Add a Photo

Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Photos (16)
Dinorah D.
Dinorah D.

Great applicator. Doesn't take much to give your face a beautiful glow. Easy to apply and goes on smooth and evenly. I've always gotten compliments on it. I have recommended this to several of my friend who have loved it and who will not walking out of the house without a touch to complete their look. Awesome product.
Alexis C.
Alexis C.
Dover, DE

Great quality And I loved how easy it went on my skin. It was very easy to get out of the container.
Porscha G.
Porscha G.
San Bernardino, CA

It's a great product, a little goes a long way! I also love the company's message. The product is easy to apply and blend, I would only use a small amount for oily/combo skin. It is a little pigmented to give off that pearl illuminessensce. I would recommend it.
Katie L.
Katie L.
Ireland

Love this for a slight and natural highlight!! So amazing and glowy love it
Yagnanira R.
Yagnanira R.
Medley, FL

Well, for a year now I've been OBSESSED with this product! At first I thought it was going to be way shimmery like the other Highlighter I tried but no, this one is just perfect. I can even use it to go to work. I ended up with the flu and then another bad virus last winter and this was in my "SOS healthy glow" makeup kit! LOL! I know it may seems a bit expensive but not once I regretted buying it.
Saidee J.
Saidee J.

Love! I use a small brush to apply this to the inner corners of my eyes and it creates a beautiful lifted glow.
Jackie K.
Jackie K.

This highlighter is AMAZING! It also lasts forever ! I purchased this product about 3+ years ago and I use it every day!! It adds an amazing highlight to my cheekbones without being too heavy! I would definitely buy this product again and again.
Teresa E.
Teresa E.
Havertown, PA

A lot of people LOVE this highlighter so I was excited to try it, but it did nothing for me at all! Nothing showed up on my face no matter what I did, there was just no glow at all. I gave it to a friend who loved it so maybe it's just not meant to be for me personally.
Shubcharan S.
Shubcharan S.

I love this product! It gives such a natural glow, but it still has some shimmer so it really pops on those days you apply a bit more for some extra glow. It's perfect for any makeup look! It's easy to blend out with your fingers and can be used anywhere on the face or body.
Faye H.
Faye H.
Toronto

This is one of my absolute favourite highlighters! It gives the most gentle, natural glow! It has pink undertones and just gives the softest most effortless highlight ever. Perfect for days when you wanna look just naturally dewy and glowy!
Maggie S.
Maggie S.

Is this good for very pale skin?
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.

Is this really worth the money?
Diana D.
Diana D.
N Hollywood, CA

What is your favorite highlighter?
Melinda W.
Melinda W.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this a highlighter for just above the cheek bone or for anywhere?
Vivien K.
Vivien K.
Budapest

I've heard good things about this product, but I have medium skin tone. Would it work for me?

Join Now