Add a Photo

Photos (16)
Maisie C.
Maisie C.
San Francisco , CA

This is a beautiful liquid highlighter that adds the perfect amount of glow without being glittery. I would recommend for paler skin tones given that it is very pink. Has a fruity scent that I am not a big fan of but overall I love this product. Great natural glow for fair skin tones
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Montreal , Quebec

This is the first highlighter I ever tried 6 years ago and I have tried many times but I keep going back. It is fantastic when applied to the whole face under foundation and equally as great when applied to target areas as a highlighter. Definition a fool proof, easy to use product.
Noelle W.
Noelle W.

I love this highlight. It's subtle and perfect for an everyday natural look. I find it very easy to blend because it's so lightweight and sheer. I recommend this to everyone whether you want something subtle or highly pigmented with build able coverage, this is an amazing product.
Annika P.
Annika P.
Scharnstein

In my opinion this is one of the best cream highlighters you can go for if you're looking for an "everyday highlighter". The consistency is just amazing and it blends in with your Make up so well. Additionally the packaging is so beautiful and girly!
Definitely in love with this!
Jayne A.
Jayne A.

The first highlighter I ever owned. Really like the texture, not too liquidy. Creamy and easy to blend. Universally flattering colour. I love this kind of twist-up packaging because you don't have to cut open a tube or struggle with a bottle to get every last bit of product out.
Anna P.
Anna P.
Calgary, AB

I love the packaging it is very cute. Definitely a eye catcher. I am a first time highlighter user and this is definitely a good highlighter for beggingers. It's a little pricey, around 40 dollars. I would recommend this to someone who wants a subtle simple highlight. East to use
Bahar U.
Bahar U.
Atlanta, GA

Love it, easy to use.. A lot easier to use than high beam highlighter, even though I love the color of high beam. Shimmery finish which i like for a highlighter. it was great on my skin and I am combination. I would definitely buy it again, especially when this one runs out.
Charlotte S.
Charlotte S.
Alexandria, VA

I'm a big fan of benefit cosmetics and this product is no exception. It is very easy to use, but I've found I do need to do a touch up once or twice during the day to keep the shimmery effect. But since the color is so nice, I would still recommend this product to others!
Jessy H.
Jessy H.
Boone, CO

I love this! It is easy to apply and it blends so well that it doesn't even look like it's on. Since its a liquid rather than a powder, it can be tricky to get right, but it works quite well. I got this from ulta. I find myself reaching for it a lot rather than my powders
Alia a.
Alia a.
Milwaukee, WI

This highlighter is amazing I absolutely love it! It looks so nice when put on and gives a great touch of glow to the skin. I would recommend this to people because of just how nice the constancy is and the application is quite simple. This just a great product in general
Maggie S.
Maggie S.

Is this good for very pale skin?
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.

Is this really worth the money?
Diana D.
Diana D.
N Hollywood, CA

What is your favorite highlighter?
Melinda W.
Melinda W.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this a highlighter for just above the cheek bone or for anywhere?
Vivien K.
Vivien K.
Budapest

I've heard good things about this product, but I have medium skin tone. Would it work for me?

Join Now