Add a Photo

Photos (15)
Kayla L.
Kayla L.
Westport, MA

Love using this both under and over my makeup but I sometimes feel like it leaves a sticky feeling on my cheekbones. The pearl color is unlike any other highlighter i've tried and works with my warn toned skin, which i was unsure if it would.
kristin W.
kristin W.
Jefferson City, MO

This has been in my makeup collection for years. Not my favorite highlight anymore but it is very pretty when I want a subtle glow on my cheeks. Pretty rose gold kind of color. Would recommend if that's the kind of color highlight you like.
Allison M.
Allison M.

I've tried so many highlighters and this is by far my favorite. It quickly became a beauty staple that I can't go without. It gives my complexion a dewy summer glow by a couple dabs on my cheekbones. Wonderful product. I highly recommend!
Jaycie O.
Jaycie O.

This is by far my favorite highlighter. It blends easily, doesn't get splotchy throughout the day, and isn't too overwhelming. It is very affordable compared to some other high-end highlighters. I would definitely recommend this product!
Anna C.
Anna C.

I really like this product. It gives a very pretty glow; I've found it to have more pink undertones than anything. However, it is better for more glamorous looks, not everyday use. I keep a small travel-sized tube for special occasions.
Emma V.
Emma V.
Surrey

I just love stick highlighters there easy to apply blend well. I love This products pinky undertone it gives my face some extra color. It's kind of sheer and very sparkles. A down fall of this product is that it doesn't wear all day.
halima b.
halima b.

One of my favorite staple highlighting products! i use a dab of this on each cheekbone, my temples and occasionaly on my cupids bow. on those extra glam days, i like to top it off with some powder highlight too! really makes it pop!
Keri T.
Keri T.
Lakeville, MN

Got a sample of this and was so excited to finally try it. Be careful as it's very easy to over apply. I usually just dot this on and blend in by hand or with a beauty blender. This is great stuff and not overly shimmery / glittery.
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cheektowaga , NY

I find this product a bit over-rated when there are so many comparable or better pressed or powder highlights. Or even cream highlights in a compact form that are more hygenic. I would use my fingers anyway to tap this highlight on.
Emily W.
Emily W.
Mayerthorpe, Alberta

This is a liquid highlighter that is very pigmented. It has a pink sheen to it so when I do use it I don't need to apply any or very little blush. Not my favourite, I prefer pressed powder compacts, but I'm happy with this purchase.
Maggie S.
Maggie S.

Is this good for very pale skin?
Diana D.
Diana D.
N Hollywood, CA

What is your favorite highlighter?
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.

Is this really worth the money?
Melinda W.
Melinda W.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this a highlighter for just above the cheek bone or for anywhere?
Vivien K.
Vivien K.
Budapest

I've heard good things about this product, but I have medium skin tone. Would it work for me?

Join Now