BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #94 in Highlighter

• Is this worth the money? And is it very noticeable or subtle when...2 Answers
  • Is this product good is it pigmented is it worth my money?2 Answers
  • How does this compare to the Watt's Up highlighter? 2 Answers
Benefit Cosmetics Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
  • "I love that I can dab it on my cheek bones and stipple it for a perfect radiant glow without any mess or ruining my brush." in 6 reviews
C W.
My daughter uses this ans seems to really like it. There have been no complaints but she has not asked fo more yet. I think she found a brand she likes better
Alyse H.
Ontario, CA
This item is one of my favorite highlighters it's super moisturizing and it works great for my dark skin. I mix it with my liquid foundation I love it so much
Ciara B.
Lakebay, WA
I love this product! It is so beautiful! I think that it is totally worth the money. I would purchase this again. I have bought it for my mom and she loved it.
Brianna V.
Hawthorne, CA
I love this product one thing I have to say is REALLY CREAMY really blendable also which I find hard to find in stick highliters happy I bought this product :)
Caeli D.
This highlighter is so amazing! I love that it is fast, easy, and you need no skill! Would be great on all skin tones. I have light skin and it looks awesome
Heather L.
Wellington, FL
Another favorite in my highlighter arsenal. The slight pink shade adds a healthy glow and the light liquid product glides smoothly on without being splotchy
sage C.
Opelika, AL
love this roll on highlighter! very pigmented and has a nice shade to it. not too heavy and not very sticky for me. stayed on all day with no reapplication!
Luna N.
Castle rock, CO
Benefit's Pearl Meets Girl Highlighter is one of my favorite highlighters. The "twist-to-use" applicator makes it easy to use. The liquid is easy to apply.
Renee V.
Peoria, IL
I love this highlighter! Very simple and easy to use. It's a beautiful pearly pink gold color. The tube is very big and will last you forever. Great value.
Gabrielle H.
Owings Mills, MD
I love the glow that it gives me and soft highlight. I am a golden color and its the perfect gold/pink. There are some dupes but the original is the best.
Maggie S.
Is this good for very pale skin?
Alyssa M.
Is this really worth the money?
Diana D.
N Hollywood, CA
What is your favorite highlighter?
Melinda W.
Grand Rapids, MI
Is this a highlighter for just above the cheek bone or for anywhere?
Vivien K.
Budapest
I've heard good things about this product, but I have medium skin tone. Would it work for me?