Add a Photo

Photos (17)
Dianne P.
Dianne P.
San Francisco, CA

I first heard about this highlighter from my coworker who always talks about it. One day she went to work wearing this and i was so impressed on how her cheeks have a radiant glow. I quickly bought one and have been using it ever since.
Tracy G.
Tracy G.
Fredericksburg , VA

Great highlighter!! I use this over my foundation and it provides the lightest sheen that is not overwhelming. It is sheer so it just provides a great luminous look. I would definitely buy this product again!
Alisha D.
Alisha D.
Ripley, OH

This highlighter works great. I love that it is in stick form and can twist up. Makes it very easy to use on the go.
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Modesto, CA

This product is just ok in my opinion but I have tried cheaper products that work better honestly
Megan H.
Megan H.

I absolutely love this highlighter! The formula is really nice & it creates a gorgeous subtle shimmery glow! It's very quick-drying, stays put for hours, & doesn't smear or smudge. It's easy to apply with a finger (dab a small amount on quickly) or use a stippling brush. I prefer to use it on my upper cheek bones & sometimes also apply a small amount to brow bones. It is definitely worth the price, you really only need to use a small amount so it lasts a long time!
Cheryl C.
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV

Great product to brighten up your look. Great for bringing brightness to your cheek bones and perking up those tired eyes. Easy to use and functional brush makes this product practical and a must have in your makeup bag.
Taryn R.
Taryn R.
Chula Vista, Ca

One of my favorite highlighters. It give a perfect pop to highlight my features. It lasts a long time as well. I always find it at ulta and it is a must have.
Alex G.
Alex G.
Memphis, TN

I love this highlighter, along with every other Benefit product I have ever used. It is sheer and does the job.
Kalie A.
Kalie A.
Saint Louis, MO

I dig this benefit cosmetics girl meets pearl highlighter. It's easy to apply and to blend. I really like it. I don't have any cons about this.
Tree W.
Tree W.

I like this because it gives a light shine.. its perfect for casual makeup days. it doesn't work well over powder. its best used after putting on moisturizer and before your powder.
Maggie S.
Maggie S.

Is this good for very pale skin?
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.

Is this really worth the money?
Diana D.
Diana D.
N Hollywood, CA

What is your favorite highlighter?
Melinda W.
Melinda W.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this a highlighter for just above the cheek bone or for anywhere?
Vivien K.
Vivien K.
Budapest

I've heard good things about this product, but I have medium skin tone. Would it work for me?

Join Now