Add a Photo

25% off Concealers.

25% OFF

25% off Concealers.

3 days left

Up to 25% off Build Your Own Custom Makeup Kit.

25% OFF

Up to 25% off Build Your Own Custom Makeup Kit.
Free US Standard Shipping on $50+ order.

FREE SHIPPING

Free US Standard Shipping on $50+ order.
Free Standard Shipping on $50+ order and Samples.

FREE SHIPPING

Free Standard Shipping on $50+ order and Samples.
Free Real Sexy Steal Full Size Mascara Set with any $65 order.

FREE GIFT

Free Real Sexy Steal Full Size Mascara Set with any $65 order.

3 days left

Free Deluxe Goof Proof Sample and Hello Gorgeous Makeup Bag on any $40 order.

FREE GIFT

Free Deluxe Goof Proof Sample and Hello Gorgeous Makeup Bag on any $40 order.

Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Photos (17)
kristin W.
kristin W.
Jefferson City, MO

This has been in my makeup collection for years. Not my favorite highlight anymore but it is very pretty when I want a subtle glow on my cheeks. Pretty rose gold kind of color. Would recommend if that's the kind of color highlight you like.
Allison M.
Allison M.

I've tried so many highlighters and this is by far my favorite. It quickly became a beauty staple that I can't go without. It gives my complexion a dewy summer glow by a couple dabs on my cheekbones. Wonderful product. I highly recommend!
Jaycie O.
Jaycie O.

This is by far my favorite highlighter. It blends easily, doesn't get splotchy throughout the day, and isn't too overwhelming. It is very affordable compared to some other high-end highlighters. I would definitely recommend this product!
Anna C.
Anna C.

I really like this product. It gives a very pretty glow; I've found it to have more pink undertones than anything. However, it is better for more glamorous looks, not everyday use. I keep a small travel-sized tube for special occasions.
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY

I find this product a bit over-rated when there are so many comparable or better pressed or powder highlights. Or even cream highlights in a compact form that are more hygenic. I would use my fingers anyway to tap this highlight on.
Keri T.
Keri T.
Lakeville, MN

Got a sample of this and was so excited to finally try it. Be careful as it's very easy to over apply. I usually just dot this on and blend in by hand or with a beauty blender. This is great stuff and not overly shimmery / glittery.
Asia R.
Asia R.
Glen burnie, MD

Love. Love. Love. Definitely a staple in my collection. I'm African American and it looks great with my skin tone. It's lightweight and feels like you're wearing nothing. Even bare faced, it's good to add just for a little pizazz.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.

This really didn't show up all that much on me during my normal tan months, but what the sun is up and shining on my ivory (yellow undertone- Vietnamese) skin it will highlight. However during winter it's pretty null and void. :|
Jamie C.
Jamie C.
Anchorage, Alaska

Subtle highlighter, love the champagne pearly color! Not too heavy, blends perfectly. I have sensitive skin and I don't have any issues. I use it as brow, cheek, and anywhere highlighter. Love the no mess dial. It's an essential!
Kristen C.
Kristen C.
Woodstock, GA

I was nervous at first about this highlighter but it actually worked very well. I had some slight difficulty applying and didn't feel like it lasted long enough for a night out. I'm not sure I would purchase this again, sorry !
Maggie S.
Maggie S.

Is this good for very pale skin?
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.

Is this really worth the money?
Diana D.
Diana D.
N Hollywood, CA

What is your favorite highlighter?
Melinda W.
Melinda W.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this a highlighter for just above the cheek bone or for anywhere?
Vivien K.
Vivien K.
Budapest

I've heard good things about this product, but I have medium skin tone. Would it work for me?