Add a Photo

Photos (16)
Kelly Y.
Kelly Y.
North Augusta, SC

One of my favorite highlighters! It's a gorgeous pink champagne color that adds highlight without being overpowering, and it can be built up if wanted. I love the packaging. I have very fair skin with neutral leaning cool undertones, and I love the way this looks. I will definitely be repurchasing once I run out.
Laura R.
Laura R.
Doral, FL

This is a liquid highlighters that is a silvery shade. It is very shimmery but not glittery. You can use it under a powder highlight to really increase its power. I think those that enjoy liquid highlighters can get use of it. Personally I don't care for it because I prefer powder highlighters. Just not for me.
Beth R.
Beth R.

I got a little sample size of this in the "primping with the stars" kit and it's one of my favourite items. It provides a nice sheen that isn't too overpowering. It is eye-catching and pretty!
It's definitely a good highlighter for beginners, as it's not easy to mess up the application. Highly recommended! :)
Michelle F.
Michelle F.

I bought this out of a spur of the moment! It has a nice natural shimmery finish. It is pretty long lasting I'd say! It makes a nice natural glow under foundation. I'd repurchase if you like natural makeup wouldn't really recommended it if you are into heavy duty full glam makeup! But that is just my opinion!
Kathy D.
Kathy D.
Murrysville, PA

I used this as a primer and while it wasn't long lasting or good at setting foundation, it did give me this glow from within. However, this was pretty bad for oily or combination skin. The smell was pleasant, as with most Benefit products. The packaging is cute but this wasn't the best highlighter.
VE-1137207 Genessys P.
VE-1137207 Genessys P.
Miami, Florida

Los iluminadores son lo mas TOP de la tendencia 2016. Es un iluminador muy famoso debido a que es un color champagne con brillitos súper chiquitos en dorado, que queda muy bonito cuando se aplica. Lo malo de este producto es su precio ya que es muy costoso, pero del resto es una buena inversión.
Vittoria R.
Vittoria R.

This is a great product to use. I like to use it before I apply foundation to give the skin a more dewy finish! I've also used it after foundation as a base for a powder highlight! If you like a subtle glow this is perfect however you like sparkle then this may not be the highlight for you.
I use this highlighter on my cheekbones and I also use it with my foundation I mix it in with my foundation to give my base a dewy finish and it makes it look natural. It has pink undertones so it looks like a natural shine and not a fake shine. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Sam W.
Sam W.
Collegeville, PA

This highlighter is subtle and super blendable. If you're going for a benefit highlighter, I recommend this one for regular use over Benefit's High Beam or Watt's Up. I find that it is much easier to blend and adds just the right amount of light to my skin. It is pink-toned and pearly.
Alexandra García A.
Alexandra García A.

I love him! looks natural , it's beautiful color, goes a long , perfect for days on which you want to go natural and shiny, its price is excellent and lasts much skin if it seals well , it gives the appearance that you have cast brilliantine school and doing well to various skin tones
Maggie S.
Maggie S.

Is this good for very pale skin?
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.

Is this really worth the money?
Diana D.
Diana D.
N Hollywood, CA

What is your favorite highlighter?
Melinda W.
Melinda W.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this a highlighter for just above the cheek bone or for anywhere?
Vivien K.
Vivien K.
Budapest

I've heard good things about this product, but I have medium skin tone. Would it work for me?

Join Now