Add a Photo

Photos (9)
Cynthia C.
Cynthia C.
Linden, MI

This was my first every highlighter I purchase. I actually still really love it. A little goes a long way. I have very pale skin and it works wonderful on me. Its super cute and portable. I don't worry about it breaking while I travel. Its my go-to when traveling.
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Citrus Hts, CA

Lovely highlighter. This product gives a nice highlight that isn't shimmery, but gives a glow effect. The price for the amount of product is where I take issue, but I recommend. It blends in seamlessly as well. I wouldn't buy again but am happy to have tried it.
Kat W.
Kat W.
Lincoln, CA

I absolutely adore this highlighter, it leaves your skin completely glowing. I have used my sample size for quite some time now and I will definitely be buying the full size when I run out. A little bit goes a long way! So the full size should last forever!
Kay A.
Kay A.
Renton, WA

This rose gold glow highlighter is a go to in my makeup bag. I'll add some on top of foundation for spot highlighting, but my favorite is to mix it in with my foundation as I'm applying - I always get ccompliments on my glowing skin with Girl Meets Pearl!
Kiara R.
Kiara R.

I love this highlighter! It goes on the skin so well and leaves the perfect glow. This is my favorite highlighter that Benefit has ever come out with and it lasts for a long time! Also, you receive a lot of product so it is worth the price in my opinion.
Meghan H.
Meghan H.
Orlando, FL

Girl Meets Pearl is a beautiful champagney pink liquid highlighter. I use a dab mixed in with my foundation and it gives the whole face a lovely glow. It's my most used liquid highlighter. The packaging is a bit weird but I've grown to really like it.
Fawna T.
Fawna T.
Colorado Spgs, CO

I love this because it's impossibly easy to get a beautiful highlight with very little effort. The liquid product blends with my liquid foundation for a flawless look. Its only con is that sometimes it can be too pearly if I'm having a bad skin day.
B A.
B A.
Fayetteville, AR

The pearls in this highlighter are so bomb and they make my skin look BOMB.COM!!!! I skin is oily but this doesn't grease up my face whatsoever. I love this highlighter and it will stay near and dear to my heart forever because of those bomb pearls.
Lindsay W.
Lindsay W.

I love this highlighter. It's beautiful and gives a soft glow to the skin. I especially like to mix it with my foundation or for a quick glow I put a little above my blush. This is great for most fair to medium skin tones and would highly recommend.
Isabelle B.
Isabelle B.
Las Vegas, NV

I have such mixed feelings! It REALLY highlights. I would almost say it's glittery and that's the only reason I'm iffy. I only use this on days when I want a really intense highlight. It does what it claims to do though and it also has a nice scent.
Diana D.
Diana D.
N Hollywood, CA

What is your favorite highlighter?
Maggie S.
Maggie S.

Is this good for very pale skin?
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.

Is this really worth the money?
Vivien K.
Vivien K.
Budapest

I've heard good things about this product, but I have medium skin tone. Would it work for me?
Monica D.
Monica D.
Lawrenceville, GA

Does it give you a dewy look?

Join Now