Add a Photo
Gladys A.
Port Arthur, TX
Oct. 25, 2016, 3:12 p.m.
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
Love how it's easily to apply on and how the color just pops on your skin , use it daily and I still don't have any problems with it .
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Santee, CA
Oct. 27, 2016, 1:45 a.m.
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
This is the highlighter I began using (before I knew hot actually use highlighter) and I do love it! It leaves a great pink/champagne highlight. I do recommend using it at night as sometimes, during the day it can come off as a little too pink. The only reason why I'm giving this four stars is because of the price.
Deanne K.
Deanne K.
Oct. 27, 2016, 12:02 a.m.
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
Love this stuff! I got it in a gift set and love to apply it to my brow bone and upper cheek bones. It blends well and layers over any foundation or blush you'd wear underneath. It has a nice shimmer, not too glittery or too eye-catching, just a good highlight as it's supposed to do! I try to keep my makeup looking natural, but having 2 kids, I need something to make me glow and look less dull or tired, and this does the trick!
Rachel P.
Rachel P.
Bedford, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Oct. 31, 2016, 9:28 p.m.
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
This highlighter is okay. It's kinda watery and too pink for my personal taste and skin tone. I feel like the price point is high for what this product offers.
Christine C.
Christine C.
Marshfield, MA
Nov. 2, 2016, 7:31 a.m.
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
I love benefit products and highlighter is a must in makeup these days! I love this highlighter it's great for dry skin cause it's a liquid! I apply with a beauty blender and glow all day long! It's more of a sheer glow but very pretty!
Hilary A.
Hilary A.
Pittsburgh, PA
Nov. 3, 2016, 9:14 a.m.
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
Gives me that underlying glow everyday in every way. Easily blendable, lightweight, and lovely for any undertone
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Clementon, NJ
Nov. 4, 2016, 4:54 p.m.
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
I love the creaminess of the formula of this highlighter. It is great for dry skin since it helps to hydrate the skin as well. I do wish the formula was a pit more pigmented because it is a very subtle shimmer. I would recommend this if you are going for a more natural shine to the skin.
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Nov. 5, 2016, 12:47 a.m.
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
Love this! My favorite is to mix it in with my foundation for some extra glow.
Fawna T.
Fawna T.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Nov. 6, 2016, 11 p.m.
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
I love this because it's impossibly easy to get a beautiful highlight with very little effort. The liquid product blends with my liquid foundation for a flawless look. Its only con is that sometimes it can be too pearly if I'm having a bad skin day.
Trudy C.
Trudy C.
Black Mountain, NC
Nov. 8, 2016, 11:28 p.m.
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
This is a very highly pigmented highlighter. A little goes a long way. It blends good but make sure your skin is well moisturized as it tends to grab on to dry patches. Other than that, it is very pretty.
Maggie S.
Maggie S.
Is this good for very pale skin?
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Is this really worth the money?
Diana D.
Diana D.
N Hollywood, CA
What is your favorite highlighter?
Melinda W.
Melinda W.
Grand Rapids, MI
Is this a highlighter for just above the cheek bone or for anywhere?
Vivien K.
Vivien K.
Budapest
I've heard good things about this product, but I have medium skin tone. Would it work for me?