BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #84 in Highlighter

Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

• Is this worth the money? And is it very noticeable or subtle when a...2 Answers
  • Is this product good is it pigmented is it worth my money?2 Answers
  • How does this compare to the Watt's Up highlighter? 2 Answers
Benefit Cosmetics Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
  • "I love that I can dab it on my cheek bones and stipple it for a perfect radiant glow without any mess or ruining my brush." in 6 reviews
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
I kean this is the pearliest. cleanest form of a highlight. it doesn't move all day and only stays to the wanted areas.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Seattle, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
ONE OF MY ALL TIME FAVORITE HIGHLIGHTERS!
so pretty
-liquid (dries tacky)
-pinky champagne
(Travel size 7.5 mL)
Kirsten T.
Kirsten T.
The only actual highlighter I use. Was gifted from Sephora and I fell in love. a bit goes a longggg way.
Brit B.
Brit B.
Love this in a stick! Looks great and has an all day length. Great for all looks
Gladys A.
Gladys A.
Port Arthur, TX
Love how it's easily to apply on and how the color just pops on your skin , use it daily and I still don't have any problems with it .
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Ocala, FL
Love love love this shimmer! I mix it with my foundation to get a nice shimmer all over look on my face.
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Glendale, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this highlighter. It adds the perfect amount of highlight to the tops of my cheekbones and I love the glow it gives. Looks great on natural skin as well as makeup.
Hilary T.
Hilary T.
Auburn, CA
This is an amazing product! unlike other products, it is very simple to use with a built-in applicator, which is most suited for broad lines. This product does make fine detail difficult to replicate, but, overall, it is a great everyday product!
Emma G.
Emma G.
Tupelo, MS
Such a quality highlighter!! I love how it feels on, I have really dry skin and it helps mask the flakiness. It has pearl undertones and it's very pigmented! I love how it makes me glow and I'd love to see it on my friends!
Teresa E.
Teresa E.
Havertown, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
A lot of people LOVE this highlighter so I was excited to try it, but it did nothing for me at all! Nothing showed up on my face no matter what I did, there was just no glow at all. I gave it to a friend who loved it so maybe it's just not meant to be for me personally.
Maggie S.
Maggie S.
Is this good for very pale skin?
Diana D.
Diana D.
N Hollywood, CA
What is your favorite highlighter?
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Is this really worth the money?
Emily Q.
Emily Q.
How do you apply this?
Vivien K.
Vivien K.
Budapest
I've heard good things about this product, but I have medium skin tone. Would it work for me?