Add a Photo
Photos (17)
Cay A.
Cay A.
Somerset, KY

This makes an amazing primer under your foundation. A girl at Sephora told me this is what she used to make her pale skin look plastic perfect and dewy. If you want your whole face to glow and reflect light and positivity, this is for you!
Hilary T.
Hilary T.
Auburn, California

This is an amazing product! unlike other products, it is very simple to use with a built-in applicator, which is most suited for broad lines. This product does make fine detail difficult to replicate, but, overall, it is a great everyday product!
Emma L.
Emma L.

I feel like this is such an underrated highlighter. Everyone goes on about BECCA, Colourpop, and Hourglass highlighters, but I feel like this gets left out of the lineup. It's got pink and gold tones to it, and it's really subtle and natural, but it's noticeable. It looks dewy and glowy, instead of looking like you just smeared glitter on your face. I mean no shade to the girls with the intense highlights, but it's not my thing. I usually set this with a powder highlight since I have oily-ish skin, but this is seriously my favorite everyday highlight.
Paula T.
Paula T.
Shelby Twp, MI

This was my first ever highlighter I bought. I use this as a very subtle glow. It is not very intense. You can mix it with foundation to give an iridescent look. This is defiantly a pink and champaign highlight. I like this for when I don't want to apply a full face of make up but I still want a subtle pop of color and shimmy on my cheeks!
Anastasia R.
Anastasia R.
Brooklyn, NY

This is a very nice pearl colored higlight for a gentle glow. It is not shimmery, just glowy. It also looks very nautural on my skin. I have the liquid version of this and sometimes I will like to mix it with my foudation for an all over dewy skin which looks beautiful.
Meredith F.
Meredith F.

I know a lot of people that really love this product, however it was not for me. I felt as though the color was almost too pink and too noticeable. I want a highlighter that is subtle. Maybe it was my skin tone, but I would not buy this again.
Amira S.
Amira S.
Ashburn, VA

I received this as a sample from Sephora. I just don't like the golden tint it has. It's not that great for my ivory skin tone.
Beth T.
Beth T.
Groton, CT

Best in the line for the super pale skinned gals like me. Literally pearly pink colors. Not sparkly, so it's great for everyday or can be amped up for evening looks by using a bit more. It will probably last for a super long time as you only need a touch of it. LOVE love love.
Idalia S.
Idalia S.
Los Angeles, CA

I like this highlight . It's easy to blend . Good for any skin type , dry , oily, ect. The only downside is that it doesn't go well in many skin color types . It's long lasting . I recommend if you like pinkish highlights
I love the color of the highlighter. My only gripe about this is, if not carefully applied it can look streaky
Maggie S.
Maggie S.

Is this good for very pale skin?
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.

Is this really worth the money?
Diana D.
Diana D.
N Hollywood, CA

What is your favorite highlighter?
Melinda W.
Melinda W.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this a highlighter for just above the cheek bone or for anywhere?
Vivien K.
Vivien K.
Budapest

I've heard good things about this product, but I have medium skin tone. Would it work for me?

Join Now