BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #100 in Highlighter

• Is this worth the money? And is it very noticeable or subtle when...2 Answers
  • Is this product good is it pigmented is it worth my money?2 Answers
  • How does this compare to the Watt's Up highlighter? 2 Answers
Benefit Cosmetics Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
  • "I love that I can dab it on my cheek bones and stipple it for a perfect radiant glow without any mess or ruining my brush." in 6 reviews
Kara R.
Norman, OK
This product is just okay to me. It's not the best highlighter but not the worst either. I wish it looked better on the skin
Diana K.
Raleigh, NC
This stuff is so amazing I use it every single day!! It really gives you this nauaral looking glow and it smells amazing!!
melinda b.
Go to highlighter! It has a golden rose tone that looks great with my skin. I use it every time I wear make up. 10/10
Helen L.
This gives a beautiful, warm glow. I like how moisturizing it feels when applied. I favor this over Watts Up and High Beam.
Tiffany D.
Fontana, CA
I used this product and I loved it. Great coverage! When you use this product you don't get that cakes build up like you do with other products.
Niki K.
I love all things benefit!!! Goes on soft and looks great with all skin tones. Love going to Ulta to get it.
megan P.
Love this highlighter but sometimes it blends out a little too well and i don't get the shine I'm looking for
Hannah A.
I absolutely adore this product! It gives a beautiful, shiny glow to your complexion. It's definitely worth the buy.
Kristen C.
Independence, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love this highliter. it is one of my all time favorites. it is so pretty!
Vidya P.
S Ozone Park, NY
Highlighters are my new favorite beauty item and I have been trying a variety. This is very pigmented and great for a glam night look
Maggie S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this good for very pale skin?
Alyssa M.
Is this really worth the money?
Diana D.
N Hollywood, CA
What is your favorite highlighter?
Melinda W.
Grand Rapids, MI
Is this a highlighter for just above the cheek bone or for anywhere?
Vivien K.
Budapest
I've heard good things about this product, but I have medium skin tone. Would it work for me?