Add a Photo

25% off Concealers.

25% OFF

25% off Concealers.

4 days left

Up to 25% off Build Your Own Custom Makeup Kit.

25% OFF

Up to 25% off Build Your Own Custom Makeup Kit.
Free US Standard Shipping on $50+ order.

FREE SHIPPING

Free US Standard Shipping on $50+ order.
Free Standard Shipping on $50+ order and Samples.

FREE SHIPPING

Free Standard Shipping on $50+ order and Samples.
Free Real Sexy Steal Full Size Mascara Set with any $65 order.

FREE GIFT

Free Real Sexy Steal Full Size Mascara Set with any $65 order.

4 days left

Free Deluxe Goof Proof Sample and Hello Gorgeous Makeup Bag on any $40 order.

FREE GIFT

Free Deluxe Goof Proof Sample and Hello Gorgeous Makeup Bag on any $40 order.

Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Photos (17)
Paige R.
Paige R.

This is a fabulous highlighting product. The color is a gorgeous radiant golden pink and it provides the most flawless and subtle glow to your cheeks. One thing I have noticed is that compared to every other liquid/cream highlight, this one is by far the most subtle. As with all Benefit products, this smells fresh and nice.
Heather L.
Heather L.
Wellington, FL

Another favorite in my highlighter arsenal. The slight pink shade adds a healthy glow and the light liquid product glides smoothly on without being splotchy
Grace S.
Grace S.
Andover, MA

I love to mix this with my foundation. Creates a beautiful dewy but not oily skin effect. Perfect in the summer
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Birch Run, MI

The applicaiton of this product is a dream. I love that I can dab it on my cheek bones and stipple it for a perfect radiant glow without any mess or ruining my brush. The product is a bit pricey but totally worth it if you like a good highlight.
Valeria  V.
Valeria V.
Spicewood, TX

Uuuh yesgot to love it soooo awesome gibes you perfect higlight i love mine and i bought like 1 month ago and its almost all gone
Kat W.
Kat W.
Lincoln, CA

I absolutely adore this highlighter, it leaves your skin completely glowing. I have used my sample size for quite some time now and I will definitely be buying the full size when I run out. A little bit goes a long way! So the full size should last forever!
emely c.
emely c.
Pearland, TX

I love this. It leaves a nice highlight to your face and its nice and soft and creamy . Lobe this product would recommend
Cori S.
Cori S.
Fair Oaks, CA

Girl Meets Pearl is my go-to product when I don't want to wear makeup but still want to look polished. I apply a little to the apples of my cheeks and I am good to go!
Hannah A.
Hannah A.

I absolutely adore this product! It gives a beautiful, shiny glow to your complexion. It's definitely worth the buy.
Lourdes B.
Lourdes B.
Bloomfield, NJ

I got this as a sample size in the Primping with the Stars Kit and I fell in love with this specific product. I now use it everyday and feel naked if I somehow forget to put it on. It brightens your makeup and makes dark and dreary days so much better. Life is better with this creamy highlighter.
Maggie S.
Maggie S.

Is this good for very pale skin?
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.

Is this really worth the money?
Diana D.
Diana D.
N Hollywood, CA

What is your favorite highlighter?
Melinda W.
Melinda W.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this a highlighter for just above the cheek bone or for anywhere?
Vivien K.
Vivien K.
Budapest

I've heard good things about this product, but I have medium skin tone. Would it work for me?