Add a Photo

Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Photos (15)
Dinorah D.
Dinorah D.

Great applicator. Doesn't take much to give your face a beautiful glow. Easy to apply and goes on smooth and evenly. I've always gotten compliments on it. I have recommended this to several of my friend who have loved it and who will not walking out of the house without a touch to complete their look. Awesome product.
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Santee, CA

This is the highlighter I began using (before I knew hot actually use highlighter) and I do love it! It leaves a great pink/champagne highlight. I do recommend using it at night as sometimes, during the day it can come off as a little too pink. The only reason why I'm giving this four stars is because of the price.
Kelly Y.
Kelly Y.
North Augusta, SC

One of my favorite highlighters! It's a gorgeous pink champagne color that adds highlight without being overpowering, and it can be built up if wanted. I love the packaging. I have very fair skin with neutral leaning cool undertones, and I love the way this looks. I will definitely be repurchasing once I run out.
Brandi S.
Brandi S.
Concord

I've had this in my makeup bag ever since I was introduced into the world of makeup. My friend always used this on her face and I loved the way it glowed when the light hit it (this was before I even knew what a highlighter was). It's easy to use and I as much as I use it, I feel like the tube will never run out.
Laura R.
Laura R.
Doral, FL

This is a liquid highlighters that is a silvery shade. It is very shimmery but not glittery. You can use it under a powder highlight to really increase its power. I think those that enjoy liquid highlighters can get use of it. Personally I don't care for it because I prefer powder highlighters. Just not for me.
Michelle F.
Michelle F.

I bought this out of a spur of the moment! It has a nice natural shimmery finish. It is pretty long lasting I'd say! It makes a nice natural glow under foundation. I'd repurchase if you like natural makeup wouldn't really recommended it if you are into heavy duty full glam makeup! But that is just my opinion!
Beth R.
Beth R.

I got a little sample size of this in the "primping with the stars" kit and it's one of my favourite items. It provides a nice sheen that isn't too overpowering. It is eye-catching and pretty!
It's definitely a good highlighter for beginners, as it's not easy to mess up the application. Highly recommended! :)
Whitney A.
Whitney A.

I received this product as a free birthday gift from Sephora a few years ago. It highlights ok but I find the formula too watery and it doesn't work well over foundation set with a powder. I have barely used it. Maybe I just haven't found the best way to apply it yet. There are better highlighters out there.
Kathy D.
Kathy D.
Murrysville, PA

I used this as a primer and while it wasn't long lasting or good at setting foundation, it did give me this glow from within. However, this was pretty bad for oily or combination skin. The smell was pleasant, as with most Benefit products. The packaging is cute but this wasn't the best highlighter.
VE-1137207 Genessys P.
VE-1137207 Genessys P.
Miami, Florida

Los iluminadores son lo mas TOP de la tendencia 2016. Es un iluminador muy famoso debido a que es un color champagne con brillitos súper chiquitos en dorado, que queda muy bonito cuando se aplica. Lo malo de este producto es su precio ya que es muy costoso, pero del resto es una buena inversión.
Maggie S.
Maggie S.

Is this good for very pale skin?
Diana D.
Diana D.
N Hollywood, CA

What is your favorite highlighter?
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.

Is this really worth the money?
Monica D.
Monica D.
Lawrenceville, GA

Does it give you a dewy look?
Vivien K.
Vivien K.
Budapest

I've heard good things about this product, but I have medium skin tone. Would it work for me?

Join Now