Add a Photo

Photos (13)
Diana T.
Diana T.
Shady Spring, WV

I like this highlighter. It goes on south, blends well and has a really pretty shimmer.
Kery L.
Kery L.
Sterling, IL

Good quality of all the products... beautiful pearl color for highlight very recommend
Yanira S.
Yanira S.

Not as pigmented as it could be :/ feels more like a primer, not highlighter material
Kristen C.
Kristen C.
Independence, MO

I really love this highliter. it is one of my all time favorites. it is so pretty!
Brit B.
Brit B.

Love this in a stick! Looks great and has an all day length. Great for all looks
Brook G.
Brook G.
Alberta

Not very fond of the applicator but usually like to use beauty blender to apply
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.

Love this! My favorite is to mix it in with my foundation for some extra glow.
Rachel K.
Rachel K.
Greensburg, PA

I love, love love Benefit and have a wonderful relationship with so many of their products but Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter is amazing! It is so versatile! I can use it alone, under makeup or with a little face moisturizer. I can use it on my eye lids or cheeks or just as a highlighter, it truly is versatile and it has a wonderful sheer, pearly pink color. If your looking for something to amp up your dewy, glowing look this product can't definitely help!
Ligia A.
Ligia A.
Bronx, NY

I really want this i heard its really could highlighter but i don't know what local store to get it from
Jocelyn D.
Jocelyn D.

This highlighter seems very, very lovely at fist glace. It is a beautiful, shimmery golden pink. However, I am very pale and this highlighter barely shows up on my skin at all. Seriously, I had to use to much product and it felt useless. Definitely not good for pale complexions; I recommend the Balm's Mary Lou-Manizer instead.
Maggie S.
Maggie S.

Is this good for very pale skin?
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.

Is this really worth the money?
Diana D.
Diana D.
N Hollywood, CA

What is your favorite highlighter?
Melinda W.
Melinda W.
Houma, LA

Is this a highlighter for just above the cheek bone or for anywhere?
Vivien K.
Vivien K.
Budapest

I've heard good things about this product, but I have medium skin tone. Would it work for me?

Join Now