BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #94 in Highlighter

• Is this worth the money? And is it very noticeable or subtle when...2 Answers
  • Is this product good is it pigmented is it worth my money?2 Answers
  • How does this compare to the Watt's Up highlighter? 2 Answers
Benefit Cosmetics Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
  • "I love that I can dab it on my cheek bones and stipple it for a perfect radiant glow without any mess or ruining my brush." in 6 reviews
Maisie C.
Hillsboro, OR
This is a beautiful liquid highlighter that adds the perfect amount of glow without being glittery. I would recommend for paler skin tones given that it is very pink. Has a fruity scent that I am not a big fan of but overall I love this product. Great natural glow for fair skin tones
Avery M.
Wenatchee, WA
This is so glowy! The packaging is adorable and the dewyness is real! I love how creative this product is but I wouldn't recommend this for an oily skin type. I didn't ever repurchase this and I don't regret it. Honestly, the glow is okay and this product is pretty mediocre.
Dinorah D.
Great applicator. Doesn't take much to give your face a beautiful glow. Easy to apply and goes on smooth and evenly. I've always gotten compliments on it. I have recommended this to several of my friend who have loved it and who will not walking out of the house without a touch to complete their look. Awesome product.
Sasha M.
San antonio, TX
This product is my all time favorite, go to highlighter. the cream is super easy to apply and blend out into a nice natural finish, I've repurchased this product twice and haven't found a con yet, both sheer and pigmented at the same time because you can build it up wether you want a natural look or something more glam
Kristin G.
Pembroke, NC
Holy grail hilight! It's pigmented but not one of those "bam in your face" hilights which I don't mind. I have dry skin and works well for me, can't speak for oily skin. It's easy to apply and blends beautifully with a makeup sponge. I wish benefit would come out with different colors of this hilight and I definitely would buy them all.
Jennifer R.
Atco, NJ
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. I do not use this a typical highlighter. I actuakky put this on top of my primer and and under my foundation to get a nice glow. It looks absolutely beautiful and can actually be worn with just moisturizer. It gives a very healthy glow and doesn't leave you looking a shimmery mess.
Bethany S.
This is an easy to use, easy to place highlighter that is subtle. I am not a fan of glittery highlighters that make you look like some 90's raver. I'm 38 and I work in an office, I just want my cheekbones to look nice. This works for me and other grown ups.
Cønnie N.
La Mesa, CA
This packaging is so pretty; the stick itself is so pretty and easy to apply and blend on my face. The color is absolutely gorgeous and I'd definitely buy it again. This is also a super affordable product that is good for my skin (I have oily skin).
Erin B.
Albertville, AL
This product is fantastic! I have very pale porcelain skin and I wanted a product to add a slight highlight along with helping me to get that perfect dewy glow, and this was just the thing. It has the right amount of shimmer and it shows up so well. I still use Watt's Up or my Hourglass highlighter when I use this product because this seems to make Watt's Up become enhanced or even out the Hourglass highlighter. I get compliments on it at work all the time. Girl Meets Pearl has nice packaging and you get to the product by twisting it up. You can apply it directly from the packaging, use a Beauty Blender, or a brush. I find that applying it directly from the package and then blending it with a brush is my preferred way. Give it a try if you haven't yet! My only warning is that I would NOT over apply it. You could definitely do that by accident and it could end up looking caked on your skin since it has a shimmer to it.
Emma G.
Tupelo, MS
Such a quality highlighter!! I love how it feels on, I have really dry skin and it helps mask the flakiness. It has pearl undertones and it's very pigmented! I love how it makes me glow and I'd love to see it on my friends!
Maggie S.
Is this good for very pale skin?
Alyssa M.
Is this really worth the money?
Diana D.
N Hollywood, CA
What is your favorite highlighter?
Melinda W.
Grand Rapids, MI
Is this a highlighter for just above the cheek bone or for anywhere?
Vivien K.
Budapest
I've heard good things about this product, but I have medium skin tone. Would it work for me?