Add a Photo

Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Photos (16)
Katherine L.
Katherine L.

I use this as a primer as well as a highlighter as it gives a nice glow under my BB cream. It smells so nice. I bought this at my Benefit stand whilst having a make over, I was a first time user until now but I wouldn't go back. This is now an essential in my make up bag.
marisa m.
marisa m.
Santa Maria, TX

I love this product its super cute and gives a beautiful glow to my skin its just amazing my skin is warm beige and its a little dry i it worked perfect with my skin complexion ! I'd love to own one but so far I've only tried the samples!! highly recomment this product .
Priya D.
Priya D.
Toronto, Ontario

Back before strobing and highlighting were the common makeup trend/application, I used this highlighter! I loved it. It was literally the best as I have darker skin and it came of glowy not white on my skin. Everyone should use this! It's easy and lasts a long time!
Audrey Anne L.
Audrey Anne L.

I usually use this as base for my others highlighter because the pigmentation in this is not really good but because of it's formula that is little but creamy it's really good for a base or for highlight in the forehead because of the pigmentation is not really good
Ytzayana M.
Ytzayana M.
Del Valle, TX

I love this highlighter. I'm not a fan of the super shiny highlight I've seen on social media. I find that I don't want to look like a light bulb. This highlighter is subtle and has a natural glowy sheen to it. I think it looks quite beautiful with natural make up.
Madison R.
Madison R.
Georgetown , Ontario

I'm on the fense about this product! I just swatched it on my hands in stores and didn't notice much of a highlight but I think it would be beautiful under foundation. To add that extra touch of luminosity! It's very white/champagne highlight! I kinda want to buy !
Cynthia C.
Cynthia C.
Linden, MI

This was my first every highlighter I purchase. I actually still really love it. A little goes a long way. I have very pale skin and it works wonderful on me. Its super cute and portable. I don't worry about it breaking while I travel. Its my go-to when traveling.
lucí g.
lucí g.

Benefit is one of the best brands I know, their products have a good finish. This country is well known and everyone likes, I am no exception. Actually I have not an illuminator but it looks good, I love a lot of these products, really are lovely, 5 star and more!
Alicia G.
Alicia G.

This highlighter is not my favorite I'll be honest I don't find that it's as noticeable as I would like it to be and I don't find it to be buildable, the packaging is cute and easy to use but it's not something I would repurchased especially considering the price.
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Citrus Heights, California

Lovely highlighter. This product gives a nice highlight that isn't shimmery, but gives a glow effect. The price for the amount of product is where I take issue, but I recommend. It blends in seamlessly as well. I wouldn't buy again but am happy to have tried it.
Maggie S.
Maggie S.

Is this good for very pale skin?
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.

Is this really worth the money?
Diana D.
Diana D.
N Hollywood, CA

What is your favorite highlighter?
Melinda W.
Melinda W.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this a highlighter for just above the cheek bone or for anywhere?
Vivien K.
Vivien K.
Budapest

I've heard good things about this product, but I have medium skin tone. Would it work for me?

Join Now