BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #84 in Highlighter

Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

• Is this worth the money? And is it very noticeable or subtle when a...2 Answers
  • Is this product good is it pigmented is it worth my money?2 Answers
  • How does this compare to the Watt's Up highlighter? 2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "I love that I can dab it on my cheek bones and stipple it for a perfect radiant glow without any mess or ruining my brush." in 6 reviews
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Santee, CA
This is the highlighter I began using (before I knew hot actually use highlighter) and I do love it! It leaves a great pink/champagne highlight. I do recommend using it at night as sometimes, during the day it can come off as a little too pink. The only reason why I'm giving this four stars is because of the price.
Deanne K.
Deanne K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this stuff! I got it in a gift set and love to apply it to my brow bone and upper cheek bones. It blends well and layers over any foundation or blush you'd wear underneath. It has a nice shimmer, not too glittery or too eye-catching, just a good highlight as it's supposed to do! I try to keep my makeup looking natural, but having 2 kids, I need something to make me glow and look less dull or tired, and this does the trick!
Emma G.
Emma G.
Tupelo, MS
Such a quality highlighter!! I love how it feels on, I have really dry skin and it helps mask the flakiness. It has pearl undertones and it's very pigmented! I love how it makes me glow and I'd love to see it on my friends!
Whitney A.
Whitney A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this product as a free birthday gift from Sephora a few years ago. It highlights ok but I find the formula too watery and it doesn't work well over foundation set with a powder. I have barely used it. Maybe I just haven't found the best way to apply it yet. There are better highlighters out there.
Luna N.
Luna N.
Castle Rock, CO
Benefit's Pearl Meets Girl Highlighter is one of my favorite highlighters. The "twist-to-use" applicator makes it easy to use. The liquid is easy to apply.
Kendreya R.
Kendreya R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is really good if you want an astonishing highlight. This highlighter will have your face shining.
Brandy G.
Brandy G.
Gastonia, NC
Great highlighter in stick form. The name and packaging are super cute! Apply to cheeks and then blend in for a great glow
Kristin G.
Kristin G.
Pembroke, NC
Holy grail hilight! It's pigmented but not one of those "bam in your face" hilights which I don't mind. I have dry skin and works well for me, can't speak for oily skin. It's easy to apply and blends beautifully with a makeup sponge. I wish benefit would come out with different colors of this hilight and I definitely would buy them all.
Sheri K.
Sheri K.
Statesville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has pink undertones that impart a healthy glow. It's easy to blend and I love this highlighter!
Teresa E.
Teresa E.
Havertown, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
A lot of people LOVE this highlighter so I was excited to try it, but it did nothing for me at all! Nothing showed up on my face no matter what I did, there was just no glow at all. I gave it to a friend who loved it so maybe it's just not meant to be for me personally.
Maggie S.
Maggie S.
Is this good for very pale skin?
Diana D.
Diana D.
N Hollywood, CA
What is your favorite highlighter?
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Is this really worth the money?
Emily Q.
Emily Q.
How do you apply this?
Vivien K.
Vivien K.
Budapest
I've heard good things about this product, but I have medium skin tone. Would it work for me?