Add a Photo
Photos (17)
Noemi C.
Noemi C.
I like the Watts up better, It applies easier also. This one is a bit messy.
Kara S.
Kara S.
Salem, OR
Its a very pretty highlighter, but I'm not sure that it shows very well. especially when you have a powder on. i put it under my powder and realized that i couldn't see it at all, so then i put it over my powder just to see what it would do and it didn't cake up at all and you can actually see it now. so i like it
Megan G.
Megan G.
Chesapeake, VA
I use this everyday. It's the perfect balance. Gives a subtle glow without making my look like I tried to hard.
LN F.
LN F.
This was just an okay product. It is a little heavy in my opinion. But still works
Kara R.
Kara R.
Norman, OK
This product is just okay to me. It's not the best highlighter but not the worst either. I wish it looked better on the skin
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
I got a full-sized version of this in a Sephora special gift thing and while i do like it, i feel like it isn't all that different from Benefit's other highlighters (which i had before this). it is nice, and does a good job, but i really like Watts Up! better.
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Charlotte C H, VA
I think this works really well. it's very pretty and shimmery!!
Kelly V.
Kelly V.
Metuchen, NJ
A very creamy and luminous highliter. I love to glide it on the tops of my cheekbones and the bridge of my nose. It gives great shimmer and is a long lasting product!
Autumn M.
Autumn M.
Daytona Beach , FL
This is a great highlighter! Gives off a pretty, natural glow under your foundation.
Jocelyn D.
Jocelyn D.
This highlighter seems very, very lovely at fist glace. It is a beautiful, shimmery golden pink. However, I am very pale and this highlighter barely shows up on my skin at all. Seriously, I had to use to much product and it felt useless. Definitely not good for pale complexions; I recommend the Balm's Mary Lou-Manizer instead.
Maggie S.
Maggie S.
Is this good for very pale skin?
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Is this really worth the money?
Diana D.
Diana D.
N Hollywood, CA
What is your favorite highlighter?
Melinda W.
Melinda W.
Grand Rapids, MI
Is this a highlighter for just above the cheek bone or for anywhere?
Vivien K.
Vivien K.
Budapest
I've heard good things about this product, but I have medium skin tone. Would it work for me?