Add a Photo
Photos (17)
Kristen C.
Kristen C.
Woodstock, GA

I was nervous at first about this highlighter but it actually worked very well. I had some slight difficulty applying and didn't feel like it lasted long enough for a night out. I'm not sure I would purchase this again, sorry !
Vanessa L.
Vanessa L.
Wichita Falls, TX

Great staying power, will last about 8 hours without touchup! Silky smooth, blends into skin flawlessly, the shimmer is natural looking, but pops when you are in the sun, it does not sit on top of skin, does not set in pores!
Allie B.
Allie B.
Mays Landing, NJ

Simple to apply overtop makeup. Easily blendable with your finger. I was complimented on my hilighter being "on point" by a cosmetologist just a week ago and the best part is it's the most brainless part of my makeup routine!
Abigail C.
Abigail C.

This highlighter is super good. It is one of the easiest things I've ever applied it has a pink undertone that is shimmery on my skin it is more sheer than pigmented but that's what I like and I would recommend it to others
shyanne l.
shyanne l.
Redondo Beach, CA

This product is not very blinding, which is what i definitely look for in a highlighter! If I'm not the reason for your shades, then my highlighter is not bright enough. If you are into a more subtle glow, this is for you.
Morgan M.
Morgan M.
Lawrence, KS

SMELLS AMAZING and looks great. It's pretty subtle so I also sometimes will use it with a primer to create an all over luminous glow. If you're going natural, great for highlighting over a tinted moisturizer. Laaaavvv it
Samantha T.
Samantha T.

I love this highlighter. The formula is nice and creamy, easy to dab on and has a lot of staying power. It also has a great pinky hue that makes it look natural on my extremely pale skin. Probably my favorite highlight!
Natalie I.
Natalie I.

Pricey, but a really gorgeous highlighter. This gives the perfect shimmery pinky/pearly glow and it looks naturally light from within. I highly recommend this, the only downside (other than the price) is the wide size
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Minden, NV

I like this product, leaves a very nice shine, pigments a lot and the color is very nice. Its shimmery, but very nice, i like it BUT there are much better alternatives and much cheaper, it is NOT the best highlighter.
Logann P.
Logann P.

So easy to use and gives you such a nice shimmer. A little goes a long way so build it up and don't expect to be able to remove it easily if you apply too much. It is a great highlighter to try just not my favourite.
Maggie S.
Maggie S.

Is this good for very pale skin?
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.

Is this really worth the money?
Diana D.
Diana D.
N Hollywood, CA

What is your favorite highlighter?
Melinda W.
Melinda W.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this a highlighter for just above the cheek bone or for anywhere?
Vivien K.
Vivien K.
Budapest

I've heard good things about this product, but I have medium skin tone. Would it work for me?

Join Now