Add a Photo
Photos (17)
Jacqueline M.
Jacqueline M.
Buffalo, NY
This product is beautiful and can be used many ways. You can use it as a primer, mixed with foundation, or on top of your makeup as a traditional highlighter. Either way the color is beautiful. I would buy again.
Marissa H.
Marissa H.
Belfair , Wa
Love this! Easy application adds instant shimmer and glow to wherever you want. Sheer color that adds great definition to cheek bones. Very easily to blend and apply to wherever you want, definitely a must have!
ASHLEY P.
ASHLEY P.
San Antonio, TX
Love this cream highlight. A little goes a long way when you want a natural looking highlight. I use this with every look and it is amazing every time with no transfer. It also works well with most foundations.
chloe e.
chloe e.
Sofia J.
Sofia J.
Owings, MD
Dec. 31, 2016, 10:45 p.m.
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
This product gives your face a healthy glow. It actually is great for using as a primer under your foundation. It is quite sheer though which makes it perfect as a primer. I don't regret buying this product.
Antumn M.
Antumn M.
Nesbit, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Dec. 21, 2016, 11:51 p.m.
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
😍😍😍😍😍😍 The best thing I have ever bought! I use this product almost everyday. It give you a natural glow. I recommend this product to all my friends and family not I am recommending you to give it a swirl.
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Milton, GA
This is the perfect shade and amount of shine to mix with foundation or just wear as a light highlight. It gives off a more natural glow than other types of highlighter, from both Benefit and other brands.
Katya A.
Katya A.
Great highlighter! The glue stick like applicator is easy to use and goes on smoothly without really stretching my skin. It gives a good light glow to my face with a bit of shimmer which I am in love with
Ellie K.
Ellie K.
Granada Hills, CA
The only best friend and I have to be a good day to be a good time to get a new one is a good day to be a good day to day basis of a new one is a good day to be a good day to day basis of a new one is a
Charlotte F.
Charlotte F.
The glue stick-like application works super well and the product melts right into your skin making it very easy to blend. The color matches anyone and everyone's skin and the product lasts forever
Maggie S.
Maggie S.
Is this good for very pale skin?
Diana D.
Diana D.
N Hollywood, CA
What is your favorite highlighter?
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Is this really worth the money?
Emily Q.
Emily Q.
How do you apply this?
Vivien K.
Vivien K.
Budapest
I've heard good things about this product, but I have medium skin tone. Would it work for me?