Add a Photo

Photos (9)
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Clairton, PA

I really like this product. While I don't use it often, I enjoy the highlight it provides when I do use it. A little bit goes a long way, so the product lasts for a very long time!
Rhiannon S.
Rhiannon S.
Southampton

I like the produc on a night out and love the way it looks when i apply it correctly, I'm not too sure on buying it full price and i only have a sample which has lasted agessss.
Cori S.
Cori S.
Fair Oaks, CA

Girl Meets Pearl is my go-to product when I don't want to wear makeup but still want to look polished. I apply a little to the apples of my cheeks and I am good to go!
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Coldwater, OH

If I could pick a favorite product this would be it, goes over the blush to give a pearly shine. Helps accentuate the cheekbones and give the face a finishing touch.
Kelly V.
Kelly V.
Edison, NJ

A very creamy and luminous highliter. I love to glide it on the tops of my cheekbones and the bridge of my nose. It gives great shimmer and is a long lasting product!
Geraldine C.
Geraldine C.

Great liquid blush. It add a great look like I your cheek bones. Some people say that it smells like yogurt, but Ithis doesn't smell like that to me
Juliette O.
Juliette O.

Perfect highlighter for the summer love this so much ! a little goes a long way stays all day and gives the face a nice glowing touch it amazing
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
Fontana, CA

I used this product and I loved it. Great coverage! When you use this product you don't get that cakes build up like you do with other products.
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Savannah, GA

I received a sample of this product in one of my birchboxes. I like that it's easy to apply and gives a nice, subtle glow to my skin.
Allison P.
Allison P.

I love benefit but this one isn't a huge winner for me. It smells nice. But the consistency is too liquid and doesn't do much for me.
Diana D.
Diana D.
N Hollywood, CA

What is your favorite highlighter?
Maggie S.
Maggie S.

Is this good for very pale skin?
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.

Is this really worth the money?
Vivien K.
Vivien K.
Budapest

I've heard good things about this product, but I have medium skin tone. Would it work for me?
Monica D.
Monica D.
Lawrenceville, GA

Does it give you a dewy look?

Join Now