Add a Photo

Photos (15)
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
College Sta, TX

Pretty good for a cream highlighter but I feel like it's comparable to drug store brands at cheaper prices.
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Torrington, CT

Love this product! Perfect for any look Nice shimmer and great for highlighting!will definitely buy again!
Samantha A.
Samantha A.
Pittsburgh, PA

I love the Benefit line. All of their products are great- including this highlighter. One of my favorites.
Angelica D.
Angelica D.
Long Beach, CA

Lovely naturally highlight not super golden or anything . A soft pink and looks more natural less dramatic
Danielle M.
Danielle M.

Really pretty for eye highlighter. Stays on long and feels weightless. Not too bright. Sutle and natural.
Fiona H.
Fiona H.
Sudbury. Suffolk

Absolutely brilliant product. This is my go to highlighter that I use everyday. Will definitely recommend
Brittany E.
Brittany E.
Lake Villa, IL

Perfect for a glam night out. Gives me a dewy- straight from the beach look. Great compliment to bronzer.
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Ocala, FL

Love love love this shimmer! I mix it with my foundation to get a nice shimmer all over look on my face.
Yesenia O.
Yesenia O.

Very settle highlight I didn't really like it maybe it will show up a little more if you skin is lighter
Keleigh G.
Keleigh G.
Cambridge

Very nice and creamy. Applies very smooth with a great pearly pink highlight that looks great in photos.
Maggie S.
Maggie S.

Is this good for very pale skin?
Diana D.
Diana D.
N Hollywood, CA

What is your favorite highlighter?
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.

Is this really worth the money?
Monica D.
Monica D.
Lawrenceville, GA

Does it give you a dewy look?
Vivien K.
Vivien K.
Budapest

I've heard good things about this product, but I have medium skin tone. Would it work for me?

Join Now