Add a Photo

25% off Concealers.

25% OFF

25% off Concealers.

5 days left

Up to 25% off Build Your Own Custom Makeup Kit.

25% OFF

Up to 25% off Build Your Own Custom Makeup Kit.
Free US Standard Shipping on $50+ order.

FREE SHIPPING

Free US Standard Shipping on $50+ order.
Free Standard Shipping on $50+ order and Samples.

FREE SHIPPING

Free Standard Shipping on $50+ order and Samples.
Free Real Sexy Steal Full Size Mascara Set with any $65 order.

FREE GIFT

Free Real Sexy Steal Full Size Mascara Set with any $65 order.

5 days left

Free Deluxe Goof Proof Sample and Hello Gorgeous Makeup Bag on any $40 order.

FREE GIFT

Free Deluxe Goof Proof Sample and Hello Gorgeous Makeup Bag on any $40 order.

Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Photos (17)
Diana K.
Diana K.
Raleigh, NC

This stuff is so amazing I use it every single day!! It really gives you this nauaral looking glow and it smells amazing!!
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Prnc Frederck, MD

I freakin love this stuff! I bought a sample pack of their products at Ulta and this is one of my new fav cream/liquid highlighters now. The product is like a pinky/bronzy/gold glow...not stark white like I have seen...so you get a beautiful dewy glow. LOVE <3
Jade R.
Jade R.
Garden Grove, CA

Benefit overall is one of the best brands at sephora, I recently got a sample of the girl meets pearl and I love it!!!!!! Its the perfect thing to put on your face if you don't feel like wearing makeup. It illuminates your face and gives you a nighttime glow if your going for a natural look.
Gabby T.
Gabby T.
New York , NY

I love everything from benefit. Thinking of converting to their whole line. This product gives you a wonderful natural looking glow that is not to overwhelming. I recommend using this instead of a bronzer if your bronzer already gives you a glow. Over all easy application, but you may need to reapply if you don't set your makeup.
Kylie M.
Kylie M.

I actually do like this. It smells really nice all of benefits products smell amazing though. It is pretty liquids but I can deal with it. The highlight it gives is so beautiful. Right on the cheek bones gives you a really pretty summery glow. I apply it with my fingers or a duo fiber concealer brush. Although I wish it lasted a long time. I find this highlighter dies down within an hour or two which I don't like I might just stick to my Mary loumanizer.
Geraldine C.
Geraldine C.

Great liquid blush. It add a great look like I your cheek bones. Some people say that it smells like yogurt, but Ithis doesn't smell like that to me
Niki K.
Niki K.

I love all things benefit!!! Goes on soft and looks great with all skin tones. Love going to Ulta to get it.
melinda b.
melinda b.

Go to highlighter! It has a golden rose tone that looks great with my skin. I use it every time I wear make up. 10/10
Pamela P.
Pamela P.
Eastanollee, GA

Its perfect pearly pinky shimmery highlights for my face. It's so smooth and light. I really love this. I would recommend it to anyone.
Taylor W.
Taylor W.
Lexington, Ma

I love all benefit products, they do exactly what they are meant to, and they have any beauty product you could need.
Maggie S.
Maggie S.

Is this good for very pale skin?
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.

Is this really worth the money?
Diana D.
Diana D.
N Hollywood, CA

What is your favorite highlighter?
Melinda W.
Melinda W.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this a highlighter for just above the cheek bone or for anywhere?
Vivien K.
Vivien K.
Budapest

I've heard good things about this product, but I have medium skin tone. Would it work for me?