Add a Photo

Photos (15)
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.
San Jose, CA

I like this highlighter it's easy to apply and the color is great. I feel like the color would work for every skin tone. It gives off a nice shimmer. I wouldn't say it's a natural shimmer. If you're looking for natural shimmer, not the one to try. If you like to shimmer and make sure everyone knows you're shimmering, then this is perfect.
Amber P.
Amber P.

I'm not much for fussy makeup beyond the basicas. This highlighter, though, offer a lovely shimmer if you place it correctly just on the brow bone and the lower, outer ridge of the eye socket/high cheekbone. it's soft and offer just a hint of a shimmer and bring out natural beauty and catch the light. I do enjoy it for special occasions.
Kristin G.
Kristin G.
Pembroke, NC

Holy grail hilight! It's pigmented but not one of those "bam in your face" hilights which I don't mind. I have dry skin and works well for me, can't speak for oily skin. It's easy to apply and blends beautifully with a makeup sponge. I wish benefit would come out with different colors of this hilight and I definitely would buy them all.
Megan I.
Megan I.
Louisville, KY

THIS IS THE BEST!!!! I use it every single day. I use it right below brows to make my brows pop and then on the highlight areas of my face. It is not expensive, forget the price, but I didn't think it was extreme. A little goes a long way too! Would recommend to anyone as it isn't greasy, and works great! Love how it makes my face look.
Marlow R.
Marlow R.
Waterlooville UK

I love, love, love this product! Recommended it too so many people in and out of my family! At first I was so unsure on buying this product due to the mixed reviews, but you really need to try for yourself before you listen too others! Sadly ran out of this product. But it lasted such a long time! Defiantly need to re order one or two!
Amy Y.
Amy Y.

I really love the subtle sheen that this highlighter gives! I was never a huge fan of liquid highlighters, but this one is very nice and not too liquidy that you can't control where it goes. I only have a sample size, so I cannot speak to the full-size applicator, I could imagine it being either very useful or very inconvenient.
Clarissa M.
Clarissa M.
Porterville, CA

I don't have a good time waster for but the only thing way of saying ooooo and his family in a my my friends to play the piano is not an easy to play the piano is not an easy to play it for me but I'm so tired and one in my room for a few other side oooh to get OoooH and his colleagues at a time when we get OOoohhh ooooooooooooo
Marjan S.
Marjan S.
Australia

I absolutely love this Benefit Girl meets pearl highlighter. This soft, liquid pearl luminizer features light-reflecting pigments to give your complexion an exquisite, dewy glow. It includes raspberry & chamomile, known for their soothing properties and sweet almond seed extract known to help improve skin firmness & smoothness.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Philadelphia, PA

Girl meets pear is one of my favorite highlighters, it gives my brown skin a beautiful healthy glow. Its super easy to apply you can use your fingers and dab it on, but i like to use it with a highlight brush. its shimmery but not to much a little goes a long way i would recommend it to anyone it works great with all skin tones
allison v.
allison v.

I love this highlighter it honestly one of my favorites! You don't have to use a brush it to put it on. To get the product out its a twist really simple to use. This will look great on anyone! I have had the same one for a while now and its still going strong so it lasts awhile. I would definitely buy this product again. :)
Maggie S.
Maggie S.

Is this good for very pale skin?
Diana D.
Diana D.
N Hollywood, CA

What is your favorite highlighter?
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.

Is this really worth the money?
Monica D.
Monica D.
Lawrenceville, GA

Does it give you a dewy look?
Vivien K.
Vivien K.
Budapest

I've heard good things about this product, but I have medium skin tone. Would it work for me?

Join Now