BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #94 in Highlighter

• Is this worth the money? And is it very noticeable or subtle when...2 Answers
  • Is this product good is it pigmented is it worth my money?2 Answers
  • How does this compare to the Watt's Up highlighter? 2 Answers
Benefit Cosmetics Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
  • "I love that I can dab it on my cheek bones and stipple it for a perfect radiant glow without any mess or ruining my brush." in 6 reviews
Samantha T.
Chesapeake, VA
I love to use this product mixed in with my foundation, just because it's a little too pink for me to use as a highlighter on its own.
Gladys A.
Port Arthur, TX
Love how it's easily to apply on and how the color just pops on your skin , use it daily and I still don't have any problems with it .
Emma M.
Flowery Branch, GA
LOVE THIS! I like the Becca ones better, but this one is awesome too. You won't be disappointed but there are better options out there!
Bridget T.
Endicott, NY
I love how this dial up pearl-like illuminator goes on. It's so smooth. It's a bit too subtle for me though. I love exaggerated looks.
Courtney M.
Savannah, GA
I received a sample of this product in one of my birchboxes. I like that it's easy to apply and gives a nice, subtle glow to my skin.
Vanessa L.
Canton, OH
I like the way it makes my cheeks look it's a very pretty pearl color and it's fun to use but it can get streaky if you're not careful
Vidya P.
S Ozone Park, NY
Highlighters are my new favorite beauty item and I have been trying a variety. This is very pigmented and great for a glam night look
Makayla M.
Monson, MA
I have this in the mini tube, and it works amazing. It has a nice, natural glow and just makes your skin look absolutely beautiful.
Veronica D.
Is very easy to apply because is a stick. You need to deal with powder highlight because is creamy. Is very pigmented and glow a lot.
Sara G.
I got the travel size of this and its so small also its very very sutil I´m very white almost pale and doesnt really shows on my skin
Maggie S.
Is this good for very pale skin?
Alyssa M.
Is this really worth the money?
Diana D.
N Hollywood, CA
What is your favorite highlighter?
Melinda W.
Grand Rapids, MI
Is this a highlighter for just above the cheek bone or for anywhere?
Vivien K.
Budapest
I've heard good things about this product, but I have medium skin tone. Would it work for me?