BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #94 in Highlighter

• Is this worth the money? And is it very noticeable or subtle when...2 Answers
  • Is this product good is it pigmented is it worth my money?2 Answers
  • How does this compare to the Watt's Up highlighter? 2 Answers
Benefit Cosmetics Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
  • "I love that I can dab it on my cheek bones and stipple it for a perfect radiant glow without any mess or ruining my brush." in 6 reviews
Meredith F.
I know a lot of people that really love this product, however it was not for me. I felt as though the color was almost too pink and too noticeable. I want a highlighter that is subtle. Maybe it was my skin tone, but I would not buy this again.
Porscha G.
San Bernardino, CA
It's a great product, a little goes a long way! I also love the company's message. The product is easy to apply and blend, I would only use a small amount for oily/combo skin. It is a little pigmented to give off that pearl illuminessensce. I would recommend it.
Cynthia M.
Canyon Cntry, CA
This highlighter gives me life!! Yass! By by far my fave highlighter hands down. I blend it easily with my finger and I swear it gives me a young fresh face. It can be built up if you decide to put a powder highlighter over. I can't live with out this product!!
Alexandra S.
This highlighter goes on beautifully and is a staple in my beauty arsenal! Not only is it amazingly pigmented and spreads like butter but it also have a very nice smell to it, super fresh and clean smell! The packaging is nice, Benefit always sells me with their super cute packaging and easy to figure out!
Logann P.
So easy to use and gives you such a nice shimmer. A little goes a long way so build it up and don't expect to be able to remove it easily if you apply too much. It is a great highlighter to try just not my favourite.
Jennifer S.
I really like this highlighter!  Although I usually prefer a powder over cream this one is not overly liquidy or creamy and dries fast.  I also really like the pearl shimmery color it leaves.  Only downside is I can't use it when it is overly hot and know I will be sweating because it is too shiney then!
Kaelyn B.
Killeen, TX
So I originally went to Ulta to buy Watts Up from benefit but they were sold out! So I got this instead. At first I wasn't too impressed with it. (I was mainly use to powder highlighters) I started to warm up to it when I didn't want to do a full face but still wanted to look refresh. This makes for a dewy soft glow. I only use it once in awhile still a die hard powder girl.
Debbie C.
I really don't like this one it's too sticky and wipes off pretty easily and it just feels weird when you put it on your face it's kind of like putting glue on its kind of strange the consistency
Stephanie A.
Katy, TX
Other than the fact that this smells really good, it works good too! I love to mix this with my foundation sometimes to give it a glow or I'll wear it alone when I don't feel like wearing any foundation! It has a nice golden/shimmer glow to it which is nice. Suitable best for med. skin tone
Vanessa L.
Wichita Falls, TX
Great staying power, will last about 8 hours without touchup! Silky smooth, blends into skin flawlessly, the shimmer is natural looking, but pops when you are in the sun, it does not sit on top of skin, does not set in pores!
Maggie S.
Is this good for very pale skin?
Alyssa M.
Is this really worth the money?
Diana D.
N Hollywood, CA
What is your favorite highlighter?
Melinda W.
Grand Rapids, MI
Is this a highlighter for just above the cheek bone or for anywhere?
Vivien K.
Budapest
I've heard good things about this product, but I have medium skin tone. Would it work for me?