Add a Photo

Photos (17)
VE-1137207 Genessys P.
VE-1137207 Genessys P.
miami, florida

Los iluminadores son lo mas TOP de la tendencia 2016. Es un iluminador muy famoso debido a que es un color champagne con brillitos súper chiquitos en dorado, que queda muy bonito cuando se aplica. Lo malo de este producto es su precio ya que es muy costoso, pero del resto es una buena inversión.
Sam W.
Sam W.
Collegeville, PA

This highlighter is subtle and super blendable. If you're going for a benefit highlighter, I recommend this one for regular use over Benefit's High Beam or Watt's Up. I find that it is much easier to blend and adds just the right amount of light to my skin. It is pink-toned and pearly.
Alexandra García A.
Alexandra García A.

I love him! looks natural , it's beautiful color, goes a long , perfect for days on which you want to go natural and shiny, its price is excellent and lasts much skin if it seals well , it gives the appearance that you have cast brilliantine school and doing well to various skin tones
Maisie C.
Maisie C.
San Francisco , CA

This is a beautiful liquid highlighter that adds the perfect amount of glow without being glittery. I would recommend for paler skin tones given that it is very pink. Has a fruity scent that I am not a big fan of but overall I love this product. Great natural glow for fair skin tones
Noelle W.
Noelle W.

I love this highlight. It's subtle and perfect for an everyday natural look. I find it very easy to blend because it's so lightweight and sheer. I recommend this to everyone whether you want something subtle or highly pigmented with build able coverage, this is an amazing product.
Bahar U.
Bahar U.
Atlanta, GA

Love it, easy to use.. A lot easier to use than high beam highlighter, even though I love the color of high beam. Shimmery finish which i like for a highlighter. it was great on my skin and I am combination. I would definitely buy it again, especially when this one runs out.
Jessy H.
Jessy H.
Boone, CO

I love this! It is easy to apply and it blends so well that it doesn't even look like it's on. Since its a liquid rather than a powder, it can be tricky to get right, but it works quite well. I got this from ulta. I find myself reaching for it a lot rather than my powders
Alia a.
Alia a.
Milwaukee, WI

This highlighter is amazing I absolutely love it! It looks so nice when put on and gives a great touch of glow to the skin. I would recommend this to people because of just how nice the constancy is and the application is quite simple. This just a great product in general
Charlotte S.
Charlotte S.
Alexandria, VA

I'm a big fan of benefit cosmetics and this product is no exception. It is very easy to use, but I've found I do need to do a touch up once or twice during the day to keep the shimmery effect. But since the color is so nice, I would still recommend this product to others!
marisa m.
marisa m.
Santa Maria, TX

I love this product its super cute and gives a beautiful glow to my skin its just amazing my skin is warm beige and its a little dry i it worked perfect with my skin complexion ! I'd love to own one but so far I've only tried the samples!! highly recomment this product .
Maggie S.
Maggie S.

Is this good for very pale skin?
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.

Is this really worth the money?
Diana D.
Diana D.
N Hollywood, CA

What is your favorite highlighter?
Melinda W.
Melinda W.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this a highlighter for just above the cheek bone or for anywhere?
Vivien K.
Vivien K.
Budapest

I've heard good things about this product, but I have medium skin tone. Would it work for me?

Join Now