Add a Photo

Photos (9)
Alia a.
Alia a.
Milwaukee, WI

This highlighter is amazing I absolutely love it! It looks so nice when put on and gives a great touch of glow to the skin. I would recommend this to people because of just how nice the constancy is and the application is quite simple. This just a great product in general
Jessy h.
Jessy h.
Boone, CO

I love this! It is easy to apply and it blends so well that it doesn't even look like it's on. Since its a liquid rather than a powder, it can be tricky to get right, but it works quite well. I got this from ulta. I find myself reaching for it a lot rather than my powders
marisa m.
marisa m.
Santa Maria, TX

I love this product its super cute and gives a beautiful glow to my skin its just amazing my skin is warm beige and its a little dry i it worked perfect with my skin complexion ! I'd love to own one but so far I've only tried the samples!! highly recomment this product .
Priya D.
Priya D.
Toronto

Back before strobing and highlighting were the common makeup trend/application, I used this highlighter! I loved it. It was literally the best as I have darker skin and it came of glowy not white on my skin. Everyone should use this! It's easy and lasts a long time!
Audrey Anne L.
Audrey Anne L.

I usually use this as base for my others highlighter because the pigmentation in this is not really good but because of it's formula that is little but creamy it's really good for a base or for highlight in the forehead because of the pigmentation is not really good
Madison R.
Madison R.
Georgetown , Ontario

I'm on the fense about this product! I just swatched it on my hands in stores and didn't notice much of a highlight but I think it would be beautiful under foundation. To add that extra touch of luminosity! It's very white/champagne highlight! I kinda want to buy !
Ytzayana M.
Ytzayana M.
Del Valle, TX

I love this highlighter. I'm not a fan of the super shiny highlight I've seen on social media. I find that I don't want to look like a light bulb. This highlighter is subtle and has a natural glowy sheen to it. I think it looks quite beautiful with natural make up.
Bailey D.
Bailey D.

This is the cutest packaging and what first drew me in. After using the actual product I knew I couldn't stop. It gives you such a subtle glow. It's almost mesmerizing! It's different from traditional powder and makes it easier to blend into the areas you want it.
lucí g.
lucí g.

Benefit is one of the best brands I know, their products have a good finish. This country is well known and everyone likes, I am no exception. Actually I have not an illuminator but it looks good, I love a lot of these products, really are lovely, 5 star and more!
Alicia G.
Alicia G.

This highlighter is not my favorite I'll be honest I don't find that it's as noticeable as I would like it to be and I don't find it to be buildable, the packaging is cute and easy to use but it's not something I would repurchased especially considering the price.
Diana D.
Diana D.
N Hollywood, CA

What is your favorite highlighter?
Maggie S.
Maggie S.

Is this good for very pale skin?
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.

Is this really worth the money?
Vivien K.
Vivien K.
Budapest

I've heard good things about this product, but I have medium skin tone. Would it work for me?
Monica D.
Monica D.
Lawrenceville, GA

Does it give you a dewy look?

Join Now