BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #76 in Highlighter

Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Buy on Sephora
  • "I love that I can dab it on my cheek bones and stipple it for a perfect radiant glow without any mess or ruining my brush." in 6 reviews
Juliette O.
Juliette O.
Perfect highlighter for the summer love this so much ! a little goes a long way stays all day and gives the face a nice glowing touch it amazing
Kat W.
Kat W.
Lincoln, CA
I absolutely adore this highlighter, it leaves your skin completely glowing. I have used my sample size for quite some time now and I will definitely be buying the full size when I run out. A little bit goes a long way! So the full size should last forever!
Emily G.
Emily G.
Plainsboro, NJ
This is a super pretty highlighter! It's really natural looking, and you only need to use a little to get the full effect. It really helps break up the cakey-ness that can occur from normal foundations and powders. Although I'm not a huge fan of the full-sized product's price, I bought a smaller sample kit to try out, and I'd definitely buy the smaller size again.
Valeria  V.
Valeria V.
Spicewood, TX
Uuuh yesgot to love it soooo awesome gibes you perfect higlight i love mine and i bought like 1 month ago and its almost all gone
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Birch Run, MI
The applicaiton of this product is a dream. I love that I can dab it on my cheek bones and stipple it for a perfect radiant glow without any mess or ruining my brush. The product is a bit pricey but totally worth it if you like a good highlight.
Kara R.
Kara R.
Norman, OK
This product is just okay to me. It's not the best highlighter but not the worst either. I wish it looked better on the skin
Grace S.
Grace S.
Andover, MA
I love to mix this with my foundation. Creates a beautiful dewy but not oily skin effect. Perfect in the summer
Heather L.
Heather L.
Wellington, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Another favorite in my highlighter arsenal. The slight pink shade adds a healthy glow and the light liquid product glides smoothly on without being splotchy
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
I got a full-sized version of this in a Sephora special gift thing and while i do like it, i feel like it isn't all that different from Benefit's other highlighters (which i had before this). it is nice, and does a good job, but i really like Watts Up! better.
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Davie , FL
I am not a huge high lighter user, but that is usually because I don't often wear make up but this products is one of my must haves! It is just the right amount of shimmer and yet light enough to blend really well under my make up.
Maggie S.
Maggie S.
Is this good for very pale skin?
Diana D.
Diana D.
N Hollywood, CA
What is your favorite highlighter?
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Is this really worth the money?
Emily Q.
Emily Q.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How do you apply this?
Vivien K.
Vivien K.
Budapest
I've heard good things about this product, but I have medium skin tone. Would it work for me?