BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #100 in Highlighter

• Is this worth the money? And is it very noticeable or subtle when...2 Answers
  • Is this product good is it pigmented is it worth my money?2 Answers
  • How does this compare to the Watt's Up highlighter? 2 Answers
Benefit Cosmetics Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
  • "I love that I can dab it on my cheek bones and stipple it for a perfect radiant glow without any mess or ruining my brush." in 6 reviews
Mikayla D.
Not tones of glow until it dries. But it is not a blinding highlight. I will say that it last long and has a very beautiful finish.
Juli N.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product has easy application on the go in order to achieve a pearly glow that's not over powering. Great for easy everyday use
Selina K.
Minneola
Beauty Junkie Expert
Highlighter are everything to me they make me so happy that's all I need in life ūüėäI always buy new ones and can't wait to get more
Mariel D.
Madrid, Madrid
Beauty Junkie Expert
the benefic girl meets pearl highlighter is the best highlighter you can even dream of, with only a little bit you'll be radiant.
Erika M.
Modesto, CA
I love adding this highlighter to my makeup look! I like to "shine bright like a diamond" and this does the job perfectly.
LACEY S.
North Richland Hills
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this stuff!!! This highlight can go from looking natural to full strobe!!! Go buy it! You won't regret it! LOVE!!!
Amy H.
Riverside , CA
this is a nice highlighter, i had it in the liquid form and enjoyed using it on days i wanted a more natural look.
CM V.
Kissimmee, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I highly recommend this highliter because is so easy to use and keep! The duration is good keeping all day long!
Reese E.
This highlighter works beautifully! I would definitely recommend. It gives you that Instagram model look.
Caitlin K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my all time favorite highlighters. Super natural and soft. Instant glow without too much sparkle.
Maggie S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this good for very pale skin?
Alyssa M.
Is this really worth the money?
Diana D.
N Hollywood, CA
What is your favorite highlighter?
Melinda W.
Grand Rapids, MI
Is this a highlighter for just above the cheek bone or for anywhere?
Vivien K.
Budapest
I've heard good things about this product, but I have medium skin tone. Would it work for me?