BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #83 in Highlighter

Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

• Is this worth the money? And is it very noticeable or subtle when a...2 Answers
  • Is this product good is it pigmented is it worth my money?2 Answers
  • How does this compare to the Watt's Up highlighter? 2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "I love that I can dab it on my cheek bones and stipple it for a perfect radiant glow without any mess or ruining my brush." in 6 reviews
Kate S.
Kate S.
New Albany, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great subtle highlight! I love using this for daytime at work and stuff. It's not super intense, but I like it still! I got a sample in a gift set and probably won't get another one full size. I normally apply with a damp sponge and my fingers :)
Brandy G.
Brandy G.
Gastonia, NC
Great highlighter in stick form. The name and packaging are super cute! Apply to cheeks and then blend in for a great glow
Melissia M.
Melissia M.
Holly, MI
cream stick, light pink color it looks, but goes on and blends pretty good with fingers, and looks more natural glow, it is pigmented well easy to apply,
easy travel, but not if you live in warm claimant, I would buy again. but it is also
a little on the costly side but very good product.
Brianna V.
Brianna V.
Hawthorne, CA
I love this product one thing I have to say is REALLY CREAMY really blendable also which I find hard to find in stick highliters happy I bought this product :)
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Glendale, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this highlighter. It adds the perfect amount of highlight to the tops of my cheekbones and I love the glow it gives. Looks great on natural skin as well as makeup.
Kelsi G.
Kelsi G.
Homewood, AL
This is a warm toned highlighter. It gives you a beautiful golden glow, and is easy to put on.
Paula T.
Paula T.
Shelby Twp, MI
This was my first ever highlighter I bought. I use this as a very subtle glow. It is not very intense. You can mix it with foundation to give an iridescent look. This is defiantly a pink and champaign highlight. I like this for when I don't want to apply a full face of make up but I still want a subtle pop of color and shimmy on my cheeks!
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Charlotte C H, VA
I think this works really well. it's very pretty and shimmery!!
gizell m.
gizell m.
Laredo, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
To be honest ive never tried this product theyre many highlighters out there benefit is not cheap at all but you know theres cheaper options out there that work as well but it would be fun to try this the packaging is so eye catching and cute
LN F.
LN F.
This was just an okay product. It is a little heavy in my opinion. But still works
Maggie S.
Maggie S.
Is this good for very pale skin?
Diana D.
Diana D.
N Hollywood, CA
What is your favorite highlighter?
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Is this really worth the money?
Emily Q.
Emily Q.
How do you apply this?
Vivien K.
Vivien K.
Budapest
I've heard good things about this product, but I have medium skin tone. Would it work for me?