Add a Photo
Photos (17)
Fenton, MO
Girl meets pearl is my favorite highlighter!! It gives a beautiful glowing from within look. I usually use it under my makeup, but also use it alone sometimes just for a little pick me up! It is a very subtle highlighter, but it does its job well and does not feel cakey or greasy. I greatly prefer this to the Wats Up product, which I find to be too golden for my taste.
andrea c.
andrea c.
Jackson heights, NEW YORK
It's alright, i didn't really like it because i felt it was TOO pearly and made my make up look to fake but maybe that was just a personal problem but other than that it was good, easy to apply and lasts
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Birch Run, MI
The applicaiton of this product is a dream. I love that I can dab it on my cheek bones and stipple it for a perfect radiant glow without any mess or ruining my brush. The product is a bit pricey but totally worth it if you like a good highlight.
Valeria  V.
Valeria V.
Spicewood, TX
Uuuh yesgot to love it soooo awesome gibes you perfect higlight i love mine and i bought like 1 month ago and its almost all gone
Kat W.
Kat W.
Lincoln, CA
I absolutely adore this highlighter, it leaves your skin completely glowing. I have used my sample size for quite some time now and I will definitely be buying the full size when I run out. A little bit goes a long way! So the full size should last forever!
Sarajane R.
Sarajane R.
Palm Desert, CA
If you're a fan of that coveted "dewy skin" look then this is your new best friend! This product gives your skin that coveted pearly sheen and is good to go under makeup or without makeup!
Emily G.
Emily G.
Plainsboro, NJ
This is a super pretty highlighter! It's really natural looking, and you only need to use a little to get the full effect. It really helps break up the cakey-ness that can occur from normal foundations and powders. Although I'm not a huge fan of the full-sized product's price, I bought a smaller sample kit to try out, and I'd definitely buy the smaller size again.
Jillian C.
Jillian C.
Discovery Bay, CA
This product is awesome, It can be used under make up as an all over glow or as a highlighter for nights out.
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Jefferson Hls, PA
I really like this product. While I don't use it often, I enjoy the highlight it provides when I do use it. A little bit goes a long way, so the product lasts for a very long time!
Coldwater, OH
If I could pick a favorite product this would be it, goes over the blush to give a pearly shine. Helps accentuate the cheekbones and give the face a finishing touch.
Maggie S.
Maggie S.
Is this good for very pale skin?
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Is this really worth the money?
Diana D.
Diana D.
N Hollywood, CA
What is your favorite highlighter?
Melinda W.
Melinda W.
Grand Rapids, MI
Is this a highlighter for just above the cheek bone or for anywhere?
Vivien K.
Vivien K.
Budapest
I've heard good things about this product, but I have medium skin tone. Would it work for me?