Add a Photo

Photos (16)
Cynthia M.
Cynthia M.
Canyon Cntry, CA

This highlighter gives me life!! Yass! By by far my fave highlighter hands down. I blend it easily with my finger and I swear it gives me a young fresh face. It can be built up if you decide to put a powder highlighter over. I can't live with out this product!!
Kiara R.
Kiara R.

I love this highlighter! It goes on the skin so well and leaves the perfect glow. This is my favorite highlighter that Benefit has ever come out with and it lasts for a long time! Also, you receive a lot of product so it is worth the price in my opinion.
kara b.
kara b.
Shelburne, VT

girl meets pearl is by far my favorite highlighter. it even suits my combination type skin. i love how the pale pink undertones match almost any skin color. it lasts long throughout the day. overall i am a repeat customer and i will continue to buy it.
Isabelle B.
Isabelle B.
Las Vegas, NV

I have such mixed feelings! It REALLY highlights. I would almost say it's glittery and that's the only reason I'm iffy. I only use this on days when I want a really intense highlight. It does what it claims to do though and it also has a nice scent.
Lindsay W.
Lindsay W.

I love this highlighter. It's beautiful and gives a soft glow to the skin. I especially like to mix it with my foundation or for a quick glow I put a little above my blush. This is great for most fair to medium skin tones and would highly recommend.
B A.
B A.
Fayetteville, AR

The pearls in this highlighter are so bomb and they make my skin look BOMB.COM!!!! I skin is oily but this doesn't grease up my face whatsoever. I love this highlighter and it will stay near and dear to my heart forever because of those bomb pearls.
Abby N.
Abby N.
Roeland Park, KS

In LOVE with this product. I use this as a highlighter almost every day and it just gives my skin a little glow that makes me look better. It's not shimmery, but just gives your face a little extra glow. This is my favorite highlighter I have used.
Mercedes P.
Mercedes P.
Sylvan lake , Alberta

Bought this highlighter hoping it was going to be good because of the high end price . I was not disappointed , it feels really refreshing on the skin , still looking for a dupe of this.. If not I guess I'll have to re purchase this ! I love it (:
Sophie M.
Sophie M.
La Jolla, CA

This is a great highlighter. it has easy application process. It also blends very nicely. You can control the amount that comes off the top to get just the perfect shimmery look with out looking too shiny. I love this and would recommend to anyone
Kaylee P.
Kaylee P.
Victoria, BC

Love this highlighter! It's pink/gold and suits my golden toned fair skin perfectly. I like this formula because it doesn't enhance any dryness on my skin. It lasts all day. The highlighter isn't too intense, so it's suitable for the workplace.
Maggie S.
Maggie S.

Is this good for very pale skin?
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.

Is this really worth the money?
Diana D.
Diana D.
N Hollywood, CA

What is your favorite highlighter?
Melinda W.
Melinda W.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this a highlighter for just above the cheek bone or for anywhere?
Vivien K.
Vivien K.
Budapest

I've heard good things about this product, but I have medium skin tone. Would it work for me?

Join Now