BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #100 in Highlighter

• Is this worth the money? And is it very noticeable or subtle when...2 Answers
  • Is this product good is it pigmented is it worth my money?2 Answers
  • How does this compare to the Watt's Up highlighter? 2 Answers
Benefit Cosmetics Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
  • "I love that I can dab it on my cheek bones and stipple it for a perfect radiant glow without any mess or ruining my brush." in 6 reviews
Bek L.
Bright and shiny pink-based highlighter for those days you want your highlights to glow into space. A bit much for work but works great for those party nights out or underneath foundation for a more subtle highlight.
Louise F.
Davenport, Florida
I got this in a travel size format. I sometimes like and sometimes don't. Somethings it shows up on my skin and others you can't see it on my skin. Maybe it would look better if I set it with a pressed highlighter.
Kelly B.
Park Ridge, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This a beautiful highlighter! It has a pink tint to it and has a gorgeous shimmer. You can wear it as a highlighter, but I love to blend it with a BB cream to give an all over glow. It looks very natural that way.
Jacqueline M.
Buffalo, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is beautiful and can be used many ways. You can use it as a primer, mixed with foundation, or on top of your makeup as a traditional highlighter. Either way the color is beautiful. I would buy again.
Marissa H.
Belfair , Wa
Love this! Easy application adds instant shimmer and glow to wherever you want. Sheer color that adds great definition to cheek bones. Very easily to blend and apply to wherever you want, definitely a must have!
ASHLEY P.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this cream highlight. A little goes a long way when you want a natural looking highlight. I use this with every look and it is amazing every time with no transfer. It also works well with most foundations.
chloe e.
Sofia J.
Owings, MD
This product gives your face a healthy glow. It actually is great for using as a primer under your foundation. It is quite sheer though which makes it perfect as a primer. I don't regret buying this product.
Antumn M.
Nesbit, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
ūüėćūüėćūüėćūüėćūüėćūüėć The best thing I have ever bought! I use this product almost everyday. It give you a natural glow. I recommend this product to all my friends and family not I am recommending you to give it a swirl.
Jessica K.
Milton, GA
This is the perfect shade and amount of shine to mix with foundation or just wear as a light highlight. It gives off a more natural glow than other types of highlighter, from both Benefit and other brands.
Maggie S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this good for very pale skin?
Alyssa M.
Is this really worth the money?
Diana D.
N Hollywood, CA
What is your favorite highlighter?
Melinda W.
Grand Rapids, MI
Is this a highlighter for just above the cheek bone or for anywhere?
Monica D.
Lawrenceville, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it give you a dewy look?