Add a Photo

25% off Concealers.

25% OFF

25% off Concealers.

7 days left

Up to 25% off Build Your Own Custom Makeup Kit.

25% OFF

Up to 25% off Build Your Own Custom Makeup Kit.
Free US Standard Shipping on $50+ order.

FREE SHIPPING

Free US Standard Shipping on $50+ order.
Free Standard Shipping on $50+ order and Samples.

FREE SHIPPING

Free Standard Shipping on $50+ order and Samples.
Free Real Sexy Steal Full Size Mascara Set with any $65 order.

FREE GIFT

Free Real Sexy Steal Full Size Mascara Set with any $65 order.

7 days left

Free Deluxe Goof Proof Sample and Hello Gorgeous Makeup Bag on any $40 order.

FREE GIFT

Free Deluxe Goof Proof Sample and Hello Gorgeous Makeup Bag on any $40 order.

Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Photos (17)
Camille N.
Camille N.
Little Rock, AR

I bought this product and absolutely loved it. The highlight blends great and catches light naturally. However, about a two weeks into using it the packaging would no longer push the product up. I had to rip it apart to get to anything. Huge mess. Now I use the High Beam product, but miss this one.
Olivia S.
Olivia S.
Pierce, NE

It is a very pretty highlighter. However, I don't like the packaging. Not very travel friendly.
Sabine I.
Sabine I.
Keller, TX

This gives my skin a healthy glow. I can wear it under makeup and just with a bare face. This product is wonderful and I extremely recommend this.
Rachel K.
Rachel K.
Greensburg, PA

I love, love love Benefit and have a wonderful relationship with so many of their products but Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter is amazing! It is so versatile! I can use it alone, under makeup or with a little face moisturizer. I can use it on my eye lids or cheeks or just as a highlighter, it truly is versatile and it has a wonderful sheer, pearly pink color. If your looking for something to amp up your dewy, glowing look this product can't definitely help!
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Davie , Fl

I am not a huge high lighter user, but that is usually because I don't often wear make up but this products is one of my must haves! It is just the right amount of shimmer and yet light enough to blend really well under my make up.
Makayla M.
Makayla M.
Monson, MA

I have this in the mini tube, and it works amazing. It has a nice, natural glow and just makes your skin look absolutely beautiful.
Lori R.
Lori R.
Brownstown, MI

I've never used a highlighter before, but this has converted me. I got it in a sample pack from Benefit, and I love it. It adds a subtle, dewy look that is perfect. I really enjoy this product and will be buying a full size.
Lily K.
Lily K.

I like this product but I prefer their "one hot minute" powder. It does the same thing, but the powder give you shimmer and color. I think this product just gives you shimmer. It's good for the beach or something casual if you don't wanna fuss with putting on make-up.
Kristen M.
Kristen M.
Austin, TX

It's creamy and doesn't look cakey. A couple dabs on my cheek bones and I'm set for the day!
Gia M.
Gia M.

This WILL make you feel like a Kardashian. It's the most amazing highlighter and gives you a shimmery, dewy look without ever looking greasy or like you're trying to be Tinkerbell. I totally recommend it.
Maggie S.
Maggie S.

Is this good for very pale skin?
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.

Is this really worth the money?
Diana D.
Diana D.
N Hollywood, CA

What is your favorite highlighter?
Melinda W.
Melinda W.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this a highlighter for just above the cheek bone or for anywhere?
Vivien K.
Vivien K.
Budapest

I've heard good things about this product, but I have medium skin tone. Would it work for me?