Add a Photo
Photos (17)
Grace S.
Grace S.
Andover, MA
I love to mix this with my foundation. Creates a beautiful dewy but not oily skin effect. Perfect in the summer
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Birch Run, MI
The applicaiton of this product is a dream. I love that I can dab it on my cheek bones and stipple it for a perfect radiant glow without any mess or ruining my brush. The product is a bit pricey but totally worth it if you like a good highlight.
Valeria  V.
Valeria V.
Spicewood, TX
Uuuh yesgot to love it soooo awesome gibes you perfect higlight i love mine and i bought like 1 month ago and its almost all gone
Kat W.
Kat W.
Lincoln, CA
I absolutely adore this highlighter, it leaves your skin completely glowing. I have used my sample size for quite some time now and I will definitely be buying the full size when I run out. A little bit goes a long way! So the full size should last forever!
Cali Z.
Cali Z.
N Ridgeville, OH
A great highlighter for a summer shimmery look. It feels very light on my skin. Be careful not to get too heavy handed with it, a little goes a long way, you don't wan't to look too shiny.
Camille N.
Camille N.
Little Rock, AR
I bought this product and absolutely loved it. The highlight blends great and catches light naturally. However, about a two weeks into using it the packaging would no longer push the product up. I had to rip it apart to get to anything. Huge mess. Now I use the High Beam product, but miss this one.
Olivia S.
Olivia S.
Pierce, NE
It is a very pretty highlighter. However, I don't like the packaging. Not very travel friendly.
Sabine I.
Sabine I.
Keller, TX
This gives my skin a healthy glow. I can wear it under makeup and just with a bare face. This product is wonderful and I extremely recommend this.
Rachel K.
Rachel K.
Greensburg, PA
I love, love love Benefit and have a wonderful relationship with so many of their products but Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter is amazing! It is so versatile! I can use it alone, under makeup or with a little face moisturizer. I can use it on my eye lids or cheeks or just as a highlighter, it truly is versatile and it has a wonderful sheer, pearly pink color. If your looking for something to amp up your dewy, glowing look this product can't definitely help!
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Davie , FL
I am not a huge high lighter user, but that is usually because I don't often wear make up but this products is one of my must haves! It is just the right amount of shimmer and yet light enough to blend really well under my make up.
Maggie S.
Maggie S.
Is this good for very pale skin?
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Is this really worth the money?
Diana D.
Diana D.
N Hollywood, CA
What is your favorite highlighter?
Melinda W.
Melinda W.
Grand Rapids, MI
Is this a highlighter for just above the cheek bone or for anywhere?
Vivien K.
Vivien K.
Budapest
I've heard good things about this product, but I have medium skin tone. Would it work for me?