmery, but just gives your face a little extra glow. This is my favorite highlighter I have used.
Sophie M.
Sophie M.
La Jolla, CA

This is a great highlighter. it has easy application process. It also blends very nicely. You can control the amount that comes off the top to get just the perfect shimmery look with out looking too shiny. I love this and would recommend to anyone
Mercedes P.
Mercedes P.
Sylvan lake, AB

Bought this highlighter hoping it was going to be good because of the high end price . I was not disappointed , it feels really refreshing on the skin , still looking for a dupe of this.. If not I guess I'll have to re purchase this ! I love it (:
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Birch Run, MI

The applicaiton of this product is a dream. I love that I can dab it on my cheek bones and stipple it for a perfect radiant glow without any mess or ruining my brush. The product is a bit pricey but totally worth it if you like a good highlight.
Kaylee P.
Kaylee P.
Victoria, BC

Love this highlighter! It's pink/gold and suits my golden toned fair skin perfectly. I like this formula because it doesn't enhance any dryness on my skin. It lasts all day. The highlighter isn't too intense, so it's suitable for the workplace.
Emily Q.
Emily Q.

First off, this smells so nice. When I opened it I was so surprised with the scent. The color is beautiful. It's a nice glowing pink. It's very long wearing. It's very easy to apply on the cheek bones and blend out. I use a sponge to apply it.
Kayla L.
Kayla L.
Westport, MA

Love using this both under and over my makeup but I sometimes feel like it leaves a sticky feeling on my cheekbones. The pearl color is unlike any other highlighter i've tried and works with my warn toned skin, which i was unsure if it would.
kristin W.
kristin W.
Jefferson City, MO

This has been in my makeup collection for years. Not my favorite highlight anymore but it is very pretty when I want a subtle glow on my cheeks. Pretty rose gold kind of color. Would recommend if that's the kind of color highlight you like.
Allison M.
Allison M.
Ayer, MA

I've tried so many highlighters and this is by far my favorite. It quickly became a beauty staple that I can't go without. It gives my complexion a dewy summer glow by a couple dabs on my cheekbones. Wonderful product. I highly recommend!
Jaycie O.
Jaycie O.

This is by far my favorite highlighter. It blends easily, doesn't get splotchy throughout the day, and isn't too overwhelming. It is very affordable compared to some other high-end highlighters. I would definitely recommend this product!
Diana D.
Diana D.
N Hollywood, CA

What is your favorite highlighter?
Maggie S.
Maggie S.

Is this good for very pale skin?
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.

Is this really worth the money?
Vivien K.
Vivien K.
Budapest

I've heard good things about this product, but I have medium skin tone. Would it work for me?
Monica D.
Monica D.
Lawrenceville, GA

Does it give you a dewy look?

Join Now