BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #100 in Highlighter

• Is this worth the money? And is it very noticeable or subtle when...2 Answers
  • Is this product good is it pigmented is it worth my money?2 Answers
  • How does this compare to the Watt's Up highlighter? 2 Answers
Benefit Cosmetics Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
  • "I love that I can dab it on my cheek bones and stipple it for a perfect radiant glow without any mess or ruining my brush." in 6 reviews
C W.
My daughter uses this ans seems to really like it. There have been no complaints but she has not asked fo more yet. I think she found a brand she likes better
sage C.
Opelika, AL
love this roll on highlighter! very pigmented and has a nice shade to it. not too heavy and not very sticky for me. stayed on all day with no reapplication!
Jesenia V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pigmented easy to apply I absolutely positively recommend this to everyone and anyone this is so great omg I love it and it's not too pricey get it now!
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not sure if this is the same as the liquid pearl but if so, one of my favorite highlighters. And it's a subtle glow and sheen. A must have highlighter.
Casey F.
I liked this product a lot, I am just not a fan of the packaging.  It's very pigmented but very bright.  To me, it looks like a nail polish.
Li H.
Baltimore, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this highlighter. From the way it goes on smooth and creamy to how lightweight, but uber visible it is. I love love love it!
Tonya W.
Had to adjust to using this. After getting the hang of it, i enjoyed using it. Love highlight and contour products. This one worked adequately.
Vanessa H.
mission hills, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really cute to keep in your purse to touch ups. Adore this really pretty colors for a beautiful glow. So easy to use just like chapstick.
Bridget T.
Endicott, NY
I love how this dial up pearl-like illuminator goes on. It's so smooth. It's a bit too subtle for me though. I love exaggerated looks.
Vanessa L.
Canton, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like the way it makes my cheeks look it's a very pretty pearl color and it's fun to use but it can get streaky if you're not careful
Maggie S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this good for very pale skin?
Alyssa M.
Is this really worth the money?
Diana D.
N Hollywood, CA
What is your favorite highlighter?
Melinda W.
Grand Rapids, MI
Is this a highlighter for just above the cheek bone or for anywhere?
Vivien K.
Budapest
I've heard good things about this product, but I have medium skin tone. Would it work for me?