BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #83 in Highlighter

Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

• Is this worth the money? And is it very noticeable or subtle when a...2 Answers
  • Is this product good is it pigmented is it worth my money?2 Answers
  • How does this compare to the Watt's Up highlighter? 2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "I love that I can dab it on my cheek bones and stipple it for a perfect radiant glow without any mess or ruining my brush." in 6 reviews
Hilary A.
Hilary A.
Pittsburgh, PA
Gives me that underlying glow everyday in every way. Easily blendable, lightweight, and lovely for any undertone
Christine C.
Christine C.
Marshfield, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love benefit products and highlighter is a must in makeup these days! I love this highlighter it's great for dry skin cause it's a liquid! I apply with a beauty blender and glow all day long! It's more of a sheer glow but very pretty!
Rachel P.
Rachel P.
Bedford, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This highlighter is okay. It's kinda watery and too pink for my personal taste and skin tone. I feel like the price point is high for what this product offers.
Kavita P.
Kavita P.
Glendale, AZ
Perfect pink natural glow to your skin
Its one of the best highlighter
Love this product
Bei L.
Bei L.
Monterey Park, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love my benefit highlighter! I've been using this product for years! Very easy to use and it looks good on my skin.
Kendreya R.
Kendreya R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is really good if you want an astonishing highlight. This highlighter will have your face shining.
Gladys A.
Gladys A.
Port Arthur, TX
Love how it's easily to apply on and how the color just pops on your skin , use it daily and I still don't have any problems with it .
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Merced, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is just ok in my opinion but I have tried cheaper products that work better honestly
Yagnanira R.
Yagnanira R.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Well, for a year now I've been OBSESSED with this product! At first I thought it was going to be way shimmery like the other Highlighter I tried but no, this one is just perfect. I can even use it to go to work. I ended up with the flu and then another bad virus last winter and this was in my "SOS healthy glow" makeup kit! LOL! I know it may seems a bit expensive but not once I regretted buying it.
Megan H.
Megan H.
I absolutely love this highlighter! The formula is really nice & it creates a gorgeous subtle shimmery glow! It's very quick-drying, stays put for hours, & doesn't smear or smudge. It's easy to apply with a finger (dab a small amount on quickly) or use a stippling brush. I prefer to use it on my upper cheek bones & sometimes also apply a small amount to brow bones. It is definitely worth the price, you really only need to use a small amount so it lasts a long time!
Maggie S.
Maggie S.
Is this good for very pale skin?
Diana D.
Diana D.
N Hollywood, CA
What is your favorite highlighter?
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Is this really worth the money?
Emily Q.
Emily Q.
How do you apply this?
Vivien K.
Vivien K.
Budapest
I've heard good things about this product, but I have medium skin tone. Would it work for me?