Add a Photo

Photos (17)
Ytzayana M.
Ytzayana M.
Del Valle, TX

I love this highlighter. I'm not a fan of the super shiny highlight I've seen on social media. I find that I don't want to look like a light bulb. This highlighter is subtle and has a natural glowy sheen to it. I think it looks quite beautiful with natural make up.
lucí g.
lucí g.

Benefit is one of the best brands I know, their products have a good finish. This country is well known and everyone likes, I am no exception. Actually I have not an illuminator but it looks good, I love a lot of these products, really are lovely, 5 star and more!
Cynthia C.
Cynthia C.
Linden, MI

This was my first every highlighter I purchase. I actually still really love it. A little goes a long way. I have very pale skin and it works wonderful on me. Its super cute and portable. I don't worry about it breaking while I travel. Its my go-to when traveling.
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Citrus Heights, California

Lovely highlighter. This product gives a nice highlight that isn't shimmery, but gives a glow effect. The price for the amount of product is where I take issue, but I recommend. It blends in seamlessly as well. I wouldn't buy again but am happy to have tried it.
Cynthia M.
Cynthia M.
Canyon Cntry, CA

This highlighter gives me life!! Yass! By by far my fave highlighter hands down. I blend it easily with my finger and I swear it gives me a young fresh face. It can be built up if you decide to put a powder highlighter over. I can't live with out this product!!
Kiara R.
Kiara R.

I love this highlighter! It goes on the skin so well and leaves the perfect glow. This is my favorite highlighter that Benefit has ever come out with and it lasts for a long time! Also, you receive a lot of product so it is worth the price in my opinion.
kara b.
kara b.
Shelburne, VT

girl meets pearl is by far my favorite highlighter. it even suits my combination type skin. i love how the pale pink undertones match almost any skin color. it lasts long throughout the day. overall i am a repeat customer and i will continue to buy it.
EZX Anna C.
EZX Anna C.

This is a very sweet thing! I like to use it as a base, with a beautiful glow) I put the foundation on top and get a beautiful smooth skin. Has a pearly, pink color and it makes skin color healthy and beautiful! And it also has a wonderful fragrance !
B A.
B A.
Fayetteville, AR

The pearls in this highlighter are so bomb and they make my skin look BOMB.COM!!!! I skin is oily but this doesn't grease up my face whatsoever. I love this highlighter and it will stay near and dear to my heart forever because of those bomb pearls.
Lindsay W.
Lindsay W.

I love this highlighter. It's beautiful and gives a soft glow to the skin. I especially like to mix it with my foundation or for a quick glow I put a little above my blush. This is great for most fair to medium skin tones and would highly recommend.
Maggie S.
Maggie S.

Is this good for very pale skin?
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.

Is this really worth the money?
Diana D.
Diana D.
N Hollywood, CA

What is your favorite highlighter?
Melinda W.
Melinda W.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this a highlighter for just above the cheek bone or for anywhere?
Vivien K.
Vivien K.
Budapest

I've heard good things about this product, but I have medium skin tone. Would it work for me?

Join Now