Add a Photo
Photos (17)
Ligia A.
Ligia A.
Bronx, NY

I really want this i heard its really could highlighter but i don't know what local store to get it from
andrea c.
andrea c.
Jackson heights, NEW YORK

It's alright, i didn't really like it because i felt it was TOO pearly and made my make up look to fake but maybe that was just a personal problem but other than that it was good, easy to apply and lasts
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Riverside, CA

It's amazing because there is a very shiny finish without chunky glitters! last a long time too!
Juliette O.
Juliette O.

Perfect highlighter for the summer love this so much ! a little goes a long way stays all day and gives the face a nice glowing touch it amazing
Nichole M.
Nichole M.
San Antonio, TX

I was so excited when I received this in a free kit and it did not let me down. It is so creamy and goes on really smooth. Once applied it just makes you look radiant. I alternate between this and benefit watts up depending on what look I am going for.
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Savannah, GA

I received a sample of this product in one of my birchboxes. I like that it's easy to apply and gives a nice, subtle glow to my skin.
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
Fontana, CA

I used this product and I loved it. Great coverage! When you use this product you don't get that cakes build up like you do with other products.
Hannah A.
Hannah A.

I absolutely adore this product! It gives a beautiful, shiny glow to your complexion. It's definitely worth the buy.
Lourdes B.
Lourdes B.
Bloomfield, NJ

I got this as a sample size in the Primping with the Stars Kit and I fell in love with this specific product. I now use it everyday and feel naked if I somehow forget to put it on. It brightens your makeup and makes dark and dreary days so much better. Life is better with this creamy highlighter.
Diana K.
Diana K.
Raleigh, NC

This stuff is so amazing I use it every single day!! It really gives you this nauaral looking glow and it smells amazing!!
Maggie S.
Maggie S.

Is this good for very pale skin?
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.

Is this really worth the money?
Diana D.
Diana D.
N Hollywood, CA

What is your favorite highlighter?
Melinda W.
Melinda W.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this a highlighter for just above the cheek bone or for anywhere?
Vivien K.
Vivien K.
Budapest

I've heard good things about this product, but I have medium skin tone. Would it work for me?

Join Now