Add a Photo

Photos (13)
Brandi S.
Brandi S.
Concord

I've had this in my makeup bag ever since I was introduced into the world of makeup. My friend always used this on her face and I loved the way it glowed when the light hit it (this was before I even knew what a highlighter was). It's easy to use and I as much as I use it, I feel like the tube will never run out.
Laura R.
Laura R.
Doral, FL

This is a liquid highlighters that is a silvery shade. It is very shimmery but not glittery. You can use it under a powder highlight to really increase its power. I think those that enjoy liquid highlighters can get use of it. Personally I don't care for it because I prefer powder highlighters. Just not for me.
Beth R.
Beth R.

I got a little sample size of this in the "primping with the stars" kit and it's one of my favourite items. It provides a nice sheen that isn't too overpowering. It is eye-catching and pretty!
It's definitely a good highlighter for beginners, as it's not easy to mess up the application. Highly recommended! :)
Whitney A.
Whitney A.

I received this product as a free birthday gift from Sephora a few years ago. It highlights ok but I find the formula too watery and it doesn't work well over foundation set with a powder. I have barely used it. Maybe I just haven't found the best way to apply it yet. There are better highlighters out there.
Kathy D.
Kathy D.
Murrysville, PA

I used this as a primer and while it wasn't long lasting or good at setting foundation, it did give me this glow from within. However, this was pretty bad for oily or combination skin. The smell was pleasant, as with most Benefit products. The packaging is cute but this wasn't the best highlighter.
VE-1137207 Genessys P.
VE-1137207 Genessys P.
Miami, Florida

Los iluminadores son lo mas TOP de la tendencia 2016. Es un iluminador muy famoso debido a que es un color champagne con brillitos súper chiquitos en dorado, que queda muy bonito cuando se aplica. Lo malo de este producto es su precio ya que es muy costoso, pero del resto es una buena inversión.
Vittoria R.
Vittoria R.

This is a great product to use. I like to use it before I apply foundation to give the skin a more dewy finish! I've also used it after foundation as a base for a powder highlight! If you like a subtle glow this is perfect however you like sparkle then this may not be the highlight for you.
Melissia M.
Melissia M.
Holly, MI

cream stick, light pink color it looks, but goes on and blends pretty good with fingers, and looks more natural glow, it is pigmented well easy to apply,
easy travel, but not if you live in warm claimant, I would buy again. but it is also
a little on the costly side but very good product.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Clementon, NJ

I love the creaminess of the formula of this highlighter. It is great for dry skin since it helps to hydrate the skin as well. I do wish the formula was a pit more pigmented because it is a very subtle shimmer. I would recommend this if you are going for a more natural shine to the skin.
Sam W.
Sam W.
Collegeville, Pennsylvania

This highlighter is subtle and super blendable. If you're going for a benefit highlighter, I recommend this one for regular use over Benefit's High Beam or Watt's Up. I find that it is much easier to blend and adds just the right amount of light to my skin. It is pink-toned and pearly.
Maggie S.
Maggie S.

Is this good for very pale skin?
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.

Is this really worth the money?
Diana D.
Diana D.
N Hollywood, CA

What is your favorite highlighter?
Melinda W.
Melinda W.
Houma, LA

Is this a highlighter for just above the cheek bone or for anywhere?
Vivien K.
Vivien K.
Budapest

I've heard good things about this product, but I have medium skin tone. Would it work for me?

Join Now