Add a Photo

Photos (9)
Hannah H.
Hannah H.
Oxford, MS

I love this product as a primer on nights I want to look extra fancy. It gives a good sheen without giving lots of color and sparkle. It can also be applied to the cheeks as a highlighter. I tried this as a travel size, and will definitely purchase a full size when I run out.
Lily K.
Lily K.

I like this product but I prefer their "one hot minute" powder. It does the same thing, but the powder give you shimmer and color. I think this product just gives you shimmer. It's good for the beach or something casual if you don't wanna fuss with putting on make-up.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.

I got a full-sized version of this in a Sephora special gift thing and while i do like it, i feel like it isn't all that different from Benefit's other highlighters (which i had before this). it is nice, and does a good job, but i really like Watts Up! better.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Prnc Frederck, MD

I freakin love this stuff! I bought a sample pack of their products at Ulta and this is one of my new fav cream/liquid highlighters now. The product is like a pinky/bronzy/gold glow...not stark white like I have seen...so you get a beautiful dewy glow. LOVE <3
Constance B.
Constance B.

This is my favorite product by benefit! It makes my skin look absolutely flawless!! I typically put it on my cheek bones, around my eye brows, along the center of my nose and at the center of my chin. The best thing to invest in...I promise!
Imogen H.
Imogen H.

I don't enjoy this product because of the strawberry smell. It doesn't smell like actual strawberries and not even a nice fake strawberry smell. I don't feel this adds anything to my make up as I have dry skin this does not work for me.
Lori R.
Lori R.
Brownstown, MI

I've never used a highlighter before, but this has converted me. I got it in a sample pack from Benefit, and I love it. It adds a subtle, dewy look that is perfect. I really enjoy this product and will be buying a full size.
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
Rockville, MD

I love love love this. Leaves such a great glow on your face! I've learned that you put some on you hand, with your fingers you can tap tap and put on your nose, cheek bones and other areas to highlight your face
Gia M.
Gia M.

This WILL make you feel like a Kardashian. It's the most amazing highlighter and gives you a shimmery, dewy look without ever looking greasy or like you're trying to be Tinkerbell. I totally recommend it.
andrea c.
andrea c.
Jackson heights, NEW YORK

It's alright, i didn't really like it because i felt it was TOO pearly and made my make up look to fake but maybe that was just a personal problem but other than that it was good, easy to apply and lasts
Diana D.
Diana D.
N Hollywood, CA

What is your favorite highlighter?
Maggie S.
Maggie S.

Is this good for very pale skin?
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.

Is this really worth the money?
Vivien K.
Vivien K.
Budapest

I've heard good things about this product, but I have medium skin tone. Would it work for me?
Monica D.
Monica D.
Lawrenceville, GA

Does it give you a dewy look?

Join Now