Add a Photo

Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Photos (17)
Jaycie O.
Jaycie O.

This is by far my favorite highlighter. It blends easily, doesn't get splotchy throughout the day, and isn't too overwhelming. It is very affordable compared to some other high-end highlighters. I would definitely recommend this product!
Anna C.
Anna C.

I really like this product. It gives a very pretty glow; I've found it to have more pink undertones than anything. However, it is better for more glamorous looks, not everyday use. I keep a small travel-sized tube for special occasions.
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY

I find this product a bit over-rated when there are so many comparable or better pressed or powder highlights. Or even cream highlights in a compact form that are more hygenic. I would use my fingers anyway to tap this highlight on.
Keri T.
Keri T.
Lakeville, MN

Got a sample of this and was so excited to finally try it. Be careful as it's very easy to over apply. I usually just dot this on and blend in by hand or with a beauty blender. This is great stuff and not overly shimmery / glittery.
Asia R.
Asia R.
Glen burnie, MD

Love. Love. Love. Definitely a staple in my collection. I'm African American and it looks great with my skin tone. It's lightweight and feels like you're wearing nothing. Even bare faced, it's good to add just for a little pizazz.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.

This really didn't show up all that much on me during my normal tan months, but what the sun is up and shining on my ivory (yellow undertone- Vietnamese) skin it will highlight. However during winter it's pretty null and void. :|
Jamie C.
Jamie C.
Mountain View, CA

Subtle highlighter, love the champagne pearly color! Not too heavy, blends perfectly. I have sensitive skin and I don't have any issues. I use it as brow, cheek, and anywhere highlighter. Love the no mess dial. It's an essential!
Majelia A.
Majelia A.
Ithaca, NY

This stuff is so amazing! A little goes a long way and I love the texture and lightweight formula. It lasts me the full day and gives a healthy/natural glow. I wish it came in a trial size cause I'm obsessed but it's so pricey!
Kristen C.
Kristen C.
Woodstock, GA

I was nervous at first about this highlighter but it actually worked very well. I had some slight difficulty applying and didn't feel like it lasted long enough for a night out. I'm not sure I would purchase this again, sorry !
Allie B.
Allie B.
Mays Landing, NJ

Simple to apply overtop makeup. Easily blendable with your finger. I was complimented on my hilighter being "on point" by a cosmetologist just a week ago and the best part is it's the most brainless part of my makeup routine!
Maggie S.
Maggie S.

Is this good for very pale skin?
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.

Is this really worth the money?
Diana D.
Diana D.
N Hollywood, CA

What is your favorite highlighter?
Melinda W.
Melinda W.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this a highlighter for just above the cheek bone or for anywhere?
Vivien K.
Vivien K.
Budapest

I've heard good things about this product, but I have medium skin tone. Would it work for me?

Join Now