Add a Photo

Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Photos (15)
Alexandra García A.
Alexandra García A.

I love him! looks natural , it's beautiful color, goes a long , perfect for days on which you want to go natural and shiny, its price is excellent and lasts much skin if it seals well , it gives the appearance that you have cast brilliantine school and doing well to various skin tones
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Montreal , Quebec

This is the first highlighter I ever tried 6 years ago and I have tried many times but I keep going back. It is fantastic when applied to the whole face under foundation and equally as great when applied to target areas as a highlighter. Definition a fool proof, easy to use product.
Annika P.
Annika P.
Scharnstein

In my opinion this is one of the best cream highlighters you can go for if you're looking for an "everyday highlighter". The consistency is just amazing and it blends in with your Make up so well. Additionally the packaging is so beautiful and girly!
Definitely in love with this!
Jayne A.
Jayne A.

The first highlighter I ever owned. Really like the texture, not too liquidy. Creamy and easy to blend. Universally flattering colour. I love this kind of twist-up packaging because you don't have to cut open a tube or struggle with a bottle to get every last bit of product out.
Anna P.
Anna P.
Calgary, AB

I love the packaging it is very cute. Definitely a eye catcher. I am a first time highlighter user and this is definitely a good highlighter for beggingers. It's a little pricey, around 40 dollars. I would recommend this to someone who wants a subtle simple highlight. East to use
Beth T.
Beth T.
Groton, CT

Best in the line for the super pale skinned gals like me. Literally pearly pink colors. Not sparkly, so it's great for everyday or can be amped up for evening looks by using a bit more. It will probably last for a super long time as you only need a touch of it. LOVE love love.
Bahar U.
Bahar U.
Atlanta, GA

Love it, easy to use.. A lot easier to use than high beam highlighter, even though I love the color of high beam. Shimmery finish which i like for a highlighter. it was great on my skin and I am combination. I would definitely buy it again, especially when this one runs out.
Charlotte S.
Charlotte S.
Alexandria, VA

I'm a big fan of benefit cosmetics and this product is no exception. It is very easy to use, but I've found I do need to do a touch up once or twice during the day to keep the shimmery effect. But since the color is so nice, I would still recommend this product to others!
Katherine L.
Katherine L.

I use this as a primer as well as a highlighter as it gives a nice glow under my BB cream. It smells so nice. I bought this at my Benefit stand whilst having a make over, I was a first time user until now but I wouldn't go back. This is now an essential in my make up bag.
Alia a.
Alia a.
Milwaukee, WI

This highlighter is amazing I absolutely love it! It looks so nice when put on and gives a great touch of glow to the skin. I would recommend this to people because of just how nice the constancy is and the application is quite simple. This just a great product in general
Maggie S.
Maggie S.

Is this good for very pale skin?
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.

Is this really worth the money?
Diana D.
Diana D.
N Hollywood, CA

What is your favorite highlighter?
Melinda W.
Melinda W.
Houma, LA

Is this a highlighter for just above the cheek bone or for anywhere?
Vivien K.
Vivien K.
Budapest

I've heard good things about this product, but I have medium skin tone. Would it work for me?

Join Now