BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #83 in Highlighter

Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

• Is this worth the money? And is it very noticeable or subtle when a...2 Answers
  • Is this product good is it pigmented is it worth my money?2 Answers
  • How does this compare to the Watt's Up highlighter? 2 Answers
Benefit Cosmetics Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
  • "I love that I can dab it on my cheek bones and stipple it for a perfect radiant glow without any mess or ruining my brush." in 6 reviews
Kayla L.
Kayla L.
Westport, MA
Love using this both under and over my makeup but I sometimes feel like it leaves a sticky feeling on my cheekbones. The pearl color is unlike any other highlighter i've tried and works with my warn toned skin, which i was unsure if it would.
kristin W.
kristin W.
Jefferson City, MO
This has been in my makeup collection for years. Not my favorite highlight anymore but it is very pretty when I want a subtle glow on my cheeks. Pretty rose gold kind of color. Would recommend if that's the kind of color highlight you like.
Allison M.
Allison M.
I've tried so many highlighters and this is by far my favorite. It quickly became a beauty staple that I can't go without. It gives my complexion a dewy summer glow by a couple dabs on my cheekbones. Wonderful product. I highly recommend!
Jaycie O.
Jaycie O.
This is by far my favorite highlighter. It blends easily, doesn't get splotchy throughout the day, and isn't too overwhelming. It is very affordable compared to some other high-end highlighters. I would definitely recommend this product!
Anna C.
Anna C.
I really like this product. It gives a very pretty glow; I've found it to have more pink undertones than anything. However, it is better for more glamorous looks, not everyday use. I keep a small travel-sized tube for special occasions.
Keri T.
Keri T.
Crystal, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Got a sample of this and was so excited to finally try it. Be careful as it's very easy to over apply. I usually just dot this on and blend in by hand or with a beauty blender. This is great stuff and not overly shimmery / glittery.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
This really didn't show up all that much on me during my normal tan months, but what the sun is up and shining on my ivory (yellow undertone- Vietnamese) skin it will highlight. However during winter it's pretty null and void. :|
Kristen C.
Kristen C.
Woodstock, GA
I was nervous at first about this highlighter but it actually worked very well. I had some slight difficulty applying and didn't feel like it lasted long enough for a night out. I'm not sure I would purchase this again, sorry !
Allie B.
Allie B.
Mays Landing, NJ
Simple to apply overtop makeup. Easily blendable with your finger. I was complimented on my hilighter being "on point" by a cosmetologist just a week ago and the best part is it's the most brainless part of my makeup routine!
Abigail C.
Abigail C.
This highlighter is super good. It is one of the easiest things I've ever applied it has a pink undertone that is shimmery on my skin it is more sheer than pigmented but that's what I like and I would recommend it to others
Maggie S.
Maggie S.
Is this good for very pale skin?
Diana D.
Diana D.
N Hollywood, CA
What is your favorite highlighter?
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Is this really worth the money?
Emily Q.
Emily Q.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How do you apply this?
Vivien K.
Vivien K.
Budapest
I've heard good things about this product, but I have medium skin tone. Would it work for me?