BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #76 in Highlighter

Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

• Is this worth the money? And is it very noticeable or subtle when a...2 Answers
  • Is this product good is it pigmented is it worth my money?2 Answers
  • How does this compare to the Watt's Up highlighter? 2 Answers
Benefit Cosmetics Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
  • "I love that I can dab it on my cheek bones and stipple it for a perfect radiant glow without any mess or ruining my brush." in 6 reviews
ASHLEY P.
ASHLEY P.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this cream highlight. A little goes a long way when you want a natural looking highlight. I use this with every look and it is amazing every time with no transfer. It also works well with most foundations.
Sofia J.
Sofia J.
Owings, MD
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
This product gives your face a healthy glow. It actually is great for using as a primer under your foundation. It is quite sheer though which makes it perfect as a primer. I don't regret buying this product.
Antumn M.
Antumn M.
Nesbit, MS
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
😍😍😍😍😍😍 The best thing I have ever bought! I use this product almost everyday. It give you a natural glow. I recommend this product to all my friends and family not I am recommending you to give it a swirl.
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Milton, GA
This is the perfect shade and amount of shine to mix with foundation or just wear as a light highlight. It gives off a more natural glow than other types of highlighter, from both Benefit and other brands.
Katya A.
Katya A.
Great highlighter! The glue stick like applicator is easy to use and goes on smoothly without really stretching my skin. It gives a good light glow to my face with a bit of shimmer which I am in love with
Ellie K.
Ellie K.
Granada Hills, CA
The only best friend and I have to be a good day to be a good time to get a new one is a good day to be a good day to day basis of a new one is a good day to be a good day to day basis of a new one is a
Charlotte F.
Charlotte F.
Chicago , IL
The glue stick-like application works super well and the product melts right into your skin making it very easy to blend. The color matches anyone and everyone's skin and the product lasts forever
Emily P.
Emily P.
Omaha, NE
Beauty Junkie Expert
I searched this recently at Sephora and I can't stop thinking about it! This was a beautiful pink/pearl color that would look great on all skin tones. It's definitely on my list to purchase soon
Elizabeth F.
Elizabeth F.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My absolute favorite creamy highlight for full-face and natural days! I always dab this on my cheekbones before I leave the house! I love the subtle glow and natural finish of this highlight.
Emma A.
Emma A.
Logan, UT
This was one of the first highlighters I I purchased and I fell in love. A tube of this lasts for such a long time because a little goes a long way. It looks flawless on every skin type.
Maggie S.
Maggie S.
Is this good for very pale skin?
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Is this really worth the money?
Diana D.
Diana D.
N Hollywood, CA
What is your favorite highlighter?
Melinda W.
Melinda W.
Grand Rapids, MI
Is this a highlighter for just above the cheek bone or for anywhere?
Vivien K.
Vivien K.
Budapest
I've heard good things about this product, but I have medium skin tone. Would it work for me?