BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #83 in Highlighter

Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

• Is this worth the money? And is it very noticeable or subtle when a...2 Answers
  • Is this product good is it pigmented is it worth my money?2 Answers
  • How does this compare to the Watt's Up highlighter? 2 Answers
Benefit Cosmetics Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
  • "I love that I can dab it on my cheek bones and stipple it for a perfect radiant glow without any mess or ruining my brush." in 6 reviews
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Fenton, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Girl meets pearl is my favorite highlighter!! It gives a beautiful glowing from within look. I usually use it under my makeup, but also use it alone sometimes just for a little pick me up! It is a very subtle highlighter, but it does its job well and does not feel cakey or greasy. I greatly prefer this to the Wats Up product, which I find to be too golden for my taste.
Jocelyn D.
Jocelyn D.
This highlighter seems very, very lovely at fist glace. It is a beautiful, shimmery golden pink. However, I am very pale and this highlighter barely shows up on my skin at all. Seriously, I had to use to much product and it felt useless. Definitely not good for pale complexions; I recommend the Balm's Mary Lou-Manizer instead.
Autumn M.
Autumn M.
Daytona Beach , FL
This is a great highlighter! Gives off a pretty, natural glow under your foundation.
Kara R.
Kara R.
Norman, OK
This product is just okay to me. It's not the best highlighter but not the worst either. I wish it looked better on the skin
Kelly V.
Kelly V.
Metuchen, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
A very creamy and luminous highliter. I love to glide it on the tops of my cheekbones and the bridge of my nose. It gives great shimmer and is a long lasting product!
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
I got a full-sized version of this in a Sephora special gift thing and while i do like it, i feel like it isn't all that different from Benefit's other highlighters (which i had before this). it is nice, and does a good job, but i really like Watts Up! better.
Sheri K.
Sheri K.
Statesville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has pink undertones that impart a healthy glow. It's easy to blend and I love this highlighter!
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Grand Cane, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this cream highlighter! When I bought this, I had a hard time choosing between a pink or gold undertone. I'm glad I made the choice I did! The finish is shimmery and really pretty. I would recommend this to others and purchase again.
Amber P.
Amber P.
I'm not much for fussy makeup beyond the basicas. This highlighter, though, offer a lovely shimmer if you place it correctly just on the brow bone and the lower, outer ridge of the eye socket/high cheekbone. it's soft and offer just a hint of a shimmer and bring out natural beauty and catch the light. I do enjoy it for special occasions.
Bailey D.
Bailey D.
This is the cutest packaging and what first drew me in. After using the actual product I knew I couldn't stop. It gives you such a subtle glow. It's almost mesmerizing! It's different from traditional powder and makes it easier to blend into the areas you want it.
Maggie S.
Maggie S.
Is this good for very pale skin?
Diana D.
Diana D.
N Hollywood, CA
What is your favorite highlighter?
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Is this really worth the money?
Emily Q.
Emily Q.
How do you apply this?
Vivien K.
Vivien K.
Budapest
I've heard good things about this product, but I have medium skin tone. Would it work for me?