Add a Photo
Photos (17)
Isabelle B.
Isabelle B.
Las Vegas, NV
I have such mixed feelings! It REALLY highlights. I would almost say it's glittery and that's the only reason I'm iffy. I only use this on days when I want a really intense highlight. It does what it claims to do though and it also has a nice scent.
Abby N.
Abby N.
Roeland Park, KS
In LOVE with this product. I use this as a highlighter almost every day and it just gives my skin a little glow that makes me look better. It's not shimmery, but just gives your face a little extra glow. This is my favorite highlighter I have used.
Sophie M.
Sophie M.
La Jolla, CA
This is a great highlighter. it has easy application process. It also blends very nicely. You can control the amount that comes off the top to get just the perfect shimmery look with out looking too shiny. I love this and would recommend to anyone
Linden W.
Linden W.
Dec. 8, 2016, 9:03 p.m.
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
I love this golden pink golw. This is a wonderful cream highlight. It blends out beautifully and looks especially stunning in the brow bone. This product smells great too. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who loves a cream highlight.
July 30, 2016, 8:07 p.m.
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
First off, this smells so nice. When I opened it I was so surprised with the scent. The color is beautiful. It's a nice glowing pink. It's very long wearing. It's very easy to apply on the cheek bones and blend out. I use a sponge to apply it.
Kayla L.
Kayla L.
Westport, MA
Nov. 29, 2016, 5:38 p.m.
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
Love using this both under and over my makeup but I sometimes feel like it leaves a sticky feeling on my cheekbones. The pearl color is unlike any other highlighter i've tried and works with my warn toned skin, which i was unsure if it would.
kristin W.
kristin W.
Jefferson City, MO
This has been in my makeup collection for years. Not my favorite highlight anymore but it is very pretty when I want a subtle glow on my cheeks. Pretty rose gold kind of color. Would recommend if that's the kind of color highlight you like.
Allison M.
Allison M.
I've tried so many highlighters and this is by far my favorite. It quickly became a beauty staple that I can't go without. It gives my complexion a dewy summer glow by a couple dabs on my cheekbones. Wonderful product. I highly recommend!
Jaycie O.
Jaycie O.
This is by far my favorite highlighter. It blends easily, doesn't get splotchy throughout the day, and isn't too overwhelming. It is very affordable compared to some other high-end highlighters. I would definitely recommend this product!
Anna C.
Anna C.
I really like this product. It gives a very pretty glow; I've found it to have more pink undertones than anything. However, it is better for more glamorous looks, not everyday use. I keep a small travel-sized tube for special occasions.
Maggie S.
Maggie S.
Is this good for very pale skin?
Diana D.
Diana D.
N Hollywood, CA
What is your favorite highlighter?
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Is this really worth the money?
How do you apply this?
Vivien K.
Vivien K.
Budapest
I've heard good things about this product, but I have medium skin tone. Would it work for me?