BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #94 in Highlighter

• Is this worth the money? And is it very noticeable or subtle when...2 Answers
  • Is this product good is it pigmented is it worth my money?2 Answers
  • How does this compare to the Watt's Up highlighter? 2 Answers
Benefit Cosmetics Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
  • "I love that I can dab it on my cheek bones and stipple it for a perfect radiant glow without any mess or ruining my brush." in 6 reviews
Sara G.
I got the travel size of this and its so small also its very very sutil I´m very white almost pale and doesnt really shows on my skin
sammy f.
Boulder, CO
I am not one for the shine, but this is awesome! It give that perfect fresh looking shine. So important for certain nights!!!!!!!!
Sandra M.
Love this, sometimes instead of using foundation and running out the door, i put this on. wish it wasn't so expensive, easy to apply
Mikayla D.
Not tones of glow until it dries. But it is not a blinding highlight. I will say that it last long and has a very beautiful finish.
Gina C.
Portland, OR
Let's just begin with, I LOVE BENEFIT! And this highlighter is no exception. It's glowy, glossy, and jus the right amount of shine.
Emma M.
Kearny, NJ
This is my favorite highlighter to layer, almost as a primer for powder highlight. It is also beautiful on its own as a highlight.
Selina K.
Minneola
Highlighter are everything to me they make me so happy that's all I need in life 😊I always buy new ones and can't wait to get more
Juli N.
Brooklyn, NY
This product has easy application on the go in order to achieve a pearly glow that's not over powering. Great for easy everyday use
Jenn P.
Love this to prime my entire face and add a glow that pops through under foundation. It's very glowy and natural with a pink sheen.
Brittany W.
Bristol, VA
This is one of my favorite highlighters it's pigmented and wears beautifully! I just wish that it would blend a little better :)
Maggie S.
Is this good for very pale skin?
Alyssa M.
Is this really worth the money?
Diana D.
N Hollywood, CA
What is your favorite highlighter?
Melinda W.
Grand Rapids, MI
Is this a highlighter for just above the cheek bone or for anywhere?
Vivien K.
Budapest
I've heard good things about this product, but I have medium skin tone. Would it work for me?