BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #94 in Highlighter

• Is this worth the money? And is it very noticeable or subtle when...2 Answers
  • Is this product good is it pigmented is it worth my money?2 Answers
  • How does this compare to the Watt's Up highlighter? 2 Answers
Benefit Cosmetics Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
  • "I love that I can dab it on my cheek bones and stipple it for a perfect radiant glow without any mess or ruining my brush." in 6 reviews
Jesenia V.
Pigmented easy to apply I absolutely positively recommend this to everyone and anyone this is so great omg I love it and it's not too pricey get it now!
Emily W.
Iva, SC
Girl meets pearl? How about girl meets WOW! This is the HANDS DOWN the BEST stick highlighter known to man kind💘 I love love LOVE this highlighter! 10/10
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Not sure if this is the same as the liquid pearl but if so, one of my favorite highlighters. And it's a subtle glow and sheen. A must have highlighter.
Casey F.
I liked this product a lot, I am just not a fan of the packaging.  It's very pigmented but very bright.  To me, it looks like a nail polish.
Jessy F.
This literally is my favorite product because it stays on all day and really helps finish my makeup look. Makes me look put together even when I'm not.
Geraldine C.
Great liquid blush. It add a great look like I your cheek bones. Some people say that it smells like yogurt, but Ithis doesn't smell like that to me
Lauren M.
Las Vegas, NV
Maybe it's just me but I can barely see it at all on my skin no pigment. Keeping but I just wish I could love it because the packaging is so pretty.
Sabine I.
Keller, TX
This gives my skin a healthy glow. I can wear it under makeup and just with a bare face. This product is wonderful and I extremely recommend this.
Ria D.
Again, one of my favorite. I don't always use this but when I do my face looks so glowy and fresh. It always give me this simple but elegant look.
Hali F.
Amazing product!! Luminous, smooth,looks fabulous! I have olive skin tone and it looks so pretty when info my makeup highlights just the right way
Maggie S.
Is this good for very pale skin?
Alyssa M.
Is this really worth the money?
Diana D.
N Hollywood, CA
What is your favorite highlighter?
Melinda W.
Grand Rapids, MI
Is this a highlighter for just above the cheek bone or for anywhere?
Vivien K.
Budapest
I've heard good things about this product, but I have medium skin tone. Would it work for me?