Add a Photo

Photos (17)
Paula T.
Paula T.
Shelby Twp, MI

This was my first ever highlighter I bought. I use this as a very subtle glow. It is not very intense. You can mix it with foundation to give an iridescent look. This is defiantly a pink and champaign highlight. I like this for when I don't want to apply a full face of make up but I still want a subtle pop of color and shimmy on my cheeks!
Kelsi G.
Kelsi G.
Homewood, AL

This is a warm toned highlighter. It gives you a beautiful golden glow, and is easy to put on.
Brianna V.
Brianna V.
Hawthorne, CA

I love this product one thing I have to say is REALLY CREAMY really blendable also which I find hard to find in stick highliters happy I bought this product :)
Melissia M.
Melissia M.
Holly, MI

cream stick, light pink color it looks, but goes on and blends pretty good with fingers, and looks more natural glow, it is pigmented well easy to apply,
easy travel, but not if you live in warm claimant, I would buy again. but it is also
a little on the costly side but very good product.
Emily W.
Emily W.
Iva, SC

Girl meets pearl? How about girl meets WOW! This is the HANDS DOWN the BEST stick highlighter known to man kind💘 I love love LOVE this highlighter! 10/10
gizell m.
gizell m.
laredo, Tx

To be honest ive never tried this product theyre many highlighters out there benefit is not cheap at all but you know theres cheaper options out there that work as well but it would be fun to try this the packaging is so eye catching and cute
Kristin G.
Kristin G.
Pembroke, NC

Holy grail hilight! It's pigmented but not one of those "bam in your face" hilights which I don't mind. I have dry skin and works well for me, can't speak for oily skin. It's easy to apply and blends beautifully with a makeup sponge. I wish benefit would come out with different colors of this hilight and I definitely would buy them all.
Cristina Z.
Cristina Z.

I love this product because I have light to medium skin tone and I feel like this pearly highlight give just enough shine to my face but doesn't look to crazy. Just the perfect amount of sheen.
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Ocala, FL

Love love love this shimmer! I mix it with my foundation to get a nice shimmer all over look on my face.
Amaya C.
Amaya C.
San Antonio, TX

This highlight it's amazing. You put this first they a power one and omg my highlight is amazing
Maggie S.
Maggie S.

Is this good for very pale skin?
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.

Is this really worth the money?
Diana D.
Diana D.
N Hollywood, CA

What is your favorite highlighter?
Melinda W.
Melinda W.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this a highlighter for just above the cheek bone or for anywhere?
Vivien K.
Vivien K.
Budapest

I've heard good things about this product, but I have medium skin tone. Would it work for me?

Join Now