Benefit Cosmetics Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter uploaded by Vanessa L.Benefit Cosmetics Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter uploaded by Antumn M.Benefit Cosmetics Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter uploaded by Jena H.See all 17 photos

BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #73 in Highlighter

Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

• Is this worth the money? And is it ve...This is definitely worth the m... 2 Answers
  • Is this product good is it pigmented ...Not pigmented enough, hard to ... 2 Answers
  • How does this compare to the Watt's U...Watts up is more of a cream ba... 2 Answers
Photos (17)
Buy on Sephora*
  • "I love that I can dab it on my cheek bones and stipple it for a perfect radiant glow without any mess or ruining my brush." in 6 reviews
LACIE S.
LACIE S.
Las vegas, NV
Dec. 5, 2016, 7:50 p.m.
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
I love the product for low-key days when i want to toss on some BB Cream and highlighter and go! The only downside to this is that I'm not a big fan of the packaging as you have to twist the product for it to come out. A few of the holes in the packaging became clogged.
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Grand Cane, LA
Dec. 4, 2016, 10:56 p.m.
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
I love this cream highlighter! When I bought this, I had a hard time choosing between a pink or gold undertone. I'm glad I made the choice I did! The finish is shimmery and really pretty. I would recommend this to others and purchase again.
Kery L.
Kery L.
Sterling, IL
Dec. 4, 2016, 2:53 a.m.
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
Good quality of all the products... beautiful pearl color for highlight very recommend
Whitney A.
Whitney A.
Dec. 3, 2016, 8:23 a.m.
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
I received this product as a free birthday gift from Sephora a few years ago. It highlights ok but I find the formula too watery and it doesn't work well over foundation set with a powder. I have barely used it. Maybe I just haven't found the best way to apply it yet. There are better highlighters out there.
Amber P.
Amber P.
Dec. 2, 2016, 9:01 a.m.
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
I'm not much for fussy makeup beyond the basicas. This highlighter, though, offer a lovely shimmer if you place it correctly just on the brow bone and the lower, outer ridge of the eye socket/high cheekbone. it's soft and offer just a hint of a shimmer and bring out natural beauty and catch the light. I do enjoy it for special occasions.
Brandy G.
Brandy G.
Gastonia , NC
Nov. 30, 2016, 12:16 a.m.
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
Great highlighter in stick form. The name and packaging are super cute! Apply to cheeks and then blend in for a great glow
Meghan H.
Meghan H.
Orlando, FL
Nov. 21, 2016, 3:09 p.m.
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
Girl Meets Pearl is a beautiful champagney pink liquid highlighter. I use a dab mixed in with my foundation and it gives the whole face a lovely glow. It's my most used liquid highlighter. The packaging is a bit weird but I've grown to really like it.
Bailey D.
Bailey D.
Nov. 17, 2016, 12:14 p.m.
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
This is the cutest packaging and what first drew me in. After using the actual product I knew I couldn't stop. It gives you such a subtle glow. It's almost mesmerizing! It's different from traditional powder and makes it easier to blend into the areas you want it.
Kay A.
Kay A.
Renton, WA
Nov. 15, 2016, 5:32 p.m.
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
This rose gold glow highlighter is a go to in my makeup bag. I'll add some on top of foundation for spot highlighting, but my favorite is to mix it in with my foundation as I'm applying - I always get ccompliments on my glowing skin with Girl Meets Pearl!
Yesenia O.
Yesenia O.
Nov. 9, 2016, 3:46 p.m.
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
Very settle highlight I didn't really like it maybe it will show up a little more if you skin is lighter
Maggie S.
Maggie S.
Is this good for very pale skin?
Diana D.
Diana D.
N Hollywood, CA
What is your favorite highlighter?
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Is this really worth the money?
Emily Q.
Emily Q.
How do you apply this?
Vivien K.
Vivien K.
Budapest
I've heard good things about this product, but I have medium skin tone. Would it work for me?