Add a Photo

Photos (13)
Sheri K.
Sheri K.
Statesville , Nc

This has pink undertones that impart a healthy glow. It's easy to blend and I love this highlighter!
Brooke G.
Brooke G.

This was my first highlighter ever and I loved it until I found one brighter and more shiny, whoops!
Jordan F.
Jordan F.

I love this stuff! It's the perfect way to finish off your makeup giving you a warm, beautiful glow.
Stacey R.
Stacey R.
Huntington Park, CA

I love this highlighter it makes the highlight look really natural like I'm glowing with in my skin
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Modesto, CA

This product is just ok in my opinion but I have tried cheaper products that work better honestly
Amaya C.
Amaya C.
San Antonio, TX

This highlight it's amazing. You put this first they a power one and omg my highlight is amazing
Aglae G.
Aglae G.

Love it perfect, easy application. Perfect amount of highlighter not too bright. Quality product
Sofia G.
Sofia G.

Great for a light pink highlighter for neutral days and gives a nice pink hue for a healthy glow
tressa h.
tressa h.

This is the most beautiful highlight i ever seen and is such good quality. I would so buy again
Geena P.
Geena P.
Chicopee, MA

Love this for my cheek bones it's so smooth and girly has just a hint of shine to make you glow
Maggie S.
Maggie S.

Is this good for very pale skin?
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.

Is this really worth the money?
Diana D.
Diana D.
N Hollywood, CA

What is your favorite highlighter?
Melinda W.
Melinda W.
Houma, LA

Is this a highlighter for just above the cheek bone or for anywhere?
Vivien K.
Vivien K.
Budapest

I've heard good things about this product, but I have medium skin tone. Would it work for me?

Join Now