Add a Photo

Photos (15)
Zelis G.
Zelis G.
Sandston

Ahh i absolutely adored this product, it highlighted my face perfectly! Would definitely recommend this product to others!
Emily P.
Emily P.
Halifax, NS

Bought this a few years ago and didn't love it. It didn't blend well and took off my foundation when I tried to blend it.
Betty C.
Betty C.
Fountain Vly, CA

One of my favorite liquid highlighters. Gives a beautiful natural glow. A little goes a long way and lasts all day long.
Carly L.
Carly L.

This highlighter gives the perfect amount of glow for the skin and is also long lasting. It is definitely worth trying.
Rose R.
Rose R.
Charlotte, NC

Good for a night out. I wouldn't use it for everyday makeup because of all the shine to it. But very pretty on the skin
Erin S.
Erin S.
tucson, AZ

Love this product. It is perfect for the tiny bit of glow you desire. Use with foundation and blush for a final finish.
cristina k.
cristina k.

One of the best highlighters i've used! leaves you with a natural highlight and really pulls together your makeup look
Meredith C.
Meredith C.

Love it. I have to restrain myself from going overboard. Super pretty finished look and doesn't move around your face.
Patricia Z.
Patricia Z.
Skokie, IL

Benefit is one of my favorites in makeup, too pricey for what theya re, but effective just like others.will use again.
Paola C.
Paola C.

I've seen so many different looks using this highlighter and I LOVE IT! Looks amazing and it gives you a flawless look
Maggie S.
Maggie S.

Is this good for very pale skin?
Diana D.
Diana D.
N Hollywood, CA

What is your favorite highlighter?
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.

Is this really worth the money?
Monica D.
Monica D.
Lawrenceville, GA

Does it give you a dewy look?
Vivien K.
Vivien K.
Budapest

I've heard good things about this product, but I have medium skin tone. Would it work for me?

Join Now