BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #76 in Highlighter

Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Buy on Sephora
  • "I love that I can dab it on my cheek bones and stipple it for a perfect radiant glow without any mess or ruining my brush." in 6 reviews
Alex G.
Alex G.
Memphis, TN
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
I love this highlighter, along with every other Benefit product I have ever used. It is sheer and does the job.
Kalie A.
Kalie A.
Saint Louis, MO
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
I dig this benefit cosmetics girl meets pearl highlighter. It's easy to apply and to blend. I really like it. I don't have any cons about this.
Tree W.
Tree W.
I like this because it gives a light shine.. its perfect for casual makeup days. it doesn't work well over powder. its best used after putting on moisturizer and before your powder.
Carina G.
Carina G.
Phoenix, AZ
I bought this highlighter for my birthday and its not really amazing and worth the 30$ because its not a great highlighter. but it works great for a glowy primer.
Emily M.
Emily M.
This is a great highlighter for a quick and easy application when you're first starting out. The applicator gets blobby, so watch out, but this product has a good shimmer, that's not sparkly.
Yanira S.
Yanira S.
Not as pigmented as it could be :/ feels more like a primer, not highlighter material
Paige R.
Paige R.
This is a fabulous highlighting product. The color is a gorgeous radiant golden pink and it provides the most flawless and subtle glow to your cheeks. One thing I have noticed is that compared to every other liquid/cream highlight, this one is by far the most subtle. As with all Benefit products, this smells fresh and nice.
Heather L.
Heather L.
Wellington, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Another favorite in my highlighter arsenal. The slight pink shade adds a healthy glow and the light liquid product glides smoothly on without being splotchy
Grace S.
Grace S.
Andover, MA
I love to mix this with my foundation. Creates a beautiful dewy but not oily skin effect. Perfect in the summer
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Birch Run, MI
The applicaiton of this product is a dream. I love that I can dab it on my cheek bones and stipple it for a perfect radiant glow without any mess or ruining my brush. The product is a bit pricey but totally worth it if you like a good highlight.
Maggie S.
Maggie S.
Is this good for very pale skin?
Diana D.
Diana D.
N Hollywood, CA
What is your favorite highlighter?
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Is this really worth the money?
Emily Q.
Emily Q.
How do you apply this?
Vivien K.
Vivien K.
Budapest
I've heard good things about this product, but I have medium skin tone. Would it work for me?