BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #76 in Highlighter

Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

• Is this worth the money? And is it very noticeable or subtle when a...2 Answers
  • Is this product good is it pigmented is it worth my money?2 Answers
  • How does this compare to the Watt's Up highlighter? 2 Answers
Benefit Cosmetics Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
  • "I love that I can dab it on my cheek bones and stipple it for a perfect radiant glow without any mess or ruining my brush." in 6 reviews
J M.
J M.
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
“Glowing, not pinky, cream, easy”
I absolutely love this highlighter, the texture and shape makes it so easy to apply, and it glides easily on. I use this on my cheekbones with hoola in the hollows on my cheeks, and the amount of compliments I've had since using it is amazing. I love that it is a neutral shade with no pinky tones, so it looks natural on, but still glows in the light.
Hannah H.
Hannah H.
Oxford, MS
I love this product as a primer on nights I want to look extra fancy. It gives a good sheen without giving lots of color and sparkle. It can also be applied to the cheeks as a highlighter. I tried this as a travel size, and will definitely purchase a full size when I run out.
megan P.
megan P.
Love this highlighter but sometimes it blends out a little too well and i don't get the shine I'm looking for
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
Fontana, CA
I used this product and I loved it. Great coverage! When you use this product you don't get that cakes build up like you do with other products.
Caroline H.
Caroline H.
Philadelphia, PA
Girl Meets Pearl provides the perfect pearly pinky shimmery highlights for my face. It's so smooth and light. I love it!
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Savannah, GA
I received a sample of this product in one of my birchboxes. I like that it's easy to apply and gives a nice, subtle glow to my skin.
Nichole M.
Nichole M.
San Antonio, TX
I was so excited when I received this in a free kit and it did not let me down. It is so creamy and goes on really smooth. Once applied it just makes you look radiant. I alternate between this and benefit watts up depending on what look I am going for.
Juliette O.
Juliette O.
Perfect highlighter for the summer love this so much ! a little goes a long way stays all day and gives the face a nice glowing touch it amazing
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
San Gabriel , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's amazing because there is a very shiny finish without chunky glitters! last a long time too!
andrea c.
andrea c.
Jackson heights, NEW YORK
It's alright, i didn't really like it because i felt it was TOO pearly and made my make up look to fake but maybe that was just a personal problem but other than that it was good, easy to apply and lasts
Maggie S.
Maggie S.
Is this good for very pale skin?
Diana D.
Diana D.
N Hollywood, CA
What is your favorite highlighter?
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Is this really worth the money?
Emily Q.
Emily Q.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How do you apply this?
Vivien K.
Vivien K.
Budapest
I've heard good things about this product, but I have medium skin tone. Would it work for me?