Benefit Cosmetics Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter uploaded by Vanessa L.Benefit Cosmetics Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter uploaded by Antumn M.Benefit Cosmetics Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter uploaded by Jena H.See all 17 photos

BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #73 in Highlighter

Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

• Is this worth the money? And is it ve...This is definitely worth the m... 2 Answers
  • Is this product good is it pigmented ...Not pigmented enough, hard to ... 2 Answers
  • How does this compare to the Watt's U...Watts up is more of a cream ba... 2 Answers
Photos (17)
Buy on Sephora
  • "I love that I can dab it on my cheek bones and stipple it for a perfect radiant glow without any mess or ruining my brush." in 6 reviews
Lily K.
Lily K.
I like this product but I prefer their "one hot minute" powder. It does the same thing, but the powder give you shimmer and color. I think this product just gives you shimmer. It's good for the beach or something casual if you don't wanna fuss with putting on make-up.
Kristen M.
Kristen M.
Austin, TX
It's creamy and doesn't look cakey. A couple dabs on my cheek bones and I'm set for the day!
Gia M.
Gia M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This WILL make you feel like a Kardashian. It's the most amazing highlighter and gives you a shimmery, dewy look without ever looking greasy or like you're trying to be Tinkerbell. I totally recommend it.
Ligia A.
Ligia A.
Bronx, NY
I really want this i heard its really could highlighter but i don't know what local store to get it from
andrea c.
andrea c.
Jackson heights, NEW YORK
It's alright, i didn't really like it because i felt it was TOO pearly and made my make up look to fake but maybe that was just a personal problem but other than that it was good, easy to apply and lasts
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
San Gabriel , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's amazing because there is a very shiny finish without chunky glitters! last a long time too!
Juliette O.
Juliette O.
Perfect highlighter for the summer love this so much ! a little goes a long way stays all day and gives the face a nice glowing touch it amazing
Nichole M.
Nichole M.
San Antonio, TX
I was so excited when I received this in a free kit and it did not let me down. It is so creamy and goes on really smooth. Once applied it just makes you look radiant. I alternate between this and benefit watts up depending on what look I am going for.
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Savannah, GA
I received a sample of this product in one of my birchboxes. I like that it's easy to apply and gives a nice, subtle glow to my skin.
Caroline H.
Caroline H.
Philadelphia, PA
Girl Meets Pearl provides the perfect pearly pinky shimmery highlights for my face. It's so smooth and light. I love it!
Maggie S.
Maggie S.
Is this good for very pale skin?
Diana D.
Diana D.
N Hollywood, CA
What is your favorite highlighter?
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Is this really worth the money?
Emily Q.
Emily Q.
How do you apply this?
Vivien K.
Vivien K.
Budapest
I've heard good things about this product, but I have medium skin tone. Would it work for me?