Add a Photo

Photos (15)
Priya D.
Priya D.
Toronto, Ontario

Back before strobing and highlighting were the common makeup trend/application, I used this highlighter! I loved it. It was literally the best as I have darker skin and it came of glowy not white on my skin. Everyone should use this! It's easy and lasts a long time!
Audrey Anne L.
Audrey Anne L.

I usually use this as base for my others highlighter because the pigmentation in this is not really good but because of it's formula that is little but creamy it's really good for a base or for highlight in the forehead because of the pigmentation is not really good
Ytzayana M.
Ytzayana M.
Del Valle, TX

I love this highlighter. I'm not a fan of the super shiny highlight I've seen on social media. I find that I don't want to look like a light bulb. This highlighter is subtle and has a natural glowy sheen to it. I think it looks quite beautiful with natural make up.
Madison R.
Madison R.
Georgetown, Ontario

I'm on the fense about this product! I just swatched it on my hands in stores and didn't notice much of a highlight but I think it would be beautiful under foundation. To add that extra touch of luminosity! It's very white/champagne highlight! I kinda want to buy !
lucí g.
lucí g.

Benefit is one of the best brands I know, their products have a good finish. This country is well known and everyone likes, I am no exception. Actually I have not an illuminator but it looks good, I love a lot of these products, really are lovely, 5 star and more!
Cynthia C.
Cynthia C.
Linden, MI

This was my first every highlighter I purchase. I actually still really love it. A little goes a long way. I have very pale skin and it works wonderful on me. Its super cute and portable. I don't worry about it breaking while I travel. Its my go-to when traveling.
Alicia G.
Alicia G.

This highlighter is not my favorite I'll be honest I don't find that it's as noticeable as I would like it to be and I don't find it to be buildable, the packaging is cute and easy to use but it's not something I would repurchased especially considering the price.
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Citrus Hts, CA

Lovely highlighter. This product gives a nice highlight that isn't shimmery, but gives a glow effect. The price for the amount of product is where I take issue, but I recommend. It blends in seamlessly as well. I wouldn't buy again but am happy to have tried it.
Cynthia M.
Cynthia M.
Canyon Cntry, CA

This highlighter gives me life!! Yass! By by far my fave highlighter hands down. I blend it easily with my finger and I swear it gives me a young fresh face. It can be built up if you decide to put a powder highlighter over. I can't live with out this product!!
Kiara R.
Kiara R.

I love this highlighter! It goes on the skin so well and leaves the perfect glow. This is my favorite highlighter that Benefit has ever come out with and it lasts for a long time! Also, you receive a lot of product so it is worth the price in my opinion.
Maggie S.
Maggie S.

Is this good for very pale skin?
Diana D.
Diana D.
N Hollywood, CA

What is your favorite highlighter?
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.

Is this really worth the money?
Melinda W.
Melinda W.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this a highlighter for just above the cheek bone or for anywhere?
Vivien K.
Vivien K.
Budapest

I've heard good things about this product, but I have medium skin tone. Would it work for me?

Join Now