Add a Photo

Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Photos (17)
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.

Love this! My favorite is to mix it in with my foundation for some extra glow.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Clementon, NJ

I love the creaminess of the formula of this highlighter. It is great for dry skin since it helps to hydrate the skin as well. I do wish the formula was a pit more pigmented because it is a very subtle shimmer. I would recommend this if you are going for a more natural shine to the skin.
Hilary A.
Hilary A.
Pittsburgh, PA

Gives me that underlying glow everyday in every way. Easily blendable, lightweight, and lovely for any undertone
Christine C.
Christine C.
Marshfield, MA

I love benefit products and highlighter is a must in makeup these days! I love this highlighter it's great for dry skin cause it's a liquid! I apply with a beauty blender and glow all day long! It's more of a sheer glow but very pretty!
Rachel P.
Rachel P.
Bedford, PA

This highlighter is okay. It's kinda watery and too pink for my personal taste and skin tone. I feel like the price point is high for what this product offers.
Deanne K.
Deanne K.

Love this stuff! I got it in a gift set and love to apply it to my brow bone and upper cheek bones. It blends well and layers over any foundation or blush you'd wear underneath. It has a nice shimmer, not too glittery or too eye-catching, just a good highlight as it's supposed to do! I try to keep my makeup looking natural, but having 2 kids, I need something to make me glow and look less dull or tired, and this does the trick!
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Santee, CA

This is the highlighter I began using (before I knew hot actually use highlighter) and I do love it! It leaves a great pink/champagne highlight. I do recommend using it at night as sometimes, during the day it can come off as a little too pink. The only reason why I'm giving this four stars is because of the price.
Gladys A.
Gladys A.
Port Arthur, TX

Love how it's easily to apply on and how the color just pops on your skin , use it daily and I still don't have any problems with it .
Luna N.
Luna N.
Castle Rock, Co

Benefit's Pearl Meets Girl Highlighter is one of my favorite highlighters. The "twist-to-use" applicator makes it easy to use. The liquid is easy to apply.
Kavita P.
Kavita P.
Glendale, AZ

Perfect pink natural glow to your skin
Its one of the best highlighter
Love this product
Maggie S.
Maggie S.

Is this good for very pale skin?
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.

Is this really worth the money?
Diana D.
Diana D.
N Hollywood, CA

What is your favorite highlighter?
Melinda W.
Melinda W.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this a highlighter for just above the cheek bone or for anywhere?
Vivien K.
Vivien K.
Budapest

I've heard good things about this product, but I have medium skin tone. Would it work for me?

Join Now