BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #83 in Highlighter

Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

• Is this worth the money? And is it very noticeable or subtle when a...2 Answers
  • Is this product good is it pigmented is it worth my money?2 Answers
  • How does this compare to the Watt's Up highlighter? 2 Answers
Benefit Cosmetics Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
  • "I love that I can dab it on my cheek bones and stipple it for a perfect radiant glow without any mess or ruining my brush." in 6 reviews
Sabine I.
Sabine I.
Keller, TX
This gives my skin a healthy glow. I can wear it under makeup and just with a bare face. This product is wonderful and I extremely recommend this.
Olivia S.
Olivia S.
Pierce, NE
It is a very pretty highlighter. However, I don't like the packaging. Not very travel friendly.
Camille N.
Camille N.
Little Rock, AR
I bought this product and absolutely loved it. The highlight blends great and catches light naturally. However, about a two weeks into using it the packaging would no longer push the product up. I had to rip it apart to get to anything. Huge mess. Now I use the High Beam product, but miss this one.
Cali Z.
Cali Z.
N Ridgeville, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
A great highlighter for a summer shimmery look. It feels very light on my skin. Be careful not to get too heavy handed with it, a little goes a long way, you don't wan't to look too shiny.
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
Rockville, MD
I love love love this. Leaves such a great glow on your face! I've learned that you put some on you hand, with your fingers you can tap tap and put on your nose, cheek bones and other areas to highlight your face
Jennifer Z.
Jennifer Z.
Greensboro, NC
I am torn about this stuff. This is the first highlighter I ever purchased and I am not sure how I feel about it. I feel like when I wear it, a little goes a long way without looking too shiny. However, at the same time, I am very fair skinned and without applying a fair amount, it is hard to even see on my skin. I think there are better highlighters out there for the price.
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Coldwater, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
If I could pick a favorite product this would be it, goes over the blush to give a pearly shine. Helps accentuate the cheekbones and give the face a finishing touch.
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Jefferson Hls, PA
I really like this product. While I don't use it often, I enjoy the highlight it provides when I do use it. A little bit goes a long way, so the product lasts for a very long time!
Jillian C.
Jillian C.
Discovery Bay, CA
This product is awesome, It can be used under make up as an all over glow or as a highlighter for nights out.
Emily G.
Emily G.
Plainsboro, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a super pretty highlighter! It's really natural looking, and you only need to use a little to get the full effect. It really helps break up the cakey-ness that can occur from normal foundations and powders. Although I'm not a huge fan of the full-sized product's price, I bought a smaller sample kit to try out, and I'd definitely buy the smaller size again.
Maggie S.
Maggie S.
Is this good for very pale skin?
Diana D.
Diana D.
N Hollywood, CA
What is your favorite highlighter?
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Is this really worth the money?
Emily Q.
Emily Q.
How do you apply this?
Vivien K.
Vivien K.
Budapest
I've heard good things about this product, but I have medium skin tone. Would it work for me?