Add a Photo

Photos (17)
B A.
B A.
Fayetteville, AR

The pearls in this highlighter are so bomb and they make my skin look BOMB.COM!!!! I skin is oily but this doesn't grease up my face whatsoever. I love this highlighter and it will stay near and dear to my heart forever because of those bomb pearls.
Abby N.
Abby N.
Roeland Park, KS

In LOVE with this product. I use this as a highlighter almost every day and it just gives my skin a little glow that makes me look better. It's not shimmery, but just gives your face a little extra glow. This is my favorite highlighter I have used.
Sophie M.
Sophie M.
La Jolla, CA

This is a great highlighter. it has easy application process. It also blends very nicely. You can control the amount that comes off the top to get just the perfect shimmery look with out looking too shiny. I love this and would recommend to anyone
Linden W.
Linden W.

I love this golden pink golw. This is a wonderful cream highlight. It blends out beautifully and looks especially stunning in the brow bone. This product smells great too. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who loves a cream highlight.
Emily Q.
Emily Q.

First off, this smells so nice. When I opened it I was so surprised with the scent. The color is beautiful. It's a nice glowing pink. It's very long wearing. It's very easy to apply on the cheek bones and blend out. I use a sponge to apply it.
Yesenia L.
Yesenia L.
Visalia, CA

This is a really pretty liquid pinky/pearly highlighter. It's a pretty fine shimmer. It's a liquid, so you can blend a little and make it more subtle, or lay it on thick for a super glory look. I really like it, but prefer powder highlighters.
Kayla L.
Kayla L.
Westport, MA

Love using this both under and over my makeup but I sometimes feel like it leaves a sticky feeling on my cheekbones. The pearl color is unlike any other highlighter i've tried and works with my warn toned skin, which i was unsure if it would.
Alison K.
Alison K.
Newport Beach, CA

I love this highlighter! It looks amazing even if I swipe it on with my fingers. It has a subtle pearl glow that looks amazing on my pale skin. I like that it twists up as a liquid. I've had it for several months and it's still going strong!
kristin W.
kristin W.
Jefferson City, MO

This has been in my makeup collection for years. Not my favorite highlight anymore but it is very pretty when I want a subtle glow on my cheeks. Pretty rose gold kind of color. Would recommend if that's the kind of color highlight you like.
Allison M.
Allison M.

I've tried so many highlighters and this is by far my favorite. It quickly became a beauty staple that I can't go without. It gives my complexion a dewy summer glow by a couple dabs on my cheekbones. Wonderful product. I highly recommend!
Maggie S.
Maggie S.

Is this good for very pale skin?
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.

Is this really worth the money?
Diana D.
Diana D.
N Hollywood, CA

What is your favorite highlighter?
Melinda W.
Melinda W.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this a highlighter for just above the cheek bone or for anywhere?
Vivien K.
Vivien K.
Budapest

I've heard good things about this product, but I have medium skin tone. Would it work for me?

Join Now