Add a Photo

Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Photos (13)
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.

Love this! My favorite is to mix it in with my foundation for some extra glow.
Rachel K.
Rachel K.
Greensburg, PA

I love, love love Benefit and have a wonderful relationship with so many of their products but Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter is amazing! It is so versatile! I can use it alone, under makeup or with a little face moisturizer. I can use it on my eye lids or cheeks or just as a highlighter, it truly is versatile and it has a wonderful sheer, pearly pink color. If your looking for something to amp up your dewy, glowing look this product can't definitely help!
Ligia A.
Ligia A.
Bronx, NY

I really want this i heard its really could highlighter but i don't know what local store to get it from
Jocelyn D.
Jocelyn D.

This highlighter seems very, very lovely at fist glace. It is a beautiful, shimmery golden pink. However, I am very pale and this highlighter barely shows up on my skin at all. Seriously, I had to use to much product and it felt useless. Definitely not good for pale complexions; I recommend the Balm's Mary Lou-Manizer instead.
Nichole M.
Nichole M.
San Antonio, TX

I was so excited when I received this in a free kit and it did not let me down. It is so creamy and goes on really smooth. Once applied it just makes you look radiant. I alternate between this and benefit watts up depending on what look I am going for.
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Davie , Fl

I am not a huge high lighter user, but that is usually because I don't often wear make up but this products is one of my must haves! It is just the right amount of shimmer and yet light enough to blend really well under my make up.
Veronica W.
Veronica W.

Girl Meets Pearl is a great highlighter! I use it on my cheekbones and my cupid's bow. Don't use this under your eyebrows if you have sensitive skin, though, because it made me break out a little!
Sarajane R.
Sarajane R.
Palm Desert, CA

If you're a fan of that coveted "dewy skin" look then this is your new best friend! This product gives your skin that coveted pearly sheen and is good to go under makeup or without makeup!
Sabine I.
Sabine I.
Keller, TX

This gives my skin a healthy glow. I can wear it under makeup and just with a bare face. This product is wonderful and I extremely recommend this.
Pamela P.
Pamela P.
Eastanollee, GA

Its perfect pearly pinky shimmery highlights for my face. It's so smooth and light. I really love this. I would recommend it to anyone.
Maggie S.
Maggie S.

Is this good for very pale skin?
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.

Is this really worth the money?
Diana D.
Diana D.
N Hollywood, CA

What is your favorite highlighter?
Melinda W.
Melinda W.
Houma, LA

Is this a highlighter for just above the cheek bone or for anywhere?
Vivien K.
Vivien K.
Budapest

I've heard good things about this product, but I have medium skin tone. Would it work for me?

Join Now