BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #94 in Highlighter

• Is this worth the money? And is it very noticeable or subtle when...2 Answers
  • Is this product good is it pigmented is it worth my money?2 Answers
  • How does this compare to the Watt's Up highlighter? 2 Answers
Benefit Cosmetics Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
  • "I love that I can dab it on my cheek bones and stipple it for a perfect radiant glow without any mess or ruining my brush." in 6 reviews
Valeria  V.
Spicewood, TX
Uuuh yesgot to love it soooo awesome gibes you perfect higlight i love mine and i bought like 1 month ago and its almost all gone
Mariel D.
Madrid, Madrid
the benefic girl meets pearl highlighter is the best highlighter you can even dream of, with only a little bit you'll be radiant.
Araceli V.
Long beach, Ca
So creamy ! A little subtle highlight that it is. Looks so nice though definitely recommend especially the Watt's up highlight
Amira S.
Leesburg, VA
I received this as a sample from Sephora. I just don't like the golden tint it has. It's not that great for my ivory skin tone.
chloe e.
Love this cream highlight. A little goes a long way when you want a natural looking highlight. I use this with every look and it is amazing every time with no transfer. It also works well with most foundations.
Jen E.
Milwaukee, WI
This smells and feels amazing on the skin! It looks so natural and gives you a glow like no other! A beautiful shade as well.
Kara R.
Norman, OK
This product is just okay to me. It's not the best highlighter but not the worst either. I wish it looked better on the skin
Helen L.
This gives a beautiful, warm glow. I like how moisturizing it feels when applied. I favor this over Watts Up and High Beam.
Zelis G.
Sandston
Ahh i absolutely adored this product, it highlighted my face perfectly! Would definitely recommend this product to others!
Madeleine J.
Mt Pleasant, SC
This is lovely on the bow of the lip above anything else. It is so gorgeous and looks pretty natural but is very build-able
Maggie S.
Is this good for very pale skin?
Alyssa M.
Is this really worth the money?
Diana D.
N Hollywood, CA
What is your favorite highlighter?
Melinda W.
Grand Rapids, MI
Is this a highlighter for just above the cheek bone or for anywhere?
Vivien K.
Budapest
I've heard good things about this product, but I have medium skin tone. Would it work for me?