Add a Photo

Photos (9)
Clarissa M.
Clarissa M.
Porterville, CA

I don't have a good time waster for but the only thing way of saying ooooo and his family in a my my friends to play the piano is not an easy to play the piano is not an easy to play it for me but I'm so tired and one in my room for a few other side oooh to get OoooH and his colleagues at a time when we get OOoohhh ooooooooooooo
Monique M.
Monique M.
Philadelphia, PA

Girl meets pear is one of my favorite highlighters, it gives my brown skin a beautiful healthy glow. Its super easy to apply you can use your fingers and dab it on, but i like to use it with a highlight brush. its shimmery but not to much a little goes a long way i would recommend it to anyone it works great with all skin tones
allison v.
allison v.

I love this highlighter it honestly one of my favorites! You don't have to use a brush it to put it on. To get the product out its a twist really simple to use. This will look great on anyone! I have had the same one for a while now and its still going strong so it lasts awhile. I would definitely buy this product again. :)
Paige R.
Paige R.

This is a fabulous highlighting product. The color is a gorgeous radiant golden pink and it provides the most flawless and subtle glow to your cheeks. One thing I have noticed is that compared to every other liquid/cream highlight, this one is by far the most subtle. As with all Benefit products, this smells fresh and nice.
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Santee, CA

This is the highlighter I began using (before I knew hot actually use highlighter) and I do love it! It leaves a great pink/champagne highlight. I do recommend using it at night as sometimes, during the day it can come off as a little too pink. The only reason why I'm giving this four stars is because of the price.
Brandi S.
Brandi S.
Concord

I've had this in my makeup bag ever since I was introduced into the world of makeup. My friend always used this on her face and I loved the way it glowed when the light hit it (this was before I even knew what a highlighter was). It's easy to use and I as much as I use it, I feel like the tube will never run out.
Beth R.
Beth R.

I got a little sample size of this in the "primping with the stars" kit and it's one of my favourite items. It provides a nice sheen that isn't too overpowering. It is eye-catching and pretty!
It's definitely a good highlighter for beginners, as it's not easy to mess up the application. Highly recommended! :)
Whitney A.
Whitney A.

I received this product as a free birthday gift from Sephora a few years ago. It highlights ok but I find the formula too watery and it doesn't work well over foundation set with a powder. I have barely used it. Maybe I just haven't found the best way to apply it yet. There are better highlighters out there.
Kathy D.
Kathy D.
Murrysville, PA

I used this as a primer and while it wasn't long lasting or good at setting foundation, it did give me this glow from within. However, this was pretty bad for oily or combination skin. The smell was pleasant, as with most Benefit products. The packaging is cute but this wasn't the best highlighter.
Genessys P.
Genessys P.
miami

Los iluminadores son lo mas TOP de la tendencia 2016. Es un iluminador muy famoso debido a que es un color champagne con brillitos súper chiquitos en dorado, que queda muy bonito cuando se aplica. Lo malo de este producto es su precio ya que es muy costoso, pero del resto es una buena inversión.
Diana D.
Diana D.
N Hollywood, CA

What is your favorite highlighter?
Maggie S.
Maggie S.

Is this good for very pale skin?
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.

Is this really worth the money?
Vivien K.
Vivien K.
Budapest

I've heard good things about this product, but I have medium skin tone. Would it work for me?
Monica D.
Monica D.
Lawrenceville, GA

Does it give you a dewy look?

Join Now