BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #94 in Highlighter

• Is this worth the money? And is it very noticeable or subtle when...2 Answers
  • Is this product good is it pigmented is it worth my money?2 Answers
  • How does this compare to the Watt's Up highlighter? 2 Answers
Benefit Cosmetics Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
  • "I love that I can dab it on my cheek bones and stipple it for a perfect radiant glow without any mess or ruining my brush." in 6 reviews
Erika M.
Modesto, CA
I love adding this highlighter to my makeup look! I like to "shine bright like a diamond" and this does the job perfectly.
Paola B.
I wanna this product, i think that a girl everything would have a highlighter this is very nice, the face will look beauty
Emily F.
I used this as a primer and I still saw it under my foundation. It's very pretty and it's a pearly white but very blendable
Brandy G.
Gastonia, NC
Great highlighter in stick form. The name and packaging are super cute! Apply to cheeks and then blend in for a great glow
Diana K.
Raleigh, NC
This stuff is so amazing I use it every single day!! It really gives you this nauaral looking glow and it smells amazing!!
Caroline H.
Philadelphia, PA
Girl Meets Pearl provides the perfect pearly pinky shimmery highlights for my face. It's so smooth and light. I love it!
LACEY S.
N Richlnd Hls, TX
I love this stuff!!! This highlight can go from looking natural to full strobe!!! Go buy it! You won't regret it! LOVE!!!
emely c.
Pearland, TX
I love this. It leaves a nice highlight to your face and its nice and soft and creamy . Lobe this product would recommend
Betty C.
Fountain Vly, CA
One of my favorite liquid highlighters. Gives a beautiful natural glow. A little goes a long way and lasts all day long.
Stephanie D.
I kean this is the pearliest. cleanest form of a highlight. it doesn't move all day and only stays to the wanted areas.
Maggie S.
Is this good for very pale skin?
Alyssa M.
Is this really worth the money?
Diana D.
N Hollywood, CA
What is your favorite highlighter?
Melinda W.
Grand Rapids, MI
Is this a highlighter for just above the cheek bone or for anywhere?
Vivien K.
Budapest
I've heard good things about this product, but I have medium skin tone. Would it work for me?