BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #94 in Highlighter

• Is this worth the money? And is it very noticeable or subtle when...2 Answers
  • Is this product good is it pigmented is it worth my money?2 Answers
  • How does this compare to the Watt's Up highlighter? 2 Answers
Benefit Cosmetics Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
  • "I love that I can dab it on my cheek bones and stipple it for a perfect radiant glow without any mess or ruining my brush." in 6 reviews
Yesenia L.
Visalia, CA
This is a really pretty liquid pinky/pearly highlighter. It's a pretty fine shimmer. It's a liquid, so you can blend a little and make it more subtle, or lay it on thick for a super glory look. I really like it, but prefer powder highlighters.
Katana J.
Henderson, NV
I really like this.  It's weird, but I like it.  The product concept is strange and the formula is a bit sticky, but the color is beautiful.  I've found that my fingers and a beauty blender work the best with this.
alexis r.
midland , TX
Benefit has changed the way I look at makeup. it's supposed to be fun and adventurous and that's exactly how they make it feel in their packaging! I love their products, especially this highlighter stick!
Shelby F.
Raleigh, NC
I have this product in the liquid form and I love to use it on the round side of a damp beauty blender to add highlight to the cheekbones. It is also really nice mixed in with foundation or moisturizer!
Amy C.
San Antonio, TX
Okay so it's not my favorite but it's not bad, it's very shimmery and i just didn't get the flat finish that i wanted, it is long lasting but not good for oily skin, that's my opinion. I just really wasn't satisfied and definitely won't buy again!
Daneen W.
Pataskala, OH
I'm so glad I purchased this highlighter! Such a face brightener even for a pale face like mine. I love the shimmery, pearl finish that shows through. I use it on my cheekbones, bridge of my nose, and cupid's bow. Great product!
Asia R.
Silver Spring, MD
Love. Love. Love. Definitely a staple in my collection. I'm African American and it looks great with my skin tone. It's lightweight and feels like you're wearing nothing. Even bare faced, it's good to add just for a little pizazz.
Jamie C.
Anchorage, AK
Subtle highlighter, love the champagne pearly color! Not too heavy, blends perfectly. I have sensitive skin and I don't have any issues. I use it as brow, cheek, and anywhere highlighter. Love the no mess dial. It's an essential!
shyanne l.
Redondo Beach, CA
This product is not very blinding, which is what i definitely look for in a highlighter! If I'm not the reason for your shades, then my highlighter is not bright enough. If you are into a more subtle glow, this is for you.
Haileyy R.
Cypress , CA
This stuff is like a pearl!!! Smooths so easy and quick to apply! I love this highlighter! Good for any types of skin mostly. Has a shimmery finish but looks so nice!!!! I would totally recommend this!
Maggie S.
Is this good for very pale skin?
Alyssa M.
Is this really worth the money?
Diana D.
N Hollywood, CA
What is your favorite highlighter?
Melinda W.
Grand Rapids, MI
Is this a highlighter for just above the cheek bone or for anywhere?
Vivien K.
Budapest
I've heard good things about this product, but I have medium skin tone. Would it work for me?