Add a Photo
Photos (17)
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
Fontana, CA
I used this product and I loved it. Great coverage! When you use this product you don't get that cakes build up like you do with other products.
megan P.
megan P.
Love this highlighter but sometimes it blends out a little too well and i don't get the shine I'm looking for
Hannah H.
Hannah H.
Oxford, MS
I love this product as a primer on nights I want to look extra fancy. It gives a good sheen without giving lots of color and sparkle. It can also be applied to the cheeks as a highlighter. I tried this as a travel size, and will definitely purchase a full size when I run out.
Heather L.
Heather L.
Wellington, FL
Another favorite in my highlighter arsenal. The slight pink shade adds a healthy glow and the light liquid product glides smoothly on without being splotchy
Paige R.
Paige R.
This is a fabulous highlighting product. The color is a gorgeous radiant golden pink and it provides the most flawless and subtle glow to your cheeks. One thing I have noticed is that compared to every other liquid/cream highlight, this one is by far the most subtle. As with all Benefit products, this smells fresh and nice.
Yanira S.
Yanira S.
Not as pigmented as it could be :/ feels more like a primer, not highlighter material
Emily M.
Emily M.
This is a great highlighter for a quick and easy application when you're first starting out. The applicator gets blobby, so watch out, but this product has a good shimmer, that's not sparkly.
Carina G.
Carina G.
Phoenix, AZ
I bought this highlighter for my birthday and its not really amazing and worth the 30$ because its not a great highlighter. but it works great for a glowy primer.
Tree W.
Tree W.
I like this because it gives a light shine.. its perfect for casual makeup days. it doesn't work well over powder. its best used after putting on moisturizer and before your powder.
Kalie A.
Kalie A.
Saint Louis, MO
Oct. 18, 2016, 11:35 a.m.
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
I dig this benefit cosmetics girl meets pearl highlighter. It's easy to apply and to blend. I really like it. I don't have any cons about this.
Maggie S.
Maggie S.
Is this good for very pale skin?
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Is this really worth the money?
Diana D.
Diana D.
N Hollywood, CA
What is your favorite highlighter?
Melinda W.
Melinda W.
Grand Rapids, MI
Is this a highlighter for just above the cheek bone or for anywhere?
Vivien K.
Vivien K.
Budapest
I've heard good things about this product, but I have medium skin tone. Would it work for me?