BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #76 in Highlighter

Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

• Is this worth the money? And is it very noticeable or subtle when a...2 Answers
  • Is this product good is it pigmented is it worth my money?2 Answers
  • How does this compare to the Watt's Up highlighter? 2 Answers
Benefit Cosmetics Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
  • "I love that I can dab it on my cheek bones and stipple it for a perfect radiant glow without any mess or ruining my brush." in 6 reviews
Emma A.
Emma A.
Logan, UT
This was one of the first highlighters I I purchased and I fell in love. A tube of this lasts for such a long time because a little goes a long way. It looks flawless on every skin type.
Lizzy R.
Lizzy R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
This is my favorite liquid highlighter that I own. This was actually my first highlighter that I bought. I think it looks really pretty and I like the kind of debt texture.
Julie M.
Julie M.
Great highlighter!! I'm a highlighter junky but this is one of my faves. A little bit gives a lot of glowy payoff!! Not too pink it's a subtle sheer glow! Highly recommend!
Audrey B.
Audrey B.
Clemmons, NC
This is an amazing pink highlighter for anyone who is looking for one. I prefer to use this product on the tip of my nose and it does wonders for my face! I am obsessed!
Lindsay T.
Lindsay T.
Maryville, IL
I love soft looking highlighters that are not too harsh and this one meets my standards it also goes on very smoothly and can be worn on top of your foundation love this
Gab B.
Gab B.
Staten Island, NY
WORTH IT! Awesome product and stays on forever! I really like the way this product makes my skin glow, it's perfect with a basic foundation. It's totally an essential!
C W.
C W.
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
My daughter uses this ans seems to really like it. There have been no complaints but she has not asked fo more yet. I think she found a brand she likes better
Alyse H.
Alyse H.
Ontario , CA
This item is one of my favorite highlighters it's super moisturizing and it works great for my dark skin. I mix it with my liquid foundation I love it so much
Renee V.
Renee V.
Peoria, IL
I love this highlighter! Very simple and easy to use. It's a beautiful pearly pink gold color. The tube is very big and will last you forever. Great value.
Gabrielle H.
Gabrielle H.
Pontiac, MI
I love the glow that it gives me and soft highlight. I am a golden color and its the perfect gold/pink. There are some dupes but the original is the best.
Maggie S.
Maggie S.
Is this good for very pale skin?
Diana D.
Diana D.
N Hollywood, CA
What is your favorite highlighter?
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Is this really worth the money?
Emily Q.
Emily Q.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How do you apply this?
Vivien K.
Vivien K.
Budapest
I've heard good things about this product, but I have medium skin tone. Would it work for me?