Add a Photo

Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Photos (17)
J M.
J M.

“Glowing, not pinky, cream, easy”
I absolutely love this highlighter, the texture and shape makes it so easy to apply, and it glides easily on. I use this on my cheekbones with hoola in the hollows on my cheeks, and the amount of compliments I've had since using it is amazing. I love that it is a neutral shade with no pinky tones, so it looks natural on, but still glows in the light.
mariah l.
mariah l.
Rochester , Nh

awesome highlighteer at a great price ! will absulutly use again it lasts so long so i wont have to buy it offen
Emma G.
Emma G.
Tupelo, MS

Such a quality highlighter!! I love how it feels on, I have really dry skin and it helps mask the flakiness. It has pearl undertones and it's very pigmented! I love how it makes me glow and I'd love to see it on my friends!
Jena H.
Jena H.
Independence, MO

This product is a great buy. It works extremely well and it's a gorgeous color. It creates a beautiful highlight without the need for a brush. Works great on the go. I would absolutely buy this product again.
Megan H.
Megan H.
Centralia, WA

I don't know about you ladies, but I really enjoy having glowing radiant skin. I find this is a perfect accompaniment to High Beam.
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Glendale, AZ

I love this highlighter. It adds the perfect amount of highlight to the tops of my cheekbones and I love the glow it gives. Looks great on natural skin as well as makeup.
Kate S.
Kate S.
Louisville, KY

Great subtle highlight! I love using this for daytime at work and stuff. It's not super intense, but I like it still! I got a sample in a gift set and probably won't get another one full size. I normally apply with a damp sponge and my fingers :)
Sara G.
Sara G.

I got the travel size of this and its so small also its very very sutil I´m very white almost pale and doesnt really shows on my skin
Veronica D.
Veronica D.
Mount pleasant , Mi

I absolutely love this stuff! It's a pretty glow and it looks so natural on my face! I recommend it to everyone
LACIE S.
LACIE S.
Las Vegas , Nv

I love the product for low-key days when i want to toss on some BB Cream and highlighter and go! The only downside to this is that I'm not a big fan of the packaging as you have to twist the product for it to come out. A few of the holes in the packaging became clogged.
Maggie S.
Maggie S.

Is this good for very pale skin?
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.

Is this really worth the money?
Diana D.
Diana D.
N Hollywood, CA

What is your favorite highlighter?
Melinda W.
Melinda W.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this a highlighter for just above the cheek bone or for anywhere?
Vivien K.
Vivien K.
Budapest

I've heard good things about this product, but I have medium skin tone. Would it work for me?

Join Now