BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #94 in Highlighter

• Is this worth the money? And is it very noticeable or subtle when...2 Answers
  • Is this product good is it pigmented is it worth my money?2 Answers
  • How does this compare to the Watt's Up highlighter? 2 Answers
Benefit Cosmetics Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
  • "I love that I can dab it on my cheek bones and stipple it for a perfect radiant glow without any mess or ruining my brush." in 6 reviews
DeeAnn E.
Fresno, CA
Benefit highlighters are so great! Excellent shimmer. Slides on so nice and dries really quickly. Gives a great glow! Love the way that it wears!
Juliette O.
Perfect highlighter for the summer love this so much ! a little goes a long way stays all day and gives the face a nice glowing touch it amazing
Tiffany D.
Fontana, CA
I used this product and I loved it. Great coverage! When you use this product you don't get that cakes build up like you do with other products.
Li H.
Baltimore, MD
I absolutely love this highlighter. From the way it goes on smooth and creamy to how lightweight, but uber visible it is. I love love love it!
Kalie A.
Chesterfield, MO
I dig this benefit cosmetics girl meets pearl highlighter. It's easy to apply and to blend. I really like it. I don't have any cons about this.
Tonya W.
Had to adjust to using this. After getting the hang of it, i enjoyed using it. Love highlight and contour products. This one worked adequately.
Emily s.
I love that I can throw this in my purse and give myself a little glow touch up wherever I go. It's mess-free and the pinky hue is just right.
Pamela P.
Eastanollee, GA
Its perfect pearly pinky shimmery highlights for my face. It's so smooth and light. I really love this. I would recommend it to anyone.
Jacqueline W.
Chestnut Hill, MA
Great highlighter for starters and it is pigmented but at some point you want to find another product there is no wow about this product
Vanessa H.
Mission Hills, CA
Really cute to keep in your purse to touch ups. Adore this really pretty colors for a beautiful glow. So easy to use just like chapstick.
Maggie S.
Is this good for very pale skin?
Alyssa M.
Is this really worth the money?
Diana D.
N Hollywood, CA
What is your favorite highlighter?
Melinda W.
Grand Rapids, MI
Is this a highlighter for just above the cheek bone or for anywhere?
Vivien K.
Budapest
I've heard good things about this product, but I have medium skin tone. Would it work for me?