BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #76 in Highlighter

Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

• Is this worth the money? And is it very noticeable or subtle when a...2 Answers
  • Is this product good is it pigmented is it worth my money?2 Answers
  • How does this compare to the Watt's Up highlighter? 2 Answers
Benefit Cosmetics Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
  • "I love that I can dab it on my cheek bones and stipple it for a perfect radiant glow without any mess or ruining my brush." in 6 reviews
Alia a.
Alia a.
Milwaukee, WI
This highlighter is amazing I absolutely love it! It looks so nice when put on and gives a great touch of glow to the skin. I would recommend this to people because of just how nice the constancy is and the application is quite simple. This just a great product in general
Jessy H.
Jessy H.
Boone, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this! It is easy to apply and it blends so well that it doesn't even look like it's on. Since its a liquid rather than a powder, it can be tricky to get right, but it works quite well. I got this from ulta. I find myself reaching for it a lot rather than my powders
marisa m.
marisa m.
Santa Maria, TX
I love this product its super cute and gives a beautiful glow to my skin its just amazing my skin is warm beige and its a little dry i it worked perfect with my skin complexion ! I'd love to own one but so far I've only tried the samples!! highly recomment this product .
Ytzayana M.
Ytzayana M.
Del Valle, TX
I love this highlighter. I'm not a fan of the super shiny highlight I've seen on social media. I find that I don't want to look like a light bulb. This highlighter is subtle and has a natural glowy sheen to it. I think it looks quite beautiful with natural make up.
lucí g.
lucí g.
Benefit is one of the best brands I know, their products have a good finish. This country is well known and everyone likes, I am no exception. Actually I have not an illuminator but it looks good, I love a lot of these products, really are lovely, 5 star and more!
Cynthia C.
Cynthia C.
Linden, MI
This was my first every highlighter I purchase. I actually still really love it. A little goes a long way. I have very pale skin and it works wonderful on me. Its super cute and portable. I don't worry about it breaking while I travel. Its my go-to when traveling.
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Citrus Hts, CA
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
Lovely highlighter. This product gives a nice highlight that isn't shimmery, but gives a glow effect. The price for the amount of product is where I take issue, but I recommend. It blends in seamlessly as well. I wouldn't buy again but am happy to have tried it.
Kiara R.
Kiara R.
I love this highlighter! It goes on the skin so well and leaves the perfect glow. This is my favorite highlighter that Benefit has ever come out with and it lasts for a long time! Also, you receive a lot of product so it is worth the price in my opinion.
B A.
B A.
Fayetteville, AR
The pearls in this highlighter are so bomb and they make my skin look BOMB.COM!!!! I skin is oily but this doesn't grease up my face whatsoever. I love this highlighter and it will stay near and dear to my heart forever because of those bomb pearls.
Lindsay W.
Lindsay W.
I love this highlighter. It's beautiful and gives a soft glow to the skin. I especially like to mix it with my foundation or for a quick glow I put a little above my blush. This is great for most fair to medium skin tones and would highly recommend.
Maggie S.
Maggie S.
Is this good for very pale skin?
Diana D.
Diana D.
N Hollywood, CA
What is your favorite highlighter?
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Is this really worth the money?
Emily Q.
Emily Q.
How do you apply this?
Vivien K.
Vivien K.
Budapest
I've heard good things about this product, but I have medium skin tone. Would it work for me?