Benefit Cosmetics Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter uploaded by Vanessa L.Benefit Cosmetics Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter uploaded by Antumn M.Benefit Cosmetics Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter uploaded by Jena H.See all 17 photos

BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #73 in Highlighter

Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

• Is this worth the money? And is it ve...This is definitely worth the m... 2 Answers
  • Is this product good is it pigmented ...Not pigmented enough, hard to ... 2 Answers
  • How does this compare to the Watt's U...Watts up is more of a cream ba... 2 Answers
Photos (17)
Buy on Sephora*
  • "I love that I can dab it on my cheek bones and stipple it for a perfect radiant glow without any mess or ruining my brush." in 6 reviews
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
This really didn't show up all that much on me during my normal tan months, but what the sun is up and shining on my ivory (yellow undertone- Vietnamese) skin it will highlight. However during winter it's pretty null and void. :|
Kristen C.
Kristen C.
Woodstock, GA
Jan. 13, 2017, 4:17 a.m.
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
I was nervous at first about this highlighter but it actually worked very well. I had some slight difficulty applying and didn't feel like it lasted long enough for a night out. I'm not sure I would purchase this again, sorry !
Allie B.
Allie B.
Mays Landing, NJ
Simple to apply overtop makeup. Easily blendable with your finger. I was complimented on my hilighter being "on point" by a cosmetologist just a week ago and the best part is it's the most brainless part of my makeup routine!
Abigail C.
Abigail C.
This highlighter is super good. It is one of the easiest things I've ever applied it has a pink undertone that is shimmery on my skin it is more sheer than pigmented but that's what I like and I would recommend it to others
shyanne l.
shyanne l.
Redondo Beach, CA
Feb. 6, 2017, 5:50 a.m.
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
This product is not very blinding, which is what i definitely look for in a highlighter! If I'm not the reason for your shades, then my highlighter is not bright enough. If you are into a more subtle glow, this is for you.
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this highlighter. The formula is nice and creamy, easy to dab on and has a lot of staying power. It also has a great pinky hue that makes it look natural on my extremely pale skin. Probably my favorite highlight!
Bek L.
Bek L.
Bright and shiny pink-based highlighter for those days you want your highlights to glow into space. A bit much for work but works great for those party nights out or underneath foundation for a more subtle highlight.
Louise F.
Louise F.
Davenport, Florida
I got this in a travel size format. I sometimes like and sometimes don't. Somethings it shows up on my skin and others you can't see it on my skin. Maybe it would look better if I set it with a pressed highlighter.
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
Park Ridge, IL
Oct. 5, 2016, 10:08 p.m.
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
This a beautiful highlighter! It has a pink tint to it and has a gorgeous shimmer. You can wear it as a highlighter, but I love to blend it with a BB cream to give an all over glow. It looks very natural that way.
Jacqueline M.
Jacqueline M.
Buffalo, NY
This product is beautiful and can be used many ways. You can use it as a primer, mixed with foundation, or on top of your makeup as a traditional highlighter. Either way the color is beautiful. I would buy again.
Maggie S.
Maggie S.
Is this good for very pale skin?
Diana D.
Diana D.
N Hollywood, CA
What is your favorite highlighter?
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Is this really worth the money?
Emily Q.
Emily Q.
How do you apply this?
Vivien K.
Vivien K.
Budapest
I've heard good things about this product, but I have medium skin tone. Would it work for me?