BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #94 in Highlighter

• Is this worth the money? And is it very noticeable or subtle when...2 Answers
  • Is this product good is it pigmented is it worth my money?2 Answers
  • How does this compare to the Watt's Up highlighter? 2 Answers
Benefit Cosmetics Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
  • "I love that I can dab it on my cheek bones and stipple it for a perfect radiant glow without any mess or ruining my brush." in 6 reviews
Daranie P.
THIS IS BY FAR, MY FAVORITE HIGHLIGHTER! It gives such a natural, subtle look, which is what I go for. It could be worn on a daily basis, without you being judged for wearing "too much highlighter", which I am not saying is a bad thing, but I prefer a natural look on myself.
Charlotte S.
Alexandria, VA
I'm a big fan of benefit cosmetics and this product is no exception. It is very easy to use, but I've found I do need to do a touch up once or twice during the day to keep the shimmery effect. But since the color is so nice, I would still recommend this product to others!
Hilary T.
Auburn, CA
This is an amazing product! unlike other products, it is very simple to use with a built-in applicator, which is most suited for broad lines. This product does make fine detail difficult to replicate, but, overall, it is a great everyday product!
kara b.
Shelburne, VT
girl meets pearl is by far my favorite highlighter. it even suits my combination type skin. i love how the pale pink undertones match almost any skin color. it lasts long throughout the day. overall i am a repeat customer and i will continue to buy it.
Teresa E.
Havertown, PA
A lot of people LOVE this highlighter so I was excited to try it, but it did nothing for me at all! Nothing showed up on my face no matter what I did, there was just no glow at all. I gave it to a friend who loved it so maybe it's just not meant to be for me personally.
Jackie K.
This highlighter is AMAZING! It also lasts forever ! I purchased this product about 3+ years ago and I use it every day!! It adds an amazing highlight to my cheekbones without being too heavy! I would definitely buy this product again and again.
gizell m.
Laredo, TX
To be honest ive never tried this product theyre many highlighters out there benefit is not cheap at all but you know theres cheaper options out there that work as well but it would be fun to try this the packaging is so eye catching and cute
nanci b.
durham
This is a very nice pearl colored higlight for a gentle glow. It is not shimmery, just glowy. It also looks very nautural on my skin. I have the liquid version of this and sometimes I will like to mix it with my foudation for an all over dewy skin which looks beautiful
Kelly Y.
North Augusta, SC
One of my favorite highlighters! It's a gorgeous pink champagne color that adds highlight without being overpowering, and it can be built up if wanted. I love the packaging. I have very fair skin with neutral leaning cool undertones, and I love the way this looks. I will definitely be repurchasing once I run out.
Meredith F.
I know a lot of people that really love this product, however it was not for me. I felt as though the color was almost too pink and too noticeable. I want a highlighter that is subtle. Maybe it was my skin tone, but I would not buy this again.
Maggie S.
Is this good for very pale skin?
Alyssa M.
Is this really worth the money?
Diana D.
N Hollywood, CA
What is your favorite highlighter?
Melinda W.
Grand Rapids, MI
Is this a highlighter for just above the cheek bone or for anywhere?
Vivien K.
Budapest
I've heard good things about this product, but I have medium skin tone. Would it work for me?