Add a Photo

Photos (9)
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
Fontana, CA

I used this product and I loved it. Great coverage! When you use this product you don't get that cakes build up like you do with other products.
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Savannah, GA

I received a sample of this product in one of my birchboxes. I like that it's easy to apply and gives a nice, subtle glow to my skin.
Allison P.
Allison P.

I love benefit but this one isn't a huge winner for me. It smells nice. But the consistency is too liquid and doesn't do much for me.
Makayla M.
Makayla M.
Monson, MA

I have this in the mini tube, and it works amazing. It has a nice, natural glow and just makes your skin look absolutely beautiful.
Megan H.
Megan H.
Centralia, WA

I don't know about you ladies, but I really enjoy having glowing radiant skin. I find this is a perfect accompaniment to High Beam.
Kara R.
Kara R.
Norman, OK

This product is just okay to me. It's not the best highlighter but not the worst either. I wish it looked better on the skin
Diana K.
Diana K.
Raleigh, NC

This stuff is so amazing I use it every single day!! It really gives you this nauaral looking glow and it smells amazing!!
emely c.
emely c.
Pearland, TX

I love this. It leaves a nice highlight to your face and its nice and soft and creamy . Lobe this product would recommend
melinda b.
melinda b.

Go to highlighter! It has a golden rose tone that looks great with my skin. I use it every time I wear make up. 10/10
Taylor W.
Taylor W.
Lexington, MA

I love all benefit products, they do exactly what they are meant to, and they have any beauty product you could need.
Diana D.
Diana D.
N Hollywood, CA

What is your favorite highlighter?
Maggie S.
Maggie S.

Is this good for very pale skin?
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.

Is this really worth the money?
Vivien K.
Vivien K.
Budapest

I've heard good things about this product, but I have medium skin tone. Would it work for me?
Monica D.
Monica D.
Lawrenceville, GA

Does it give you a dewy look?

Join Now