Add a Photo

Photos (16)
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Seattle, WA

ONE OF MY ALL TIME FAVORITE HIGHLIGHTERS!
so pretty
-liquid (dries tacky)
-pinky champagne
(Travel size 7.5 mL)
Caroline H.
Caroline H.
Philadelphia, PA

Girl Meets Pearl provides the perfect pearly pinky shimmery highlights for my face. It's so smooth and light. I love it!
Kristi W.
Kristi W.
Muscle Shoals, AL

This is my favorite highlighter! It looks so pretty and is so easy to apply! I recommend it to anyone!
Emily M.
Emily M.
Brick, NJ

The best liquid highlighter and such a easy application it's so easy anyone would love
Daneen W.
Daneen W.
Pataskala, OH

I'm so glad I purchased this highlighter! Such a face brightener even for a pale face like mine. I love the shimmery, pearl finish that shows through. I use it on my cheekbones, bridge of my nose, and cupid's bow. Great product!
Daranie P.
Daranie P.

THIS IS BY FAR, MY FAVORITE HIGHLIGHTER! It gives such a natural, subtle look, which is what I go for. It could be worn on a daily basis, without you being judged for wearing "too much highlighter", which I am not saying is a bad thing, but I prefer a natural look on myself.
Dinorah D.
Dinorah D.

Great applicator. Doesn't take much to give your face a beautiful glow. Easy to apply and goes on smooth and evenly. I've always gotten compliments on it. I have recommended this to several of my friend who have loved it and who will not walking out of the house without a touch to complete their look. Awesome product.
Alexis C.
Alexis C.
Dover, DE

Great quality And I loved how easy it went on my skin. It was very easy to get out of the container.
Porscha G.
Porscha G.
San Bernardino, CA

It's a great product, a little goes a long way! I also love the company's message. The product is easy to apply and blend, I would only use a small amount for oily/combo skin. It is a little pigmented to give off that pearl illuminessensce. I would recommend it.
Katie L.
Katie L.
Ireland

Love this for a slight and natural highlight!! So amazing and glowy love it
Maggie S.
Maggie S.

Is this good for very pale skin?
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.

Is this really worth the money?
Diana D.
Diana D.
N Hollywood, CA

What is your favorite highlighter?
Melinda W.
Melinda W.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this a highlighter for just above the cheek bone or for anywhere?
Vivien K.
Vivien K.
Budapest

I've heard good things about this product, but I have medium skin tone. Would it work for me?

Join Now