Add a Photo

Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Photos (9)
Vittoria R.
Vittoria R.

This is a great product to use. I like to use it before I apply foundation to give the skin a more dewy finish! I've also used it after foundation as a base for a powder highlight! If you like a subtle glow this is perfect however you like sparkle then this may not be the highlight for you.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Clementon, NJ

I love the creaminess of the formula of this highlighter. It is great for dry skin since it helps to hydrate the skin as well. I do wish the formula was a pit more pigmented because it is a very subtle shimmer. I would recommend this if you are going for a more natural shine to the skin.
Sam W.
Sam W.
Philadelphia, PA

This highlighter is subtle and super blendable. If you're going for a benefit highlighter, I recommend this one for regular use over Benefit's High Beam or Watt's Up. I find that it is much easier to blend and adds just the right amount of light to my skin. It is pink-toned and pearly.
Alexandra García A.
Alexandra García A.

I love him! looks natural , it's beautiful color, goes a long , perfect for days on which you want to go natural and shiny, its price is excellent and lasts much skin if it seals well , it gives the appearance that you have cast brilliantine school and doing well to various skin tones
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Montreal , Quebec

This is the first highlighter I ever tried 6 years ago and I have tried many times but I keep going back. It is fantastic when applied to the whole face under foundation and equally as great when applied to target areas as a highlighter. Definition a fool proof, easy to use product.
Annika P.
Annika P.
Scharnstein

In my opinion this is one of the best cream highlighters you can go for if you're looking for an "everyday highlighter". The consistency is just amazing and it blends in with your Make up so well. Additionally the packaging is so beautiful and girly!
Definitely in love with this!
Jayne A.
Jayne A.

The first highlighter I ever owned. Really like the texture, not too liquidy. Creamy and easy to blend. Universally flattering colour. I love this kind of twist-up packaging because you don't have to cut open a tube or struggle with a bottle to get every last bit of product out.
Anna P.
Anna P.
Calgary, AB

I love the packaging it is very cute. Definitely a eye catcher. I am a first time highlighter user and this is definitely a good highlighter for beggingers. It's a little pricey, around 40 dollars. I would recommend this to someone who wants a subtle simple highlight. East to use
Bahar U.
Bahar U.
Atlanta, GA

Love it, easy to use.. A lot easier to use than high beam highlighter, even though I love the color of high beam. Shimmery finish which i like for a highlighter. it was great on my skin and I am combination. I would definitely buy it again, especially when this one runs out.
Katherine L.
Katherine L.

I use this as a primer as well as a highlighter as it gives a nice glow under my BB cream. It smells so nice. I bought this at my Benefit stand whilst having a make over, I was a first time user until now but I wouldn't go back. This is now an essential in my make up bag.
Diana D.
Diana D.
N Hollywood, CA

What is your favorite highlighter?
Maggie S.
Maggie S.

Is this good for very pale skin?
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.

Is this really worth the money?
Vivien K.
Vivien K.
Budapest

I've heard good things about this product, but I have medium skin tone. Would it work for me?
Monica D.
Monica D.
Lawrenceville, GA

Does it give you a dewy look?

Join Now