BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #84 in Highlighter

Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

• Is this worth the money? And is it very noticeable or subtle when a...2 Answers
  • Is this product good is it pigmented is it worth my money?2 Answers
  • How does this compare to the Watt's Up highlighter? 2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "I love that I can dab it on my cheek bones and stipple it for a perfect radiant glow without any mess or ruining my brush." in 6 reviews
Kay A.
Kay A.
Renton, WA
This rose gold glow highlighter is a go to in my makeup bag. I'll add some on top of foundation for spot highlighting, but my favorite is to mix it in with my foundation as I'm applying - I always get ccompliments on my glowing skin with Girl Meets Pearl!
Veronica D.
Veronica D.
Mount pleasant , Mi
I absolutely love this stuff! It's a pretty glow and it looks so natural on my face! I recommend it to everyone
Yesenia O.
Yesenia O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very settle highlight I didn't really like it maybe it will show up a little more if you skin is lighter
Trudy C.
Trudy C.
Black Mountain, NC
This is a very highly pigmented highlighter. A little goes a long way. It blends good but make sure your skin is well moisturized as it tends to grab on to dry patches. Other than that, it is very pretty.
Fawna T.
Fawna T.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love this because it's impossibly easy to get a beautiful highlight with very little effort. The liquid product blends with my liquid foundation for a flawless look. Its only con is that sometimes it can be too pearly if I'm having a bad skin day.
Hilary T.
Hilary T.
Auburn, CA
This is an amazing product! unlike other products, it is very simple to use with a built-in applicator, which is most suited for broad lines. This product does make fine detail difficult to replicate, but, overall, it is a great everyday product!
Meredith F.
Meredith F.
I know a lot of people that really love this product, however it was not for me. I felt as though the color was almost too pink and too noticeable. I want a highlighter that is subtle. Maybe it was my skin tone, but I would not buy this again.
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Love this! My favorite is to mix it in with my foundation for some extra glow.
Amira S.
Amira S.
Charles Town, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this as a sample from Sephora. I just don't like the golden tint it has. It's not that great for my ivory skin tone.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Clementon, NJ
I love the creaminess of the formula of this highlighter. It is great for dry skin since it helps to hydrate the skin as well. I do wish the formula was a pit more pigmented because it is a very subtle shimmer. I would recommend this if you are going for a more natural shine to the skin.
Maggie S.
Maggie S.
Is this good for very pale skin?
Diana D.
Diana D.
N Hollywood, CA
What is your favorite highlighter?
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Is this really worth the money?
Emily Q.
Emily Q.
How do you apply this?
Vivien K.
Vivien K.
Budapest
I've heard good things about this product, but I have medium skin tone. Would it work for me?