BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #76 in Highlighter

Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

• Is this worth the money? And is it very noticeable or subtle when a...2 Answers
  • Is this product good is it pigmented is it worth my money?2 Answers
  • How does this compare to the Watt's Up highlighter? 2 Answers
Benefit Cosmetics Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
  • "I love that I can dab it on my cheek bones and stipple it for a perfect radiant glow without any mess or ruining my brush." in 6 reviews
Veronica D.
Veronica D.
Mount pleasant , Mi
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
I absolutely love this stuff! It's a pretty glow and it looks so natural on my face! I recommend it to everyone
Hilary T.
Hilary T.
Auburn, CA
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
This is an amazing product! unlike other products, it is very simple to use with a built-in applicator, which is most suited for broad lines. This product does make fine detail difficult to replicate, but, overall, it is a great everyday product!
Meredith F.
Meredith F.
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
I know a lot of people that really love this product, however it was not for me. I felt as though the color was almost too pink and too noticeable. I want a highlighter that is subtle. Maybe it was my skin tone, but I would not buy this again.
Amira S.
Amira S.
Charles Town, WV
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
I received this as a sample from Sephora. I just don't like the golden tint it has. It's not that great for my ivory skin tone.
Bei L.
Bei L.
Monterey Park, CA
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
I love my benefit highlighter! I've been using this product for years! Very easy to use and it looks good on my skin.
Kendreya R.
Kendreya R.
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
This is really good if you want an astonishing highlight. This highlighter will have your face shining.
Yagnanira R.
Yagnanira R.
Doral, FL
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
Well, for a year now I've been OBSESSED with this product! At first I thought it was going to be way shimmery like the other Highlighter I tried but no, this one is just perfect. I can even use it to go to work. I ended up with the flu and then another bad virus last winter and this was in my "SOS healthy glow" makeup kit! LOL! I know it may seems a bit expensive but not once I regretted buying it.
Teresa E.
Teresa E.
Havertown, PA
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
A lot of people LOVE this highlighter so I was excited to try it, but it did nothing for me at all! Nothing showed up on my face no matter what I did, there was just no glow at all. I gave it to a friend who loved it so maybe it's just not meant to be for me personally.
Jackie K.
Jackie K.
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
This highlighter is AMAZING! It also lasts forever ! I purchased this product about 3+ years ago and I use it every day!! It adds an amazing highlight to my cheekbones without being too heavy! I would definitely buy this product again and again.
Porscha G.
Porscha G.
San Bernardino, CA
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
It's a great product, a little goes a long way! I also love the company's message. The product is easy to apply and blend, I would only use a small amount for oily/combo skin. It is a little pigmented to give off that pearl illuminessensce. I would recommend it.
Maggie S.
Maggie S.
Is this good for very pale skin?
Diana D.
Diana D.
N Hollywood, CA
What is your favorite highlighter?
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Is this really worth the money?
Emily Q.
Emily Q.
How do you apply this?
Vivien K.
Vivien K.
Budapest
I've heard good things about this product, but I have medium skin tone. Would it work for me?