Add a Photo
Alex G.
Memphis, TN
Oct. 18, 2016, 3:27 p.m.
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
I love this highlighter, along with every other Benefit product I have ever used. It is sheer and does the job.
Taryn R.
Taryn R.
Chula Vista, CA
Oct. 18, 2016, 11:03 p.m.
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
One of my favorite highlighters. It give a perfect pop to highlight my features. It lasts a long time as well. I always find it at ulta and it is a must have.
Cheryl C.
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
Oct. 19, 2016, 6:52 a.m.
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
Great product to brighten up your look. Great for bringing brightness to your cheek bones and perking up those tired eyes. Easy to use and functional brush makes this product practical and a must have in your makeup bag.
Megan H.
Megan H.
Oct. 21, 2016, 1:39 a.m.
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
I absolutely love this highlighter! The formula is really nice & it creates a gorgeous subtle shimmery glow! It's very quick-drying, stays put for hours, & doesn't smear or smudge. It's easy to apply with a finger (dab a small amount on quickly) or use a stippling brush. I prefer to use it on my upper cheek bones & sometimes also apply a small amount to brow bones. It is definitely worth the price, you really only need to use a small amount so it lasts a long time!
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Modesto, CA
Oct. 21, 2016, 2:40 a.m.
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
This product is just ok in my opinion but I have tried cheaper products that work better honestly
Alisha D.
Alisha D.
Ripley, OH
Oct. 22, 2016, 8:55 a.m.
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
This highlighter works great. I love that it is in stick form and can twist up. Makes it very easy to use on the go.
Tracy G.
Tracy G.
Fredericksburg , VA
Oct. 22, 2016, 9:55 a.m.
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
Great highlighter!! I use this over my foundation and it provides the lightest sheen that is not overwhelming. It is sheer so it just provides a great luminous look. I would definitely buy this product again!
Dianne P.
Dianne P.
San Francisco , Ca
Oct. 23, 2016, 2:53 a.m.
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
I first heard about this highlighter from my coworker who always talks about it. One day she went to work wearing this and i was so impressed on how her cheeks have a radiant glow. I quickly bought one and have been using it ever since.
Kavita P.
Kavita P.
Glendale, AZ
Oct. 23, 2016, 10:23 p.m.
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
Perfect pink natural glow to your skin
Its one of the best highlighter
Love this product
Luna N.
Luna N.
Castle rock , CO
Oct. 24, 2016, 7:30 p.m.
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
Benefit's Pearl Meets Girl Highlighter is one of my favorite highlighters. The "twist-to-use" applicator makes it easy to use. The liquid is easy to apply.
Maggie S.
Maggie S.
Is this good for very pale skin?
Diana D.
Diana D.
N Hollywood, CA
What is your favorite highlighter?
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Is this really worth the money?
Emily Q.
Emily Q.
How do you apply this?
Vivien K.
Vivien K.
Budapest
I've heard good things about this product, but I have medium skin tone. Would it work for me?