Add a Photo

Photos (9)
Jennifer Z.
Jennifer Z.
Greensboro, NC

I am torn about this stuff. This is the first highlighter I ever purchased and I am not sure how I feel about it. I feel like when I wear it, a little goes a long way without looking too shiny. However, at the same time, I am very fair skinned and without applying a fair amount, it is hard to even see on my skin. I think there are better highlighters out there for the price.
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Fenton, MO

Girl meets pearl is my favorite highlighter!! It gives a beautiful glowing from within look. I usually use it under my makeup, but also use it alone sometimes just for a little pick me up! It is a very subtle highlighter, but it does its job well and does not feel cakey or greasy. I greatly prefer this to the Wats Up product, which I find to be too golden for my taste.
Emily G.
Emily G.
Plainsboro, NJ

This is a super pretty highlighter! It's really natural looking, and you only need to use a little to get the full effect. It really helps break up the cakey-ness that can occur from normal foundations and powders. Although I'm not a huge fan of the full-sized product's price, I bought a smaller sample kit to try out, and I'd definitely buy the smaller size again.
Julie R.
Julie R.
Richmond Hill

I received a deluxe size of this, amd since then it has stood beside my favorite and commonly used skin care and beauty products. It gives a soft glow and is not obvious to viewers (unless you glop a handful per cheekbone). I love love love this!
Only downside is the actual sized product's packaging. It may not be the best in terms of transportation efficiency.
Gabby T.
Gabby T.
Brooklyn, NY

I love everything from benefit. Thinking of converting to their whole line. This product gives you a wonderful natural looking glow that is not to overwhelming. I recommend using this instead of a bronzer if your bronzer already gives you a glow. Over all easy application, but you may need to reapply if you don't set your makeup.
Kara S.
Kara S.
Salem, OR

Its a very pretty highlighter, but I'm not sure that it shows very well. especially when you have a powder on. i put it under my powder and realized that i couldn't see it at all, so then i put it over my powder just to see what it would do and it didn't cake up at all and you can actually see it now. so i like it
Camille N.
Camille N.
Little Rock, AR

I bought this product and absolutely loved it. The highlight blends great and catches light naturally. However, about a two weeks into using it the packaging would no longer push the product up. I had to rip it apart to get to anything. Huge mess. Now I use the High Beam product, but miss this one.
Lourdes B.
Lourdes B.
Bloomfield, NJ

I got this as a sample size in the Primping with the Stars Kit and I fell in love with this specific product. I now use it everyday and feel naked if I somehow forget to put it on. It brightens your makeup and makes dark and dreary days so much better. Life is better with this creamy highlighter.
Jade R.
Jade R.
Garden grove, Ca

Benefit overall is one of the best brands at sephora, I recently got a sample of the girl meets pearl and I love it!!!!!! Its the perfect thing to put on your face if you don't feel like wearing makeup. It illuminates your face and gives you a nighttime glow if your going for a natural look.
Annalise E.
Annalise E.

This is the best highlighter I've used so far! It makes me look like I'm lit from within, it smells beautiful, and it doesn't make me look like an oil slick. You only need the tiniest little bit to get the job done, which I love because it makes the $30 price tag all the more worth it!
Diana D.
Diana D.
N Hollywood, CA

What is your favorite highlighter?
Maggie S.
Maggie S.

Is this good for very pale skin?
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.

Is this really worth the money?
Vivien K.
Vivien K.
Budapest

I've heard good things about this product, but I have medium skin tone. Would it work for me?
Monica D.
Monica D.
Lawrenceville, GA

Does it give you a dewy look?

Join Now