Add a Photo

25% off Concealers.

25% OFF

25% off Concealers.

7 days left

Up to 25% off Build Your Own Custom Makeup Kit.

25% OFF

Up to 25% off Build Your Own Custom Makeup Kit.
Free US Standard Shipping on $50+ order.

FREE SHIPPING

Free US Standard Shipping on $50+ order.
Free Standard Shipping on $50+ order and Samples.

FREE SHIPPING

Free Standard Shipping on $50+ order and Samples.
Free Real Sexy Steal Full Size Mascara Set with any $65 order.

FREE GIFT

Free Real Sexy Steal Full Size Mascara Set with any $65 order.

7 days left

Free Deluxe Goof Proof Sample and Hello Gorgeous Makeup Bag on any $40 order.

FREE GIFT

Free Deluxe Goof Proof Sample and Hello Gorgeous Makeup Bag on any $40 order.

Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Photos (17)
Taryn R.
Taryn R.
Chula Vista , CA

One of my favorite highlighters. It give a perfect pop to highlight my features. It lasts a long time as well. I always find it at ulta and it is a must have.
Cheryl C.
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV

Great product to brighten up your look. Great for bringing brightness to your cheek bones and perking up those tired eyes. Easy to use and functional brush makes this product practical and a must have in your makeup bag.
Megan H.
Megan H.

I absolutely love this highlighter! The formula is really nice & it creates a gorgeous subtle shimmery glow! It's very quick-drying, stays put for hours, & doesn't smear or smudge. It's easy to apply with a finger (dab a small amount on quickly) or use a stippling brush. I prefer to use it on my upper cheek bones & sometimes also apply a small amount to brow bones. It is definitely worth the price, you really only need to use a small amount so it lasts a long time!
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Modesto, CA

This product is just ok in my opinion but I have tried cheaper products that work better honestly
Alisha D.
Alisha D.
Ripley, OH

This highlighter works great. I love that it is in stick form and can twist up. Makes it very easy to use on the go.
Tracy G.
Tracy G.
Fredericksburg , VA

Great highlighter!! I use this over my foundation and it provides the lightest sheen that is not overwhelming. It is sheer so it just provides a great luminous look. I would definitely buy this product again!
Dianne P.
Dianne P.
San Francisco , Ca

I first heard about this highlighter from my coworker who always talks about it. One day she went to work wearing this and i was so impressed on how her cheeks have a radiant glow. I quickly bought one and have been using it ever since.
Kavita P.
Kavita P.
Glendale, AZ

Perfect pink natural glow to your skin
Its one of the best highlighter
Love this product
Luna N.
Luna N.
Castle Rock, CO

Benefit's Pearl Meets Girl Highlighter is one of my favorite highlighters. The "twist-to-use" applicator makes it easy to use. The liquid is easy to apply.
Gladys A.
Gladys A.
Port Arthur, TX

Love how it's easily to apply on and how the color just pops on your skin , use it daily and I still don't have any problems with it .
Maggie S.
Maggie S.

Is this good for very pale skin?
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.

Is this really worth the money?
Diana D.
Diana D.
N Hollywood, CA

What is your favorite highlighter?
Melinda W.
Melinda W.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this a highlighter for just above the cheek bone or for anywhere?
Vivien K.
Vivien K.
Budapest

I've heard good things about this product, but I have medium skin tone. Would it work for me?