Add a Photo

Photos (15)
Isabelle B.
Isabelle B.
Las Vegas, NV

I have such mixed feelings! It REALLY highlights. I would almost say it's glittery and that's the only reason I'm iffy. I only use this on days when I want a really intense highlight. It does what it claims to do though and it also has a nice scent.
B A.
B A.
Fayetteville, AR

The pearls in this highlighter are so bomb and they make my skin look BOMB.COM!!!! I skin is oily but this doesn't grease up my face whatsoever. I love this highlighter and it will stay near and dear to my heart forever because of those bomb pearls.
Lindsay W.
Lindsay W.

I love this highlighter. It's beautiful and gives a soft glow to the skin. I especially like to mix it with my foundation or for a quick glow I put a little above my blush. This is great for most fair to medium skin tones and would highly recommend.
Abby N.
Abby N.
Roeland Park, KS

In LOVE with this product. I use this as a highlighter almost every day and it just gives my skin a little glow that makes me look better. It's not shimmery, but just gives your face a little extra glow. This is my favorite highlighter I have used.
Mercedes P.
Mercedes P.
Sylvan lake , Alberta

Bought this highlighter hoping it was going to be good because of the high end price . I was not disappointed , it feels really refreshing on the skin , still looking for a dupe of this.. If not I guess I'll have to re purchase this ! I love it (:
Sophie M.
Sophie M.
La Jolla, CA

This is a great highlighter. it has easy application process. It also blends very nicely. You can control the amount that comes off the top to get just the perfect shimmery look with out looking too shiny. I love this and would recommend to anyone
Maisie C.
Maisie C.
San Francisco, CA

This is a beautiful liquid highlighter that adds the perfect amount of glow without being glittery. I would recommend for paler skin tones given that it is very pink. Has a fruity scent that I am not a big fan of but overall I love this product.
Kaylee P.
Kaylee P.
Victoria, BC

Love this highlighter! It's pink/gold and suits my golden toned fair skin perfectly. I like this formula because it doesn't enhance any dryness on my skin. It lasts all day. The highlighter isn't too intense, so it's suitable for the workplace.
Linden W.
Linden W.

I love this golden pink golw. This is a wonderful cream highlight. It blends out beautifully and looks especially stunning in the brow bone. This product smells great too. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who loves a cream highlight.
Emily Q.
Emily Q.

First off, this smells so nice. When I opened it I was so surprised with the scent. The color is beautiful. It's a nice glowing pink. It's very long wearing. It's very easy to apply on the cheek bones and blend out. I use a sponge to apply it.
Maggie S.
Maggie S.

Is this good for very pale skin?
Diana D.
Diana D.
N Hollywood, CA

What is your favorite highlighter?
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.

Is this really worth the money?
Melinda W.
Melinda W.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this a highlighter for just above the cheek bone or for anywhere?
Vivien K.
Vivien K.
Budapest

I've heard good things about this product, but I have medium skin tone. Would it work for me?

Join Now