Add a Photo

Photos (15)
Mariel D.
Mariel D.
Doral, FL

the benefic girl meets pearl highlighter is the best highlighter you can even dream of, with only a little bit you'll be radiant.
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Bristol, VA

This is one of my favorite highlighters it's pigmented and wears beautifully! I just wish that it would blend a little better :)
Amira S.
Amira S.
Ashburn, VA

I received this as a sample from Sephora. I just don't like the golden tint it has. It's not that great for my ivory skin tone.
Chelsea M.
Chelsea M.

I absolutely love this highlighter!!! love the packaging and it's so easy to use! also not stark white like most highlighters!!
Velheena C.
Velheena C.

This highlighter has such a nice pearly sheen! It's gorgeous over makeup or even mixed in with your liquid complexion products
Araceli V.
Araceli V.
Long beach, Ca

So creamy ! A little subtle highlight that it is. Looks so nice though definitely recommend especially the Watt's up highlight
Guli K.
Guli K.
Vancouver

This product really strobes my face amazingly. I was really impressed with the formula and how nicely it helped my skin glow
Isabelle C.
Isabelle C.

This products is amazing! I use it every day as part of my makeup routine and I just love the beautiful glow that it gives!
Madeleine R.
Madeleine R.
Mt Pleasant, SC

This is lovely on the bow of the lip above anything else. It is so gorgeous and looks pretty natural but is very build-able
Emily F.
Emily F.

I used this as a primer and I still saw it under my foundation. It's very pretty and it's a pearly white but very blendable
Maggie S.
Maggie S.

Is this good for very pale skin?
Diana D.
Diana D.
N Hollywood, CA

What is your favorite highlighter?
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.

Is this really worth the money?
Monica D.
Monica D.
Lawrenceville, GA

Does it give you a dewy look?
Vivien K.
Vivien K.
Budapest

I've heard good things about this product, but I have medium skin tone. Would it work for me?

Join Now