Add a Photo

Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Photos (16)
Bei L.
Bei L.

I love my benefit highlighter! I've been using this product for years! Very easy to use and it looks good on my skin.
Jena H.
Jena H.
Independence, MO

This product is a great buy. It works extremely well and it's a gorgeous color. It creates a beautiful highlight without the need for a brush. Works great on the go. I would absolutely buy this product again.
Cata F.
Cata F.
Santiago, Region Metropolitana

too pink for yellow tone skins and doesn't last as long as it should. I would recomend it for dry skin because it tends tod crease. The whats up is a far better choice from the same brand
Lesley T.
Lesley T.

Good glowing highlighter, really brings out the cheekbones and gives you that vibrant beautiful look.
Yaniris H.
Yaniris H.

Chevere este producto super bonito logrando el acabado que quieres dar para resaltar de tu rostro los puntos que quieres dar a conocer su pigmentacion es genial muy pigmentado
Emma G.
Emma G.
Tupelo, MS

Such a quality highlighter!! I love how it feels on, I have really dry skin and it helps mask the flakiness. It has pearl undertones and it's very pigmented! I love how it makes me glow and I'd love to see it on my friends!
mariah l.
mariah l.
Rochester, Nh

awesome highlighteer at a great price ! will absulutly use again it lasts so long so i wont have to buy it offen
Constantina B.
Constantina B.
N.Smyrni

Best highlighter omg love the rosy kind of colour.Stays really well. Also it's creamy and easy to apply and blend.
J M.
J M.

“Glowing, not pinky, cream, easy”
I absolutely love this highlighter, the texture and shape makes it so easy to apply, and it glides easily on. I use this on my cheekbones with hoola in the hollows on my cheeks, and the amount of compliments I've had since using it is amazing. I love that it is a neutral shade with no pinky tones, so it looks natural on, but still glows in the light.
Amaya C.
Amaya C.
San Antonio, TX

This highlight it's amazing. You put this first they a power one and omg my highlight is amazing
Maggie S.
Maggie S.

Is this good for very pale skin?
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.

Is this really worth the money?
Diana D.
Diana D.
N Hollywood, CA

What is your favorite highlighter?
Melinda W.
Melinda W.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this a highlighter for just above the cheek bone or for anywhere?
Vivien K.
Vivien K.
Budapest

I've heard good things about this product, but I have medium skin tone. Would it work for me?

Join Now