Add a Photo

Photos (16)
Jessica  O.
Jessica O.
Springville, AL

Love this highlighter, it's very soft and creamy, blends very well and isn't overpowering.
Caroline R.
Caroline R.
Blythewood, SC

love this for a quick glow on the go. easy to work with and apply. a beautiful shade too
Diana T.
Diana T.
Shady Spring, WV

I like this highlighter. It goes on south, blends well and has a really pretty shimmer.
Kristen C.
Kristen C.
Independence, MO

I really love this highliter. it is one of my all time favorites. it is so pretty!
Brit B.
Brit B.

Love this in a stick! Looks great and has an all day length. Great for all looks
Lori C.
Lori C.
Paramus, NJ

I first used this product as a highlighter on my cheekbones and it did the job fine. It's a soft, subtly pinky shimmer. Then I read somewhere that this can also be used as a "primer" or base all over the skin or mixed with foundation to give your entire face a glow - I far prefer this way of using it. When applied directly onto the skin or mixed with moisturizer, it gives you a really nice glow all over. But at the end of the day, it's just an average performing product and I would probably not repurchase.
Reid H.
Reid H.
British Columbia

Beautiful highlight. The nice thing is that if you can build up this product by applying a few layers, or have it nice and subtle by using a small amount. It's perfect for going out or just an every day glow. My skin is very fair and I have red undertones, so I was slightly worried about using this highlight as it has a rose hue to it but I find it blends so nicely and doesn't leave any color visible on my skin - just a nice shine. Not glittery either!
Gabby H.
Gabby H.
San Francisco, CA

So pretty!!! It's a very golden peachy shade. Just the right amount of sparkle. This is super easy to blend able. I wear it everyday because I am heavy makeup user but I think this would be perfect for a date night!
Ghelmyng R.
Ghelmyng R.
Homestead, FL

Really love this highlighter! It makes me look great and it goes great with my medium skin tone. I this its easy to blend and doesn't easily fall off with my sweat.
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
East Boston, MA

Nice highlight for summer, gives a fresh dewy glow. Benefit makes great products that do what they're supposed to. This does the job, i love this on summer nights!
Maggie S.
Maggie S.

Is this good for very pale skin?
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.

Is this really worth the money?
Diana D.
Diana D.
N Hollywood, CA

What is your favorite highlighter?
Melinda W.
Melinda W.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this a highlighter for just above the cheek bone or for anywhere?
Vivien K.
Vivien K.
Budapest

I've heard good things about this product, but I have medium skin tone. Would it work for me?

Join Now