Add a Photo

Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Photos (9)
Veronica W.
Veronica W.

Girl Meets Pearl is a great highlighter! I use it on my cheekbones and my cupid's bow. Don't use this under your eyebrows if you have sensitive skin, though, because it made me break out a little!
Sarajane R.
Sarajane R.
Palm Desert, CA

If you're a fan of that coveted "dewy skin" look then this is your new best friend! This product gives your skin that coveted pearly sheen and is good to go under makeup or without makeup!
Sabine I.
Sabine I.
Keller, TX

This gives my skin a healthy glow. I can wear it under makeup and just with a bare face. This product is wonderful and I extremely recommend this.
Pamela P.
Pamela P.
Eastanollee, GA

Its perfect pearly pinky shimmery highlights for my face. It's so smooth and light. I really love this. I would recommend it to anyone.
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Charlotte C H, VA

I think this works really well. it's very pretty and shimmery!!
Caroline H.
Caroline H.
Philadelphia, PA

Girl Meets Pearl provides the perfect pearly pinky shimmery highlights for my face. It's so smooth and light. I love it!
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Riverside, CA

It's amazing because there is a very shiny finish without chunky glitters! last a long time too!
Kylie M.
Kylie M.

I actually do like this. It smells really nice all of benefits products smell amazing though. It is pretty liquids but I can deal with it. The highlight it gives is so beautiful. Right on the cheek bones gives you a really pretty summery glow. I apply it with my fingers or a duo fiber concealer brush. Although I wish it lasted a long time. I find this highlighter dies down within an hour or two which I don't like I might just stick to my Mary loumanizer.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Dublin

This is my favorite highlighter ever! It is my every day highlighter because the colour is so pretty and subtle. The twist up packaging means that no product is wasted and allows for more controlled application - good for heavy handed people! I am very fair skinned with cool undertones and I find it suits me and I have a friend who is very dark skinned and she uses this product too.
Jennifer Z.
Jennifer Z.
Greensboro, NC

I am torn about this stuff. This is the first highlighter I ever purchased and I am not sure how I feel about it. I feel like when I wear it, a little goes a long way without looking too shiny. However, at the same time, I am very fair skinned and without applying a fair amount, it is hard to even see on my skin. I think there are better highlighters out there for the price.
Diana D.
Diana D.
N Hollywood, CA

What is your favorite highlighter?
Maggie S.
Maggie S.

Is this good for very pale skin?
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.

Is this really worth the money?
Vivien K.
Vivien K.
Budapest

I've heard good things about this product, but I have medium skin tone. Would it work for me?
Monica D.
Monica D.
Lawrenceville, GA

Does it give you a dewy look?

Join Now