Add a Photo

Photos (15)
Kristi W.
Kristi W.
Muscle Shoals, AL

This is my favorite highlighter! It looks so pretty and is so easy to apply! I recommend it to anyone!
sara G.
sara G.

This glow it's so sheer and natural. Also I'm pale so this looks good on my not like golden highlights
Lesley T.
Lesley T.

Good glowing highlighter, really brings out the cheekbones and gives you that vibrant beautiful look.
Alexis C.
Alexis C.
Dover, DE

Great quality And I loved how easy it went on my skin. It was very easy to get out of the container.
Sheri K.
Sheri K.
Statesville, NC

This has pink undertones that impart a healthy glow. It's easy to blend and I love this highlighter!
Brooke G.
Brooke G.

This was my first highlighter ever and I loved it until I found one brighter and more shiny, whoops!
Jordan F.
Jordan F.

I love this stuff! It's the perfect way to finish off your makeup giving you a warm, beautiful glow.
Stacey R.
Stacey R.
Huntington Park, CA

I love this highlighter it makes the highlight look really natural like I'm glowing with in my skin
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Modesto, CA

This product is just ok in my opinion but I have tried cheaper products that work better honestly
Amaya C.
Amaya C.
San Antonio, TX

This highlight it's amazing. You put this first they a power one and omg my highlight is amazing
Maggie S.
Maggie S.

Is this good for very pale skin?
Diana D.
Diana D.
N Hollywood, CA

What is your favorite highlighter?
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.

Is this really worth the money?
Emily Q.
Emily Q.

How do you apply this?
Vivien K.
Vivien K.
Budapest

I've heard good things about this product, but I have medium skin tone. Would it work for me?

Join Now