BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #100 in Highlighter

• Is this worth the money? And is it very noticeable or subtle when...2 Answers
  • Is this product good is it pigmented is it worth my money?2 Answers
  • How does this compare to the Watt's Up highlighter? 2 Answers
Benefit Cosmetics Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
  • "I love that I can dab it on my cheek bones and stipple it for a perfect radiant glow without any mess or ruining my brush." in 6 reviews
Erin S.
tucson, AZ
Love this product. It is perfect for the tiny bit of glow you desire. Use with foundation and blush for a final finish.
Paola C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've seen so many different looks using this highlighter and I LOVE IT! Looks amazing and it gives you a flawless look
Ghelmyng R.
Homestead, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really love this highlighter! It makes me look great and it goes great with my medium skin tone. I this its easy to blend and doesn't easily fall off with my sweat.
Courtney M.
Savannah, GA
I received a sample of this product in one of my birchboxes. I like that it's easy to apply and gives a nice, subtle glow to my skin.
Amanda W.
East Boston, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Nice highlight for summer, gives a fresh dewy glow. Benefit makes great products that do what they're supposed to. This does the job, i love this on summer nights!
Makayla M.
Monson, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have this in the mini tube, and it works amazing. It has a nice, natural glow and just makes your skin look absolutely beautiful.
Heidi P.
Hampstead, NC
Benefit has recently become my favorite makeup brand and I am looking forward to giving this highlighter a try!
Rebeca T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This highliter is so cute and subtle! It looks so natural on the skin, I use it when I want to achieve a "no makeup" look but still have a light glow on my face.
Caeli D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This highlighter is so amazing! I love that it is fast, easy, and you need no skill! Would be great on all skin tones. I have light skin and it looks awesome
Ligia A.
Bronx, NY
I really want this i heard its really could highlighter but i don't know what local store to get it from
Maggie S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this good for very pale skin?
Alyssa M.
Is this really worth the money?
Diana D.
N Hollywood, CA
What is your favorite highlighter?
Melinda W.
Grand Rapids, MI
Is this a highlighter for just above the cheek bone or for anywhere?
Monica D.
Lawrenceville, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it give you a dewy look?