Add a Photo

Photos (15)
Kery L.
Kery L.
Sterling, IL

Good quality of all the products... beautiful pearl color for highlight very recommend
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Shreveport, LA

I love this cream highlighter! When I bought this, I had a hard time choosing between a pink or gold undertone. I'm glad I made the choice I did! The finish is shimmery and really pretty. I would recommend this to others and purchase again.
Sheri K.
Sheri K.
Statesville, NC

This has pink undertones that impart a healthy glow. It's easy to blend and I love this highlighter!
LACIE S.
LACIE S.
Las Vegas, Nv

I love the product for low-key days when i want to toss on some BB Cream and highlighter and go! The only downside to this is that I'm not a big fan of the packaging as you have to twist the product for it to come out. A few of the holes in the packaging became clogged.
Veronica D.
Veronica D.
Mount pleasant , Mi

I absolutely love this stuff! It's a pretty glow and it looks so natural on my face! I recommend it to everyone
Sara G.
Sara G.

I got the travel size of this and its so small also its very very sutil I´m very white almost pale and doesnt really shows on my skin
Kate S.
Kate S.
Louisville, KY

Great subtle highlight! I love using this for daytime at work and stuff. It's not super intense, but I like it still! I got a sample in a gift set and probably won't get another one full size. I normally apply with a damp sponge and my fingers :)
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Glendale, AZ

I love this highlighter. It adds the perfect amount of highlight to the tops of my cheekbones and I love the glow it gives. Looks great on natural skin as well as makeup.
Laura G.
Laura G.
Davenport, FL

I WANTED TO LOVE THIS PRODUCT SO MUCH BUT NEVER QUITE FELT IN LOVE WITH IT. DON'T GET ME WRONG.. IT IS A GREAT PRODUCT, BUT I FEEL THERE ARE BETTER ONES OUT THERE. IF YOU WANT TO TRY THIS, DO WHAT I DID FIRST AND ASK FOR A SAMPLE.
Cay A.
Cay A.
Somerset, KY

This makes an amazing primer under your foundation. A girl at Sephora told me this is what she used to make her pale skin look plastic perfect and dewy. If you want your whole face to glow and reflect light and positivity, this is for you!
Maggie S.
Maggie S.

Is this good for very pale skin?
Diana D.
Diana D.
N Hollywood, CA

What is your favorite highlighter?
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.

Is this really worth the money?
Melinda W.
Melinda W.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this a highlighter for just above the cheek bone or for anywhere?
Vivien K.
Vivien K.
Budapest

I've heard good things about this product, but I have medium skin tone. Would it work for me?

Join Now