BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #94 in Highlighter

• Is this worth the money? And is it very noticeable or subtle when...2 Answers
  • Is this product good is it pigmented is it worth my money?2 Answers
  • How does this compare to the Watt's Up highlighter? 2 Answers
Benefit Cosmetics Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
  • "I love that I can dab it on my cheek bones and stipple it for a perfect radiant glow without any mess or ruining my brush." in 6 reviews
Madelyn P.
STeelville , MO
Pale girl's dream! I am very fair skinned and have sensitive, acne prone skin. It is a struggle for me to find any product that I like, let alone one that doesn't break me out. I am definitely a fan of this highlighter. The struggle is REAL when it comes to trying to find the right products to contour/highlight with my skin tone. And finding a subtle highlighter with that had some shimmer but wasn't overbearing was hard to do. I didn't want to look like a glazed donut or a grease pit, I wanted to look like a goddess. This is perfect! The perfect color, texture and radiant glow. You will not be disappointed. Using powder highlighters was not for me. It looked cakey, brought out my FLAWS (no one likes that) and didn't blend right into my highlight/contour. I thought liquid was not the way to go...I was wrong. Plus the packaging is adorable and this has lasted me 5+ months and I use it daily. Sometimes I use it as an eyeshadow base too.
Alison K.
Irvine, CA
I love this highlighter! It looks amazing even if I swipe it on with my fingers. It has a subtle pearl glow that looks amazing on my pale skin. I like that it twists up as a liquid. I've had it for several months and it's still going strong!
Stephanie L.
Hebron, NE
I like that it's liquid so I can use my blender for my whole routine. It is subtle, not overly sparkly. It just gives me a dewy look to my face. It's easy to blend and apply and it doesn't run out quickly. I'd definitely buy again.
Majelia A.
Ithaca, NY
This stuff is so amazing! A little goes a long way and I love the texture and lightweight formula. It lasts me the full day and gives a healthy/natural glow. I wish it came in a trial size cause I'm obsessed but it's so pricey!
Cristina Z.
I love this product because I have light to medium skin tone and I feel like this pearly highlight give just enough shine to my face but doesn't look to crazy. Just the perfect amount of sheen.
Beth T.
Groton, CT
Best in the line for the super pale skinned gals like me. Literally pearly pink colors. Not sparkly, so it's great for everyday or can be amped up for evening looks by using a bit more. It will probably last for a super long time as you only need a touch of it. LOVE love love.
Natalie I.
Pricey, but a really gorgeous highlighter. This gives the perfect shimmery pinky/pearly glow and it looks naturally light from within. I highly recommend this, the only downside (other than the price) is the wide size
Jessica R.
New Castle, DE
I like this product, leaves a very nice shine, pigments a lot and the color is very nice. Its shimmery, but very nice, i like it BUT there are much better alternatives and much cheaper, it is NOT the best highlighter.
Idalia S.
Los Angeles, CA
I like this highlight . It's easy to blend . Good for any skin type , dry , oily, ect. The only downside is that it doesn't go well in many skin color types . It's long lasting . I recommend if you like pinkish highlights
Katana J.
Henderson, NV
I really like this.  It's weird, but I like it.  The product concept is strange and the formula is a bit sticky, but the color is beautiful.  I've found that my fingers and a beauty blender work the best with this.
Maggie S.
Is this good for very pale skin?
Alyssa M.
Is this really worth the money?
Diana D.
N Hollywood, CA
What is your favorite highlighter?
Melinda W.
Grand Rapids, MI
Is this a highlighter for just above the cheek bone or for anywhere?
Vivien K.
Budapest
I've heard good things about this product, but I have medium skin tone. Would it work for me?